The Nobles Riggers Mate makes it easy for you to make lifting sling load/size/angle calculations based on Australian Standards without the need for anything other than your phone or tablet.
- Find the working load limit/size of your wire rope or chain sling*.
- Find the dimensions and included angle of your 2 or 4 leg sling.
- Estimate the weight of your load by material type.
- Review common crane hand and whistle signals.
- Browse Nobles product range and order online.
- See your inspected product register live online.
- See your closest Nobles location and contact us via email or phone.
* Using embedded calculation tables updated to the latest Australian lifting equipment standards AS 3775 (both grade 80 and 100), AS 4497, AS 1353, AS 1666 as at May 2018.