50% Promotional Sales! Limited Time Only!
It happened, and it will happen again. Tsunami are the most devastating catastrophes of the nature. There are over 10,000 earthquakes every year. Although most of these earthquakes are very mild, occasionally earthquakes can cause large scale tsunami that can wipe out an entire city and claim thousands of lives. Tsunami Glossary Terms is an application containing over 150 specific Tsunami related glossary terms. It is an excellent educational application for everyone to know more about the scientific facts of Tsunami.
The application is optimized for all Android devices running OS 1.5 or above.
This application has the following features:
★ User friendly interface to preview all glossary terms in one view
★ Ability to bookmark selected glossary for easier reference
★ Cross-referencing links to other glossary
★ A glossary search engine
★ Offline browsing
138App.com is one of the leaders in developing mobile applications. Check out our other Apps on Android Market by searching for "138app.com" on the search box
- Degree Planner using MyEdu Mobile Access
- Campus Map with Location Awareness using Google
- Bus Schedule
- Faculty Contact Information
- Corpus Christ Events & Activities
- Island Campus Twitter
- School Links (SAIL, Blackboard, etc.)
- Emergency Dialer
WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for "Tsunami".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts of Tsunami by following snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Tsunami
• Tsunami Formation
• Tsunami Waves
• How Coastal Flooding happens via Tsunami?
• Tsunami Warning Systems
• Historic Tsunamis
• Highest or Tallest Tsunami
• Deadliest Tsunami
• Causes of Earthquakes
• Tectonic Plates
• Focus and Epicenter
• Kinds of Earthquakes
• Physics of Waves
• Wave Motion
• Wave Types
• Ocean Waves
• Seismic Waves
• Body Waves
• Primary or "P" Waves
• Secondary or "S" Waves
• Surface Waves
Physics of Tsunami
• Physics of Tsunami
• Tsunami at Sea
• Energy Loss
• Normal Wave vs. Tsunami Wave
• Tsunami at the Beach
• Tsunami Cycle
• 1: Geological Event
• 2: Water Displaced
• 3: Wave Propagation
• 4: Tidal Waves
• Types of Tidal Waves
• Safety Tips for Tidal Waves and Storm Surge
Tsunami Wave Propagation
• Tsunami Wave Propagation
• Progressive Waves
• Wave Motions
• Formation of Tsunami
• Propagation of Tsunami
• Calculating Propagation Time of Tsunami
Tsunami Warning System
• Tsunami Warning System
• Modern Warning Systems
• Advantages of Warning System
• Drawbacks of Warning System
• Alert System
• Deep Sea Tsunami System
• Advantages of Coastal Alert Systems
• Tsunami Preparedness
• The Basic Things to Do
• If you are on Land
• If you are on a Boat
• What to do before and during a Tsunami?
• What to do after a Tsunami?
• Measuring Earthquakes
• Richter Scale
• The Richter scale equation and Earthquakes
• Mercalli Intensity Scale
• Tsunami and Earthquake Vocabulary
• Information Statement
• Seismic Waves
• Richter scale
• Sea Level
• Tectonic activity
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
Get instant access to content that will "promote your progress and joy in believing".
- Access messages from Pastors Art & Kuna Sepulveda
- Watch our services live
- Calendar of upcoming events & guest speakers
- Secure link to online giving
- Maps & service times for Word of Life campuses
- Integrated with Twitter & Facebook
- Access Daily Devotionals & Articles
- And more!
For more information about Word of Life Christian Center, please visit:
The Word of Life Christian Center App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Word of Life Christian Center. All rights reserved.
Satellite sees you every minute.
Check who see you right now!
NASA Science Weather Satellite: NOAA , Weather.
Communications Satellite: Iridium , Amateur Radio.
Navigation Satellite: Galileo , Navy Navigation Satellite System , COSMOS.
Miscellaneous Military Satellite.
Need your Hawaii driver's license? Study anytime, anyplace with Drivers Ed Hawaii for Android devices! Don't be one of the 70% of people who fail their DOT test the first time!
FREE from DriversEd.com, the leader in online driver's ed, this full-featured study companion can quiz you from a database of more than 350 DOT questions.
Pick the length of each test: take a test of 5 questions, or as many as 100. It's your choice!
Your results are recorded, so you can track your progress and review your incorrect answers. Retake past tests unlimited times to make sure you know the material.
Use the Flash Card feature to study the important facts you need to know for the test.
Of course, you'll still need to read the Hawaii Driver’s Manual to prepare for the permit test. With Drivers Ed Hawaii, you can download the Hawaii Driver’s Manual to your device anytime! (It downloads only once, and is saved to your device, so you don't ever have to wait for it again.)
The Hawaii Driver’s Manual is an official DOT publication, in PDF format. The text is crystal-clear, and you can pinch to zoom, just like a web page.
This app works with DriversEd.com's Hawaii driver's ed course. DriversEd.com is approved by the Road Safety Educators' Association and accredited by the Driving School Association of the Americas.
You can even get 2.5 credits toward your high school graduation by taking driver's ed with us!