이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
Requires Android 2.2 or later.
No other application needed to run.
You need Android 2.2.3 or higher and a storage card (/sdcard/) to use this app!
Following development tools are integrated in JavaIDEdroid:
* aapt tool
* Eclipse compiler for Java
* dx tool
* DexMerger tool
* zipsigner-lib (this library also does the zipalign)
* SpongyCastle Library
* BeanShell Interpreter
* JavaRunner: allows to run any binary Java commandline application (.jar file)
The APP can be extended with modules. The modules are loaded dynamically and the integrity of the module is checked before every start of the module. In the download area of the project's website you'll find some pre-built modules, for example for Ant or the jar tool.
The APP can be controlled and customized with BeanShell scripts. The APP supports the 'protected script mode' which verifies the integrity of the scripts before executing them.
The software supports project features:
* Project definition files: Allows to define project specific information for every project.
* Default scripts: Due to the project definition files, it is possible to use default BeanShell scripts (for compiling and building) which fit almost all projects. The default scripts can be started from the project menu and can be customized if needed.
* Project template: When creating a new project definition files, you can tell the app to create a skeleton project for you.
* Recent project list: Allows to quickly re-open recent projects
* Project filemanager: Allows you to browse all your project files and create, open, edit, delete and run (only .bsh files) them. There is a 'Directory list' button that lets you quickly change to another subdirectory of the project.
* Project time log: Allows you to see the time spent for development
By installing the JavaIDEdroidPRO key (or the old JavaIDEdroidPRO 1.x app) additional features become available:
* Unlimited project support (the free version only supports very small projects)
* DexMerger Tool: Allows to merge 2 .dex files. So, .jar libraries do not need to be re-dexed everytime.
* dx: Merge functionality
* dx: Incremental option
* APK signing with user certificate
* Unlimited JavaRunner (the free version only supports very small .jar files and only 1 module at a time)
The Permission is used, so that Java console applications can access the Internet. JavaIDEdroid itself does not need the Internet access.
For more details see the online version of the built-in help file: http://www.tanapro.ch/products/JavaIDEdroid/help-en.html
Check the project web site for more information and support:
In the Wiki you'll find a HowToGetStarted tutorial:
In the Wiki you'll also find a guide on how to create and use the module for the free Java obfuscator yGuard.
There, you'll also find how to create Codename One applications on your Android device.
Please check the support forum before rating this app badly. We will give our best to help you there.
An user can compile and execute their java code on any android mobile having internet connection.
It is an JPDK - java portable development kit.
Now write your code on tablets or phones. Best way to learn and explore java.
A simple decompiler is included, but is not able to show method bodies.
- Browse through java packages and files.
- Show Class definition, fields and method signatures.
- Browse through res and assets folders and files.
- View androidmanifest.xml.
- Use root if necessary.
- Tablet (2 pane) support.
- Several syntax highlight styles.
- Change font size while reading text files.
- Can be used to open apk files from a file explorer app.
Developer tool. Useful for example for checking Proguard effectivity.
- Android 4.1 has a regression bug that makes it impossible to syntax highlight. This is fixed since Android 4.2.
If you would like to help with translating this app to other languages, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
This app is not intended for piracy or other non-legal purposes. Use at your own risk and own responsibility. We are in no way responsible for your use of the app.
- Needed to access apps that are stored securely
- Needed for the 'Open with' function
Source code is available here https://github.com/NaikSoftware/jadx
This is a new version of the popular "Android Terminal Emulator" application. Same great program, just with a new name.
+ Full Linux terminal emulation.
+ Multiple windows.
+ Launcher short cuts.
+ UTF-8 text. (Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Thai, etc.)
+ Completely free. No ads, no in-app-purchases, no nag screens, nothing.
+ If you are having trouble entering text, try installing the free "Hacker's Keyboard IME". (Especially if you have a Samsung or HTC device.)
+ This app isn't a game emulator.
+ This app won't help you root your phone or change your phone's IMEI.
+ You need to know (or be willing to learn) how to use the Linux command line to use this app.
+ You may want to install a set of command line utilities like "Busy Box" or "Debian chroot" in order to add commands beyond the commands that come built into your Android device.
+ If you get a -505 error when trying to install this app under Android 5.0, it means that some other app is using the same permissions. You will have to uninstall the other app in order to install Terminal Emulator for Android. (People tell me that "jrummy's Toolbox Pro" causes this problem.)
Want to know more about Terminal Emulator for Android?
Join the G+ community: #Android Terminal Emulator
Or check out the documentation wiki:
Want to add or improve a translation of Terminal Emulator for Android? See https://github.com/jackpal/Android-Terminal-Emulator/wiki/Translating-to-Other-Languages for instructions.
