Doesn't work I'll get notifications that it's starting in 30 or 1 minute and when I open the app I get errors. It simply doesn't work which is such a shame. Undownloading because the notifications are annoying if I can't do anything sorry.
Two dance in 1 day lol Another reminder to dance came at 11pm last night... I think there is a bug in the app... I got out of bed and did my five minutes dance of the "Another Saturday Night"... 😝 hahaha 😂😂😂
Keep getting error messaged Havent had one dance sesion 😕
What a great idea. My whole family loves it! But I've uninstalled and reinstalled it a number of times in hope that it would work properly again. When I receive the notification and open the app (I have tried to do this through the link in my notification list and by opening the app independently from my home screen) it just gives me the page that says to dance to yesterday's track, and it gives me the same track every time ("Another Saturday night"). Can't wait for bug fix!
Often get error message, but love the idea of the app. Would be better if it actually worked...
It doesn't work for me. It won't play the songs, I can just replay the one that was current when I installed the app.
- Brand new App design
- Dance Break in user local timezone: receive notifications and start dancing in your local timezone.
- Random dancing figure image each time the count down screen shows up and the active dance starts.
- Ability to share the dance once the dance finishes via email, sms or social media.
- Reduces initial dance break notification from 30 minutes to 5 minutes
- Bug fixes and stability improvement
- We recommend all users update to this version as soon as possible