- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Every exercise is divided up into one of four sections – Upper Body, Lower Body, Cardio and Other. These sections allow for faster data entry and history viewing. Fitness Log is simple and quick, which allows you to stay focused while working out.
The app focus is on main functions like saving your exercises and sets. On the homescreen your can direktly see, when your last training was and which muscle group you have trained.
ATTENTION: This app contains advertisment. It is the only way to offer a free app in the future.
Ads are ONLY shown DURING the runtime of the app. There is NO adware and no phone data is readout of your phone. There are NO push notifications or icon ads. Thanks for your appreciation!
If there are any improvement suggestions, please feel free to contact me via e-mail.
If you like the app, please rate the app in the market!
Have fun doing your workout!
+ free choice of exercises. You do not need to deal with a long list of exercises that you never use in your training. Add exercises that you love and name them in a way that is clear to you;
+ import of popular exercises for a quick start;
+ saved routines with pre-defined exercise selection;
+ dynamic routines, where one can select exercises on the go (to use this feature, you need to create at least one routine anyway);
+ always visible history of sets, reps, weight and rest times;
+ deletion of incorrectly logged sets;
+ rest timer with vibration and an optional sound notification, which is extremely useful if you train with headphones;
+ option to show best results from each training session only;
+ export of all workout history to a CSV file on the SD card; CSV files can be opened and processed with most spreadsheet editors (it is possible to build graphs, for example).
Currently it is not possible to save pre-defined number of repetitions, sets, etc. You must select this information during training.
The goal of this application is to allow you to workout and record your fitness results without looking at the phone all the time, with as little screen taps as possible.
Also there are no ads, and no advanced permissions are required.
Internet access is required for anonymous stats logging only. We use these stats for further improvement of the application.
This application uses free icons from http://icomoon.io/ (CC 3.0 license)
- No adds
- Group your favorite exercises into customized routines and sort them the way you want
- Logging of sets requires a minimum of effort and you can quickly review your recent sets and personal best
- Add notes or comments when logging your sets
- 1RM (one rep max) is automatically calculated for each set logged
- Share your workouts on Runkeeper, Dailymile, Facebook, Twitter and Google+
- Countdown rest timer that starts automatically after a set is logged. A rest period can be set up for each exercise
- Detailed history of previous workouts
- Backup and restore your log data via mail, local storage or cloud services (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
- Visually pleasing holo-style user interface with easy navigation
Features available through in-app purchase
- Stats featuring adjustable graphs for each exercise showing either max weight, total weight, total repetitions or 1RM (1 rep max). Enables you to quickly overview and track your progress
- Overview of your achievements at the gym giving you motivating facts about your workout history. For example: “Heaviest lift”, “busiest month” and “longest workout”
- Automatic cloud backup done in the background while you use Redy Gym Log - you’ll never loose your exercise data, even if your phone is lost
- Export feature that allows you to work with your fitness data outside the app (in for instance Excel)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Full network access: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- Google Play billing service: Needed for in-app purchase
- Access protected storage: Needed for backup and export functionality
- Find accounts on the device: Needed for automatic backup functionality
- View network connections: Needed for automatic backup functionality
Note: This application uses advertisements, including an on-exit ad.
version 1.3.2: Removed Leadbolt ads. I wan't making any money from them anyway!
version 1.3.1: Removed Airpush ads. Fixed issue of global data disappearing between app launches.
version 1.3.0: Added the ability to delete history items
version 1.2.2: Fixed (hopefully) a random crash that would occur on application launch.
All your workouts and sets are saved and you can keep track of your progress by using either the charts/graphs or the exercise journal. Filter your graphs on the sets you are interested in to clearly see your progress.
- Easily import exercises to your Day Schedules. Just press the plus sign on a Day in the Edit view and you will get a list of exercises to choose from.
- Sample Exercises to choose from or easily create your own.
- Exercises are grouped in categories (Biceps, Back, Shoulders, ...) to quickly find the exercise you want.
- Exercises can be either of type Weight where you register reps and weighs or of type Time where you register time durations.
- Search of suitable exercises are made continuously when you are typing the exercise name.
- Rearrange you training schedules with simple drag and drop.
- Rest timer can be used between each workout set to tell you when it is time to start the next set.
- Easily add or remove sets from one workout session to another.
- Choose measurement system: Metric (kg) or Imperial (lb).
Good luck with your training!
If you're looking for a clean, fast and easy to use workout log tracker, then Eat Lift Sleep is your answer. Easily track your data and view your history, progress and goals in one simple app. (Try doing that with a notepad and pen). So if you're looking for a gym workout log tracker, Eat Lift Sleep is your answer.
300+ exercise database with unlimited custom categories and exercises.
Workout Bubble! Multitask (Free for limited time)
[NEW] - Download Routines
Auto backup every 1 or 3 days, so you will never lose your data.
Timer with vibrate and/or sound
Graphs/Progress charts for exercises
Pre-define sets/reps before your workout.
Add notes to workouts, sets or exercises.
Google Calendar Integration (workout reminders).
★SYNC / ONLINE
Automatically sync data every 1-3 days.
View data in website dashboard (coming soon).
Download and upload routines (coming soon).
Use data between two devices. (PRO Recommended).
Over 300+ exercises
Support for weight/reps, reps/time, reps only, time only and cardio exercises
Unlimited custom categories and exercises
Build and make your own workout routines easily.
Download routines (coming soon)
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Permission used for import/backup/export feature.
- Add or Remove / Creating Accounts - Used to add Eat Lift Sleep Account to device
- Use / Find accounts on the device - Used to pre-fill email address when signing up.