File manager app with file compress & file extract features! ALZip on the Android is not only a tool to zip or unzip files, but also a file manager to open, copy, move, delete or rename files. ALZip includes every function of file managing app and file compression app.
1. Zip & Unzip
ALZip can compress files into zip, egg and alz formats, and extract zip, rar, 7z, egg, alz, tar, tbz, tbz2, tgz, lzh, jar, gz, bz, bz2, lha files and split archive of alz, egg and rar.
2. File Manager
ALZip can create folder, delete/copy/ move/rename files and use the properties function just like the Windows Explorer.
3. Convenient File Explorer
ALZip has a convenient file explorer interface to find local files without any difficulties.
4. Archive Image Viewer
Image files inside the archive can be viewed without being extracted.
5. Searching Files
With ALZip file explorer, files or folders can be searched including which in subfolders. File manager function is available after searching.
6. Drag&Drop Functions
When drag & dropped file or folder to:
- another folder in file explorer will move or copy it.
- a file will compress them to an archive.
- a compressed archive will add it to the archive.
Use the drag&drop function of ALZip for convenient file management!
7. Customize Background
Customize your ALZip background to your favorite picture!
8. Archive As An Explorer
Open compressed archive like a folder and add files to Favorites, just like a file explorer. In addition, folders can be attached to email or uploaded to the cloud.
1. Cannot compress because the file size is too large.
> ALZip Android does not support compressing, extracting and previewing file that exceeds 2GB.
2. Cannot access the external memory in the explorer.
> Please check if you are using the KitKat version (4.4). KitKat limits the previledge to write to the external memory. If the problem happens in other versions, please contact us at email@example.com.
3. Characters in archive are broken.
Change the language by pressing the Encode button on the top-right.
Android Version 4.0~
In KitKat (4.4), files cannot be written to the external memory.
Note that this application does not provide the same execution environment as browsers do (for example, there is no Document object).
Welcome to Sand IDE Pro for Java Developers(called Sand for short).
1.What is Sand exactly?
Sand is an integrated development environment(IDE) for Java in Android platform.
First, Sand has a very powerful Java editor inside, keywords highlighting for Java, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close are all supported.
Second, Sand has a full-featured Java compiler, Java projects can be built by Sand.
Third, Sand can run Java programs, output and input are both supported by Console of Sand.
In a word, Sand turns your Android device into a real development tool. You can use Sand to write Java codes on the go, to test algorithms in Java, or to practice your Java skills.
This is a full version. Ads free.
--A powerful Java editor. Keywords highlighting, showing line number, undo/redo feature, automatically close, automatically indentation are all supported.
--A full-featured Java compiler. Support from Java 1.3 to Java 1.6.(Android doesn't support Java 1.7)
--Bluetooth keyboard supported.
--A Console which is in charge of Input from users and Output from compiler and Java programs.
--Settings. Customize your Sand. Change font size, font color, background color and so on.
--Import external JARs into Java project.
--Two themes supported. Android Holo Light Theme and Android Holo Dark Theme
--Support all kinds of CPU(x86, ARM, MIPS)
4.Something you should know
--Sand supports bluetooth keyboard that is the perfect mate of Sand. I strongly recommend you buy one.
--You can download rt.jar(1.6.0_24) from the project web page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/downloads/list
--Please save all your work before you put Sand into background. Android system may kill background non-system apps, you will lose all your unsaved work if Android system does that.
If you have any questions or suggestions, you are very welcome to email us. I'll try my best to improve Sand and protect your investment.
Author: Jimmy Chen E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Twitter: https://twitter.com/JimmyChen812
UI designer: Muzzammil Shariff E-mail: email@example.com
Project Web Page: https://code.google.com/p/sand-a-java-ide-for-android/
Tags: Java , Programming Language, Integrated Development Environment , IDE , Java Compiler
Terminal IDE is an expandable terminal application, with a full Java / C / C++ / HTML / Android development kit, that runs on your Android device.
It uses the command line, with many powerful and robust open-source applications, plus a custom ASCII on-screen 'soft' keyboard that works well (You must ENABLE it in your device's main Keyboard Settings).. and also has an extensive generic external 'hard' keyboard key mapper. This way CTRL / ALT / ESC etc.. should all be accessible.
GCC 4.4.0, make 3.82, ctags, javac, java, dx, proguard, aapt, apkbuilder, signer, ssh, sshd, telnetd, bash 4.2, busybox 1.19.2, vim 7.3, nano 2.2.6, midnight commander 4.8, htop 1.0, TMUX 1.5, links 2.7, rsync 3.0.8, git 1.7.8, BitchX 1.1 and a nice terminal emulator are all available.
The vim editor has been setup with c / java / HTML development in mind and is extremely powerful. Also vim has been setup by default in a humane way (arrow keys work, backspace..), so that starting on this long and glorious journey won't begin with a punch in the face.
