The Badlands app allows you to find local businesses that offer the products and services that you need. Quickly find businesses and people in the Dickinson area. Get instant access to addresses, phone numbers, and business websites. Use the map feature to get directions to your desired location. Commonly used categories provide easy access. Now you have all you need to search locally in a single app. Badlands is your local search expert.
App features include:
- Business search
- People search
- Quick one-tap search for popular categories
- Browse all the categories
- Call any phone number with a single tap
- Locate businesses on a map and get directions
- View business websites
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
"App of the Day" - Gizmodo
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
The South Dakota app features:
• Explore by Region: South Dakota is divided into four regions: western, central, northeast and southeast. Pick your region and find everything there is to see and do.
• Explore by Category: Find dining, shopping, lodging, outdoor adventures and attractions.
• Search Events: Don’t miss out on one of our fun and exciting events while you’re visiting South Dakota.
• What’s Nearby: Wondering what else is around the South Dakota attraction or destination of your choice? Find other attractions, lodging, dining and shopping partners near your current location.
• Social Media: Tweet about it. Share it. Upload it. Use social media to tell your friends and family about your South Dakota adventure.
• My Favorites: With so much to see and do in South Dakota, you’ll want to keep a list of your favorite for your return trip.
As you travel our vast state, this mobile app will help guide you to the things you want to see and do while in South Dakota. We hope you enjoy your vacation to the land of Great Faces and Great Places.
A simple compass: move your phone in all positions, and the compass will always stay parallel to the floor!
The app shows your heading on an analogue compass
Can be used in a marine environment for sailing, boating, climbing etc.
A great compass to use when hiking, hill climbing, walking or for general outdoor navigation and map reading training.
Anyone interested in Orienteering should download this compass app as a backup compass.
This interactive mobile app will take you on a voice narrated, GPS enabled tour of the cemetery with historic photos and intriguing stories.
PLANNING YOUR TOUR:
Welcome to Myrtle Hill Cemetery. Cemeteries are outdoor art galleries, history museums and botanical gardens. We hope you enjoy your visit to Rome’s most tangible link to the past.
This tour will take you approximately two hours and will require walking and climbing steps, please wear comfortable shoes and bring water! There are no public restrooms or facilities within the Cemetery.
It is recommended that guests park in the public parking lot located at the intersection of Branham Ave and S. Broad St. However there is street parking along Myrtle St as well.
Please be respectful to others as this is still an active cemetery.
The Greater Rome Convention & Visitors Bureau and the City of Rome are not liable for any injuries or issues arising from the use of this app.
If you're looking for the fastest way from A to B, forget it. Our Regional Series is about finding the most scenic routes, complemented by unusual and unique attractions. Whether on two wheels or four, visiting or a resident, we've done the work for you so that you can simply enjoy the trip.
This App offers over 120 scenic road trips!
Arizona & Utah: Revel in the otherwrodly landscapes of Zion, Bryce and Arches national parks, or dare to step out on the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge 4,000 feet above the canyon floor.
Colorado & New Mexico: Get a priceless experience on the Million Dollar Highway, 25 incomparable miles of steep and twisting roadways.
Idaho, W. Montana & N.W. Wyoming: Heading to Yellowstone? Then this map is for you.
E. Montana, E. Wyoming, Dakotas & N.W. Nebraska: Features too many scenic highways and scenic byways to count. Check out the Black Hills of South Dakota and the Badlands.
MAD Maps are different as they feature:
• Routes that average 100-300 miles and showcase must-see points-of-interest
• Route Overview Map that lets you easily see where each route begins
• Your Location Pointer in relation to the route/map (with location services enabled)
• Turn-by-Turn directions
• Navigation capability to Starting Point and Nearest Point on the route
• Navigation capability to “Take Me There” for points-of-interest
• Download data capability in case of Internet connection failure
• Photo image and view gallery
• Facebook interface to share a picture, your location and to comment
Note: Separate log-in required.
This app requires the user to Sign Up and create an account to access the library and obtain updates.
It's time to take to the road!
When planning you can:
- View the route overlayed on Google Maps Satellite view or Road Map view.
- Display the locations of essential facilities on top of the map, including hotels, hostels, B&Bs, campsites, restaurants, pubs, shops, transport links, etc.
- Display information about each facility, including links to the appropriate website for detailed information. So you can find the best accommodation options and link straight to their websites for contact details and booking.
- Display the locations of other points of interest, including local mountains and historic sites. Further information and links to websites are presented where appropriate.
- Display detailed information about the distance of each day's walk, including height ascended and descended. You can also pick any 2 points on the route and display the distance between them.
- Choice of miles or Km.
- Customise the segments of the route so that each day's walk is tailored for the distance you want to walk and the places you want to stay.
- Create and save your own favourite places on or close to the route, for example if you find accommodation that's not listed in the app itself.
When you come to walk the route, in addition to everything listed above, the app uses GPS positioning to allow you to:
- Display your current position on the map of the route.
- Pick any point on the route and display the distance to it from your current position.
You can also keep a diary as you walk the route:
- Your diary entries are tagged with the date, time and your GPS position.
- You can display your diary entries overlayed on the map of the route.
- You can send individual diary entries to your friends by email or SMS.
- You can also send your whole diary as an attachment to an email.
Watch out for future walking, hiking and trekking apps developed by Calton Hill Ltd. We intend producing guides for other National Trails, Great Trails, Long Distance Routes and other waymarked trails and recreational routes in the UK, England, Scotland, Wales, and Ireland. Please send us an email telling us which other routes you'd like us to cover.
