"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on:
Outdoor enthusiasts can now experience nature like never before with this official mobile guide powered by Pocket Ranger® technology. This all-inclusive app offers an environmentally friendly way to explore, hunt or fish. Users can decide which WMA (wildlife resource management area), public land or park to visit using a comprehensive list of activities or search for nearby locations within a particular region. Advanced GPS Mapping technology invites users to track trails, mark waypoints, and locate landmarks in the great outdoors, while interactive features guide users and keep them informed.
Users can access rich GPS features, such as:
• Advanced GPS Maps, which allow users to access trail data, record tracks from hikes, runs, or bike rides, and view elapsed time and distance traveled.
• Easy-to-cache GPS Terrain Map tiles, which ensure that navigation remains possible in the event of lost mobile reception.
• Photo waypoint feature allowing users to snap a photo and mark and record the coordinates of plant life, animal species or landscape views. Post or share these remarkable finds with family and friends with the click of a button.
• Friend Finder feature that allows users to keep track of friends and family along the way.
• Built-in compass to help users navigate.
• Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies users’ GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
Pocket Ranger® technology also provides plenty of other standard features that make exploring the great outdoors a breeze, including:
• Thorough information on facilities including general policy, contact information, activities, trails, park maps and much more.
• Detailed, cacheable maps of facilities, trails and campgrounds.
• Up-to-date news and information on park advisories and weather information.
• Sharing features that allow users to share current positions, waypoints and recorded tracks via Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• A Calendar of Events, updated in real time, listing events with the ability to filter by desired location. Users can also create their own schedule.
• Access to online reservations that make it easy to secure overnight visits.
• Plus so much more!
• SECURITY ASSURANCE: THE POCKET RANGER® PLATFORM DOES NOT AND CANNOT MINE FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PHOTOS OR CONTACTS.
With the Pocket Ranger® in hand, prepare to bask in the vast natural wonders that South Dakota has to offer!
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/pocketranger
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/pocketranger
• The enhanced pro features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
• Obviously, if you choose to call, text or email through the application, you understand that you are responsible to your service provider for any charges that may apply to communications sent from your device. POCKET RANGER DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
The Badlands app allows you to find local businesses that offer the products and services that you need. Quickly find businesses and people in the Dickinson area. Get instant access to addresses, phone numbers, and business websites. Use the map feature to get directions to your desired location. Commonly used categories provide easy access. Now you have all you need to search locally in a single app. Badlands is your local search expert.
App features include:
- Business search
- People search
- Quick one-tap search for popular categories
- Browse all the categories
- Call any phone number with a single tap
- Locate businesses on a map and get directions
- View business websites
Just Ahead™ is the perfect road trip app. With its guided tours and offline maps, you feel like you have a friendly tour guide along—and you don’t need an Internet connection or mobile phone signal to enjoy the narrated audio tour.
••• ‘BEST APP’—Sunset magazine •••
••• ‘BEST TRAVEL APP’—North America Travel Journalists Assoc. •••
★ ROAD TRIPS BROUGHT TO LIFE! ★
Just Ahead’s travel guides tell you what you’re seeing as you drive through America’s most compelling destinations. GPS prompts the app to deliver spoken descriptions and stories of the scenery and sights just outside your car window. No more thumbing through guidebooks or fumbling for maps. You see a sight and wonder, “What’s that?” Just then, Just Ahead tells you what you’re seeing!
★ WHY IT’S THE BEST TRAVEL APP ★
• Works Offline
Audio guides and built-in maps don’t need an Internet connection or a mobile phone signal.
• Most Points of Interest
Just Ahead tour guides contain more points of interest and stories than any other audio travel guides.
• Inside Information
Each guide is written by an expert author and spoken by a professional narrator. You simply drive, while Just Ahead informs and entertains you.
• Great Stories
The scenery comes alive: notes on wildlife, geology, flora, history, people.