With the addition of all the other apps provided, Terminal IDE becomes much MUCH more than an extremely powerful IDE. One could call it a complete 'Command Line OS'.
Best of all you can log in via telnet / ssh and use your home keyboard/screen combo!
AND the whole app runs WITHOUT needing ROOT permissions.
It's all available with normal user permissions..
Also the project is released under GPLv2
Constructive criticism always welcome. Useless abuse, not so much.
NB: This app CANNOT be installed onto the SDCard because you do not get 'Execute' permissions on that mount. It must run in this app's private memory on the device [Also much more secure]. You can of course still read / write to the SDCard and store your files / projects there. ALSO - once extracted it takes up about 150MB of your INTERNAL memory. You have been warned..
NB2: 'ENTER NOT WORKING' confusion on Terminal IDE keyboard.. Android expects a different key-code than the terminal(which expects ^M).
- Use CTRL+ENTER to send Android ENTER at any time.
- GO,NEXT,SEND & SEARCH all work when they appear as icons.
NB3: The Help/Tutorials, available in the app, can now be downloaded separately as a PDF from the Google code project. Thanx to Roy.
NB4: This app is ARM only.. No x86 support. Sorry - and yes, it's a big job to convert..
NB5: No UTF-8 support yet.. Just ASCII.
NB6: READ ALL THE IN-APP HELP! TWICE! BEFORE YOU EMAIL ME! Please..
Anacode introduces a new code edit model for smart devices allowing for faster and much easier writing and editing of source code then ever before. Copying, pasting, deleting (and other functions that are used a lot during coding) of lines, words or selections of code is a single tap/click away and speeds up your coding time dramatically.
- extended editing features:
- indent line or selection
- move line or selection up/down
- copy whole line into clipboard
- duplicate line at cursor
- copy word at cursor into clipboard
- replace word at cursor by content from clipboard
- delete whole line at cursor
- unlimited undo/redo
- external keyboard support
- autocomplete for all supported languages
- parentheses matching
- regex search
- regex replace all
- FTP upload
- Tasks list
- building android applications directly on the device (supports eclipse project structure)
- run html files in an internal or external browser
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham or Amrita University is a multi-campus, multi-disciplinary research university in India. The University is accredited 'A' by NAAC and is ranked as one of the best research universities in India.
What is AID - Amrita Info Desk ?
It is what the name suggests. An UNOFFICIAL App the institution (Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham) has no link whatsoever with this Application (or) it's working/maintenance) which was/is made to act as an Information desk to all Amritians, Alumni, Faculties and also those who wish to join this prestigious institution.
What can it do ?
The key features are :
1) Amrita Explorer
To explorer Amrita campuses near you using a social map that shows the positions of all your friends inside the campus. You can also send messages to thi via the internet (ONLY if you are near Amrita)
2) Amrita UMS Login:
Easy login into the Amrita University Management System (AUMS) and view your grades, attendance levels and also download resources uploaded by the faculty. Also get notified if your attendance levels go below 80% and when results are announced.
3) Train & Bus Details:
Get the timing and running dates of all the trains and buses to Amrita.
4) Course Details:
The Subjects and the Topics categorised Semester-Wise for the benefit of the students along with the names of recommended books and references.
5) Important Announcements:
Important Announcements will be sent as a push notification to all the users who have installed this App.
6) Photo Gallery:
Just a Gallery with various beautiful images of the Campuses
And many more ...
Will this app work properly ?
This app has been Tested to work without errors in the following devices :
• Nexus 5
• Nexus 4
• Nexus 7
• Nexus 10
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• HTC Explorer
• Samsung Galaxy Y Duos
• HTC Desire U
• HTC One
• HTC One V
• Samsung Galaxy Note
• Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Why do you need these permissions ?
I appreciate that you have this question. Not many people check an app's requested permissions before installing it.
1) Call Phone numbers - to call directly to Phone numbers listed in this app
2) Read phone status & identity - To get the mobile number for verification (in Amrita Explorer)
3) Your Location - To show your position on the map for Amrita Explorer and Get Directions option
4) Read Google Service Configuration - For Google Cloud messaging service and google maps API
5) Full Network access - For connecting to the internet and updating data
6) Run at startup - to make sure that the app's push notification service runs in the background so receive important push messages
7) Control vibration - to tell you about the notifications
8) Modify delete contents of the SD Card - For caching Google Maps Data (for increased performance)
9) Access extra location provider setting, mock location sources - To prevent faking of location in Amrita Explorer
The copyright of the Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Logo belongs to Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
App Icon designed by Oxygen Team(http://www.iconarchive.com/artist/oxygen-icons.org.html) and licensed under GNU Lesser General Public License