Each time is related to a project that is related to a customer.
- Easy build of a new time
- Ability to pause, resume, or close a time
- Check times
- Lists detailed by customer, by project, by date, with its exports of data and reports
- List filtered by date, project or client
- Set default preferences filters
- Export data in CSV format in the external memory, with reference ID Code or clients and projects of your external database for easy data processing
- Sending data via eMail
- Export and reading reports in HTML format
- Export data in PDF
- Submission of Reports by eMail
- Import customer list via csv file (with sample files)
- Import csv file with project list (with sample files)
- Backup and Restore Database
- Export Database in CSV format
- Sending Database in CSV format
- Widget Home page
Please contact me with any problems or bug reports
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
This version is in-app purchase:
1. Export report in csv, html and excel
2. Unlimited creating invoice
Report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, semimonthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Time record status: open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency (41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Drive™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app.
※ This version has most functions without advertising, please upgrade/purchase export and invoice features to support our improving works.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a work time, work hour, working hours, time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, time logger, time card, time management, worksheet, timetracker, timesheets or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
The FREE version presents the results of the time studies in summary form –the ideal app to determine times for the purpose of calculations or initial assessments. The FREE version is limited with regards to the number of process sections (maximum 10) and the number of storable time studies (maximum 5). It is also not possible to export the recorded time study data.
The PRO version allows to export time studies in the layout of the REFA time study sheet Z2. The excel table includes all formulas for data calculation. The PRO version does not have any restrictions on work cycle elements or the number of time studies. During the recording of time studies the current performance degree, the currently achieved Epsilon and the number of already completed cycles are displayed. Via a slider the performance degree can be entered fast and securely.
Overview of the functions:
- Operation of a stopp watch
- Description of the time study (title, data, time, influencing factors)
- Determination of work cycle elements
- Statistical calculations
- Rating of the performance degree
- Export function for time studies in excel format (PRO version)
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
※Pay ver No ads
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
« Noé Pointage Mobile » est une application destinée aux structures d’accueils collectifs Enfance/Jeunesse désirant enregistrer le pointage des présences en toute autonomie à l’aide de tablette tactile ou smartphone. Elle convient à tous types de structures (accueil de loisirs, organisateur d’activités périscolaires, restauration scolaire, navette, multi-accueil, halte-garderie, mini camps etc.). En complément du logiciel Noé, cette application mobile permet aux professionnels de disposer d’un outil de pointage simple, intuitif et communicant (dans les 2 sens) avec le logiciel Noé. Toutes les informations liées aux familles et aux enfants sont accessibles directement à partir de la tablette (coordonnées, gestion des autorisations, fiche sanitaire de l’enfant, etc.). La saisie des pointages se fait aisément grâce à des écrans optimisés pour les tablettes dans un format de type « cahier de présence » bien connu des professionnels.
Fonctionnalités détaillées :
- Synchronisation des données avec Noé
- Droit d’accès par utilisateur et par équipement
- Présences prévisionnelles des enfants
- Nombreux types de pointage :
* Temps d’accueil (matin, repas après-midi)
* Séance, activité
* Heure d’arrivée/heure départ
* Pour les navettes pointage par circuit et par arrêt de bus
- Pointage des absences
- Tri par école, classe, groupe d’âge, niveau, section…
- Informations familles
- Fiche sanitaire de l’enfant
- Gestion des autorisations
Logiciel Noé (tous modules),
Androïd 3.2 ou version supérieure,
Résolution d’écran minimum de 1024 X 600 pixels.
- Record accurate punch times to control overtime and round off errors
- Total hours and overtime automatically
- Organize employee hours by job and/or trade
- Sync between smartphone, tablet, or computer in real-time
- Ensure employees are clocking on the job with GPS tracking
- Manage small or large teams of employees with ease
- Filter employees by department, trade, job, and status
**Requires active BidMail Workforce subscription - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info**
Timesheet(er) is the best time tracking app for iPhone and iPad used by more than 300 000 users, with average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on 3000 reviews).
Timesheet(er) time sheet is for you if
➤ you are self employed, employed on a regular basis or just want to keep track of your time and projects
➤ AND you want intuitive, fast and completely configurable user interface, have daily, weekly, monthly and overall overview, see statistics in pie chart, track your expenses, log time with time clock, export your data as Excel (CSV), TXT or PDF to your E-Mail, Dropbox or your computer and do a lot more
Time sheet / time tracking features:
★ Fast, flexible and configurable interface for your time sheet / timecard
- Select your project, task, time start, time end, pause, details or just insert hours worked
- or just select event from your Google Calendar as your time sheet entry
- once inserted projects and tasks will be offered for selection
- mark an entry as billable
- hourly and daily (flat) rate
- overtime (daily, weekly), compensatory hours, holiday
★ configurable, daily, weekly, monthly, overall and overtime "OVERVIEW" (coming soon) of hours and earnings
- OVERTIME (daily overtime, weekly overtime)
- set the start day of the week
- working time, amount earned and overtime will be calculated for day, week, month and for the whole project
- you can configure overview look to meet your time keeping needs
★ "STATISTICS" - Pie Chart for your time sheet projects and tasks
- pie chart for your projects
- pie chart for tasks in a project
- detailed hours and earning statistics of your time sheet entries
★ "EXPENSES" with day, week and month overview
- to keep track your project expenses like milage, food, fuel, etc.
- track your expanses by inserting a name, price, quantity, project, date and description
- templates for expenses for fast insertion
- take a photo of receipe
★ Battery saving "TIME CLOCK" as time tracker for your time sheet entries
- use time clock to log your working time
- battery saving (time clock is not working all the time, the time will be calculated, in that way time clock uses no device resources)
- simplest time logging user interface (you need only one click)
★ "EXPORT" of your time sheet entries and expenses as CSV (Excel), PDF (coming soon) and TXT file
- Flexible and detailed E-Mail, Dropbox or iTunes export of your time sheet entries and expenses
- use PDF export as invoice
★ Intelligent "IMPORT" from CSV File (coming soon)
- use Excel to edit your data and import the edited CSV file
- import CSV file from E-Mail attachment or from Dropbox
- import predefined projects and tasks
★ Backup / Restore your database
- backup to E-Mail, Dropbox
- restore from E-Mail, Dropbox
★ 11 Languages (coming soon)
- english, german, french, italian, spanish, norwegian, swedish, danish, finish, chinese (simple and traditional)
★ there is not time tracking app in app store with so much "SETTINGS" - to configure the app to fit your needs
- Project configurations (hour rate, overtime settings - weekly overtime, daily overtime)
- default values for projects, task, start time, end time, pause, mail from, mail to
- specify currency and time format (minutes:seconds or decimal time)
- set week start day
- sorting of time sheet entries and expenses in overview
- passcode lock
★ Constant support
- Send E-Mail Button to report a problem or suggest new time sheet feature
If you have problems, need help or want to suggest new features we will be pleased to support you and implement new features.
Timesheet(er) time sheet / time track - probably the best time tracking app!
uPackingList application is designed to turn packing into fast and convenient activity for any journey – business trip, vacation, family picnic, fishing, Disney Land etc.
You can easily create lists of necessary items and control packing process.
Take care of your flowers and plants! Help yourself to remember all necessary activities using uFlowers app!
* All main activities for every plant - watering, spraying, fertilizing - with specified frequency.
* Synchronization with Goolge calendar
* Handy calendar for all your flowers
* Plants reference book