Create your shifts patterns so it can be used for a person who works shifts as well.
Save your daily working information, it will be displayed in the monthly list of the time card and on the calendar.
Manage and track absence, paid leave, TOIL (time off in lieu )'s total days and support overtime (OVT1), (OVT2) hours,Working Early(EA) hours.
From "Menu", select "Base Setting" and create your working shifts patterns. Select "Base Setting" → move to Setting screen.
1. Input your company's Start day of counting. When you tap this button, a calculator will be popup.
2. Create patterns. Tap each pattern, then move to Pattern setting screen.
＊Pattern Setting screen＊
1. Tap "Color" button to select a color for each pattern. There are 10 colors to choose from. ＊This color will be displayed on the calendar.
2. Input your company's Base working hours, Overtime hours OVT1 and OVT2.
3. How to input break time: For example, you have one hour break. Input "01:00" and tap "OK".
4. When you finish entering all, tap "OK", then move back to Setting screen.
5. Tap "Ok" again in the Setting screen to save the data.
6. You can create 3 different patterns with the same way and can be also changed pattern name.
Buttons from the left-bottom of the calendar;
"Today" button: Tap this button to go back to today's date.
"Left" and "Right" buttons: You can move the date to right and left.
"Time Card" button: Move to Time Card screen. You can see here the monthly attendance record.
＊How to enter attendance time and other information of your daily work.＊
1. Tap "Touch here to enter" of the lower part of the calendar.
2. Then move to Working Hours screen.
＊Working Hours screen＊
1. Time&Day display
2. Memo: You can save notes here.
3. There are 3 buttons;
TOIL ( time off in lieu )
Select one for your day. ＊When tap these buttons, move to the calendar automatically.
4. When you want to edit the data you have entered, tap "Edit" button, then move to Edit screen.
5. Select a pattern.
6. When you tap "IN" ( arriving time at work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
7. When you tap "OUT" ( leaving time from work ) button, the time will be automatically saved.
8. When you want to edit arriving time and leaving time, tap "Edit" button.
＊Time Card screen＊
1. Tap "Time Card" button on the calendar, then move to the Time Card screen. Working Days, Absence Days, Paid Leave Days, TOIL Days, Base, Overtime (OVT1 & OVT2), and Sum will be displayed in the list so you can track the attendance records at one view.
2. Press "Menu" button, then select "Email" button to send the time card records by email.
1. Base Setting: Create your working shift patterns and start day of counting here.
2. Mark: Tap "Mark" or "Mark2" button → Select one mark you want to add on the calendar → Tap the date you want to add the mark. The mark will be displayed on the date you selected.
＊Mark can be deleted by selecting the same mark and tap twice.
3. Setting: You can select start a day of the week for the calendar etc…
4. Password: Set password.
5. Backup: You can save the data to SD card.
Timesheet(er) is the best time tracking app for iPhone and iPad used by more than 300 000 users, with average rating 4.7 / 5.0 stars (based on 3000 reviews).
Timesheet(er) time sheet is for you if
➤ you are self employed, employed on a regular basis or just want to keep track of your time and projects
➤ AND you want intuitive, fast and completely configurable user interface, have daily, weekly, monthly and overall overview, see statistics in pie chart, track your expenses, log time with time clock, export your data as Excel (CSV), TXT or PDF to your E-Mail, Dropbox or your computer and do a lot more
Time sheet / time tracking features:
★ Fast, flexible and configurable interface for your time sheet / timecard
- Select your project, task, time start, time end, pause, details or just insert hours worked
- or just select event from your Google Calendar as your time sheet entry
- once inserted projects and tasks will be offered for selection
- mark an entry as billable
- hourly and daily (flat) rate
- overtime (daily, weekly), compensatory hours, holiday
★ configurable, daily, weekly, monthly, overall and overtime "OVERVIEW" (coming soon) of hours and earnings
- OVERTIME (daily overtime, weekly overtime)
- set the start day of the week
- working time, amount earned and overtime will be calculated for day, week, month and for the whole project
- you can configure overview look to meet your time keeping needs
★ "STATISTICS" - Pie Chart for your time sheet projects and tasks
- pie chart for your projects
- pie chart for tasks in a project
- detailed hours and earning statistics of your time sheet entries
★ "EXPENSES" with day, week and month overview
- to keep track your project expenses like milage, food, fuel, etc.
