Best RSS Reader for Android Pulse used to be the best reader although since Linked In merged with them the app has become absolutely intolerable. This definitely picked up where Pulse used to be a year ago! GREAT APP WELL DONE!
Only small quirks The app works really well and the design and interaction is very user-friendly. Only a few small quirks bother me now and then, but overall I'd strongly recommend this!
Great but slow I use with feedly. This is very well designed but very slow to load pages relative to other apps. Wish it could just load in browser and preload would be great.
I use to love it My favorite part of this app was being able to comment using diqus. I updated the app and I wasn't able to log on. Now I'm able to log on but I can't post because it says I'm not logged on, but I still get reply and like notifications and can edit my profile and settings. Otherwise I love the app. Fix your comments and I'll rate 5 star
Obscene advertising - Not for kids This is getting uninstalled after receiving a ridiculous amounts of non PG-13 ads, both banner and full screen plastered all over this app. Certainly not a work or kid friendly application.
Do not waste ur time U need to download the pro version and I don't want too.
* Improved: move some reading preferences to article view menu
* Improved: icons in widget has text color
* Improved: save list position
* Improved: sync button in action bar if room
* Fixed: hidden keyboard in comment dialog
* Fixed: webview not responding issue
* Fixed: items getting unread in Local service
* Fixed: blank screen when opening articles from widget
* Fixed: notification sound issue
NOTE: customizable FAB