A smart, simple remote control for your Mac and Windows computers.
Clutter-free and super easy to use, Ticklebug allows you to do just about everything you can do with a keyboard and mouse. Point, click, drag, scroll, and even zoom on your computer's screen using simple gestures from your mobile device! Ideal for your media / HTPC.
Unique to Ticklebug are features such as voice-enabled web search and navigation, automatic detection of browsers & iTunes with shortcuts keys, adaptive buffering, tilt motion sensing mouse / pointer control, and pinch-to-zoom for those times when the letters are just too small on your TV!
ON SALE! 50% OFF!
WORKS WITH OPERATING SYSTEMS:
Windows 7 and higher
Mac OS X Lion and higher
** others may work but have not been tested
- Auto discover and connect
- Adaptive buffering accommodates high latency networks
- Togglable motion sensor mouse / pointer control
- Drag a single finger to move pointer
- Single-tap to left-click
- Double-finger-tap to right-click
- Long-press and drag your finger to drag windows & scrollbars
- Double-finger drag to scroll
- Back & forward swiping when web browsing
- Pinch-to-zoom any application
- Type with virtual / hardware keyboard including support for voice input
- Voice command "google" to search the web and "open" to navigate to sites
- Auto-detects Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, and iTunes and displays appropriate shortcut keys
- Toggle shortcut keys off to maximize screen space
- Ads removed
- Voice command "start" to run executable files. In Windows, try saying "start notepad" to test it out. Or on Mac, "start textedit".
- Ticklebug Receiver application on your computer
- WiFi network
- Multicast support for auto-discovery and connect
- Java 1.6 or higher on your computer
Control your computer from the comfort of your mobile device. Download Ticklebug today!
Ticklebug Receiver application available from http://ticklebugapp.nloko.ca/downloads
For help, visit http://ticklebugapp.nloko.ca/faq
For license terms, visit http://ticklebugapp.nloko.ca/terms