- track your expanses by inserting a name, price, quantity, project, date and description
- templates for expenses for fast insertion
- take a photo of receipe
★ Battery saving "TIME CLOCK" as time tracker for your time sheet entries
- use time clock to log your working time
- battery saving (time clock is not working all the time, the time will be calculated, in that way time clock uses no device resources)
- simplest time logging user interface (you need only one click)
★ "EXPORT" of your time sheet entries and expenses as CSV (Excel), PDF (coming soon) and TXT file
- Flexible and detailed E-Mail, Dropbox or iTunes export of your time sheet entries and expenses
- use PDF export as invoice
★ Intelligent "IMPORT" from CSV File (coming soon)
- use Excel to edit your data and import the edited CSV file
- import CSV file from E-Mail attachment or from Dropbox
- import predefined projects and tasks
★ Backup / Restore your database
- backup to E-Mail, Dropbox
- restore from E-Mail, Dropbox
★ 11 Languages (coming soon)
- english, german, french, italian, spanish, norwegian, swedish, danish, finish, chinese (simple and traditional)
★ there is not time tracking app in app store with so much "SETTINGS" - to configure the app to fit your needs
- Project configurations (hour rate, overtime settings - weekly overtime, daily overtime)
- default values for projects, task, start time, end time, pause, mail from, mail to
- specify currency and time format (minutes:seconds or decimal time)
- set week start day
- sorting of time sheet entries and expenses in overview
- passcode lock
★ Constant support
- Send E-Mail Button to report a problem or suggest new time sheet feature
If you have problems, need help or want to suggest new features we will be pleased to support you and implement new features.
Timesheet(er) time sheet / time track - probably the best time tracking app!
- Record accurate punch times to control overtime and round off errors
- Total hours and overtime automatically
- Organize employee hours by job and/or trade
- Sync between smartphone, tablet, or computer in real-time
- Ensure employees are clocking on the job with GPS tracking
- Manage small or large teams of employees with ease
- Filter employees by department, trade, job, and status
**Requires active BidMail Workforce subscription - please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info**
Comment bâtir une politique de la santé en entreprise ? Jusqu’où un employeur peut-il intervenir dans la santé de ses salariés sans être intrusif ? Comment délimiter le champ d’intervention de l’entreprise ? Doit-il se limiter aux risques professionnels prioritaires et aux risques multifactoriels ? Les indicateurs de santé au travail n’ont-ils pas leur place aux côtés des indicateurs de gestion ?
Voici quelques-unes des questions auxquelles le livre blanc sur la « La santé au travail, approche économique du bien-être (ROI et RSE) » tente de répondre.
Fruit de l’expertise du Groupe APICIL et des résultats de deux ans de réflexion avec des chefs d’entreprises et directeurs de ressources humaines, ce livre blanc, conçu comme un véritable outil de gestion de la santé et du bien être au travail, explore la prévention santé comme une source de différenciation et d’économie pour l’entreprise.
Illustré de nombreux cas pratiques, il propose aux dirigeants et DRH un outil inédit d’accompagnement dans la mise en place de dispositifs qui favorisent une gestion efficace de la présence au travail.
Managers install the app on their device and employees present their bar-coded ID or NFC badge to quickly and painlessly SCAN IN to the job site, to start tracking their time.
Other apps are slow and cumbersome, requiring you to select from a list of employees or type in a PIN for every employee.
Employees can clock into one job site, then out from another. All your devices work together with TimeDock's cloud based time tracking app for construction and other field-based industries requiring time sheets for job hours.
View Time-sheets instantly online. Download hours to Payroll.
# Less than USD 4.00 per employee per month.
# Scan bar-code ID cards to punch in
# Contactless NFC badge capable
# View time-sheets online, with GPS
# Use many devices within your organisation
# Super-intuitive time tracker
# Dispatch jobs to individual devices to track time on the job
# Works offline until data connection available
Payroll integrations include (but not limited to) Quickbooks, Paychex, MYOB, Greentree, SmoothPay, SmartPayroll, Crystal Payroll, Ace Payroll, SurePayroll, FlexiTime, Datacom NetPay, IMS Payroll, iPayroll +more
Custom timesheet integration with your payroll available.
Visit http://www.timedock.com/pricing for more details, documentation and support.
TimeDock is the easiest employee time tracking app for scanning staff in/out. Designed for field based crews tracking their time and reporting it to the payroll officer.
Du kan registrera, uppdatera och avleverera din tid med några enkla tryck på skärmen.
Observera att detta är en klient till Raindance Tid och Projektportal och kräver Raindance Mobilplattform för att kunna användas i drift.
