Bad update After latest update scrolling thru individual feeds is not smooth anymore...rather clunky. Please fix. I have cleared cache...no help
Best I've found, but still flawed... I like the simple and minimal design and overall look and feel. As said best Android RSS reader I've found so far. However, there are still too many problems/bugs like articles not downloading even though my limit is not reached (annoying if you want to read them later without an internet connection) or articles showing up in the wrong feeds randomly.
Great RSS reader! Feedly constantly crashed on me. I've been searching for a replacement for awhile before coming across gReader Pro. Works well, has a lot of options and best of all, no crashing.
Mostly Awesome Reliable, easy to use, gets out of the way and delivers my feeds. After a few years I'm still very happy with it. ... Hey, a year later I still like it.
Best feeder and reader to date I have been through a lot of readers. Used the gReader trial version for a day and was so impressed by its updating, configurability and readability that I went straight to the pro version to support the developer. I am a professional researcher, and I need feeds on the go. This is better than BeyondPod and Feedly and the way too many others I have tried.
Improvements needed. To me, there's too many buttons in too many places. Moving the article controls to a more standard overflow menu would be welcome. There's also an annoying bug that cuts off the web view suddenly as you scroll down.
* Improved: move some reading preferences to article view menu
* Improved: icons in widget has text color
* Improved: save list position
* Improved: sync button in action bar if room
* Fixed: hidden keyboard in comment dialog
* Fixed: webview not responding issue
* Fixed: items getting unread in Local service
* Fixed: blank screen when opening articles from widget
* Fixed: notification sound issue
NOTE: customizable FAB