Velocity 2.2 is a breakthrough AI-based app by Noema Inc. that involves a quantum improvement of 20% over the earlier revolutionary Velocity 1.0.
Velocity speeds up typing on a touchscreen or restricted keyboard by intelligently completing your words. It even predicts the next word. It keeps learning and adapting to your style, getting better and better as you use it, almost like reading your mind.
Velocity can be used in any application involving data entry. It supports soft as well as hard keyboards and is available in 50 languages from all over the world.
Privacy notice: After enabling Velocity, a message will appear that Velocity may be able to collect all the text you type, including passwords and credit card numbers. Please note that Velocity does not collect any personal data as mentioned above.
- Activate Continuous Touch by enabling check box at Settings > Features > Continuous Touch.
- Long press the Settings key and select Resize keyboard option to change the height of the keyboard.
- Long key press of backspace (delete key) to delete entire word.
- Swipe Left/Right: To change the keyboard layout from alphabetic to numeric (123).
- Swipe Up: For case-sensitive languages swipe up to change case; For case-insensitive languages swipe up to change keyboard.
- Swipe Down: To close the keyboard.
- Swiping on the keyboard works when Continuous Touch is disabled
- Long key press of 123 key to select settings and help option (typing tips for Indian languages).
- Long key press of space key to select change language. If Velocity has only 2 languages then the language will be changed automatically.
- Up,down,right,left navigational keys are added in Numeric (123) keyboard layout.
- In numeric keyboard, Short Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of line & Long Press of HOME/END -> Begin/End of document.
- For custom font support, go to Velocity Settings → language Settings → Language List, select language and press on the 'font' button to download/enable the required font.
- Long press on Period (full stop) key will give additional symbol keyboard.
1. Custom font is limited only to the keyboard and during Full-screen editing. It will be ineffective once the keyboard is closed. However the text is still valid text even though it may appear as junk/blank in the application editor.
2. Joint characters in Indian languages will appear properly only if there is a adequate font rendering support provided by the device. For example Characters like KHSA, SHRA, TRA will appear joined only when the device font engine supports it. However the characters are still valid even though it may appear as disjoint in the editor.
If you have an issue with our app, please write a mail to email@example.com describing it in detail so that we can help you.
Velocity 2.0 supports the following languages: