Als een flatbed scanner op je Windows PC is aangesloten kun je ook vanaf je Android opdracht geven om documenten te scannen. De leesbare tekst wordt vervolgens automatisch naar je Android draadloos overgedragen en, indien gewenst, hardop voorgelezen.
Opdrachten om iets te printen of te scannen kunnen gesproken worden gegeven, dan wel via knopjes of via het menu.
Deze 'Print en Scan' app heeft een ingebouwde folders- en bestanden- explorer evenals een ingebouwde webbrowser.
Door een web URL in te typen toont de App direct de betreffende webpagina die je vervolgens ook kunt afdrukken!
Deze app gebruikt het principe van "WYSIWYP": "What You See Is What You Print". Met het onderste rechter knopje kun je omschakelen van een platte tekst, naar een plaatje, naar de webbrowser, naar de verkenner en weer terug naar de platte tekst.
Er is ook een Menu aanwezig (Android knopje met de 3 puntjes).
De benodigde server software heet "Arti Server" en kan worden gedownload en geïnstalleerd op je Windows PC via deze link:
We wensen je veel plezier en nut van deze software.
For ink-jet printer users:
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark ink-jet printers are not available on ePrint.
"ePrint" supports Android version 2.2 to 4.2.2 currently.
Bluetooth function is available on Android version 2.3.3 to 4.2.2.
If you have "ePrint" and required printers, you don't need PC anymore.
You can print various contents such as Web pages, contents in your Android devices (contacts, photos, or Gmail) as you like.
ePrint works with the printers installing the following printer description language.
Please check each printer manufacture web site to confirm what printer description language your printer has.
Please check if ePrint supports your printer's PDL before you purchase ePrint.
You can also test with "ePrint Free" at first.
Epson Inkjet Printers
- PDL: ESC/P-R (except ESC/P raster)
Epson Page Printers
- PDL: ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S (Color only)
HP Inkjet Printers
- PDL: PCL3GUI
HP Page Printers
- PDL: PCL (Except for HostBase model)
Canon Page Printers
- PDL: LIPS (Except CAPT)
OKI Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL: PCL, PostScript
- PDL: PCL,PS3
Ricoh Printers & Multifunction Printers (Optional kit for each printer is needed.)
- PDL: PCL, PS3
- PDL: CPDL/Page (Except V series and B series)
KYOCERA Document Solutions Printers & Multifunction Printers
- PDL:PCL, PS3
Fujitsu Page Printers XL series
- PDL: FUJITSU ESC/P
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture's Page Printers
ePrint works if the printers support the following PDL.
Canon, brother, Samsung, Lexmark or other manufacture's Inkjet Printer
- NONE. (ePrint does not work.)
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Meet support printers conditions.
Printer should be available for OPP.
The output paper size depends on the printer's specification.
1. Web page printing
- You can specify print pages
2. Camera (24 formats) (Borderless printing support)
- Date stamp or time stamp function
3. Mail printing
- Mail account setting
- Receiving mail
4. Contacts (3 formats)
5. Albums. (24 formats) (Borderless printing support)
6. Photo calendar (5 formats)
7. Add a printer. (Bonjour search / Enter IP address)
8. Print Settings
Duplex (Limited printer models)
Media type (Only for ink-jet printers)
Print image preview
9. Support direct printing for the Printer connected AirMac with USB
10.Display supply information (Only for the printers enable to retrieve supply information)
- ePrint conforms to the specifications of Google Play.
- ePrint is only available with the Google Account that you purchase.
- If you set a Google account when you purchased ePrint to other devices, you can use ePrint with them.
But the user should be your own.
Please contact us in English.
Produced by e-Workshop
You can use this app with the following.
-Such as commemorative photo, you can print immediately run to take.
-As well as when you are circulating at work, you can print to a printer company on the spot.
This app is using 'Google Cloud Print'(GCP below),
Before you can use the app, Please set up the GCP.
-Printing and in GCP.
-Check the print job.
-WEB page printing and through cooperation in the "Share page" of a standard browser.
-Printing and image through cooperation with "shared" standard gallery.
Printable image is a PNG / JPEG.
In addition, you can expect cooperation with Intent.
Please enjoy and print the content you are sleeping in the terminal.
It supports all operating systems that support Terminal Services.
With ThinDroid you can simply connect to your remote windows machines, start applications like Word, Outlook and any other installed application and use redirected android printer to print your documents or save them to the SD card.
- Support for Android 4.0 onwards
- Redirect SD card / USB disk support
- Redirect USB printer connected to android device
- Mouse wheel support
- Mouse with right click
- Console mode
- Full screen experience
- Customizable resolutions
- Bookmark manager
- Advanced performance settings
- Minimal bandwidth usage
- Support for external Mouse & Keyboard
- Support for NLA and TLS security methods
- Remote Program start on login
Supported remote platforms:
- Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 8
This app is FREE of cost and with NO ADVERTISEMENTS.