- Control vibration: When timer finishes device vibrates (You can turn off in settings)
- Prevent device from sleeping: Ensure when screen is off that when the timer finishes device still vibrates/sounds.
- Draw over other apps - Beta feature which allows for using the app while in another app. (Similar to FB Chat heads)
- Google Play billing services - Used if user wishes to upgrade to PRO. (Optional)
- Read sync / Toggle Sync - Enables auto-sync of app
Strong Log Tracks:
* Body Weight
* Body Fat
* Workout Weight
* Graph your progress
* Exercise (Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Barbell Rows, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, or add your own)
Please email questions & feature requests to the developer's email address.
Reviews: "...this is the best app I've found for strength training"
***Requires following permissions***
INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required from ad network.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required so progress charts can be saved to the memory card and shared.
Please give us feedback and rate us in Play! Enjoy!
- Create and manage your own set of exercises and categories (a small set of examples are included from the beginning just to help you)
- Build multiple workouts and include different set of exercises
- Register your progress for each exercise (sets, reps, weight)
- 3 different input types (weight+reps, reps, distance+time)
- Create and add new exercises during your workout
- Follow-up your completed workouts
We know there are several similar apps but we find them either too complex or not very intuitive to use. Our goal was therefore to make Beefcake as simple and intuitive as possible. We have many ideas on improvements and are very open to feedback.
Support the Beefcake team - get a Pro subscription or donate a Protein Bar
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - used by Google Analytics
GET_ACCOUNTS - cloud sync (work in progress)
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - export database
* Full version only.
You can track your workouts and check them later.
+ History of workouts in calendar or in list.
+ Visible history of sets, reps, weight and times;
+ Visible history of your weight, height, chest size etc.
+ Export workout history to PC or SD-Card in excel format.
+ Auto-fill exercises.
+ Graphs from recorded workouts.
You don't have to use paper with notes with this apps.
Mail me if you find bug or if you have new ideas how should look this program.
Once you have setup your exercises and workouts, you click on the Log My Workout button on the main page and select the workout you are about to do. Then simply click the plus or minus buttons against each of the exercises that have been assigned to that workout to allow you to record your sets. Once your workout is completed, click the Log button. It's that easy!
Log My Workout also has the ability to allow you to review all of the workouts that have been logged. You can also export all logged workouts to a file that can be emailed to your inbox and displayed in Excel or any other program that can read CSV files.
Please feel free to email me with any suggestions regarding enhancements or details of any bugs that you may find @ the email address on the About form accessible from the main screen of the app.
I hope you find my app useful!
** NOTE: Please feel free to rate my application, but if you would like to suggest an enhancement, could you please email me directly as this will allow me to get a better understanding of your requirements.
Ideal Tracker is optimized for the fewest number of clicks to saving a workout.
Ideal Tracker allows users to input multiple reps and sets, create their own exercises, add time and distance data, and provides graphs as well!
If you want to track, log, or journal your workouts and exercises, then you should you Ideal Tracker.
If you're having problems with Ideal Tracker (crashing, etc), before you rate it, please send us a bug report/email at firstname.lastname@example.org
My Workout is the MOST EASY TO USE WORKOUT APP in the market!
My Workout is a workout logging application, transforming your smartphone into a logbook and is adapted to ALL of your routine : bodybuilding, weight training, cardio, or only push-up/press-up, pull up and abs exercise, methods like Lafay or any other program.
ENGLISH IS FULLY SUPPORTED !!
Our interface will help you to only focus in your workout, and the timer will free your mind during your workout session!
Create your routine, write down your performances, and follow your progress through the graph, created according to your notes.
Why My Workout is the easiest to use workout application :
- Best user interface for performances logging (weight training, cardio...)
- Easy to switch between routines and workouts
- Global performances in a glance
- Smart graphs
How it works :
- Create your routine, and all your workout day with the 4 types of exercise (weight exercise, cardio, push-up press-up, abs sit up, pull up ...). Set the name and timer of each exercise.
- Do your workout with the easy to use user interface and log your performance with the help of the application (order, timer...)
- Track your performances in the performances page, with a spreadsheet-like format.
- Follow your progress with a great graph by the performances logged in the application.
- Create routine and workout
- Take picture of the evolution of your body, to see your abs more and more ;)
Built-in exercise database separated according the following muscles :
- Abs, glutes
- Adductors, abductors, calves, hamstrings, quadriceps
- Back, lower back, obliques
- Biceps, triceps, forearms
- Chest, shoulders, neck/trapezius
Give My Workout a try, and you won't ever do workout without it!
You'll turn your phone into a logbook !
Keywords : workout, logbook, fitness, gym, dumbbell, push-up, pull-up, abs, routine, timer, training, bodybuilding, sports, exercise, logging, cardio, notebook, muscle, bench press, chest, program, musculation, log, lift, weight lifting, trainer, bulking, resting, forearm, shoulder, waist
More from developer
Please note that this app is intentionally minimal in feature set to keep workout tracking an unobtrusive aspect of fitness. This app is meant to substitute for a clipboard, paper, and pencil, nothing more.
It requires very few permissions, and doesn't use internet at all, so it works offline or in Airplane mode.
Logs are stored in a simple, readable JSON format, which can be synchronized across devices using something like DropSync/Dropbox. Logs are stored in `/sdcard/SimpleHealthSuite/Cardio/Logs`, split by day.
This app is free and open source, code can be found at https://github.com/rodhilton/SimpleCardioLog