Haven’t you ever felt bit embarrassed to open your private pictures unintentionally when you like to show other ones to your friends or colleagues?
“My Secret Gallery”, hereinafter called “My Gallery”, is an application that you can manage what you want to keep secret in the background.
- “My Gallery” can be opened only when “Gallery” tab is clicked long, so it is hard to find the existence.
- The images moved into “My Gallery” are hidden from other applications *1)
- It is very easy for images to come and go between “My Gallery” and “Gallery”.
- Password for “My Gallery” can be set.
*1): Hidden images are available from other application while “My Gallery” is opened.
* How to use
- Browse image
Tap thumbnails and another gallery application is launched. Then images can be enlarged.
- Open “My Gallery” (hidden images)
Click “Gallery” tab long and “My Gallery” tab shows up. Then you can switch the list of thumbnail of “Gallery” and “My Gallery” by tapping each tab.
While “My Gallery” application is working in the background by tapping HOME key, the images in “My Gallery” can be accessed by other applications.
- Operation after “My Gallery” shows up
Checkboxes on the top-right of the thumbnails will be selectable and you can move them between “Gallery” and “My Gallery” by tapping arrow icon of the bottom-right of application.
Below items can be done by tapping menu icon located in bottom-right of application.
+ Change Setting : Set or change password for “My Gallery”
+ Select all image : check all checkbox of thumbnails
+ Viewer Mode : Disable checkbox and viewer application will be called when tapping
- Close “My Gallery”
Tap “X” button on the “My Gallery” tab or tap BACK key.