View color-coded, scrolling (tailed) Android device (logcat) logs directly from your phone. No USB, adb, or emailing necessary.
Set log format / level / buffer, filter logs by regex, clear log file, save to SD.
Share logs via any application that handles plain text or HTML sharing, including Gmail, Email, Pastedroid, Bluetooth, and others.
Install application Pastedroid to share logs via pastebin. Ensure HTML output is disabled in preferences as this only supports plain text logs.
aLogcat supports near full control through intents. Broadcast to start the app, save log snapshots, share logs, or make periodic saves.
Note: the periodic save feature was removed as of version 2.5. Consider the application aLogrec if you need to continuously record logs to the SD card.
With contributions by,
Please note: From Android 4.1 onwards ANY logcat app needs root access in order to show logs.
New sliding side menus (update 1.4):
the UI has been dramatically improved and reorganized in side menus, swipe from the left side to the right to access the navigation menu and switch between the main features, swipe from the right side to the left to access the list of your saved logcats, from there open, send or delete your logs.
Introducing "Floating Logcat" (update 1.1):
a new wonderful feature powered by StandOut, it allows you to keep the logcat on top right while you're working on your device, perfect for your tests! the logcat is shown inside a window you can move, resize and even minimize, just like a desktop one.
* Read live logcat
* Pause and resume
* Record (even in background)
* Send logs via mail
* Apply filters (priority level, format, etc.)
* Search box for quick filtering
* Many options to configure the logcat
* Read the kernel's debug messages (dmesg)
* UI straightforward, the controls you need at your fingertips
* New "Per-app Logcat" feature!
* Revolutionary "Floating Logcat" feature!
* Floating window resizable even with pintch-to-zoom
- In order to start a new Floating Logcat session tap the last button on the right (bottom bar).
- In order to resize the Floating Logcat drag the bottom-right corner of the window.
Starting from version 1.3, devs can use intent actions and extras in order to launch the
logcat recorder directly from their apps:
"scd.lcex.ACTION_REC" start recording
"scd.lcex.ACTION_STOP" stop recording and service associated
"scd.lcex.EXTRA_FILTER" logcat filter (string, optional), use in conjunction with ACTION_REC
Download this awesome app and logcat like a pro! Thread on how to read and use logcat - http://infamousdevelopment.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=53
And you can collect logcat by background process.
The feature of this application is described below.
- A long message of log will be displayed in multiple-line.
Therefore, the message of log can be checked at a glance.
- A search character string and a tag character string are recorded as a history.
later, you can refer to this history so you can input easily.
- In the background, you can collect logs.
There is a filter specification function for narrowing down collecting logs.
And there is an notification function at the time of detecting the character string specified beforehand.
- Starting background collection automatically at boot end is enabled. (Auto start on BOOT end)
- In the log detailed screen (that appears at long touch of a log line), a filter setting, cooperation with a search function, and cooperation with a mailer are possible.
- Added 'Menu Bar' which is located on the left end of a screen.
- Radio log and events log can be collected.
- Cut filter by tag is possible.
- Set of filters can be memorized.
- Narrowing is possible.
- Maximum of buffer size of reading from system is 10,000 lines.
(Note : maximum of buffer size of reading from file is 30,000 lines.)
Root is required for Android 4.1+, and recommended for all versions.
Log types supported:
* Kernel logs (dmsg)
* Last kernel log (last_kmsg, if device supports it)
* Main log (Logcat)
* Modem log
* Event logs
After taking logs, it compresses them into a single zip, and allows you to share or upload them right away - great for helping debug system issues.
You can also include notes within the zip, and append up to 10 characters to the file name.
New feature in v1.2: Grep the logs for a string. This will run the logs through grep before adding them to the zip. This is case sensitive! It will also automatically add a line to the end of the notes describing which logs and what string was used.
All the source is available at https://github.com/Tortel/SysLog
Licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 2.
Uses libsuperuser by Jorrit 'Chainfire' Jongma, available at https://github.com/Chainfire/libsuperuser and the AppCompat v21 library.
The log scrubbing utility came from the CyanogenMod bug report tool
Tooleap Catlog shows your device logcat floating at the front of the screen.
Tooleap Logcat floating features (bubble and sidescreen) were made with the Tooleap SDK. If you want to create your own floating apps, download the SDK here:
Now you can debug your apps on the go, find errors and look at stacktraces, all floating at the top of the screen.
Tooleap Logcat is a handy utility for application developers or super user who likes to get dive into the Android device system logs.
Based on Nolan Lawson CatLog, Tooleap Catlog offers all the same features + the ability to show your debug log while testing your app:
* Floating logcat
* Color-coded tag names
* Easy-to-read column display
* Real-time search
* Recording mode (with widget)
* Save & open from SD card
* Send logs as email or attachment
* Auto-scrolls when at the bottom of the screen (just like tail -f)
* Search autosuggestions & saved filters
* Select parts of logs
You can contribute to Tooleap Logcat here:
Join the discussion at the XDA forum thread:
Many thanks to Nolan Lawson for creating the original CatLog application
If you like us, rate us. If not - let us now. We answer emails :)
• Share everything with other devices – pictures, videos, music files, documents, contacts…even apps!
