WAGmob brings you Simple 'n Easy, on-the-go learning app for "Tsunami".
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts.
Designed for both students and adults.
This app provides a quick summary of essential concepts of Tsunami by following snack sized chapters:
Introduction to Tsunami
• Tsunami Formation
• Tsunami Waves
• How Coastal Flooding happens via Tsunami?
• Tsunami Warning Systems
• Historic Tsunamis
• Highest or Tallest Tsunami
• Deadliest Tsunami
• Causes of Earthquakes
• Tectonic Plates
• Focus and Epicenter
• Kinds of Earthquakes
• Physics of Waves
• Wave Motion
• Wave Types
• Ocean Waves
• Seismic Waves
• Body Waves
• Primary or "P" Waves
• Secondary or "S" Waves
• Surface Waves
Physics of Tsunami
• Physics of Tsunami
• Tsunami at Sea
• Energy Loss
• Normal Wave vs. Tsunami Wave
• Tsunami at the Beach
• Tsunami Cycle
• 1: Geological Event
• 2: Water Displaced
• 3: Wave Propagation
• 4: Tidal Waves
• Types of Tidal Waves
• Safety Tips for Tidal Waves and Storm Surge
Tsunami Wave Propagation
• Tsunami Wave Propagation
• Progressive Waves
• Wave Motions
• Formation of Tsunami
• Propagation of Tsunami
• Calculating Propagation Time of Tsunami
Tsunami Warning System
• Tsunami Warning System
• Modern Warning Systems
• Advantages of Warning System
• Drawbacks of Warning System
• Alert System
• Deep Sea Tsunami System
• Advantages of Coastal Alert Systems
• Tsunami Preparedness
• The Basic Things to Do
• If you are on Land
• If you are on a Boat
• What to do before and during a Tsunami?
• What to do after a Tsunami?
• Measuring Earthquakes
• Richter Scale
• The Richter scale equation and Earthquakes
• Mercalli Intensity Scale
• Tsunami and Earthquake Vocabulary
• Information Statement
• Seismic Waves
• Richter scale
• Sea Level
• Tectonic activity
About WAGmob apps:
1) A companion app for on-the-go, bite-sized learning.
2) Over Three million paying customers from 175+ countries.
Why WAGmob apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Effective, Engaging and Entertaining apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
*** WAGmob Vision : simpleNeasy apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.***
*** WAGmob Mission : A simpleNeasy WAGmob app in every hand.***
*** WAGmob Platform: A unique platform to create and publish your own apps & e-Books.***
Please visit us at www.wagmob.com or write to us at Team@wagmob.com.
We would love to improve our app and app platform.
* ORC cheat sheet for traffic offenses; OVI; drug possession; drug trafficking; drug manufacturing; prescription drugs; tobacco; liquor laws; CCW permit holder violations and reciprocity agreements; statute of limitations; Castle Doctrine; ORC definitions (e.g. deadly weapon, offense of violence, etc.); conspiracy, attempt and complicity; degrees of mental culpability; organizational liability.
* Accident investigation formulas; brake efficiency; ORC charges; OH1 narrative templates; different tire size speed calculator
* County number listing; States requiring front license plate; CMV out of service orders & company snapshot.
* Spanish for law enforcement with text translator for other languages
* LiDAR test instructions; Warrant PUR guidelines
* Pill identifier; DEA drug schedule; DEA chemical list; pills of abuse photos; NADDI pharmaceutical drugs of abuse pamphlets; commonly abused prescription drug pics
* OVI SFST and new CPR technique video tutorials
* Case Law resource for probable cause (search); probable cause (arrest); reasonable suspicion; abandoned property; administrative search; community care taking; consent search; corrections (body cavity search; strip search; due process with discipline; prisoner drug testing); disorderly conduct type arrests; exculpatory evidence; exigent circumstances; expectation of privacy; good faith doctrine; hot pursuit; ignorance of law; incident to arrest search; international border searches; internal investigations; K-9 sniffs; Miranda; open fields doctrine; plain view; probationer searches; public authority defense; school searches; stop & frisk; suspect line-Up; thermal camera; traffic stops (pre-textual stops; passenger not free to leave; length of stops; order occupants out of vehicle; passengers to provide identification; miranda warnings; GPS, phone, and beeper pings; vehicle searches; vehicle inventory; roadblock / checkpoints); trash & garbage search; use of force; vehicle pursuits; warrant execution
*Liquor Permit Types; list of active permits (by County); permit violations (by County); and last 500 cancelled permits.
* News RSS feeds from American Police Beat, Officer.com, and PoliceOne.com.
* Legal update RSS feeds from multiple sources.
* Training articles regarding detecting concealed weapons, pluralistic ignorance, interview & interrogation, rookie drug interdiction mistakes, Drug Recognition Expert training, and OVI SFST video tutorials.
* Directory of OPOTC reported municipal police and county sheriff agencies, coroners offices, drug task forces, federal agencies, institutions, OSP posts, prosecutors, and state agencies.