• Easy to Use
Just Ahead audio tour guides play automatically. Just turn on the app and begin driving—it talks whenever there’s something informative or entertaining to say!
• Helpful Suggested Directions
Just Ahead guides you along every park approach and tells you why you should turn or not, what you should do after a turn, and provides recommendations on the best direction to take.
• Family Friendly
Just Ahead audio guides create shared experiences, conversations, and memories that will last a lifetime.
★ FREE TRIAL! ★
Audio tour guides are available as in-app purchases and range from $4.99–$9.99. Each guide includes a full-function free trial and free updates.
••• AVAILABLE GUIDES •••
Grand Canyon National Park
Yosemite National Park, Joshua Tree National Park,
Death Valley National Park, and Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks
Zion National Park and Cedar Breaks National Monument, Bryce Canyon National Park, Arches and Canyonlands National Park, and Capitol Reef National Park
••• COMING SOON •••
Petrified Forest National Park, Canyon De Chelly National Monument, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
Rocky Mountain National Park and Mesa Verde National Park
Mt. Rushmore and the Black Hills of South Dakota and Badlands National Park
Great Smoky Mountains National Park
Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park
And many more to come!
Learn more at http://www.justahead.com.
★ Suggestions of what's interesting to see and do in South Dakota, depending on time, weather and your location;
★ A detailed sights section with all the monuments of Deadwood, Rapid City, Sioux Falls;
★ Eating out section with the best restaurants in Deadwood, Rapid City, Sioux Falls;
★ Discover the nightlife of South Dakota! Bars, pubs & disco's in Deadwood, Rapid City, Sioux Falls;
★ Book hotels in South Dakota directly from the app (when online);
★ Offline maps of the most important cities;
★ Complete background information of South Dakota;
★ Currency converter;
★ Weather forecast (updated when online);
★ See current events (updated when online);
★ Lots of stars.
Quotes from our users
“Absolutely brilliant, made our holiday. Recommendations were worth while. Maps and directions were superb. We'd have been lost without it. Offline mode worked a treat. Thanks very much.”
By Bragger93 from United Kingdom on May 14, 2013
“This is the travel app I've been waiting for!! One stop shop.”
By Gun-Metal Gray from United States on May 21, 2013
“Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommer’s at home! This is your travel guide now.”
By an Android User from Netherlands on Jun 8, 2013
Founded by and for travelers, Triposo delivers up-to-date information, detailed maps and intelligent recommendations for more than 40,000 destinations in 200 countries around the world.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler.
We consider location, time, weather and your personal preferences to deliver custom, real-time recommendations of places to go and things to see. Whether you are a planner or prefer to go with the flow, Triposo helps you discover the unexpected and experience travel in a new way.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
If you're looking for the fastest way from point A to B, forget it. We're all about finding the most scenic routes and the cool stops along the way. Our local scouts share their best-kept secrets with you.
We know the premier motorcycle roads of South Dakota and neighboring Wyoming. We also know the best attractions of the area, from Badlands National Park to the Black Hills and Custer State Park and Sturgis Motorcycle Museum.
Whether you’re hitting the road solo or traveling with friends, we've handpicked the best scenic road trip for your adventure.
Rally Ride Features:
• Routes that average 100-300 miles and showcase must-see points-of-interest
• Route Overview Map that lets you easily see where each route begins
• Your Location Pointer in relation to the route/map (with location services enabled)
• Turn-by-Turn directions
• Navigation capability to Starting Point and Nearest Point on the route
• Navigation capability to “Take Me There” for points-of-interest
• Download data capability in case of Internet connection failure
• Photo image and view gallery
• Facebook interface to share a picture, your location and to comment
Note: Separate log-in required.
This app requires the user to Sign Up and create an account to access the library and obtain updates.
There's gold in them thar roads. Find out for yourself today.