Men appen går att köra som en demoversion för att ge dig ett smakprov på dess funktionalitet.
Raindance är ett webbaserat affärssystem för ekonomiadministration och e-handel med fokus på administrativa processer. Raindance kan användas till helintegrerade lösningar för ekonomistyrning, elektronisk fakturahantering, elektronisk handel, uppföljning och analys, budget, prognos och projektstyrning. Affärssystemet kan integreras med alla typer av system.
Raindance används av cirka 600 större kunder inom 20 olika branscher i Sverige och Finland. Några exempel på kunder är Preem, Clas Ohlson, Bankgirocentralen, Swedbank, Västra Götalandsregionen och Malmö Stad.
Other time tracking apps are slow, complex, and clunky. HoursTracker is super responsive and features a modern and intuitive pure Android user interface with support for gestures such as swipe between tabs, and long-press actions.
Free edition stores up to 3 jobs and 21 days of entries. For unlimited entries, upgrade to the Personal (up to 5 jobs) or Pro (unlimited jobs) edition. Or, erase older data and continue to use the free edition until you're ready to buy.
✔ Track your time while you use other apps (or even power off your phone!) without HoursTracker being active in the background. No extra drain on your battery.
✔ Track your time in real-time by clocking in/out while you work. Watch as time and earnings accumulate by the minute.
✔ Already working but forgot to clock in? No problem, use “Start Clock At...” and start counting time from when you started work.
✔ Be alerted when you've worked your expected daily hours. Just set the "time per day" for your jobs, then clock in/out like always. You'll also see a neat visual representation of how much work time is left in your day. Even takes time rounding into account!
✔ Enter time manually -- just choose a start date/time and an end date/time or just a duration. Add comments, change the hourly rate for that entry to account for pay differentials, easily subtract breaks, and apply pre-defined tags to help categorize your entries.*
✔ View your time and earnings by day, or by calendar week or month on the Entries tab.
✔ Choose between weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly pay period styles for each job and view your time by pay period on the Pay Periods tab. Enter an estimated tax percentage and per-pay period deductions and HoursTracker will even display net earnings estimates.
✔ Assign a pay rate and HoursTracker will calculate your earnings, even taking overtime into account.
✔ Track your daily and weekly overtime earnings with two rates for each. If you get paid time and a half over 8 hours and double-time over 12 hours or by the week (or both!), HoursTracker has you covered.
✔ Clock in to any number of jobs at a time, or set it up to have only one timer running at a time automatically. Just clock in to another job and the current one automatically clocks out.
✔ Flexible rounding options automatically round your time worked and can be configured per-job. If you round up to 1/10th of an hour, or just want to match your time clock's 15 minute rounding, HoursTracker can do it automatically.
✔ Export time sheet data via e-mail in text or CSV formats in the message body or attachment. Export all jobs, or any selection of jobs, for all-time or between any two dates. Combine all entries into one daily summary, or export each one including the clock in / out times.
✔ Full edit and delete of jobs and hours worked. Easily copy a job if a new job will have similar settings.
✔ Date formats and currency symbols respect your device’s international settings.
If you love HoursTracker please consider writing a review. Join us at facebook.com/HoursTracker.
For support e-mail AndroidSupport@cribasoft.com. Please write to us instead of submitting bugs or questions in a review.
- Working hours
- Rest breaks
- Supplies and purchases
- Machine hours
- Extra costs and expenses
- and much more...
Finally an Android App that works offline and lets you keep track of all your business activities! Intempus gives you total business activities registration in one single app. So easy to use, and all for free the first 30 days. After your free trial month, only 9 $ a month.
The Intempus App includes the Intempus Administration web-system that gives you full overview of all your employee work data. It also enables you to keep track of new projects, clients and employees.
Tired of bothering with timesheets and receipts? Leave it all to Intempus!
Just download the Intempus App!
The Intempus Team
Time registration; hour registration; time tracking, time sheets; time sheet; weekly time sheet; working hours; work; hour; project management; time management; machine hour; km; mileage; registration; work sheet; work sheets.
Start, stop, show, and hide the tracker from any menu screen. Easily convert your time into an invoice, or sync with new projects, from your Motiv account. Add notes before saving.
* Online / Offline time tracking.
* Easy project selection; switch to another project without stopping timer or restarting.
* View current time tracked in the notification area.
* Include notes with each time log you save to Motiv.
* One-time login.
