The Last Time allows you to create items and shows you the number of days since that item happened.
The paid pro version adds the following options:
- Keep a history of the single item
- Add a notes for every item event
- Track time between events for each item
Thank you for using The Last Time!
This is the free version.
Let's say you want to clean the fish tank once a month. You could put a repeating event on your calendar for the first of every month. The problem is that at some point you are going to be busy and then remember a week or so later. Now, your calendar event is two weeks off and you have to delete it and create a new one.
With this application, you enter your activities and how frequently you need to perform them. The simple, easy to understand interface tracks all of your activities and highlights which ones are due. The application lists all of your activities in the order in which they are next due. The icon indicates whether they are overdue or not.
This application is great for "Getting things done" (GTD). Track your repetitive tasks and mark them off when complete. Keep track of when those tasks are completed and how well you are getting things done.
You can enable or disable notifications. Notifications can be sent before a task is due. You can also select how often you want to be reminded once the activity is overdue.
- Create activities which track routine, repeating tasks.
- An activity can have a repeating frequency in days. The next due date will be shown.
- Activities are listed in the order in which they are due giving you a convenient to-do list.
- Activities display an icon showing whether the activity is overdue, about to be overdue or completed on time.
- To track how often you do something without having a target (ex: to quit smoking you might track how long since your last cigarette), simply leave the frequency field empty.
- Notifications can be sent to remind you when an activity is coming up.
- Notifications can also be sent after an activity is overdue. The frequency of notifications can be set so that you don't get too many reminders.
- Each activity keeps a history of when it was completed along with the average time between completions.
- History can be displayed as a line chart (t-chart) showing the elapsed days between completing the activity. This is plotted along with the target days and the rolling average allowing you to see how you are doing at a glance.
- History can be plotted in bar charts as either the frequency by the day of the week or by the month. This can give insight into when you are most likely to complete an activity.
- Clicking on the icon in the main list view is a quick way to mark the activity complete.
- Long clicking on an activity provides a menu to mark it done, delete it, or edit it.
- A widget provides all of your activities at a quick glance. Press any item to open the activity or press on the title to open the application.
- If you upgrade to the full version, your saved activities can be sent to the full version from the main menu.
- If you main data file is ever corrupted, the application saves up to five previous versions of your data. A backup is made at most every 24 hours when saving a change. You can restore a backup data file from the main menu of the application.
This version has all of the same features as the full version. However, this version include banner ads which are not part of the full version.
More from developer
Play & learn backgammon at skill levels ranging from beginner to world-class! This app is designed for both Android phones & tablets.
Backgammon NJ for Android is a full-featured game which uses an advanced, neural network-based, artificial intelligence. Play against a computer AI, against another person in 2-player mode on one device, or online against friends & others. Using Tutor Mode & Hints, Backgammon NJ for Android can show you how to improve your game!
Discriminating players will appreciate how well the AI plays. It uses a neural network trained on millions of positions, a bearoff database, & a match equity table to achieve strong gameplay that will challenge even expert players.
(Reviews for iOS version)
"[I] know strong bg play when I see it. This app is the strongest iPhone bg app I've played with by far. It does not cheat period. ...Analyzing these matches with eXtreme Gammon confirms a world class level of play with normal luck factors. If you are losing, get over it. So would 99.9% of the other backgammon players in the world. It is just that good. Learn from it." -Richard Munitz, Giant of Backgammon, #21 world ranking in 2009
"Backgammon NJ plays at an extremely high level with an excellent interface, and I often use it to practice on my iPhone when I am traveling. I recommend it highly to my students and friends." -Phil Simborg, Professional Backgammon Teacher and Player, www.mindgamescenter.com
"I've played over 500 games now; I've checked about 5% of these against World Class Desktop programs (GNU, BGBlitz); and I've actually used some of the competition. NJ has the best interface and has more useful functions than any other backgammon apps out there."
"As someone who has played a lot online (FIBS, Gamesgrid, and others) and live, playing this app (on its hardest setting) is like playing a master player or like playing GNU."
IS THIS GAME RIGHT FOR YOU?
This game is best for people:
• Who recognize the strength of neural network backgammon bots
• Who want to improve their game by playing against a world-class level AI
• Who are willing to use in-depth, technical features included in the game to prove that it is honest (http://www.njsoftware.com/note.html)
• Who are willing to play lower skill levels if those levels are more suited for their playing skill
• Who won't insist on only playing the higher skill levels & expect to win consistently against those levels
• Neural network-based AI
• 2 game types: Standard or Nackgammon
• 4 skill levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert
• Mersenne Twister algorithm for random number generation
• Doubling cube
• Single games or match play up to 25 pts
• Crawford rule for match play
• 1-player mode vs. computer
• 2-player mode on one device
• Google Play Game Services: Play real-time online matches with friends & other players
• Chat with your online opponent
• Online Elo leaderboard
• Block list for auto-match
• User-friendly, tap-to-move interface
• Highlighted checker movement options
• Hint & Undo
• Learn with Status Meter & Tutor Mode
• Game & dice stats, including Elo rating & ER
• Match info: GnuBG ID, win chances, equity, top 10 moves, & cube decisions
• Email match files
• Manual match recording mode with unlimited undo & speed mode option
• Options to reverse board direction, resign, use one-tap moves, auto bearoff, auto finish, use Jacoby rule, & much more
• Optimized for resolutions up to 2560 x 1600
If you're having issues:
• Make sure a task killer isn't killing BGNJ processes.
• Android Accessibility options have known bugs. Turn off all options under device Settings > Accessibility.
• Exit other apps fully to free memory.
• Run BGNJ from main memory, not from memory card.
• We can't respond to crash reports submitted thru Android OS. Contact us directly: http://contact.njsoftware.com
This app puts a media volume and mute control in the Notifications window that can be accessed from the status bar on your tablet. It lets you adjust the volume without using the hardware volume button and without exiting the app that you're currently running. For example, you can adjust the volume of a video directly from the Notifications window while continuing to watch the video.
We developed this app because we often find it hard to use the hardware volume button on a tablet, depending on its orientation and how we have it set up in the stand. We hope you find it useful too!
Note: This app will only control media volume. In general, media volume includes music, video, and game sounds.
To use: Tap on the app icon and select Activate. This will put the volume control into the Notifications window. On the status bar, tap on the time to access the volume control.
To close: Tap on the app icon and select Deactivate.
• This app does NOT have any ads. If you are seeing ads in your Notifications window, then they are being put there by a different app.
• If the volume control does not display in the Notifications window, make sure that notifications are turned on for your device under Settings > Apps > Volume in Notification > Show notifications (check the box). Note: This setting is available for Android OS 4.1 and up only.
• Method #1: If you tap on the "time" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it will remain visible until you dismiss it. We recommend that you use this method.
• Method #2: If you tap on the "volume icon" in the status bar to access the volume control, then it might not remain visible after each button press, depending on your device and Android OS version.
• Tapping the Mute button will allow you to mute and unmute the volume.
• It's not possible to put a sliding volume bar in the Notifications window.