Instructions on how to turn on Remote Desktop on Windows 7 or Vista:
Keywords: remote desktop, remote printing, rdp client, thindroid, remote control, windows desktop, terminal server, printer
More from developer
Play & learn backgammon at skill levels ranging from beginner to world-class! This app is designed for both Android phones & tablets.
Backgammon NJ for Android is a full-featured game which uses an advanced, neural network-based, artificial intelligence. Play against a computer AI, against another person in 2-player mode on one device, or online against friends & others. Using Tutor Mode & Hints, Backgammon NJ for Android can show you how to improve your game!
Discriminating players will appreciate how well the AI plays. It uses a neural network trained on millions of positions, a bearoff database, & a match equity table to achieve strong gameplay that will challenge even expert players.
(Reviews for iOS version)
"[I] know strong bg play when I see it. This app is the strongest iPhone bg app I've played with by far. It does not cheat period. ...Analyzing these matches with eXtreme Gammon confirms a world class level of play with normal luck factors. If you are losing, get over it. So would 99.9% of the other backgammon players in the world. It is just that good. Learn from it." -Richard Munitz, Giant of Backgammon, #21 world ranking in 2009
"Backgammon NJ plays at an extremely high level with an excellent interface, and I often use it to practice on my iPhone when I am traveling. I recommend it highly to my students and friends." -Phil Simborg, Professional Backgammon Teacher and Player, www.mindgamescenter.com
"I've played over 500 games now; I've checked about 5% of these against World Class Desktop programs (GNU, BGBlitz); and I've actually used some of the competition. NJ has the best interface and has more useful functions than any other backgammon apps out there."
"As someone who has played a lot online (FIBS, Gamesgrid, and others) and live, playing this app (on its hardest setting) is like playing a master player or like playing GNU."
IS THIS GAME RIGHT FOR YOU?
This game is best for people:
• Who recognize the strength of neural network backgammon bots
• Who want to improve their game by playing against a world-class level AI
• Who are willing to use in-depth, technical features included in the game to prove that it is honest (http://www.njsoftware.com/note.html)
• Who are willing to play lower skill levels if those levels are more suited for their playing skill
• Who won't insist on only playing the higher skill levels & expect to win consistently against those levels
• Neural network-based AI
• 2 game types: Standard or Nackgammon
• 4 skill levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert
• Mersenne Twister algorithm for random number generation
• Doubling cube
• Single games or match play up to 25 pts
• Crawford rule for match play
• 1-player mode vs. computer
• 2-player mode on one device
• Google Play Game Services: Play real-time online matches with friends & other players
• Chat with your online opponent
• Online Elo leaderboard
• Block list for auto-match
• User-friendly, tap-to-move interface
• Highlighted checker movement options
• Hint & Undo
• Learn with Status Meter & Tutor Mode
• Game & dice stats, including Elo rating & ER
• Match info: GnuBG ID, win chances, equity, top 10 moves, & cube decisions
• Email match files
• Manual match recording mode with unlimited undo & speed mode option
• Options to reverse board direction, resign, use one-tap moves, auto bearoff, auto finish, use Jacoby rule, & much more
• Optimized for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
If you're having issues:
• Make sure a task killer isn't killing BGNJ processes.
• Android Accessibility options have known bugs. Turn off all options under device Settings > Accessibility.
• Exit other apps fully to free memory.
• Run BGNJ from main memory, not from memory card.
• There's no way for us to respond to crash reports submitted thru Android OS. Contact us directly for a reply: http://contact.njsoftware.com
This app puts a media volume and mute control in the Notifications window that can be accessed from the status bar on your tablet. It lets you adjust the volume without using the hardware volume button and without exiting the app that you're currently running. For example, you can adjust the volume of a video directly from the Notifications window while continuing to watch the video.
We developed this app because we often find it hard to use the hardware volume button on a tablet, depending on its orientation and how we have it set up in the stand. We hope you find it useful too!
Note: This app will only control media volume. In general, media volume includes music, video, and game sounds.
To use: Tap on the app icon and select Activate. This will put the volume control into the Notifications window. On the status bar, tap on the time to access the volume control.
To close: Tap on the app icon and select Deactivate.
• This app does NOT have any ads. If you are seeing ads in your Notifications window, then they are being put there by a different app.
• If the volume control does not display in the Notifications window, make sure that notifications are turned on for your device under Settings > Apps > Volume in Notification > Show notifications (check the box). Note: This setting is available for Android OS 4.1 and up only.
• Method #1: If you tap on the "time" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it will remain visible until you dismiss it. We recommend that you use this method.
• Method #2: If you tap on the "volume icon" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it might not remain visible after each button press, depending on your device and Android OS version.
• Tapping the Mute button will allow you to mute and unmute the volume.
• It's not possible to put a sliding volume bar in the Notifications window.