1) Add posts to your diary
2) Each post can have text and images
3) Edit and delete posts
4) Share single posts with your friends and family by email
5) Organise posts in trips
5) Create and manage separate trips
6) Export, backup and import data to your SD card
7) Change colors of your diary
8) Add a description to each image
9) Export your diaries as Open Office word document
This app will not allow you to:
1) Add videos and maps to your posts (not yet!)
2) Share your posts on social networks
--> Please note that you currently can't synchronise your diaries with your other devices. Use the "export" and "import" functions to migrate your data from your old to your new device.
Your data is yours and yours only.
Did you enjoy using 'Travel Diary' on your trip? How could I improve it? Please get in touch!
With Parks Seeker, you can:
• Easily track your progress of parks visited and those still waiting to be explored
• View detailed information about all 59 national parks
• View an interactive map displaying parks and your check-ins
• Check in to parks based on your current location, or create check-ins for past visits
• Add a photo to each check-in
• Share your visits through Facebook, e-mail and text
• Create a wish list of the parks you’d like to visit next
• Locate the park closest to you based on your current GPS location
Parks Seeker includes all 59 of the United States' active National Parks:
Acadia · American Samoa · Arches · Badlands · Big Bend · Biscayne · Black Canyon of The Gunnison · Bryce Canyon · Canyonlands · Capitol Reef · Carlsbad Caverns · Channel Islands · Congaree · Crater Lake · Cuyahoga Valley · Death Valley · Denali · Dry Tortugas · Everglades · Gates of the Arctic · Glacier · Glacier Bay · Grand Canyon · Grand Teton · Great Basin · Great Sand Dunes · Great Smokey Mountains · Guadalupe Mountains · Haleakalā · Hawai'i Volcanoes · Hot Springs · Isle Royale · Joshua Tree · Katmai · Kenai Fjords · Kings Canyon · Kobuk Valley · Lake Clark · Lassen Volcanic · Mammoth Cave · Mesa Verde · Mount Rainier · North Cascades · Olympic · Petrified Forest · Pinnacles · Redwood · Rocky Mountain · Saguaro · Sequoia · Shenandoah · Theodore Roosevelt · Virgin Islands · Voyageurs · Wind Cave · Wrangell–St. Elias · Yellowstone · Yosemite · Zion
If you like Parks Seeker, you may also enjoy Summit Seeker—the app that tracks your progress conquering the highest point in all 50 states!
Parks Seeker can use your GPS location to find the closest park to you, but the app does not require data or cellular service to use most features!
Try it: In depth demo at allstays.com/apps/camprv.htm
Seen in NY Times, Forbes, Boston Globe, Tampa Bay Times and more.
➤Starbucks featured app
"Must have app..." ➤411droid
"The essential camping app...a must have app." ➤appadvice.com
"This app is an essential one." ➤Appolicious
"...app is a must." ➤Womans Day
"For those with more discerning tastes in campsites & RV spots." ➤NY Times
➤Data as seen in "Harvard Business Review"
➤Data rated "Excellent" by Wired Magazine
Why is it the #1 camping app since 2010?
Unique features include:
➤Ad-free tablet ready app.
➤Map view plots points on the fly as you scroll anywhere.
➤Filter the map by type and by dozens of amenities. Hundreds of possibilities.
➤Data is stored locally for speed and always accessible.
➤Lookup data by type, state and city even without service.
➤Photo and Review searches that use the power of the entire web and not one source.
➤Extras all in one app: Truck and rest stops, supplies, service, bridges, road grades.
➤Section for road conditions, emergencies and laws for helmets, guns, cellphones and much more.
✔Over 28,000 campgrounds: (US & Canada)
✔National & State Forests
✔Army Corps of Engineers
✔KOA, Good Sam, Escapees, Passport America, 1000 Trails, ROD, RPI, AOR, Coast to Coast, Elk
✔Even primitive hike-in/boat-in/rough spots that other apps exclude.
