Olá, tudo bem?
- Você sabe quantas horas trabalhou neste mês?
- Sabe se está devendo horas ou se tem extra?
- Já pediu esse relatório no trabalho, mas não recebeu?
Meu Ponto chegou para te ajudar, com este app você registra seus pontos e tem um relatório super completo.
Abaixo veja as melhores funções do Meu Ponto:
- Registre suas entradas e saídas, e se quiser altere ou exclua os registros
- Registre quantas batidas quiser por dia
- Saiba seu saldo do dia, o tempo trabalhado no dia e a previsão de saída
- Informa dados referente a qualquer mês, entradas e saídas, carga horária, saldo, saldo acumulado, se teve justificativa e se foi feriado. Um banco de horas completo
5.EXPORTE PARA EXCEL:
- Exporte seu relatório para excel e receba em seu e-mail
- Informe feriados e tenha um relatório sempre correto
- Inclua justificativas e saiba porquê atrasou naquele dia, além de contabilizar como hora trabalhada
- Define seu horário padrão de entrada e saída
9.NAVEGUE À VONTADE:
- Veja de forma fácil as batidas de outros dias
- Funções intuitivas e de fácil acesso
*Meu Ponto veio para agregar todas as funcionalidades de registro de ponto, caso exista algo essencial que não esteja contemplado, nos avise por e-mail.
Meu Ponto pode ser seu controle de:
- Banco de Horas
- Bater Cartão
- Planilha Horários
- Jornada Trabalho
This app puts a media volume and mute control in the Notifications window that can be accessed from the status bar on your device. It lets you adjust the volume without using the hardware volume button and without exiting the app that you're currently running. For example, you can adjust the volume of a video directly from the Notifications window while continuing to watch the video.
We developed this app because we often find it hard to use the hardware volume button on a tablet, depending on its orientation and how we have it set up in the stand. We hope you find it useful too!
Note: This app will only control media volume. In general, media volume includes music, video, and game sounds.
To use: Tap on the app icon and select Activate. This will put the volume control into the Notifications window. On the status bar, tap on the time or pull down the Notifications window to access the volume control.
To close: Tap on the app icon and select Deactivate.
• This app does NOT have any ads. If you are seeing ads in your Notifications window, then they are being put there by a different app.
• If the volume control does not display in the Notifications window, make sure that notifications are turned on for your device under Settings > Apps > Volume in Notification > Show notifications (check the box). Note: This setting is available for Android OS 4.1 and up only.
• Method #1: If you tap on the "time" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it will remain visible until you dismiss it. We recommend that you use this method.
• Method #2: If you tap on the "volume icon" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it might not remain visible after each button press, depending on your device and Android OS version.
• Tapping the Mute button will allow you to mute and unmute the volume.
• It's not possible to put a sliding volume bar in the Notifications window.
● Versatile -- Play offline vs. computer or against a friend in 2-player mode
Play & learn backgammon at skill levels ranging from beginner to world-class! This app is designed for both Android phones & tablets.
Backgammon NJ for Android is a full-featured game which uses an advanced, neural network-based, artificial intelligence. Play against a computer AI, against another person in 2-player mode on one device, or online against friends & others. Using Tutor Mode & Hints, Backgammon NJ for Android can show you how to improve your game!
Discriminating players will appreciate how well the AI plays. It uses a neural network trained on millions of positions, a bearoff database, & a match equity table to achieve strong gameplay that will challenge even expert players.
(Reviews for iOS version)
"[I] know strong bg play when I see it. This app is the strongest iPhone bg app I've played with by far. It does not cheat period. ...Analyzing these matches with eXtreme Gammon confirms a world class level of play with normal luck factors. If you are losing, get over it. So would 99.9% of the other backgammon players in the world. It is just that good. Learn from it." -Richard Munitz, Giant of Backgammon, #21 world ranking in 2009
"Backgammon NJ plays at an extremely high level with an excellent interface, and I often use it to practice on my iPhone when I am traveling. I recommend it highly to my students and friends." -Phil Simborg, Professional Backgammon Teacher and Player, www.mindgamescenter.com
"I've played over 500 games now; I've checked about 5% of these against World Class Desktop programs (GNU, BGBlitz); and I've actually used some of the competition. NJ has the best interface and has more useful functions than any other backgammon apps out there."
"As someone who has played a lot online (FIBS, Gamesgrid, and others) and live, playing this app (on its hardest setting) is like playing a master player or like playing GNU."
IS THIS GAME RIGHT FOR YOU?
This game is best for people:
• Who recognize the strength of neural network backgammon bots
• Who want to improve their game by playing against a world-class level AI
• Who are willing to use in-depth, technical features included in the game to prove that it is honest (http://www.njsoftware.com/note.html)
• Who won't expect to win consistently on the higher skill levels
• Neural network-based AI
• 2 game types: Standard or Nackgammon
• 4 skill levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert
• Mersenne Twister algorithm for random number generation
• Doubling cube
• Single games or match play up to 25 pts
• Crawford rule for match play
• 1-player mode vs. computer
• 2-player mode on one device
• Google Play Game Services: Play real-time online matches with friends & other players
• Chat with your online opponent
• Online Elo leaderboard
• Block list for auto-match
• User-friendly, tap-to-move interface
• Highlighted checker movement options
• Hint & Undo
• Learn with Status Meter & Tutor Mode
• Game & dice stats, including Elo rating & ER
• Match info: GnuBG ID, win chances, equity, top 10 moves, & cube decisions
• Email match files
• Manual match recording mode with unlimited undo & speed mode option
• Options to reverse board direction, resign, use one-tap moves, auto bearoff, auto finish, use Jacoby rule, & much more
• Optimized for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
• Match analysis (in-app purchase): Analyze past match files, view moves & errors for match, step through match, jump to position, play from position, save match files permanently
If you're having issues:
• Make sure a task killer isn't killing BGNJ processes.
• Exit other apps fully to free memory.
• Run BGNJ from main memory, not from memory card.
• We can't respond to crash reports submitted through Android OS. Contact us directly: http://contact.njsoftware.com
• Digital clock, date, and battery percentage in a 1x1 widget
• 1x1 footprint saves space on small screens
• Reliable and easy to use
• No settings
• No permissions required
• No ads
• Low battery usage
• Small file size
• Transparent background
• Tap to run clock app
HOW TO USE
1) Tap the "Apps" button
2) Select the "Widgets" tab
3) Press and hold the 1x1 Clock and Battery Widget and place it on your home screen
Make sure that a task killer is not killing the 1x1 Clock and Battery Widget process.