This version is ad-free. Free version of the game with advertising is also available.
- Nice interface
- 5 levels of difficulty
- A huge number of puzzles
- One solution
Sudoku - popular puzzle game of the 21st century.
Sudoku rules are simple: The playing field consists of a square the size of 9x9, divided into smaller squares with a side of 3 cells. Thus, only the board has 81 squares. Some cells at the beginning of the game are the number (1 to 9). The goal - to fill the free cells with digits from 1 to 9 so that every row, every column and every 3x3 small square each digit would meet only once.
All puzzle games are tested and guaranteed to have one and only one solution, they are real sudoku grids.
The most difficult sudoku grids of the Internet are present, only 17 givens and always one solution.
Games are saved and you can resume them later.
Unfinished games are listed in a graphical way and easy to find.
Optimized both for smartphones and tablets.
* Totally free
* Each sudoku grid has an unique solution
* 5 levels: very easy, easy, medium, hard, evil
* 3 input methods: number first, cell first, popup
* Resume function
* Graphical list of the sudoku puzzle games
* Pencil button to fill in note
* Total time spent on each sudoku puzzle game
* Undo function
* Checkpoint undo function
* Hints for solving (highlight wrong values, highlight completed numbers and count of each number)
* Edit function to add your custom sudoku puzzle
-Hundreds of high quality, unique puzzles
-3 different difficulties - easy, medium, and hard
-Undo and Redo
-Saves your game
-Google Play Leaderboards and Achievements
-Big buttons with large fonts
Download now for free and try to win a card every day!
To play for free, try our other Sudoku product: Sudoku (free).
Our multi-stage hint system starts with a gentle reminder to get you back on track and works up to an illustration of the exact technique to use and how it applies to the current board. Use our hints to ease those frustrating moments and to learn how to be a better player.
* Unlimited Sudoku puzzles
* 16 difficulty levels
* Tutorial teaches you new techniques
* UI optimized for fewer touches
* Supports phones and tablets
* Multi-level undo and redo
* Automatic or manual pencil marks
* Enter games from the newspaper
* Supports keyboard and trackball
* Large easy to read digits
* Solver (to end frustration)
* Advanced techniques, including X-Wings,
sashimi fish, and coloring
* Choice of six color schemes
* Save your game while you try alternatives
* Highlighting helps you discover patterns
* Game clock; compares your time to others
* Avoids distracting graphic frills
* Choice of digit styles, including
Kanji and Hanzi
All games are true Sudoku, with symmetry and a single solution that can be discovered by logic alone. If you doubt that a Sudoku puzzle can be solved by logic, simply have the hint system explain it to you step by step.
If you Enjoy Sudoku, this is the app for you!
Best Sudoku game for android. Very addictive puzzle game.
- Sudoku solver function - quick solves any sudoku puzzle
- Comfortable and easy in use
Just select difficulty level and play sudoku
- Two input modes
* Cell first - more natural, choose cell and enter a number into sudoku diagram
* Number first - much faster, select number and then fill cells
- 6 difficulty levels
You can be beginner or advanced - there's always something for you. The hardest level requires advanced solving techniques
- Undo and Redo
You can resume your game later, if you need a break
Need little help with puzzle? No problem
You can check your times and improve them
If you don't like default look, you can change it
Contact me, if you want support for your language , or if you've found errors in translation
and all the functions right at your fingertips,
this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite.
* 3 levels - easy, medium, hard
* Undo and Redo
* Pencil marks
* Download new puzzles for free!
* Auto-save - Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle
is saved exactly as you see it!
* ...and many many more!
Try our new free games:
Funny Checkers HD
Pop Candy Star
Pocket Candy Monster Saga
Same as our "Sudoku Free", but without ads.
- 1500 Sudoku puzzles over 5 difficulty levels.
- Super smooth interface and graphics.
- Statistics tracking, including fastest times, average times and completion % for each level.
- Optional hints and board aids.
- Two sets of Sudoku board art and fonts.
- Two different modes for notes input to cater for all playing styles.
- Suitable for both Phones and Tablets
Please feel free to contact us regarding any suggested improvements to Sudoku Free, using the support address below.
**Note that when upgrading from the Free version, the User/CPU player stats (only) are retained. To do this the game needs to read from your SD card when it starts for the first time, so please make sure the SD card is available and not connected to your PC**
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input modes - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality.
It offers 10 sudoku variations, eight levels of difficulty and comes with over 15,000 sudoku puzzles. All sudoku puzzles have a unique solution that can be discovered without guessing.