✔Official website, phone number, directions, open season, rate range, sites, hookups, amps, big rigs access, tents or no tents, clubs, water, showers, toilets, tables, pool, playground, laundry, propane, pet-friendly, RV dump station, age restrictions, storage, firewood, boat launch, seasonal sites and internet access.
+ Wal marts (with overnight parking reports), and cost clubs
+ Overnight Parking like casinos, Elks Lodges and other places.
+ Truck Stops with amenities. Chains have fuel price links.
+ Stores (Camping World, REI, Cabelas, Gander, Dicks, Bass Pro Shops)
+ RV dealers and services
+ RV Rental locations (Cruise America, Road Bear, El Monte)
+ Rest Areas, Welcome centers, turn outs, and service plazas by heading.
+ Steep Grades and Runaway truck ramps (western US)
Just about everything in the app can be added or removed with your map view. See only tent places with showers; RV parks with a club discount and 50 amp; cost club stores with gas; truck stops with a Subway. You pick!
➤NO WIFI? NO SERVICE?
Parts of this app will always work and provide useful information. The data is stored on your phone while the app uses GPS, so constantly calling upon a website for information is not necessary. This is great for improving speed when you’re in remote places.
➤THIS APP SAVES $$
$$ Find that you can overnight in a nearby parking lot.
$$ Find a nice forest site just 2 miles beyond the $40 park your book lists.
$$ Lighten your load and don't buy as many books year after year.
** Internet required for maps. This app is a full time project built for campers by campers providing non-biased camping data for 14 years.
Questions before you buy? Requests? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for a fast and personal reply.
The routes APP by Routes4world offers you the most beautiful routes of the place you have chosen for your holiday driving routes your own car or rental car (fly & drive, selfdrive), including 4x4 routes, motorhomes routes, motorcycles tours and bicycles routes.
Our routes are not a conventional browser if not well-marked routes and sites and studied by ourselves (or collaborators) in many parts of the world.
The routes APP by Routes4world offer you:
- Probably the most beautiful route for your destination driving your own vehicle or a rental car by charming corners, back roads than the more conventional tourism ignores and you will discover the hidden beauties of the place.
- Easy !!! Download our route activates the GPS receiver on your mobile Smartphone or tablet, and follow it completely OFF LINE. No phone or data connection cost or expense of coverage Just follow our line on the map by foot, by car, by bike or as .you wish.
- Tourist attractions but also small sites that normally deviate from the most visited routes and are unnoticed and keeping a special attraction
- Suggestions hotels, campings, restaurants, bars and entertainment venues that for some reason, its quality or uniqueness or ambient believe that you should consider and find well marked on the map of your Smartphone.
- The maps provide you with the path entered on your mobile phone also let you wander the cities and towns knowing your position at all times during the tour.
- We hope that you enjoy our tours at your leisure, unhurried and savoring travel sites.
In this moment, we propose (Soon new routes):
1 Route of Tuscany I by car, motorhome, motorcycle and bicycle. Valle del Chianti. Italy. Fantastic tour that runs through Pisa, Lucca, Florence up to Siena.
2. Free Route of Costa Brava by car, motorhome, motorcycle and bicycle.España.Desde Blanes and passing famous landmarks such as Lloret, Tossa de Mar, Sant Feliu de Guixols, Playa de Aro and reaching Palamos.
3 Route of Costa Brava South by car, motorhome, motorcycle and bicycle. Spain. From Blanes and passing famous landmarks such as Lloret, Tossa de Mar, Sant Feliu de Guixols, Platja d’Aro, Palamos, Calella de Palafrugell , Begur to the charming medieval village of Pals.
4 Route Morocco by car, motorhome, motorcycle and bicycle. Full travel from Chefchaouen (Chefchaouen) passed through towns and cities like Fez, Azrou, Midelt, Errachidia, Erfoud, Risani, Merzouga, Mohammedia, Ouarzazate to finish in the imperial Marrakech.
