주기율표에 각 원소의 물성치를 수록하였습니다.
(*.물성치는 위키백과를 참조했습니다.)
주기율표를 보고 궁금한 원소기호에 버튼을 누릅니다.
그 후 왼쪽의 물성치를 터치하면 터치한 물성치 정보가 표시됩니다.(물리적 성질 등)
정보를 확인한 후 좌측 상단에 이전 버튼을 누르면 이전 화면(첫화면)으로~
종료하려면 기기의 취소(escape)버튼을 누르세요.
800*480 해상도에 최적화 되어 있습니다.
(1.07 버전부터 그 이상의 해상도에서도 800*480해상도를 사용하게 수정하였습니다.
버튼이 화면 전체로 더 크게 보여저서 사용하기 편하게 수정하였습니다.)
모토로라 계열의 기계에는 정상 작동하지 않을 수도 있습니다.
여기에 수록된 물성치는 위키 백과를 참조했습니다.
(위키에 자료 올려주신 분들께 매우 감사드립니다. ((__)) )
1.02: 오타 수정
1.03: 첫 화면과 배경색을 변경하였습니다.
(변경이 필요없는 분은 업데이트하지 않으셔도 됩니다.)
1.04: 인 전자배열오류수정([Ne]3s2 3p2 ==> [Ne]3s2 3p3), 아이콘 이미지와 첫 화면 이미지 변경.
(오류 지적해주신 "종국"님께 감사드립니다.^^)
1.05: 갤럭시 노트(1280*800 해상도)에서 광고가 헬륨버튼을 가리는 것을 수정하였습니다. 문제가 없으신 사용자께서는 업데이트 하지 않으셔도 됩니다. (이 어플은 800*480 해상도에 최적화되어 있습니다. 불편을 드려 죄송합니다.)
1.06: 로딩시간 개선.
1.07: 800*480 이상의 해상도에서도 동일하게 실행하도록 수정하여 편의성 강화.
1.08: 알루미늄 오타수정(오타 알려주셔서 감사합니다.)
1.09: 버튼변경, 배경 색상 변경, 폰트 크기 및 종류 변경, 일부 띄워 쓰기 변경.
114번 원소, 116번 원소 이름 변경(알려주셔서 감사합니다.)
1.10:한번에 나오던 물성치를 버튼으로 켜서 볼수있게 변경(글자 크기를 키움.)
개발자 연락처 :
Make sure that you are familiar with periodic table of elements.
Test yourself by comparing your score with the best ranked online and become a master of chemistry!
- 29 levels of difficulty,
- at every level there are 20 - 25 chemical elements,
- for levels 1, 7, 13, 19, 25 select chemical symbol based on the name of the chemical element,
- for levels 2, 8, 14, 20, 26 select correct atomic number of the chemical element,
- for levels 3, 9, 15, 21 select proper group of the chemical element,
- for levels 4, 10, 16, 22, 27 select proper period of the chemical element,
- for levels 5, 11, 17, 23, 28 select proper block of the chemical element,
- for levels 6, 12, 18, 24, 29 select the name of the chemical element on the basis of the chemical symbol,
- ranking of top players.
The names of chemical elements are available in 36 languages (depending on the language settings on the phone):
English, Danish, Farsi, Japanese, Norwegian, German, Thai, Chinese, Finnish, Vietnamese, Slovak, Ukrainian, Greek, Dutch, Polish, Slovenian, Bengali, Indonesian, Korean, Romanian, Arabic, French, Croatian, Turkish, Czech, Spanish, malay, Estonian, Italian, Lithuanian, Portuguese, Hungarian, russian, Latvian, Swedish and Hebrew.
Best periodic table of chemical elements. Chemistry in your pocket.
1) 118 elements
2) Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
3) Electron shell diagram for each element
4) Like Holo interface
5) Solubility chart
Our periodic table has or had first place on Education section on hungarian, czech, russian Google Play. Our periodic table has or had a badge "App Week" in following countries: Russia, Czech Republic, Poland, Hungary. Thank to Google and our users.
Ranked No 1 app in U.K, U.S, India, Singapore, Hongkong, South Korea, Australia and Brazil for its quick reference.
The periodic table is a tabular display of the chemical elements, organized on the basis of their properties. Elements are presented in increasing atomic number. The main body of the table is a 18 × 7 grid, with gaps included in to keep elements with similar properties together, such as the halogens and the noble gases. These gaps form four distinct rectangular areas or blocks. The f-block is not included in the main table, but rather is usually floated below, as an inline f-block would make the table impractically wide. The periodic table accurately predicts the properties of various elements and the relations between properties. As a result, it provides a useful framework for analyzing chemical behavior, and is widely used in chemistry and other sciences.