• Devices with SHAREit can automatically find each other when in range.
• Transfer HUGE files and videos in seconds …up to 40x faster than Bluetooth®.
• Share without the need for Bluetooth, phone network or active Wi-Fi network…you don’t pay a cent for network charges. Devices wirelessly connect directly.
• Even the app itself can be shared to other devices wirelessly, and rapid sharing can begin immediately.
• Supports group sharing – up to 5 devices simultaneously. Instantly share a party video, music album or photo library to up to five friends at once!
It much better than AirDrop! SHAREit supports not only Android phones,tablets, but also supports iPhone,iPad & even WIndows PC. It's a really cross-platform transmission tool!
Please share responsibly. Transfer of copyright files are at the discretion of the user.
You can find detailed app logs and error.
You can access system level log with LogCat by yourself.
[ feature ]
* LogCat log real-time reading
* color-level(log) column display
* Real-time log search
* Log file save/open from SD card.
* Send log file as email or attachment.
* list auto-scrolls (at the bottom of the screen)
* real-time log recording mode (run service)
This application will only work on HTC CDMA devices like the Hero, EVO and Incredible.
MSL may be called the SPC (Service Programming Code).
* Requires network access for AdMob ads.
This application is based on aLogcat(https://code.google.com/p/alogcat/), it works only on devices running Android 4.1 and higher
If you have ROOT access full system logs are shown, otherwise only this applications logs are shown
This is due to android limitation starting from Android 4.1 (API 16)
☑ 100% Free, no Ads
☑ Open Source ()
☑ View full system log (ROOT access required)
☑ Log search (Supports Regular Expression)
☑ Filter by level (Verbose, Debug, Info, Warning, Error, Fatal)
☑ Filter by buffer (Main, Events, Radio)
☑ Text size (Small, Medium, Large)
☑ Save Logs
☑ Share Logs
• INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - automatic crash reporting
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - saving logs
• ACCESS_SUPERUSER - for root, only used on CM Superuser applcation
A feature is built-in to test your current configuration without rebooting. The lines shown in test mode may be limited and relatively static, this does not reflect exact boot time behavior as much as it just shows you that it works and how big the text will be.
Note that LiveBoot will only show up after the data partition is mounted. If you need to enter a decryption key or pattern at boot, it will not show up until you have done so.
This app does not only require root, it requires specifically SuperSU version 2.40 or newer, due to how the boot-time code is launched. Alternatively, the app will try to function for otherwise rooted firmwares that support init.d, but this is not officially supported and it cannot be guaranteed to work.
Officially the app supports 4.3+ and newer, but really it is aimed at 5.0 firmwares. Regardless of 4.3, 4.4, or 5.0, the app may work on your device or it may not. I've gotten it to work on a bunch of my own devices on various firmwares, but not on all. Even if the test run functionality works, this does not necessarily mean it will actually work during boot. It usually does, but not always.
This does indeed also mean I cannot guarantee continued operation - even if it works for you today, it may fail your next firmware update. If that is an issue for you, then you should definitely not update to Pro.
The risk of bootloops is extremely low, but not completely non-existent. Should a bootloop occur, removing either the app's APK or /system/su.d/0000liveboot through recovery should fix the problem.
The app writes to /system, as such your firmware must allow this. There is no recovery-based install option at this time.
There's an in-app purchase to upgrade to Pro, which supports my developments, and unlocks the transparency option as well as logcat buffer and format selection.
Of course, if you have one of the paid variants of the old live logcat or live dmesg boot animations from all those years ago installed, this will also enable Pro mode.
Like some of my other apps these days, if you don't have Google Play but still managed to install the APK, this will also enable Pro mode.
Last but not least, if you simply don't want to pay for it, there's also a button to enable Pro mode.
If /system/su.d/0000liveboot.script exists (chmod 0644, not 0700 like other files in /system/su.d/ !), this script will be run instead of logcat and dmesg, and its output will be shown in white (stdout) and red (stderr).
Please see the official app thread on XDA-Developers.com here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/liveboot-t2976189
* Optimized for performance - handles large files very well.
* Built-in search function
* Custom colored highlighting of INFO, WARN and ERROR log messages (Pro)
* Ad free
A common use case for Log File Viewer is that someone sends you an email with an attachment having the .log file ending. Log File Viewer lets you display the contents of this file with a single tap of your finger. No separate downloading is required. This is particularly useful for users who used to receive the message "There is no installed app that can open this attachment." when trying to open .log files.
* Optimized for performance *
Log File Viewer only actually renders the lines that are visible on your screen. This enables it to keep memory usage to a minimum and handle large files with great speed.
* Built-in search function *
The built-in search function lets you find any text in your log file. The found string is highlighted in green. This is very useful when looking for specific information in your log files.
