The NK LiNK for Android app connects to your SpeedCoach GPS to download workout data to your smart device. View your performance over 100m/.1mi/30s intervals inside the app, and also export selected sessions to .fit or .csv format. Import your .fit files into Strava, Endomondo, Training Peaks and other popular workout logging and mapping programs, or open your .csv files in Excel or other spreadsheet applications to see the full stroke by stroke details of the session. All downloaded sessions are saved on your smart device allowing you to safely clear your SpeedCoach memory and record new sessions.
• Download, view and analyze SpeedCoach GPS workout data down to the interval level inside the LiNK application
• Export selected workouts to .csv or .fit format and email or save for record keeping and analysis
• Get alerted to available firmware updates for your SPC and install them wirelessly
• Compatible with SpeedCoach GPS2, SpeedCoach SUP2, and SpeedCoach OC2.
• Training Pack is required to download stored sessions.
• Bluetooth® low energy required in your smart device for connectivity. Requires Android 4.3 or later on your Android phone or tablet.
• SpeedCoach GPS must be placed into “Data LiNK” mode to connect.
• To enable wireless firmware updates via the LiNK app, the SpeedCoach must be at firmware version 2.11 or higher. If your SpeedCoach is presently at a lower firmware version, you will need to connect to desktop LiNK for the Mac or PC using the dongle to perform your first firmware update, and will be able to use the app for wireless updates thereafter.