WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for "Tsunami".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts of Tsunami by following snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Tsunami
• Tsunami Formation
• Tsunami Waves
• How Coastal Flooding happens via Tsunami?
• Tsunami Warning Systems
• Historic Tsunamis
• Highest or Tallest Tsunami
• Deadliest Tsunami
• Causes of Earthquakes
• Tectonic Plates
• Focus and Epicenter
• Kinds of Earthquakes
• Physics of Waves
• Wave Motion
• Wave Types
• Ocean Waves
• Seismic Waves
• Body Waves
• Primary or "P" Waves
• Secondary or "S" Waves
• Surface Waves
Physics of Tsunami
• Physics of Tsunami
• Tsunami at Sea
• Energy Loss
• Normal Wave vs. Tsunami Wave
• Tsunami at the Beach
• Tsunami Cycle
• 1: Geological Event
• 2: Water Displaced
• 3: Wave Propagation
• 4: Tidal Waves
• Types of Tidal Waves
• Safety Tips for Tidal Waves and Storm Surge
Tsunami Wave Propagation
• Tsunami Wave Propagation
• Progressive Waves
• Wave Motions
• Formation of Tsunami
• Propagation of Tsunami
• Calculating Propagation Time of Tsunami
Tsunami Warning System
• Tsunami Warning System
• Modern Warning Systems
• Advantages of Warning System
• Drawbacks of Warning System
• Alert System
• Deep Sea Tsunami System
• Advantages of Coastal Alert Systems
• Tsunami Preparedness
• The Basic Things to Do
• If you are on Land
• If you are on a Boat
• What to do before and during a Tsunami?
• What to do after a Tsunami?
• Measuring Earthquakes
• Richter Scale
• The Richter scale equation and Earthquakes
• Mercalli Intensity Scale
• Tsunami and Earthquake Vocabulary
• Information Statement
• Seismic Waves
• Richter scale
• Sea Level
• Tectonic activity
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
- Divergent Boundaries.
- Transform Boundaries.
- Convergent Boundaries - Continental Crust vs. Oceanic Crust.
- Convergent Boundaries - Oceanic Crust vs. Oceanic Crust.
- Convergent Boundaries - Continental Crust vs. Continental Crust.
- Hot Spots.
- Global Model.
Drag the plates and… see what happens! You will be able to recreate what nature performs over millions of years, observing (and listening) the forms and phenomena produced by plate tectonics:
- Volcanic eruptions, Hawaiian, Strombolian, Fissure, Plinian.
- Earthquakes, with their effects.
- Tsunamis, seen in plan and section.
- Creation of volcanic island arcs.
- Orogeny (formation of mountain ranges).
- Opening of rift valley and ocean.
- Lateral sliding faults.
- Hot Spots.
In Dynamic Plates, you may also find:
- A rich and stunning photogallery with detailed explanations.
- Geolocation of the places and described events.
- The explanation of interactive animations.
- The history of the plate tectonics Theory.
- Original drawings and thematic maps.
- Interactive test for evaluating knowledges.
- Sharing results on facebook.
Dynamic Plates addresses the arguments with a scientific, accessible but accurate language, designed for high school students (aged 13 years and over) and for geoscience lovers.
Get instant access to content that will "promote your progress and joy in believing".
- Access messages from Pastors Art & Kuna Sepulveda
- Watch our services live
- Calendar of upcoming events & guest speakers
- Secure link to online giving
- Maps & service times for Word of Life campuses
- Integrated with Twitter & Facebook
- Access Daily Devotionals & Articles
- And more!
For more information about Word of Life Christian Center, please visit:
The Word of Life Christian Center App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
App: © 2014 The Church App, Content: © 2014 Word of Life Christian Center. All rights reserved.
Hawaii Driving test has over 1000+ Questions.There are 28 Categories from which you can select a Category and practice the test There are 10 set of DMV questions each having 50 Questions. By practicing this test you can PASS the WRITTEN TEST in FIRST ATTEMPT.
All the best.
1) Display result instantly.
2) Covers all topics from the Manual.
3) 180+ signs Questions.
4) Evaluate and Review your test after completion.
5) Work offline (No internet connection needed)
How to use the App
Once you start the application you can follow the below steps.
Test by Topic
1) To write the test in different topics tap on the "Test by Topic" button at the bottom to app to write test in different category
2) Tap on any Topic button and start writing the test
Real Test (Similar to DMV Test)
1) Tap on the "Real Test" button at the bottom of the app to write test similar to real test.
2) We have 10 test each carrying 50 questions. Tap on the button and start writing the test.
No matter if you need an Instruction Permit or need to transfer an out of state license - everybody needs to take a written test in order to get a Hawaii Driver's License.
This Study App contains all 171 questions and answers. To pass the exam you need to answer at least 24 out of 30 questions correctly.