5 Morocco Atlantic Coast by car, motorhome, motorcycle and bicycle. Cities like Marrakech, Meknes, the cedar forests of the foothills of the Atlas, Imlil at the foot of Toubkal, the highest mountain in the Atlas Mountains of 4.165mt, the charming village of Moulay Idris, Chefchaouen in the Riff, and that wonderful place where everything is magical, the Sahara Occ., and of course, the spectacular Atlantic coast, with Asilah, Agadir and Essaouira, main destination for surfers from around the world and beyond south, Layoune to Dakla.
6 Route of Cathars by car, motorhome, motorcycle and bicycle in southern France.The route passes through places as emblematic as Ax Les Thermes, Foix, Mirepoix or Carcasone, plus a whole Cathar Castles followed as Montsegur, Peyrepertuse or Queribus you back into the past.
7 Routes by MTB and bike ride for all for Spain.
8 Routes off-road 4wd, around the world
Occasionally we organize group tours which also prevails the concept of "Drive yourself" where you can come in your car (some specializing in 4 × 4), as to Morocco, Tunisia, Senegal, Iceland, etc; or rental as Namibia, Botswana.
These trips you can see them published in our section of group travel and you can see some of them in our gallery in www.routes4world.com
In the Tourstart app you will find a lot of motorcycle roads worldwide, motorcycle events and you can plan your exciting motorcycle ride to the destination, ensuring with Tourstart app that you will ride the best motorcycle roads.
Tourstart - Explore the world
On Tourstart you can find motorcycle routes and events added by other motorcyclists from the web site and all is immediately available to you. On the Tourstart app you will get access to several thousand routes and continuously updated list of motorcycle events which you can participate in. Share the content on Tourstart via QR code, e-mail or Facebook.
With Tourstart you will experience the freedom riding your motorcycle and you will find the greatest motorcycle routes. On Tourstart you can find motorcycle routes made by other motorcyclists and you can use the existing route to make your own personal motorcycle tour ensuring you a good motorcycle experience
Offline Maps from the entire world
With Tourstart you can enjoy endless freedom, as we offer offline maps from the entire world. This means, no matter where you are going, you can download the maps and take them with you. With the offline maps you can both plan and ride your tour with no internet connection.
Find motorcycle events worldwide and read about the events, see pictures and see the location of the event on the map. You will find a large variety of motorcycle events, rallies, coffee meeting, swap meet, and other events which are interesting for motorcyclists. Do you like the event you can share it via QR code, e-mail or Facebook and you can transfer the destination to “RidePlan” where you can plan a motorcycle ride to the event.
Motorcycle routes, motorcycle holiday tours, evening rides, scenic rides and many more. Those are the types of motorcycle routes which you can find on the Tourstart app. Further, you can find pictures, detailed description of the tour and all the start, via and end point. On the points you can find information and pictures.
All motorcycle tours you can share via QR code, e-mail or Facebook.
Should you like, you can transfer the motorcycle route to the “RidePlan” function where you can modify the route and plan the route starting at your home.
RidePlan has several functions, as you partly can plan any motorcycle ride you want and partly is it possible to transfer any content you may find on Tourstart direct to “RidePlan”. With these functions you can make your own detailed and multipoint tour. When you have made a route, you simply use the Navigation, which will guide you directly on the route.
The navigation is a full turn-by-turn navigation which will voice guide you through the entire motorcycle ride. With the full integration of the navigation it is as easy as possible to find any event or tour and let the GPS navigation guide you.
When an interesting motorcycle event takes place or a new motorcycle route has been uploaded to www.tourstart.org a notification is sent to you, enabling you to keep updated with inspiration where to ride on your motorcycle.
Create your profile on Tourstart via the app, and write about you and your motorcycle.
Read more and follow us
You can read more info about us and follow us on:
Contact us on email@example.com should you have any questions, comments or suggestions for improvements.
