Connect to history’s greatest minds with Noet—the free research app for the classics. Noet gives you the academic advantage with classic works, original-language tools, fast searches, and side-by-side study of related texts. When you download the app, you’ll get 10 free books, including Homer’s Odyssey and Virgil’s Aeneid. Register an account and access even more books spanning literature, philosophy, history, and classical studies. Engage the core texts of the Western tradition: download Noet today.
• Classics: Homer’s Odyssey, Virgil’s Aeneid, Sophocles’ Oedipus the King, Aristophanes’ The Frogs, Augustine’s Confessions, Dante’s Inferno
• Literature: James Joyce’s Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Tolstoy’s Anna Karenina, Milton’s Paradise Lost
• Ancient Philosophy: Plato’s Apology and Phaedo, Epictetus’ Golden Sayings, Marcus Aurelius’ Meditations
• Philosophy: Descartes’ Meditations and Discourse on the Method, Hume’s A Treatise of Human Nature, Rousseau’s Social Contract, Kant’s Prolegomena to Any Future Metaphysics
• And more …
• SEARCH—Find every appearance of a word or phrase across your entire library.
• SPLIT SCREEN—Explore a primary text and its commentary, side by side and scrolling in sync.
• HIGHLIGHTING—Highlight key words and phrases with fully customizable color and text options. Your highlights sync across all your devices.
• NOTES—Record your thoughts, comments, and questions right next to relevant passages, and see your notes on all your devices.
• MULTIPLE LANGUAGES—Explore select works in the original Greek and Latin.
• ORIGINAL-LANGUAGE TOOLS—When you come across an unfamiliar Greek or Latin word, see its gloss and morphology with a tap.
• STUDY TOOLS—Learn on your own or in the classroom with elegant presentation slides.