* PDF Cheat Sheets (traffic code, criminal code, CCW, drug trafficking & possession, OVI, money laundering)
* Ohio Attorney General Crime Victims Compensation Program details
Send your child swimming into a fin-tastic play date with Bubble Puppy! Kids can dress him up in fun outfits, feed him all kinds of treats and groom him so he’s nice and clean. Plus, they’ll learn while playing math and literacy games.
Care for Bubble Puppy
Kids can join Molly in the classroom to dress up Bubble Puppy as a playful pirate or a “ruff-ruff” rock star, and feed him his favorite Bubble Bites, healthy apple slices, and more! They’ll love brushing his teeth, combing his fur and turning on the shower to give him a barking good bath.
Playtime with Bubble Puppy
It’s time to go outside so Bubble Puppy can play with Gil! In Puppy Run, kids can help him race down a path to pick up number bubbles while they also jump over obstacles, dodge rocks and pick up speed boosts to make it to the finish line.
Bark, Bubble Puppy
In the Bark, Bubble Puppy game, Molly needs your kids help getting Bubble Puppy to bark to make alphabet bubbles! As kids match uppercase and lowercase letters, pictures or word bubbles, Bubble Puppy will pop them! Arf, arf!
Earn Toys for Bubble Puppy
Every time kids play a game, they’ll earn bones for their Doggy Bag. Bones can be used to unlock doggy toys for Bubble Puppy. Kids can visit Bubble Puppy’s Doghouse to play with all the toys they’ve unlocked! They’ll love playing fetch or giving him a squeaky chew toy.
Bubble Puppy: Play and Learn invites children to go on an exciting play date and build important cognitive, social and emotional skills along the way.
Bubble Puppy: Play and Learn features:
•Curriculum developed and reviewed by preschool education expert
•Curriculum Level Selector so you can choose the curriculum level that is just right for your child. There are six curricular levels in each game.
•The Classroom (Socio-emotional skills)
oCustomization, creative expression and caretaking skills are fostered through over 30 feeding, grooming and dressing activities.
•Bark, Bubble Puppy (Literacy skills)
oTogether with Molly, sort bubbles and build literacy skills, including letter recognition, letter sounds and early reading. Six curriculum levels will keep your child challenged as they play.
•Puppy Run (Math skills)
oTogether with Gil, collect bubbles and build math skills, including number identification (1-30), group identification and shape identification. There are six curriculum levels here as well.
•Bubble Puppy’s Doghouse (Math skills)
oMath skills, such as counting and one-to-one correspondence, are reinforced through bones rewards that unlock new toys. There are 20 toys to be earned and unlocked.
•Bubble Puppy’s Doggy Bag (Social Skills)
oTaking turns is promoted through open-ended play with Bubble Puppy. And a special surprise when you have unlocked all the toys.
•Game instructions delivered by Molly and Gil.
•Player profiles that allow more than one child to play and save progress along the way.
•Kid-tested, age-appropriate learning games
End User License Agreement
With HTC Power To Give, the potential to research cures for cancer, Alzheimer’s disease, AIDS – to help understand climate change, or venture into space – is all at our fingertips.
By downloading HTC Power To Give, plugging in your phone and connecting to Wi-Fi, your spare computing power will become part of an enormous grid, providing processing power to a project you’ve selected from a range across the world.
Medical, environmental, scientific and many other projects will benefit. Projects that could otherwise take hundreds of years could be executed in a drastically shorter time.
The numbers are incredible, and achievable with your help.
So join us today.
Download HTC Power To Give, plug in, and be a part of the future.
For more information, visit http://www.htc.com/ptg/.
HTC Power To Give currently supports the following mobile devices: HTC One(TM) family of: E8, M8, M8 Eye, max, mini & mini 2 & One; HTC Butterfly(TM) family of: 2, J Butterfly HTL23 & S; HTC Desire(TM) family: 320, 510, 620, 816, 816G, 820 & 820 mini & Eye; Google Nexus: 4 & 5; LG G2; Lenovo K910; Motorola Moto G & X, Driod Maxx; Samsung Galaxy family of: Core Lite LTE, Grand 2, K zoom, Note 2, 3 & 4, S4: Active & mini & S5; and Sony Xperia family of: T2 Ultra, Z, Z1, Z1 Compact & Z2.
(1) Android 4.4 or above
(2) 1.5GHz Dual core, or 1GHz Quad core processor
(3) 1GB of RAM
(4) Wi–Fi connection
Device must be turned on, be charging, and have achieved a minimum charge equal to 90% of capacity (default setting; can be lowered).
Projects are operated by third parties; registration is required for participation, which may be subject to additional terms.
