« Révise tes tables de multiplication » est un jeu pour s’entraîner à mémoriser les tables de 1 à 10.
Plongé dans l’univers de la Préhistoire, votre enfant va jouer avec trois petits farceurs : il devra trouver les solutions des opérations pour les aider à échapper aux griffes du lion des cavernes ou à éteindre l’incendie des huttes…
Choisissez une table de 1 à 10… une nouvelle aventure commence ! L’enfant travaillera les multiplications dans plusieurs types de jeux :
-sélectionner la bonne réponse,
-mettre en relation l’opération et son résultat,
-saisir la bonne réponse…
Il s’entraînera efficacement et retiendra ainsi très vite toutes ses tables sans effort !
L’application propose aussi un mode « défi » dans lequel l’enfant est interrogé sur l’ensemble des tables.
Un système de notes par étoiles permet aux parents de suivre l’évolution de l’enfant dans son apprentissage.
With kids multiplication tables app you will learn multiplication tables from one to ten in a very funny way.
Soon your kids know the multiplication tables better than you do!
If you pass the levels with perfect score, you will unlock access to hidden "Time Challenge" mode.
Beautiful hand drawn illustrations combined with great gameplay.
AudioCards is similiar to FlashCards / Flash Cards because you can drill yourself quickly and commit the questions and answers to short term memory and long term memory.
- Practice on math facts that you have trouble with (eg. sevens, nines) by looking at the questions and clicking on it to give you a speech answer.
- Ideally, you want to quiz yourself by looking at the question and provide an answer before clicking on the button.
- You can also quiz yourself by looking at the Answer Section and guess the problem to the answer. This method provides a much deeper understanding of multiplication facts.
- Teachers can use this app to test students on their times tables.
- Algebra Teacher Voice Recorded
- Simple Click to play speech
- Easy List Navigation with Tabs
- Great learning tool for regular and special education students
-Offline App (Does not require Internet)
With "Math - Multiplication table" your child will love math and improve multiplication and division skills. Learning Multiplication table for kids will be really fun!
The game "Math - Multiplication table" consists of 11 levels based on modern methods of teaching multiplication table. It helps to develop the speed of calculation.
"Math - Multiplication table" will become a really good math helper for adults as math workout and brain trainer. Playing the game you’ll learn multiplication table and get the math skills which will be of use in everyday life!
Languages: English, Russian, German
Required Adobe Air 3.1+
Keywords: multiplication, division, multiplication table, times table, mathematics, math, arithmetic, school, elementary school, calculation, mental math, mental arithmetic, games for children, math for kids, math workout, math help, numbers, elementary math, fun games kids, math skills, math trainer
With this app, you can:
• Empower your child with the skills to learn, remember, and recite the times tables by heart. Imagine your child not having to guess the answer or resort to calculating their multiplication facts on their fingers.
• Enjoy stress free learning. Imagine, no more complaints and tears, no more struggles with practicing math worksheets, multiplication charts, or endless time table drills. No more multiplication games, listening to silly songs, or reciting skip counting repetitions.
• Gain more free time that might otherwise be spent teaching the times tables with other multiplication learning techniques. You can enjoy more time together - play a game, read a book, focus on a shared hobby, or just have some fun together.
Find out how Nightlight Learning can help you teach the times tables and free up more family fun time. Watch your child practice, remember, and master the multiplication tables.
Bring joy back to teaching and learning fundamental mathematics:
• Multiply 2 to 10 teaches the two to ten times tables.
• Multiply Lite teaches the 3 times tables, for free.
Effective and easy memorization of the times tables.
Nightlight Learning apps are a great complement to your school’s math curriculum, because they:
• Build confidence and motivation
• Foster a positive attitude towards learning
• Reduce homework stress for parents and students
• Motivate students to learn and practice their multiplication facts
The audio tracks built into each app make it easy and effective to learn and memorize the times tables. Each audio track employs audio, visual, and tactile cues, through your child’s own imagination, to help your child learn and recall their multiplication facts.
Here’s how you can help teach your child to master the times tables:
1. Follow your child’s bedtime routine and tuck them into bed.
2. Place headphones on your child.
3, Adjust the volume on your device.
4. Start the app, select a Times Table, and press Play.
You’re done, the learning, memorization, and recall begins!
During our recommended two week learning period, your child participates in at least 70 repetitions of a times table. Some children will learn in less or more time.
"I couldn't have imagined teaching my child the multiplication tables would be this easy," says Tonya.
“My daughter went through your seven timestable when she was in grade three. She loved listening to it. She nailed her multiplication tables in about two weeks, and even better, she showed a new enthusiasm for learning math” says Julie.
“I spent too many miserable hours with flash cards trying to teach my first son to learn his times tables. I used the Nightlight Learning multiplication process for my second – way easier, and it worked! ” says Dave.
“My son was struggling with his timestables and fought me on every trick in the book, games, flash cards, repetition writing etc. I was feeling guilty trying to add more school work onto an already long and frustrating day for him. We tried Nightlight Learning; he looked forward to listening to the app every night. What a great relief from the times table ‘battles’ we were having” says Kevin.
Like you, our team at Nightlight Learning are parents too. Privacy and integrity are very important to us and that’s why Nightlight Learning Apps do not include third-party ads.
The App lets you select a number in order to get its corresponding multiplication table.
Your loved little ones will love to read this App.
Download free Multiplication tables for your children for any cell phones!
Download this FREE app quickly and easily.
Enjoy Your Learning! And, please don't forget to give us your feedback & valuable comments!
Learn while you play. What better way to learn than a ADDICTIVE Trivial?
Now with 3 levels of difficulty:
Start with level 1 if you are learning, continues with level 2 to strengthen knowledges or before a test and use the level 3 to challenge the more smartass and Prove that you are the King of Maths!
This version is Full of fascinating HD graphics
and an optimized Hi-Fi Sounds
People love this app when they learn maths.
Multiplication tables will help you till last journy of your life.
childeren should learn multiplication tables. here you will found 1 to unlimited multiplication tables to learn with fun.
you can play game also to make practice of learning multiplication tables.
First, use the table above to start putting the answers into your memory.
Then use the math tables to train your memory, it is specially designed to help you memorize the tables.
Use it a few times a day for about 5 minutes each, and you will learn your tables.
There are some patterns which can help you remember:
2× is just doubling the number. The same as adding the number to itself.
2×2=4, 2×3=6, 2×4=8, etc.
So the pattern is 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20
(And once you remember those, you also know 3×2, 4×2, 5×2, etc., right?)
5× has a pattern: 5, 10, 15, 20, etc. It always end in either a 0 or a 5.
9× has a pattern, too: (9), 1(8), 2(7), 3(6), 4(5), 5(4), 6(3), 7(2), 8(1), 9(0)
Now, notice how the "units" place goes down: 9,8,7,6, ...? And at the same time, the "tens" place goes up: 1,2,3,...? Well, your hands can help!
Example: to multiply 9 by 8: hold your 8th finger down, and you can count "7" and "2" ... the answer is 72
10× is maybe the easiest of them all ... just put a zero after it
10×2=20, 10×3=30, 10×4=40, etc.
- Timed test (configurable).
- Ability to choose operations to be tested, maximum table (10 or 12) and number of questions.
- Keeps statistics (locally) and will gradually give priority to questions the user is struggling with.
- Lists statistics about the most common mistakes made by the user.
- Free and Ad-free.
- Translated into English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.