The program "Traffic Lessons" is meant to support you while preparing for your CBR exam (Centraal Bureau Rijvaardigheid).
The program reflects the Dutch traffic and includes COMPLETE theory required to study for license B. Covers 2014 traffic rules and legislation changes.
After downloading the application you don't need a network connection to read the info, study or test your knowledge.
In case you find errors or have comments regarding English translations, usability of the app or anything else related to the app please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and allows us the possibility to correct issues before giving a rating in the Google Play store.
- All information is available in both English and Dutch
- Study the Dutch traffic signs and test your knowledge about them
- Read the complete theory and learn about the practical implications in day-to-day situations, correct usage of the road, comply with traffic regulations, technical requirements for the car, suggestions for safe driving in through searchable questions and answers
- An explanation of terminology used in traffic regulations
- Included are 12 complete sets of 30 questions each
The program isn't issued by CBR and the organisation hasn't been involved during the development of the application. As a result the CBR is not responsible for the content or responsible for any consequences.
The information included is based on the RVV 1990 (Reglement Verkeersregels en Verkeerstekens 1990) published February 2010 by the Ministerie van Verkeer en Waterstaat. The information presented is an abridged popular version for educational purposes only. No legal implications or status apply as a result of abbreviations and text summaries. No responsibility is accepted by the developers for any possible misinterpretation of the information resulting in direct or indirect damages.
The program is created with the utmost care and a lot of attention is spent to delivering correct information. Nevertheless the program could contain errors or inconsistencies. The program may not cover the latest changes of the Dutch traffic laws.