© 2014 HTC Corporation. All rights reserved. Built using BOINC, open source software developed at University of California, Berkeley with funding from the National Science Foundation (© 2003–2014 University of California) distributed under the Lesser General Public License (“LGPL”), whose terms apply to use of this app and the corresponding source code. The LGPL software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the LGPL for more details. You may view the terms of the LGPL at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
HTC, the HTC logo, HTC Power To Give and other HTC product and service names referenced in the Application are the trademarks of HTC Corporation and its affiliates. Any other company names, product names, service names and logos referenced in connection with the Application may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Full terms and conditions at http://htc.com/ptg/terms/
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
No matter if you need an Instruction Permit or need to transfer an out of state license - everybody needs to take a written test in order to get a Hawaii Driver's License.
This Study App contains all 171 questions and answers. To pass the exam you need to answer at least 24 out of 30 questions correctly.
More information can be found at http://www1.honolulu.gov/csd/vehicle/dlicense.htm
JAMB e-Facility is an intuitive, secure and friendly application to perform the core operational services needed by Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board candidates as well as the other individuals that require such services.
− Checking of current candidate result
− Retrieval of Registration Number
− Result Verification
− Checking of admission status
-- Centre Location
-- Get Land Transport Direction
-- Copy & Paste text in and out of application by long touch inside a field
-- Direct access to the e-Learning Universities portal
The app works on Android OS 2.3.3 and above
The most important words will tend to be presented first because, well, they're important. Hawaiian Tutor will quickly zero in on the most important words for *you* to learn at each moment. It may seem too easy or too hard at first but just keep going and you will see that Hawaiian Tutor will quickly find the right balance that maximizes your learning regardless of your current knowledge, ability, and state of mind at the moment.
Note that it is important to make mistakes because no learning can happen without them. When you get words wrong, Hawaiian Tutor is also learning about you and what you most need to learn at every moment and will bring missed words back more frequently. That is a good thing because you want troublesome words to come back frequently enough for you to easily get them right. Therefore try not to feel disappointed when you get a word wrong. Instead, mentally pat yourself on the back because this is where the learning happens. Remember, this is not a test! It is a safe opportunity to take chances and improve your instant recognition of the words that will greatly improve your command of the Hawaiian language.
Hawaiian Tutor is best used during short periods while waiting for a bus, class, etc. It includes a very high quality vocabulary containing nearly 800 carefully chosen words in the Hawaiian language.
Word of Life is a church you can call home. We are a place that promotes your progress and joy in believing. This app provides access to messages from our pastors, including joining our services live from Hawaii, that will help people become fully devoted followers of Christ.
For more information about our church, visit our website at www.wordoflifehawaii.com.
The Word of Life Christian Center App was created with The Church App by Subsplash.
The app presents the earliest activities for babies, teaches with music, pictures and interactive game elements.
100 Animals Megamix - Educate MY child to Animals is a 3d wildlife puzzle game for kids, which not only educates them about the global wildlife, but also assists toddlers and preschoolers in learning the right pronunciation of their names.
Kids will be able to improve their recognition skill as well as concentration level, and to a large extent memorization power by watching animal pictures and hearing their vocal sounds.
How to play
With the help of the app’s unique user interface the child sees a beautiful 3d wildlife globe where he will be able to watch a gallery of 100 domestic and wildlife animals. He can browse the gallery, simply by tapping on each of the pictures, where he will be able to watch its picture, learn its name, and hear its sound as a mark of its identity that reinforces the information.
How the app is unique
The app offers a simple interface, which is informative as well as it is excellently interactive. Animals are introduced in the most elaborate versions with high quality pictures, perfect pronunciation of animal’s names, and digitally recorded 100 animal sounds for baby, toddler, and preschoolers’ to offer immaculate support of kids education.
User friendly and easy to navigate interface
High quality digital pictures and sounds
Animal names are presented by a professional speaker that helps to reinforce learning of them
The details of individual animals are presented from the most reliable websites: wiki links to mobile versions are provided for detail information
All pictures are size appropriate for all display types and look splendid on android tablets too
Animals are chosen from both wild and domestic category
Stimulating sound and voices are incorporated with best quality that reinforce learning
100 Animals Megamix - Educate MY child to Animals is an app with pictures and sounds for kids in kindergarten, also it is toddlers learning tool and nursery. It is an entertaining way to educate, understand or review basic phonics concepts from kindergarten up to the school.
We support TV appliances like streamers and media hubs with wireless AirMouse control, gyro remote control.
Trivia: Licensing and Credits details
The audio media is licensed as follows:
Background music is composed by GeorgeK (benetik).
Expert English voice-over by Ines Marques.
Expert French voice-over by Marie-Eve Desjardins.
Expert German voice-over by RB_Voiced_Over.
Specialized Russian voice-over by Natalie Ter, studio The Artecon.
Professional Hebrew voice-over by Yoav Beeri.
Professional Korean translation is done by Goldroid (www.goldroidcentre.com).
Icon is designed by "Ask Tolik" - Online Designing Services. Credit: © Erik Lam | Dreamstime.com
This app is completely free, thanks to ad networks used: Admob, MMedia.