Want just the interview questions only? Use OwnMentor Interview – be quickly ready to easily conduct an expert interview with the perfect questions for proven hiring success
OwnMentor hire helps you make the best hiring decisions and focus on evaluating candidates based on what you need and on their ability to do the job.
Every hire counts and you need to make the best possible hiring decisions. Take a few minutes to input the details of the job you are hiring for and the app generates the job description and a more detailed briefing for your recruiters. You then get a best practice evaluation template for pre-screening candidates and for conducting a first interview. Also available on subscription are detailed competency-based interviews where the questions are specially tailored by the apps powerful algorithms to test for exactly what you need.
Specify the most important criteria when hiring for a role:
• Cultural fit, attitudes and motivations
• Essential competencies
• Key technical and industry skills
Instantly generate the perfect job description, get the best interview questions to test candidates for the role, drive consistency of hiring and get the perfect evaluation criteria to make the best hiring decisions.
Let the app take the pressure off:
- As the hiring manager you get back time, no more tedious cut and paste job descriptions and now you can prepare to conduct a professional interview in just a few minutes
- Easier for both HR and Hiring Managers to know that they are using the best possible tools and techniques in evaluating and selecting candidates
- Speeds up the hiring process and can dramatically reduce the risks and costs of mis-hiring
The app supports the desire for consistency in selection and helps to minimise the risks of bias and any perception of discrimination:
- Managers select based on values and fit with the requirements of the role
- Solves critical the skills gap in interviewing well, bringing you the expert’s capabilities with zero training required in interview and selection skills
- Available for all hiring managers, not just the few who can train to use best practice interview techniques
The app is immediately available in the moment and gives you access to best practices and agile ways of working right when you need them most:
- Reduces the admin of preparing and conducting interviews
- Best practice competencies and behavioural profiles which can be customised to your own internal approaches and competency frameworks and the app can be fully adapted and branded for your organisation (ask us for more information)
- Requires zero integration; simply load on your mobile device from the app store and this smart, agile tool, which is easy to implement, and truly low cost, will help you select the best new hires immediately
The app supports the future model of learning in organisations, these smart toolkits aid the user in learning on the job:
- An expert system that aids ‘learning by doing’ while in the flow of work
- Brings learning to the individual user when it is needed in the moment
- Uses smart algorithms that automatically determine the best interview questions to use to test and challenge a candidate against the specific requirements of the job and allows for the continual refinement of the models and tools based on actual data