With the Annecy Festival bilingual mobile app, keep up to date with what’s happening at the 2019 Annecy International Animation Film Festival and its market, the Mifa, and organise your visit.
With the use of this app:
The general public and badgeholders can:
- get live news updates on the Festival, Mifa and Meetings
- easily access all the Annecy Festival, Mifa and Meetings’ programmes
- find all sorts of handy info (locate hotels, restaurants, shuttles, etc.)
- New 2019: locate restaurants that serve late in the evening, look for the moon icon
- New 2019: vote to elect the Feature or Short Film that will win the Audience Award, using the ticket scan or by logging on
- when offline, you can still benefit from the Annecy Festival app and access the Festival, Mifa and Meetings programmes!
All badgeholders can:
- reserve sessions on the online ticketing service, receive push notifications as reminders
- locate the best local businesses (hotels and restaurants) reserved for 2019 badgeholders, look out for the thumbs up icon.
- chat with other participants thanks to the integrated messaging service
- manage your agenda and organise your programming using the favourites icon
Mifa badgeholders can:
- see the list of this year’s participants and contact them directly
- see the Official Selection, projects and productions via the online video library.