Search - Search KOA’s huge selection of campgrounds to find your perfect fit. Search by city, state or attractions. Or find a nearby KOA campground based on your current location.
Navigate - The KOA app integrates with your favorite navigation system for hassle free directions to your campground.
Information - Get detailed campground descriptions, hot deals, driving directions, as well as descriptions of local attractions and local and campground activities.
Value Kard Rewards - Store your Value Kard Rewards (VKR) information on the KOA app for quick access when booking campsites.
Notifications - Customizable notifications give you the inside scoop on the latest KOA hot deals and events from your favorite campgrounds.
Reserve - Popular campgrounds can fill up fast. Book your campsite through the KOA app for worry free traveling.
Filter - Filter searches for campgrounds that meet your specific needs, whether that means swimming pools, cabins, fishing or more.
Off-line Functions - Campground information, search tools and driving directions all work off-line, making the KOA app perfect to use on-the-go.
Favorites - Mark a campground as a favorite and the KOA app will store the information for quick access when planning your next trip.
Emergency Alerts - Receive alerts regarding road closures, storms or other emergencies from campgrounds where you have made a reservation.
For improved mobility, take advantage of the different services offered by this application for smartphones and tablets:
- Locate your current position through geolocation and display interactive maps. Different plans and maps available : Michelin maps, lite maps and aerial maps.
- Quickly and accurately calculate routes in car, motorcycle, cycle or pedestrian mode from your current location, a specific address or a contact address and optimise your travel with :
• Display of multiple route options including journey times without traffic, estimated journey times based on current traffic levels, the distance for each route and the estimated distance and cost for each route (toll fees, vignette fees and fuel prices that can be personalised according to petrol prices and vehicle type).
• Display your route in either map or road map mode and feature all the key stages of your journey.
- Find an address
In addition, numerous options enabling you to display:
- Car parks, petrol stations AND real-time traffic
- Hotels and restaurants from the MICHELIN guides and tourist information from the MICHELIN Green Guides, as well as the ability to calculate your route with a single click !
- Whether it’s a business trip or holidays and travel, use the ViaMichelin application to travel with peace of mind. Day after day, we look for ways in which to improve mobility in order to bring you greater efficiency and fun. We work on your behalf with passion and enthusiasm.
ViaMichelin offers maps for across the world including Europe and, of course, the United Kingdom, with maps and plans for towns and cities: London map, Birmingham map, Manchester map, but also Liverpool, Bristol… Road and motorway traffic is also available for Europe and the UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Liverpool, Bristol traffic…)
NB : You will need to authorise access to your contacts in order to directly complete data fields with contact addresses.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Drive smartly with the MICHELIN application range
Discover a package of free, interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your trips
-Maintain your tyres and vehicle:
o MICHELIN MyCar: advice on checking and maintaining your vehicle
o MICHELIN Navigation: GPS, community road alerts and real-time traffic information
o ViaMichelin: mapping and route calculation
-Enjoy your travels:
o MICHELIN Hotels: real-time booking
o MICHELIN Restaurants: restaurant search and booking
o MICHELIN Travel: a wealth of information from the Green Guide
Any ideas for improving your application? Share your ideas by leaving a comment on the store or by contacting us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for your feedback which enables us to continually improve our travel products and services.
Everything is accessible without a cell signal for use within the park.
This Visitor Guide gives you a great overview of the Smokies, featuring things to do, see, know and services, and contains a wide range of items such as:
• Favorite destinations like Cades Cove, Clingmans Dome, Roaring Fork, Oconaluftee Area, Fontana Dam, Cataloochee, Blue Ridge Parkway, Chimneys Picnic Area and many more.
• Filled with photos.
• Locations of services within the park such as visitor centers, restrooms and concessions.
• Concerns, guidelines, and tips—including what to do if you see a bear, bear behavior, directions, how to avoid the crowds, weather, snake and bug concerns and much more.
