(formerly known as Pebble Bike/Ventoo)
JayPS is a GPS cycle computer for your Pebble smart watch. It uses your phone's GPS to send speed, distance and altitude data to your Pebble. You can also see your track directly on your Pebble.
You can upload your track to Strava or Runkeeper from the menu or automatically at the end of the track.
If you got a Bluetooth LE (4.0) Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) or Cycling Speed and Cadence (CSC), you can also display your heart rate and your cadence on your Pebble. Please note it does not work with "classic" bluetooth.
Heart rate zones with alarms are available on your Pebble.
JayPS also has an innovative auto start feature which will auto start the bike computer on your watch when it detects you are riding a bike, using low battery technology JayPS checks your activity every 30 seconds, so low power in fact you can leave this switched on all day.
JayPS has a Live Tracking function that sends your position every 30 seconds to the internet. If you're using it with your friends, it can receive theirs positions and display them with your own track, directly on your Pebble.
First time you use JayPS you will need to install the watch face for your Pebble. Just click on the "Install button" in the settings.
* GPS cycle computer (instant speed, average speed, distance, altitude, positive ascent, ascent rate, slope)
* If available, use pressure sensor to improve altitude accuracy (Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note 2, Galaxy Nexus S, Nexus 4, Nexus 5...)
* Automatic upload to Strava or Runkeeper
* Tracks can be saved as GPX and exported to compatible services (Strava, Runkeeper...)
* Multiple units (metric, imperial, nautical, pace...)
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Heart Rate Monitor (classic bluetooth HRM are not supported) - heart rate zones - alarms
* Bluetooth Smart (BLE) Cycling Speed and Cadence (CSC). Tested with Wahoo BlueSC.
* Map of your track and positions of your friends on your pebble
* Live tracking of your friends' position
* OruxMaps integration (start/stop/add waypoint and autostart with JayPS)
* Customizable screens with built-in configuration or with Canvas plugin
* Watchapp in english, german (thanks Hanspeter Jochmann), spanish (thanks ZoretMan) and french
* Steps and steps cadence (data from Pebble Health)
More info and news: http://www.pebblebike.com