More information can be found at http://www1.honolulu.gov/csd/vehicle/dlicense.htm
Everything you need to pass the Hawaii Department of Transportation License Knowledge Exam is here!
Official Hawaii DOT Manuals for Driver Permit License, Commercial License and Motorcycle License included.
Practice Test for the Driver Knowledge Exam included. Composed of more than 100 practical questions about the Rules of the Road and Safety Driving.
So Download the app now!
Download the manual you need then start reviewing for your Driver License Written / Computerized Knowledge Exam wherever and whenever you want!
+ Free Drivers Ed
+ Driver License Permit Handbook included
+ Commercial License Handbook included
+ Motorcycle License Handbook included
+ Download once, Review anywhere, anytime you want.
+ More than 100+ questions of Practice Test
+ Delete the downloaded handbook when done to save space
This Heritage Quiz app welcomes you to take a sneak peek and refresh your knowledge of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. And as a surprise prize, we will show you one unique pictorial of this unique Heritage site for every correct answer – Interactive, Lively and Randomized Suspense while you check the facts.
The Hawaii Volcanoes National Park is a natural heritage site, which is home to two of the world’s most active volcanoes (Mauna Loa and Kilauea). One can easily access Mauna Loa (4170m) and Kilauea (1250 m) and observe the ongoing geological processes. Active means these volcanoes are alive within and can start spewing lava and related activity any time, without warning. One the outside however, these may be covered with snow or cold solidified rock.
This quiz app on Hawaii Volcanoes invites you to a journey of the battle of wits, fun while priding on your knowledge of your Heritage. Show off, amaze, dazzle, startle, and most importantly instill the pride of our culture, our heritage and our precious world with your knowledge.
And yes, most importantly, unlike most other apps, you are NOT connected to any external site that keeps tracking you and your device usage behavior – ensuring complete privacy.
No Disturbing Ads. No Unpleasant Ads. NO ADS.
SUPER SAFE (NO Connection to HIDDEN Servers on the Internet after initial download).
PURE OFFLINE USAGE (Usable in any zero connectivity area such as a remote National Park).
COST of APP - Pass on the heritage facts you already know – Knowledge Shared is Knowledge Gained.
Financed by adverts
This version integrates unobtrusive advertisements to make it available for free. Get Heavens-Above Pro to remove the adverts.
Live sky chart
See what's in the sky above you right now or at a given moment.
Get precise predictions for passes of the ISS and most visible satellites.
See when Iridium satellites mirror the sunlight directly towards you, resulting in bright flares.
Get passes for amateur radio satellites, complete with uplink and downlink information.
All calculations performed locally
Predictions are generated right on your phone so you only need a data connection every few days.
Orbit and ground track
See details about the orbit of any selected satellite rendered and with all relevant data.
Get detailed information about any satellite, as provided by our Heavens-Above website.
Get a visual overview over passes and animate the position of satellites on the sky chart and on the ground track.
An optional red on black color scheme to preserve your night vision.
Easily find or identify any object in the sky by orienting your device towards it.
Quickly add interesting passes to your calendar so you won't miss them.
As a, the Precipitation Identification Near the Ground project (W-PING) needs you, the Citizen Scientist, to watch and report on precipitation.
PING is looking for volunteers of all ages and backgrounds to make observations - teachers, classes, families, everyone and anyone! This app and associated web pages are your portal to providing observations to the research meteorologists at NSSL that will help us develop and refine algorithms that use the newly upgraded dual-polarization NEXRAD radars to detect and report on the type of precipitation that you see falling. To do a good job, we need tens of thousands of observations form all over the US. We can succeed only with your help.
PING volunteer observers can spend as much time as they want, from a little to a lot, making observations. The basic idea is simple: NSSL will collect radar data from NEXRAD radars in your area along with sounding data from our models during storm events, and use your data to develop and validate new and better algorithms. We have two focus areas: winter precipitation type, such as rain, freezing rain, drizzle, freezing drizzle, snow, graupel, ice pellets, mixed rain and snow, mixed ice pellets and snow and even observations of “none” when the precipitation has stopped, even if only briefly.
Why? Because the radars cannot see close to the ground at far distances and because automated surface sensors are only at airports. But the people affected by winter weather are everywhere so we need you to tell us what is happening where you are.
But we need more than winter weather details: when there are thunderstorms, we need to know if hail falls and, if it does how big it is. Measuring with a ruler is best but, whatever you do, stay safe.
All you need to do is use this app to select the precipitation type. Tell us what is hitting the ground. NSSL scientists will compare your report with what the radar has detected and what our models think the atmosphere is doing, and use it to develop new technologies and techniques to determine what kind of precipitation such as snow, ice, rain or hail and its size is falling where.