Some feeds don't do full offline, change from mobile to desktop I found a feed or two not downloading full article. Coincidence I don't know, but change the format from mobile to desktop, and those feeds now download. App therefore deserves 5 stars as that was the only issue I had.
too small UI font size New UI has too small font size. Please, permit to adjust fonts. FAB is evil! Don't follow not-smart ideas, please...
Bad update After latest update scrolling thru individual feeds is not smooth anymore...rather clunky. Please fix. I have cleared cache...no help
Unresponsive When you switch apps or put the mobile/tablet to standby the webview becomes unresponsive. Devs replied but no fix since then. On a tablet the layout is very unflexible, there is no fullscreen view for articles, always leaves you with some horizontal scrolling. Reducing to 2 stars until fixed.
Best I've found, but still flawed... I like the simple and minimal design and overall look and feel. As said best Android RSS reader I've found so far. However, there are still too many problems/bugs like articles not downloading even though my limit is not reached (annoying if you want to read them later without an internet connection) or articles showing up in the wrong feeds randomly.
Great RSS reader! Feedly constantly crashed on me. I've been searching for a replacement for awhile before coming across gReader Pro. Works well, has a lot of options and best of all, no crashing.
* Improved: move some reading preferences to article view menu
* Improved: icons in widget has text color
* Improved: save list position
* Improved: sync button in action bar if room
* Fixed: hidden keyboard in comment dialog
* Fixed: webview not responding issue
* Fixed: items getting unread in Local service
* Fixed: blank screen when opening articles from widget
* Fixed: notification sound issue
NOTE: customizable FAB