Play with Color or toggle traditional Numbers easily. When you have filled in all the squares it will highlight any mistakes, making it easy to correct yourself.
Easy to use, low memory usage, low battery usage and offers a full range of difficulty, giving you the most enjoyment from your Sudoku game.
Follow on Twitter:
The goal of the game is to fill the entire grid with colors making sure the following three rules are met:
1. No color is repeated in any column
2. No color is repeated in any row
3. No color is repeated in any square
• Beautiful Sudoku game that is played with colors instead of numbers
• Colors are easily selected by tapping on a color-wheel that appears on an empty cell
• Colors can be deleted by selecting the white option from the color-wheel
• Color notes on a corner of an empty cell can be added on empty cells
• 5 levels of difficulty available, from beginner to expert
• Hints appear by tapping on a colored cell
- 2 play modes, the original sudoku and colored sudoku, the colours replace the numbers
- 4 different levels (easy, medium, hard and extreme)
- More than 5000 different sudokus
- A global ranking to compete with people around the world !
- Hints that you can enable and disable
- Available in English and Spanish
[NOTE] - Internet required for the global ranking.
More from developer
After caller info is found, user can save contact, dial number, block future calls, map location,and more.
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ section below and if it doesn't answer your question, please email us. We are always happy to help, but we can't respond to reviews in depth.
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever. A recent review claimed that the app charges your carrier.. this is FALSE.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I enter a number manually?
A: Android 2.x: choose the manual entry option from the menu on the main screen. Android 4.x: press the PHONE icon in the Action Bar on the app's main screen. IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/dMZTZ.png
Q: How do I get the call list in the app to update?
A: Each time the app launches, it pulls the latest applicable numbers from your call log. If you have a phone with lots of RAM, it will update less frequently. To make sure it is always updated, exit the app by using your phones BACK button. This will kill the app each time, and when you use it next time it will launch fresh and update your numbers. (in newer versions of the app, the refresh button at the top will usually do the job!)
Q: How do I unblock a number that I blocked with the app?
A: Open your contacts list, scroll to the bottom and you will find all the numbers you blocked with the app listed with the prefix zzBlocked. Just find the number you’d like to unblock and delete the contact that goes with it. Storing blocked numbers this way allows them to be blocked at the system level, which is the most consistent way to catch them. If you don't see the zzBlocked contacts listed, press your menu key and make sure you are viewing "All contacts".
Q: Only outgoing numbers are shown on the app's main screen..
A: If you have a Verizon phone, you most likely have City ID installed. This software hijacks your call log and it must be disabled in order for Reverse Lookup to work properly. See our website for info.
Q: I'm getting results that are showing the wrong phone carrier.
A: If a number gets ported to another carrier, it usually remains listed as being serviced by the original carrier.
kw city id - name id
PLUS Version Benefits:
*Better UI responsiveness
*Future update priority
Motorola/Verizon Users Please Read-------------------
There may be a conflict with CITY ID, an application that is preinstalled on many Motorola/Verizon phones. If CITY ID services are active, Reverse Lookup will not be able to properly access your call log. Please see our website for more information.
If you are concerned that you might be affected, please try the Free version of the app first to verify it is compatible with your phone before purchasing.
You can also journal your eating habits.
Problems? Suggestions? Please email us!
NOTE: US Measurements, matches results given by independent points counting websites
If you prefer the old version, take a look at our other apps for "Diet Points Calculator Classic"
Coming Soon: Data backup and points+ support!
Manage your Goozex.com game trading account.
Search by keyword or barcode scan
Setup help and more info: http://tinyurl.com/goozAndroid
• Now contains 200 puzzles (hundreds more coming in future free updates)
• Touch friendly user interface
• Tablet friendly design
• Minimal permissions
• Completely free (ad supported, with no ads during gameplay)
• No in-app purchases
If you have any issues, please send us an email telling us what the problem is,which device you're using, and which version of Android you are running. We work hard to make sure everyone has the best experience possible.
We've worked hard to make the game reminiscent of the real machines you have played on for years. Great for a few minutes of casual fun or for the seasoned gambler who wants to practice their strategy between trips to the casino.
♠ Play with as much virtual money as you want - no daily or timed limits, no real-money microtransactions
♣ 2 popular games - Jacks or Better and Joker Poker
♥ Google Play Achievements
♠ Designed to look great on phones and tablets
♣ Minimal Permissions
In-app help overview: press MENU and then SHOW HELP
Online Game Manual: http://www.nomadicratio.com/video-poker-game-manual
If you like this game please leave a rating and check out our other apps!
If you have any issues or feedback, please email or go to http://nomadicratio.com/contact-us/
It's designed so it can be used as a desk clock(full screen) or as a 4x2 home screen widget. It is designed to scale nicely on almost any phone or tablet.
Hour, minute, and second colors can be set separately.
Time is displayed based on the 12 hour system.
**This app is completely free.. no ads , no missing features**
HOW TO READ A BINARY CLOCK:
Each spot in a row represents a value. The rightmost value is 1, and each spot to the left is double the previous value.
Each position can either be ON or OFF.
To get the value of each row, add up the positons that are ON.
Top row - hours - 8 4 2 1
Middle row - minutes - 32 16 8 4 2 1
Bottom row - seconds - 32 16 8 4 2 1
Android 2.2 Froyo
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Android 3.0-3.2 Honeycomb
Android 4.0 ICS
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Based on US measurements and matches results from independent point counting websites.
If you want more features, we have another version available which features journaling features, also free! Scroll down and choose "View More Applications"