This version of the game is totally ad-free and includes a completely new set of puzzles. An ad-supported free version of this game is also available.
• Standard Sudoku
• X Sudoku
• Hyper Sudoku
• Percent Sudoku
• Color Sudoku
• Squiggly Sudoku (Jigsaw)
• Squiggly X Sudoku
• Squiggly Hyper Sudoku
• Squiggly Percent Sudoku
• Squiggly Color Sudoku
• Pencil marks
• Several input modes
• Unlimited undo and redo
• Portrait and landscape mode
• Supports phones and tablets
The game can be configured to offer as much or as little assistance as you like.
Assistance options include:
• Automatic error checking
• Automatic pencil mark removal
• Highlighting to reveal patterns
Enjoy essential options that will please all Sudoku fans: draft number, automatic error checking, 5 difficulty levels and the Sudoku X mode where diagonals come into play in the puzzles. Take Sudoku to the next level!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any problems you may have with this application.
If you've been in a book store in the last six months - or an airport, waiting room or college lecture class - you've probably seen someone staring at a sudoku. Given its popularity, one might think it's some new type of porn. But no, it's just a puzzle. It's a widespread, logic-based fad of a puzzle that is simple enough to suck you in and difficult enough to keep you hooked.
In this article, we'll find out what a sudoku puzzle entails, how to go about solving one and where the concept originated (hint: It's not Japan. Let's get started.
Sudoku is a game of numbers - specifically, the numbers 1 through 9 - but it really isn't about math. It's about logic. Instead of 1 through 9, you could use the first nine letters of the alphabet or a set of nine symbols, and it would be the same game.
The basis of sudoku is a nine-by-nine grid. You've got three sections to think about: rows, columns and boxes.
The goal of sudoku is to fill each nine-square row, each nine-square column and each nine-square box with the numbers 1 through 9, with each number used once and only once in each section. It's the interaction between the rows, columns and boxes that tells you where the numbers need to go. So if you were to start with a blank grid and fill in the numbers for row 1, column 2 and box 4 according to the sudoku rules.
Of course, starting with a blank grid wouldn't make it much of a challenge. A sudoku puzzle already has some of the numbers filled in, and it's your job to figure out where the rest of the numbers go.
Differences from the free version:
- More games.
- No advertising.
- 3 seasons with 150 games. 5 levels of difficulty.
- Very comfortable dynamic keyboard to quickly select the correct number.
- Rating game users with display of the country.
- Displays the number of entering and remaining digits.
- Painting numbers on the keypad at its full entry into the game (9 digits).
- Add notes and more.
Completed puzzles are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same 9x9 playing board row or column or in any of the nine 3x3 subregions of the 9x9 playing board.
The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning single number. It became an international hit in 2005.
If you play Sudoku, you will soon start to see improvements in your concentration and overall brain power.
The object is to fill empty cells with numbers between 1 and 9, so that number should appear only once on each row, column and region.
- for Tablets and Phones
- unlimited Undos
- mode Easy, Normal, Difficult, Nightmare
Sudoku is the most popular logic-based numbers game.
- With 3 difficulty levels, intuitive interface. This sudoku app is sure to be your favorite.
- Need a break? Don`t worry - exit sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
- Funny cats will help you to smile.
Special thanks for cats - http://ru.iconka.com/cat-force/
Five levels of difficulty for a comfortable game for both beginner and stronger players.
You can create symmetric puzzle.
All fields are generated randomly, so every time you have a new puzzle.
Unfinished Sudoku game is saved and you can continue it at any time.
Button "Hint" opens one digit. Five tips reduce the level of difficulty.
At the level of "Easy" does not work.
More from developer
After caller info is found, user can save contact, dial number, block future calls, map location,and more.
If you have any trouble, please read the Notes and FAQ section below and if it doesn't answer your question, please email us. We are always happy to help, but we can't respond to reviews in depth.
• There are NO fees associated with this app whatsoever. A recent review claimed that the app charges your carrier.. this is FALSE.
• There is no public directory for cellphones, so we cannot get much data on them, sorry.
• This app returns *publicly available data as published by phone companies*.
• If information returned is outdated, it's because it's outdated in the phone company's directory.
• The location being returned is typically the billing address or carrier's office for that number. It is not possible to return GPS data.
• CITY ID must be disabled for this app to work correctly.. it hijacks your call log! See our site for details.