The periodic table of the chemical elements is a tabular display of the chemical elements. Although precursors to this table exist, its invention is generally credited to Russian chemist Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869, who intended the table to illustrate recurring ("periodic") trends in the properties of the elements. The layout of the table has been refined and extended over time, as new elements have been discovered, and new theoretical models have been developed to explain chemical behavior.
- The periodic table (zoomable and in some devices pinch-zoomable)
- Descriptions and illustrations of the elements (touch element for information)
The following properties are displayed for each element if the value is currently known by science.
Group, Standard atomic weight
Electrons per shell
Phase, Density (near r.t.)
Heat of fusion
Heat of vaporization
Specific heat capacity (25 ∞C)
Van der Waals radius
Electrical resistivity (20 ∞C)
Thermal conductivity (300 K)
Thermal expansion (25 ∞C)
Speed of sound (thin rod)
CAS registry number
Note: Ad supported application. For ad free version buy Elements - Periodic Table Pro
1. It also shows History, Definitions etc. of periodic table.
2. Also contains Poliatomic Iron info. with their position in periodic table.
This application is useful for all students.
A description of each element contains a Latin name, symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, oxidation, Pauling electronegativity, number of stable isotopes, the number of unstable isotopes, melting point, boiling point and density.
Translated to: English, French, German, Spanish, Polish, Czech and Slovak.
The Periodic Table Educalabs facilitates the understanding of periodic properties behavior of the elements through interactive 3D visualization.
It also allows for the three-dimensional observation of atomic model of each element and its corresponding electron configuration.
This Periodic Table is part of Educalabs, an groundbreaking platform for educational apps.
Visit our website at www.educalabs.com and find further information about the Educalabs Platform.
© Panapps Ltda.
1/ 118 elements of Mendeleiv classification
2/ Table view or list view of elements
3/ Arrange element colors by blocks or categories
4/ Search elements by symbol or name
5/ Atomic, thermodynamic, material, electromagnetic, nuclear properties and reactivity for each element
6/ Electron shell diagram for each element
7/ Holo interface
8/ Wikipedia details for each element
9/ Video details for each element
Don't hesitate to contact me for feedbacks or features proposals : email@example.com
A Pro version with no ads is also available here on Google Play Store : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ssaurel.ptable.pro
If you want help me to translate the application in another language, contact me by email also.
Seen on :
* XDA Developers : "Harness the Power of the Periodic Table of the Elements in your Android Device" - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/harness-the-power-of-the-periodic-table-of-the-elements-in-your-android-device/
This is not everything...Once You click the element You will see live sample photo of the element and image for the electrons configuration for each element and some more helpful info about it with the ability to drive forward and back between the Periodic Table Elements.
Periodic Table Ultimate is also Great for K-12 Students, Making their Chemistry studying much easier and full of fun.
Let us know that You like our effort and be always generous with Your notes and suggestions.
You can email us anytime.
Don't forget to like our Facebook Page
Also Follow us on Twitter @AppsDabs
This functionality already comes bundled with the developer's Scientific Calculator application but it also works well as a quick reference in a stand-alone application for those not needing the full functionality of a scientific calculator.
Click on each of the elements to see details of that element. Click on Show Legend to see the listing of the element groups.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 but, as always, it's probably best to test the free version first before parting with your hard-earned cash :) - to download, please search for Periodic Table (adfree)
Periodic Table of Chemical Elements
• 6 different languages: English, Greek, Japanese, French, Spanish, Italian.
• 118 Chemical elements with their properties
• 118 drawing of the chemical element
• Legend periodic table
• Wikipedia link
• Assistant Menu
• Supports screens phone / tablet.
Version 2 has these new, advanced features:
* Improved swipe and touch functions display element details such as name, symbol, atomic number, atomic mass, Lewis dots, and radius.
* Colors change in the table to show classification, melting point, boiling point, outermost orbital, radius, ion radius, electronegativity, and ionization energy.
* Temperatures are shown in Kelvin, Celsius, and Fahrenheit scales.
* The table includes the newly named elements Darmstadtium (110), Roentgenium (111), Copernicium (112), and Ununhexium (116).
* Both traditional and expanded views of the table are available on some tablet devices.
* The table matches the style and format of the table in K12's award-winning Chemistry: Problems and Solutions textbook.
K12 Periodic Table was created by K12 Inc. as part of its comprehensive Science curriculum. Learn more at http://www.k12.com/what-is-k12/.
For help with technical problems, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.