• Guides to popular recreation in the park such as auto touring, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, and more.
Save things to do, see, know, services, places and preferred guides to your “favorites” for easier access.
• Favorite destinations
• Things to see and do in the park
• Stunning photos
• A park map that includes all of the roads and hiking trails in the park.
• Ranger-led activities
• The Junior Ranger program
• Locations of services within the park such as the visitor center, restrooms and picnic areas.
• Permit information, safety guidelines, and tips – including how to maximize your visit, photography tips, campground information and much more!
Canyonlands Natural History Association has been the official non-profit partner of Arches National Park since 1967.
The goal: to create a positive visitor experience making it easy for visitors to plan, book travel, and navigate the Virginia Tech Campus.
Features of the Visit Virginia Tech mobile campus guide include:
- Location-aware navigation
- Directions to campus and directions for getting around campus
- Area Hotels and Dining Directory
- What to See, Know, Do and where to Park
- Admissions Tour and Information Session Schedules
- College Contacts and Information Session Info
- Campus Building Directory
- Self-Guided Campus Tour
- Virginia Tech Wallpaper
- Campus Photos and Building History
- Turn-by-turn Directions
- Area attractions and information about the New River Valley region
** Your purchase supports the park **
This "Best of" Bundle includes all the add-on guides. Buy the bundle and save! Everything is accessible without a cell signal for use within the park—even the maps!
• Favorite destinations
• Things to see and do in the park
• Stunning photos
• Ranger-led activities
• The Junior Ranger program
• Locations of services within the park such as the visitor center, restrooms and picnic areas.
• Permit information, safety guidelines, and tips – including how to maximize your visit, campground information and much more!
In addition to the content of the free Arches app, this "Best of" Bundle includes 4 add-ons:
• Walks and Hikes – Explore Arches with this handy guide. Includes easy to strenuous trails, plus tips for hiking in Arches
• Photography Guide – Make the most of your photographic journey through the park! This guide gives you the best time of day to photograph at each location, plus tips and suggested itineraries. Also includes the top 5 locations to photograph that you won’t want to miss
• Road Guide to Arches – Learn about the natural wonders of the park with this self-guided tour from the visitor center to the far end of the park. Explains the fascinating geology of Arches at each location and includes interesting tidbits about the flora, fauna and history along the way. Find out how arches form, which rock layers are in the park, and other geologic information
• Nature Guide – Get to know the birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, flowers and trees of Arches
Save places to your “favorites” for trip planning and easy access.
* Canyonlands Natural History Association has been the official non-profit partner of Arches National Park since 1967.
This travel guide will show you the way to enjoy authentic Florida. One of Florida's oldest amusement parks is formed around Silver Springs, the world's largest first magnitude spring, and features glass-bottom boats for a better view. Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings gathered stories of local people along this byway, and the Yearling Trail is named for her Pulitzer-prize winning novel. Much of the history along the byway rivals the Wild West, but is less known.
This guide helps you decide what kind of byway traveler you would like to be. Quickly find things to do, see, know, or what services are available on the map. If you have a signal and an Android phone, you can get step by step mapping instructions from where you are to any point on the map (new feature for Nomad apps.)
Information is also broken into chapters:
• Visitors Guide - basic info on visitor center, emergency help, tips, highlighted destinations
• What is your Travel Style? - Choose from 4 byway types to help you narrow your tour
• Trip Planning - directions from major airports/cities, lodging, restaurants, and tours
• Featured Waterways - World-class springs, and great boating and fishing on the lakes and rivers
• Black Bear Community - Learn about the 4 gateway cities to the byway, become a member, and see the area though a local's eyes in the "Ask a Black Bear" section
• Recreation - Activities along the byway; fishing, off-roading, camping, hiking, wildlife information
This application is packed with information, but you can easily save your favorite entries to help keep track of what you want to see. Links to web references and videos are sprinkled throughout, and there are many photos to give you a feel for the byway.