It was good This was the best pop up notify. I even paid for the full version. But it has not been updated in almost two years. I have emailed, with no response. The popup has a glitch. It does not capitalize the first word in a sentence. When you select respond, the app opens a big white panel, so it covers the send button. I uninstalled it after using it for over a year. Shame!
Great App. Could Improve Love this app and its vast customization options. It would be nice to be able to customize the popup buttons and delete texts and emails from the popup. Also, it seems as though im not able to swipe from one notification to the next.
One flaw Disappears from lock screen if you can't get to your phone right away.
Useful App. Need some more to add Best notification app I have ever seen. That's why I purchased this app. Unfortunately, Missed call notification by Pop Up is Not clearing the system default missed call notification in the notification bar. So need to clear it manually which makes me a little embarrassing. Please check and try to rectify.
Fail The pop up won't show up on my Samsung device :-(
Reply option I love the app! I thought it had a reply option though, instead of opening the app. Am I overlooking something?
- Added a setting to make email display easier in individual settings (Tested on Gmail, displays sender as title and subject as text)
- Bug fixes
- Various fixes for Android Kit Kat
- Added a setting to choose which icon to display for each app
- Added a setting to choose the type of grouping for each app (group all, group by title, no grouping)
- Added a setting to choose which event to display on multiple events notifications