This time tracking tool stays out of your way while you focus on working!
Note: You will need a premium account with Motiv in order to track time with this application. If you do not have an account, please sign up at motivapp.com. Requires Freelancer or Studio plan.
Note: To enable this application, your employer must have a paid subscription to Easy Clocking Advanced version with Easy Clocking Mobile. Contact your system administrator for more details.
UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets for Android smart phones
What is it?
UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets is an Agresso Business World application for mobile devices running Android version 2.3 and newer. The application gives existing Agresso Business World´s users access to timesheet entry.
The UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets application provides great value for Agresso Business World users and allows them to maintain their UNIT4 Agresso timesheets wherever they are.
Who is it for?
The UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets app is available for all existing users of Agresso Business World that have access to the solution’s Timesheet module. The mobile app gives users full overview and control of their timesheets at all times, no matter where they are.
How can it help?
With UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets you can fill in and maintain your timesheets on your mobile device irrelevant of whether you are offline or online, knowing that the information will always be fully synchronized. With UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets you can enter your hours whenever and wherever is convenient for you.
What does it do?
The UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets app allows you to:
Add, edit and delete timesheet entries offline or online.
Quickly enter work-hours by picking relevant combinations of work order, project, activity, etc.
Pick combinations of work order, project, and activity from a recent list or a favourite list.
Import new combinations of work orders, projects, activities etc. from Agresso Business World.
Submit your timesheet when you are done filling in your hours.
How do you install it?
You can download the UNIT4 Agresso Timesheets app for free from Google Play.
Information needed from your UNIT4 Agresso Systems Administrator:
- Webservice URL
- User, client and password
- Time code browser template id.
For UNIT4 Agresso System Administrators:
The App requires a browser template set up on each client on the Agresso Business World installation you are going to connect the App to. The easiest way to do this is to make a copy of "Time code enquiry":
-Right-click on "Time code enquiry" (TS105) - Open Browser
-Press "Save as" in the file menu
-Select Template File
-Choose a name for it and select "Global"
-Go to Report tab
-Select a folder, right click and choose "Add report output"
-Choose/mark the newly made browser template then Save.
-Open the newly made browser template and press Shift + Ctrl + H
-The template id to enter in the app should be visible under Menu Info in the information pop-up.
This application is advertisement supported. Head over to the settings to permanently remove ads for $0.99
- simple and sleek holo design
- one click to create a new entry
- easy to edit and delete logs
- entries can span across multiple days
- add comments and service order number to each job entry
- easily see key information like job length and amount owed
- sorted chronologically by day, week, month, or job name
- see total hours worked in each grouping
- daily reminders to log day's work at a preset time
- easily define the start day of the book week
- submit logs over a time period through email to your employer with one click
- attach a copy of the logs in CSV format to the email
INTERNET: Needed to display advertisements in the app and provide automatic crash reports
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Needed to display advertisements in the app
BILLING: Used to provide in-app purchases
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to send a CSV version of the Timesheet
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Used to create a CSV version of the Timesheet
Jobclocker uses geofencing to allow employees to clock in and clock out on job sites. This information can be managed from the administrative console on the jobclocker.net website.
When you log on as a planner you can:
• Select your different departments
• View texts from the noticeboard/front page
• View the roster day by day forwards and backwards in time
• View offered/vacant shifts in the roster
• View approved absence in the roster
• View your own shifts, if any
• Approve or reject your employees' bids for shifts
• Approve or reject your employees' shift exchanges
• View all absence requests in the department
• View your own absences
• Add new absences for the employees
• View a common employee phone list
When you log on as an employee you can:
• Select department
• View information from the noticeboard/front page
• View the roster day by day forwards and backwards in time
• View an overview of all your shifts
• Offer a shift
• Propose the exchange of a shift with another employee
• Make bids for vacant shifts
• Accept or reject shift exchange
• View your absences
• Send absence requests to the planner
• View a common employee phone list
If you are not a Tamigo customer, we would like to offer you a free test access for 14 days. Order it on www.tamigo.com .
uPackingList application is designed to turn packing into fast and convenient activity for any journey – business trip, vacation, family picnic, fishing, Disney Land etc.
You can easily create lists of necessary items and control packing process.
Take care of your flowers and plants! Help yourself to remember all necessary activities using uFlowers app!
* All main activities for every plant - watering, spraying, fertilizing - with specified frequency.
* Synchronization with Goolge calendar
* Handy calendar for all your flowers
* Plants reference book