•INTERNET - required to reach lookup databases
•READ CONTACTS / WRITE CONTACTS - read is used to filter out known numbers from being listed as well as determining which numbers to show a notification for. write is used to create "send to voicemail" contacts
•CALL PHONE - for one click calling after a lookup is complete
•READ PHONE STATE - used to create notifications when an unknown number calls(if set in preferences)
•NETWORK STATE - to ensure you have a data connection when using the app
•GET ACCOUNTS - used to attach "send to voicemail" contacts to your primary Google account(required for the setting to work). old method of creating these contacts did not require this permission but that did not work on some devices.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I enter a number manually?
A: Android 2.x: choose the manual entry option from the menu on the main screen. Android 4.x: press the PHONE icon in the Action Bar on the app's main screen. IMAGE: http://i.imgur.com/dMZTZ.png
Q: How do I get the call list in the app to update?
A: Each time the app launches, it pulls the latest applicable numbers from your call log. If you have a phone with lots of RAM, it will update less frequently. To make sure it is always updated, exit the app by using your phones BACK button. This will kill the app each time, and when you use it next time it will launch fresh and update your numbers. (in newer versions of the app, the refresh button at the top will usually do the job!)
Q: How do I unblock a number that I blocked with the app?
A: Open your contacts list, scroll to the bottom and you will find all the numbers you blocked with the app listed with the prefix zzBlocked. Just find the number you’d like to unblock and delete the contact that goes with it. Storing blocked numbers this way allows them to be blocked at the system level, which is the most consistent way to catch them. If you don't see the zzBlocked contacts listed, press your menu key and make sure you are viewing "All contacts".
Q: Only outgoing numbers are shown on the app's main screen..
A: If you have a Verizon phone, you most likely have City ID installed. This software hijacks your call log and it must be disabled in order for Reverse Lookup to work properly. See our website for info.
Q: I'm getting results that are showing the wrong phone carrier.
A: If a number gets ported to another carrier, it usually remains listed as being serviced by the original carrier.
kw city id - name id
PLUS Version Benefits:
*Future update priority
Motorola/Verizon Users Please Read-------------------
There may be a conflict with CITY ID, an application that is preinstalled on many Motorola/Verizon phones. If CITY ID services are active, Reverse Lookup will not be able to properly access your call log. Please see our website for more information.
If you are concerned that you might be affected, please try the Free version of the app first to verify it is compatible with your phone before purchasing.
You can also journal your eating habits.
Problems? Suggestions? Please email us!
NOTE: US Measurements, matches results given by independent points counting websites
If you prefer the old version, take a look at our other apps for "Diet Points Calculator Classic"
Coming Soon: Data backup and points+ support!
Manage your Goozex.com game trading account.
Search by keyword or barcode scan
Setup help and more info: http://tinyurl.com/goozAndroid
It's designed so it can be used as a desk clock(full screen) or as a 4x2 home screen widget. It is designed to scale nicely on almost any phone or tablet.
Hour, minute, and second colors can be set separately.
Time is displayed based on the 12 hour system.
**This app is completely free.. no ads , no missing features**
HOW TO READ A BINARY CLOCK:
Each spot in a row represents a value. The rightmost value is 1, and each spot to the left is double the previous value.
Each position can either be ON or OFF.
To get the value of each row, add up the positons that are ON.
Top row - hours - 8 4 2 1
Middle row - minutes - 32 16 8 4 2 1
Bottom row - seconds - 32 16 8 4 2 1
Android 2.2 Froyo
Android 2.3 Gingerbread
Android 3.0-3.2 Honeycomb
Android 4.0 ICS
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
We've worked hard to make the game reminiscent of the real machines you have played on for years. Great for a few minutes of casual fun or for the seasoned gambler who wants to practice their strategy between trips to the casino.
♠ Play with as much virtual money as you want - no daily or timed limits, no real-money microtransactions
♣ 2 popular games - Jacks or Better and Joker Poker
♥ Google Play Achievements
♠ Designed to look great on phones and tablets
♣ Minimal Permissions
In-app help overview: press MENU and then SHOW HELP
Online Game Manual: http://www.nomadicratio.com/video-poker-game-manual
If you like this game please leave a rating and check out our other apps!
If you have any issues or feedback, please email or go to http://nomadicratio.com/contact-us/
Based on US measurements and matches results from independent point counting websites.
If you want more features, we have another version available which features journaling features, also free! Scroll down and choose "View More Applications"
Fill the board with colored tiles instead of numbers
• Over 100 puzzles (hundreds more coming in future free updates)
• Touch friendly user interface
• Tablet friendly design
• Minimal permissions
• Completely free (ad supported, with no ads during gameplay)
If you have any issues, please send us an email telling us what the problem is,which device you're using, and which version of Android you are running. We work hard to make sure everyone has the best experience possible.