* Custom highlighting *
Log files very often have different kinds of messages - infos, warnings, errors, etc. It's extremely helpful when reading log files to be able to visually distinguish these different log levels. Log File Viewer lets you configure the strings which identify INFO, WARNING and ERROR messages and then highlights lines containing these strings in yellow, orange and red, respectively (Pro only).
* Permissions *
The only permission Log File Viewer requires is read access to your phone or tablet's external storage. The *only* reason for this is to be able to display log files which are stored there. Log File Viewer never reads any data other than the log files it displays to you.
* Log File Viewer Pro *
Most functionality of this app is available in the free version. Some features require purchasing a Pro version from within the app:
+ Repeated searches
+ Custom color highlighting
+ Changing the font size
The money thus earned will be used to sustain the further development of this project.
MyAppSharer support many method to share your apps, you can share by message, Gmail, bluetooth, what's app, facebook, QR-Code, Dropbox etc..
By using the feature to export APK to SD card, you could backup your app to your SD card.
MyAppSharer also support share multiple apps at one time, and support instant search, easy to find your apps.
Here is a demo video for sharing apk between devices.
Thanks "Flo WolfOne" provide the video.
* Nexus devices could not receive APK via Bluetooth, to workaround this issue, please use "Android Beam" or "Bluetooth(zip)" instead.
1. You can install "Barcode scanner" to support share link by QR-Code.
2. Install "Dropbox" to support share APK to Dropbox.
3. If you like the app, you could donate the app from settings menu to remove Ad.
Disclaimer: Before share APK, please make sure you have the redistribution right.
* Support Arabic language, thanks abdullah(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Keywords: share, apps, link, apk, bluetooth, QR-code, Android Beam, backup app.
Get the ad free version of this app http://www.goo.gl/1q4GV and help us keep making great apps like this.
Have an app you love that you want to share with a friend? Share Apps lets you share apps that you have on your phone with a friend by sending them an email or text message about the app with a link included. Downloading is made easy by sending them directly to the app's page on the Android Market. It's the best way to tell a friend quickly about your apps! They'll be glad you did!
Does not send APK files. Why is sending the link better?
Recipient can view item's description on Play Store
Less network and data usage required
SHARE AN APP
Tap the app
Select how you would like to share it
SHARE MULTIPLE APPS
Tap and hold an app to start selecting
Tap apps to select
Tap the share icon at the top of the screen
Tap search field
Type to filter by app name
INTERNET ACCESS - for advertisements
NETWORK STATE - to improve ads
By installing and using this application you agree to the terms at http://www.goo.gl/1aXHo
☆ Everything can be sent - files, pictures, music, videos, even apps!
☆ Extremely fast - imagine sending your party video to friends in seconds!
☆ Group sharing is supported to up to 5 devices at the same time!
☆ Supports cross platform transfer and sharing between Android and iOS devices.
English (main), Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese.
KeepScore is a free and open-source score keeper that can be used with any points-based game, from cribbage to Carcassonne. I'm a big board gamer, so I wrote it to help me and my friends when we play games together.
- Automatically saves scores as you go
- Shows a complete scoring history of every game
- History automatically updates after 10 seconds (configurable)
- Keeps the screen awake
- Supports 2-30 players
- Saves multiple games
- Long-press on a button to add/subtract different values
- Configure the add/subtract buttons
- Add/edit/remove players during play
- Backup/restore to SD card
seo: score sheet, score pad, score card, tally, counter, count, counting, point, points, scorer, keeping, scorekeeper, scorecard, scorepad, scoresheet
Features: combine different kanji to change the meaning, save your favorites, share via Twitter, email, SMS, etc.
This app is just an add-on, so you'll still need the free version of CatLog installed. Once installed, CatLog Donate unlocks the "color scheme" feature in the main app, just as my way of saying thanks for donating. :)
CatLog is a free Logcat (i.e. system log) reader with lots of useful features. Try the free version before donating!
Note: After running this app, the icon will automatically remove itself from your launcher tray when you restart.
It supports HTML, TXT, and PDF (assuming you already have a PDF reader app).
This app is very simple and has barely any features. If you'd like to make it better, check out the homepage!
You can also click a chord to see the suggested guitar fingering. Multiple fingerings are shown, with the most common one first.
Additionally, you can import your own chord charts into Chord Reader. Simply copy the files you want (in plain text format) from your computer to the "/sdcard/chord_reader" folder.
This is free and open-source software, so any bug reports or contributions are appreciated.
Rock on, fellow Android guitarists!
- Recently Used
- Most Used
- Rarely Used
- Recently Installed
- Recently Updated
- Flavor of the Week
Also includes a standalone app showing your complete app usage history.
Note: Starts tracking only after you first launch it.
This app takes the pain out of calculating scores at the end.
That way, the game only takes 7 hours instead of 8. (I kid, I kid!)
- Free and ad-free
- Saves your games automagically
- Share the game results so you can brag about your victory
- Looks great on phones and tablets
- Also has a companion website (see the link below)
All this app does is add a special message to the "About" section of KeepScore, and give you a warm, fuzzy feeling in your chest.
Thank you for donating! You can also chip in using PayPal: