Every exercise is divided up into one of four sections – Upper Body, Lower Body, Cardio and Other. These sections allow for faster data entry and history viewing. Fitness Log is simple and quick, which allows you to stay focused while working out.
•Requires Simple Workout Log (free) (See "More" section below).
•This key does not have an icon as it will turn Simple Workout Log into PRO.
•The same key can be used on all your Android devices!
View the Simple Workout Log companion site at http://www.simpleworkoutlog.com
•If your PRO key is not working please uninstall & re-install your PRO key to resolve issues.
•We are not responsible for any currency conversion fees charged by credit card companies.
Thank you for supporting Simple Workout Log!
Featured in AndroidTapp's best apps of April 2013! http://www.androidtapp.com/20-best-android-apps-games-april-2013/#Apps6
Here's what our users have to say:
"Perfect Well Rounded App for any Athlete - This is by far the best fitness app I have ever come across and I've tried out quite a few. Simply put, this has everything you will need to help you accomplish your fitness goals."
"Cream of the crop - Fantastic application makes for a lot of variety when your working out. Takes the prep work and boredom out of the whole process. Get it and get in the gym!"
Gymprovise is a Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Exercise Directory, Weight Tracker, Progress Tracker & General Workout App. It makes it EASY to PLAN, TRACK, and REVIEW all your fitness activity, in the gym & outdoors. Gymprovise is a workout app with many features to suit everyone - from novices to advanced bodybuilders. See why it's the best Workout App!
Intuitive, battery saving, great looking UI!
-UI integrates perfectly with Android ICS (4.0) & Jelly Bean (4.1/4.2), and works with older versions too!
-Dark scheme, conserves battery life so you phone doesn't die in the Gym!
HUGE Exercise Database!
-Over FIVE HUNDRED Strength/Weightlifting/Cardio/Stretching Exercises - with instructions & clear, sharp illustrations. More with updates!
-Get the Exercise you want with Exercise Equipment Filter/Advanced Search
-Create Exercises if what you need isn't in the Database!
POWERFUL Routine Planning
-Create a customized Routine in minutes! Routine can be ANY length of time, not just weekly!
-Routine Creation features for all kinds of Routines - Weight Training, Bodybuilding, Strength Training, Crossfit®, Bulking, Cutting, General Fitness,Sports-specific routines!
-Advanced Training - Supersets/Drop Sets!
-10 built-in Routines! Available for beginners/intermediate/advanced trainers and support Muscle Building, Bodybuilding, Weight Loss & General Fitness goals
-Setup Variable Workouts to mix up your Training, whilst still being consistent with the goals of a structured Routine!
EASY Workout Tracking
Effortlessly track the perfect Workout in real time, in the gym or outdoors. Mix up your Workout for variety, and edit in real time!
-Integrated Exercise Rest Timer & Stopwatch!
-Modify your Workout on-the-fly!
-EASY per-exercise units conversion! No more messing with calculators, or doing mental gymnastics!
-Alternative Exercise Substitution, for when an Exercise is taken!
-Track Cardio Duration/Distance/Calories/Average HR!
-View Last Logs/Personal Bests - while you rest!
-SMASH your PB - with our 1RM calculator!
Plus we've got
Weight Tracking,Body Fat Tracking,Measurement Tracking
-Easily track Weight, Body Fat %, BMI, & Body Measurements!
-L/R sided Measurement Tracking supported so you can track symmetry!
Progress Tracking & Charts
-View a snapshot of your Profile, Stats, Weight, & progress
-View progress in your Program, your favorite Exercises, and Measurements!
-Crystal Clear Charts for Weight, Exercises, Measurements, whole Workouts, & more!
Fitness Cloud Storage & Logs Export
-With your Gymprovise Account, backup your data to the cloud, so it's never lost - even if you change devices!
-Your data is yours to export ANYTIME!
Built in Sharing
-Share Workout via Facebook/Twitter/Google+
-For quick reference!
Try it and see why it's THE NUMBER ONE Workout Tracker, Workout Planner, Routine Manager, Fitness and Gym App on the Market! You won't be disappointed.
500+ weight lifting and cardio exercises. Create custom exercises with pictures and text. Add custom gym equipment. Filter by difficulty, equipment, body area such as legs or arms and by muscle name such as abs, core, biceps, chest, shoulders, glutes and calves.
17 example routines are included focusing on beginners, intermediate muscle building, core, strength training, and travel. Create custom routines for weight training, general workout, strength training, bodybuilding. Advanced routine options include supersetting, drag and drop reordering, organizing routines into folders, resuming, rest timers.
Log an exercise or whole weight training routine. Workout logs are viewed in table and chart formats. Charts types include "One Rep Max", "Maximum Weight", "Total Volume", "Exercise Duration", "Longest Exercise Time", "Total Exercise Time", "Exercise Intensity" and many more. Logs can be exported and emailed in multiple formats.
Set your fitness goals, update current records, graph and export.
✓ Vital Statistics: Weight, BMI, Body fat, Pulse, Blood Pressure, Glucose and user-defined
✓ Body Measurements: Neck, Shoulders, Arms, Forearms, Chest, Waist, Hips, and custom
✓ Benchmark Exercises: Add your own such as Bench Press and Squat
Gym Tools (standalone)
✓ Stopwatch - with logging and export functionality of laps and times
✓ Countdown timer - use with any timed exercise in the gym
✓ Repetition calculator - calculate One Rep Max (1RM) based on a known weight & reps
✓ BMI Calculator - Body mass index
✓ Barbell Tools - Calculate plates for a given weight and vice versa
Multiple people can now use the same app at the gym. Records such as workout logs, progress logs, customizable benchmark exercises, and other health settings are associated with profiles.
We help you discover new weightlifting and cardio exercises with easy search and filtering. Create your own gym routines with custom goals and supersets or follow the built-in ones. Track workout progress with charts and graphs. Track vital statistics such bmi, body fat, blood pressure, pulse, glucose and weight tracker. Record your body measurements such as chest, arms, waist and gym benchmark exercises such as push ups, pull ups, and bench press. Utilize stopwatch and countdown timer tools for other gym tasks. Try "Gymrat: Workout Tracker & Log", a gym workout planner and journal / log and see why it is the best workout organizer and fitness app available for bodybuilding, weight lifting, weight training, strength training, cardio training, and general fitness.
• Vibrate: rest timer can vibrate and ring
• Internet & Storage: exercise image download and storage
• Network State: checking WiFi availability for exercise image download
Other KW: workout tracker, workout log, workout trainer, workouts, weightlifting, bodybuilding, progress, routine, weight training, body building, weight lifting
* Display last feeding session (start- and stoptime and from which breast OR from bottle + amount).
* Display feeding duration and time since last feeding
* History of all feeding sessions possible to export via mail and then import in for example Excel.
* Possibility to adjust start- and stoptime before saving
* Dark background for better readability at night
* Reminder to stop a feeding session if you forget
* Possibility to turn breast-buttons upside down to the mothers point-of-view for better usability
* Export history via mail
Press the breast-button that corresponds to the breast you're feeding from and the time is registered. In the same way, when you stop feeding, press one of the breast-buttons and the end time of the feeding is registered. Then you will get a choice to save the feeding session or not. You can also adjust the start- or stop time by clicking the start- or stop text. It can not get any simpler than that!
If you like the app and has suggestions of improvements or found errors, please send me an e-mail to email@example.com.
Keywords: Breast feeding, nursing, Baby Feeder, iBaby, ibaby, baby esp, baby tracker log timer
- View and navigate daily workout logs quickly by swiping between them
- Navigate to a specific day using the inbuilt calendar
- Add an exercise to the workout log and record sets of weight and reps or distance and time
- Swipe across when recording sets to view your workout history with the exercise
- Attach comments/notes to sets
- Rest timer with sound and vibration options
- Re-order exercises you've added to a workout log (long press an exercise card to initiate 'edit mode' and then press and drag the blue drag icon at the top right of the card)
- Includes a default selection of categories (Chest, Back, Legs, etc)
- Each category contains a small default list of exercises
- Create custom categories to better suit your training program
- e.g. Olympic Lifts, Plyometrics, Ab Training, etc
- Add new exercises quickly using 'Save and New' feature
- Two exercise types: Resistance and Cardio
- Resistance - record training in weight and reps
- Cardio - record training in distance and time
- Create a routine to provide quick access to your most commonly used exercises
- Assign exercises to a particular day within the routine
- Name a day whatever you want (Monday, Chest Day, Workout A, etc)
- Select a single exercise from a day within the routine to add it to the training log
or hit 'Log All' to add an empty set for each exercise which can then be filled in later
- Create as many routines as you want and switch between them using dropdown list
- Remembers which routine you selected last
- Dates on which you have recorded training logs are highlighted
- Tap a day in the calendar to display a popup listing the exercises performed on that day
- Navigate to a specific day's training log by selecting it in the calendar and hitting 'Go!'
- Filter which days are highlighted in the calendar
Highlight days where I did bench press and lifted more than 80kg for at least 5 reps
Highlight days where I ran outdoors and travelled more than 3 miles in less than 20 minutesr
- Backup your data to device storage or an online cloud service (DropBox or Google Drive - please ensure you have the corresponding apps installed on your device if you would like to backup to one of these services)
- Export your training logs in CSV format so they can be analyzed in your spreadsheet application of choice
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Required in order to be able to backup/export data to your device storage or sd card
- Control vibration: Used if you have selected the 'Vibrate' option for the rest timer
- Prevent device from sleeping: Required in order to ensure the rest timer continues to count down when the screen is off
If you have any feedback then please email FitNotesApp@gmail.com
Strong Log Tracks:
* Body Weight
* Body Fat
* Workout Weight
* Graph your progress
* Exercise (Squats, Bench Press, Overhead Press, Barbell Rows, Power Cleans, Dead Lifts, or add your own)
Please email questions & feature requests to the developer's email address.
Reviews: "...this is the best app I've found for strength training"
***Requires following permissions***
INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - required from ad network.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - required so progress charts can be saved to the memory card and shared.
- Entry in the table of results carried out training
- Display the results for the previous exercise so that you can improve your performance
- The timer rest
- Detailed history
- Backup data to SD card (to restore from a backup, file "Workout_diary_backup.db" must must be in the root of sd card)
- Backup and restore from Google Drive.
Gym Workout Bodybuilding
Gym DB is a optimum app to manage and log your workouts. It will support your workouts by line chart of Muscle strength(1RM), Running ability(cardio) and Body weight.(like gymgoal)
Whether you're doing body-weight workouts at home or machine workouts at the gym, Gym DB is the simplest and the best management app.
If you take a note of your workout, make a chart of the workout results by Excel, manage your several workouts by separate app, take a long time to make your workout menu, and do workout without proper workout menu,
You can improve the workout environment by Gym DB!!
★no account creation
★no internet connection
★easily create and edit workouts
★simple workout scheduling
★start your workouts quickly
★workout interval timer
★workout log calendar
★workout log chart
★copy your workouts result for tweet or blog
★calculate the workout weight from your workout results
Usage detail is in linked below.
For efficient workout, you need to manege the workout weight and reps, and make a workout schedule.
And it's important for continuous workout, that you make the chart of workout results and your body-weight, and feel your growth in the workout.
If you continued the workout which is managed by Gym DB, you can get a great result which you don't experimented with before.
Workout is not only for Bodybuilder.
If you manage and select proper weight and workout, you can get an increased basal metabolism.
Gym DB is not only for workout. You can manage Yoga workout, Cardio workout, meal and protein. Gym DB will be the best partner of your workout life.
Get healthy today with continuous workouts and Gym DB!!
Workout Muscle Training Diet Running Swim Swimming Weight Chart Graph Record workouts 筋トレ
Another thing I need to clarify is that we are not responsible for any trouble and damage include workout data lost.
- Extremely quick and easy data entry. Generally no typing is required to enter your workout. Quickly add another set with a click of a button.
- Easily create custom routines.
- Graph your progress! Graphs distance, time, weight or reps at a particular weight.
- Record you weight, body fat %, and body part measurements. Graph the changes to your measurements over time.
- Backup and Restore your data if you change phones.
- Post workout to your Facebook wall.
* Routine creation
* Exercise database;
* References for exercises from the database;
* Addition of your own exercises;
* Reliable record - when an incoming call, the phone is turned off - you will not lose reps made??;
* Ability to remove reps and trainings;
* Ability to see the results on your home computer;
* Strict design
“It’s human nature to complicate things, simple is always better!”
The best and simplest workout log on the planet!
Incredibly easy to use workout logs to keep track of exercises. An app you can ACTUALLY use while at the gym!
Very simple! Everything you ACTUALLY need in a workout log!
Stop carrying a notebook and pencil to the gym! This replaces them, and it costs less.
Simplicity of app allows for versatile use!
Great for individuals and personal trainers!
- Features -
-Ability to create multiple workout logs for yourself, clients, workout days, and exercises
-Simple workout log allows for easy to use entering while working out and the flexibility to track your workout how you want
-Notepad for each individual exercise to keep any notes you wish
-Workout log always shows stats for last time exercise was done
-History can be viewed and emailed to keep records
*For directions on how to use visit http://iworkoutlogs.com
The workout manager allows to create basically any routine you need by selecting the days your workout consists of and adding different exercises and repetitions to each. You can print the workout as a PDF to keep a log for 7 weeks, but you can also enter the data directly in the website. This helps you keep track of your progress with the weight log chart for each exercise and your own body weight and makes it easy to see if you are reaching your goals or need to adjust something.
In the interactive "Gym-mode" the app will show you on an optimized view which exercises you have to do while at the gym. The weights will adapt to your level, they are retrieved from your last logs. A timer helps you keep the pauses short but they can be changed or skipped altogether if you wish.
With the nutrition manager you can create a diet plan and see the nutritional values (total energy, protein, carbohydrates, and so on) about it. The BMI and the daily calories calculators help you assess how many calories you need.
The app is a wrapper with small modifications around the mobile version of https://wger.de, that's why the app needs internet access. Of course, all entered data can be accessed through a browser later.
The app is Free/Libre Open Source (FLOSS) and is licensed under the AGPL 3+. The source code can be downloaded from https://github.com/rolandgeider/wger
- Generates one rep max information (Brzycki formula)
- Remembers last exercise for quick entry
- Shows all previous workouts group by date
- Filter by time and exercise
- Graph showing history per exercise
- Export data to email as text or phone storage as csv file
- Import data from phone storage
All feature requests will be considered.
All your workouts and sets are saved and you can keep track of your progress by using either the charts/graphs or the exercise journal. Filter your graphs on the sets you are interested in to clearly see your progress.
- Easily import exercises to your Day Schedules. Just press the plus sign on a Day in the Edit view and you will get a list of exercises to choose from.
- Sample Exercises to choose from or easily create your own.
- Exercises are grouped in categories (Biceps, Back, Shoulders, ...) to quickly find the exercise you want.
- Exercises can be either of type Weight where you register reps and weighs or of type Time where you register time durations.
- Search of suitable exercises are made continuously when you are typing the exercise name.
- Rearrange you training schedules with simple drag and drop.
- Rest timer can be used between each workout set to tell you when it is time to start the next set.
- Easily add or remove sets from one workout session to another.
- Choose measurement system: Metric (kg) or Imperial (lb).
Good luck with your training!
You already know what you want to do, you only want to know how it went last time on that exercise you always do. And now you can!
Start the app, create a new workout and input your exercises. The next time you go to the gym and redo a exercise, you can easily load the data from that exercise into your form.
What are you waiting for? Try it out now! It’s free!
More from developer
Please note that this app is intentionally minimal in feature set to keep workout tracking an unobtrusive aspect of fitness. This app is meant to substitute for a clipboard, paper, and pencil, nothing more.
It requires very few permissions, and doesn't use internet at all, so it works offline or in Airplane mode.
Logs are stored in a simple, readable JSON format, which can be synchronized across devices using something like DropSync/Dropbox. Logs are stored in `/sdcard/SimpleHealthSuite/Cardio/Logs`, split by day.
This app is free and open source, code can be found at https://github.com/rodhilton/SimpleCardioLog