The new digital Freeride Maps are now available for the Scout App. Use track recording and navigation for your winter sports.
Scout is your companion for outdoor activities. Make use of topographic maps for hiking adventures or check your training data with the integrated speedometer. Further you can use Scout for cycling and other activities to record your tour for subsequent analysis.
* Bike computer and bike navigation plus track recording for Android Smartphones with GPS receiver
* Worldwide maps from OpenStreetMap (online)
* Maps from OpenCycleMap with bikeways and contour lines
* Can be extended with offline topographic maps for Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg and National Parks USA (in-app billing, more countries to come)
* Record tracks, send them via email
* easy to use, well-designed user interface
Scout uses a high-resolution basemap from the worldwide OpenStreetMap (online connection necessary for OSM maps).
The free OpenStreetMap contains information about roads, footpaths and cities. You can move and zoom the map with your fingers. OpenStreetMap, which is updated regularly, is a non-commercial map made by thousands of volunteers all around the world.
Scout has built-in access to our MapStore where you can buy detailed topographic maps for offline use (scale 1:50,000). You can buy extra regions, store them on the Android Smartphone and use all of the functions in the app without an active internet connection. The topographic maps are especially suitable for outdoor activities since they show very small tracks and footpaths, small streams and contour lines.
The stylish speedometer shows you the GPS signal strength and all other information you need to know. You can choose six fields to display out of the following list:
* Current speed
* Maximum speed
* Average speed
* Pace (Min/Km)
* Number of trackpoints recorded
* Total distance travelled
* Total elapsed time
* Travelling time
* Current altitude
* Lowest/highest point
* GPS accuracy
Click the Start button to start recording a track.
In the Settings menu you can choose three different track recording methods (optimized, time-based or distance-based track points).
In map view, the track can be shown overlaid on the map. After recording the track, you can store it as a gpx file.
Each recorded track is shown at the tour overview and can be used for navigation. The tour overview shows the track together with length, altitude difference and date of recording.
Further extra information is stored as well:
* Total distance
* Travelling time
* Average speed
* Highest/lowest point
* Personal rating (scenery, fitness, skill and adventure)
Each track can be sent as a gpx-file via email and can be viewed on a PC or exchanged with friends.
The Settings menu lets you customize Scout to your personal needs.
Map: This is used to manage your map regions. You can buy topographic maps and download them to your Android Phone to be independent from an internet connection during your outdoor activities. When you are on the road, you can also use the purchased maps online through the mobile data connection and then download them later when WiFi is available.
General: This is used to choose the required units (metric or US) and the track recording method (optimized, time-based, distance-based). You can also choose an automatic screen saver to save battery power when you are outdoors.
You can book hotel rooms, villas, apartments, B&B and more for this night or coming weeks.
The app shows the deals and guests' rating scores.
You can sort hotels by popularity, distance to the skiing area, star rating, best price for one or more guests or guest review score and check the amenities you require.
To see where you will stay, switch to a map view and see all hotels in your preferred location or just search for more opportunities.
It pays to rent your winter sport gear!
Benefit from special ski hire prices, ski rental offers and advantages if you book online. Simply select your desired ski or snowboard rental equipment and rent the latest trends and models of carving skis, all mountain skis, free ride skis, rocker skis and snowboards.
Best prepared and tailored to your individual needs rental equipment is available for you at our ski hire shops directly in the ski resort of your choice
You can book your skis, snowboards, boots and more online directly at 600 ski rental shops
in hundreds winter sports resorts in the Alps.
- 20% discount in France
- 10% discount in Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Germany, Czech Republic and Andorra on ski hire prices at the spot!
- FREE rental for 1 child age up to 10 years per 1 or per 2 booked adults rents
- FREE helmet for all booked kids for the entire rental period!
- watch for special offers of the day to get the best deals!
The app lists nearly complete the Alps hotels and rental points. All ski areas with best weather conditions and snow levels including Tirol, Vorarlberg, Lower and Upper Austria, Zermatt in Switzerland are there.
The maps offer ski routing for several places where rental is available. In the coming version spot weather forecast can be displayed.
You can book hotels in Alps for your ski holidays everywhere with near rental shops for ski, jet ski near ski schools and ski clubs.
Keywords: Accommodation, Apartment, Area, Arena, Best, Booking, Circus, Distance, Facilities, Hotel, Location, Night, Opinion, Popularity, Price, Quick, Rating, Region, Room, Ski, Snow, Sport, Stars, Sun, Top, View, Villa
Download Esquiades.com for FREE – Ski Offers, an easy and interactive way of booking your ski getaway. With this app you will find the best ski offers for Andorra, Spain and even the Alps; check the weather forecast and the ski slope status, other updates and so much more!
Esquiades.com – Ski Offers features:
❇ Book your ski getaway at the best available price. You can also hire ski and snowboard equipment plus other complements for your trip.
❇ You will be constantly updated on the weather forecast.
❇ Check the snow and ski slope status when making your reservation.
❇ See the ski slopes through our webcam so you can check for yourself if there’s enough snow for skiing.
❇ The app also gives you updates on all the ski stations.
This app is without a doubt your key element to make sure you have a brilliant ski vacation. Download NOW the number one ski app in Spain for FREE!
RESTOS SKI will offer you :
- A large selection of restaurants
- Instant localisation
- Restaurants owners presenting their restaurants
Find the restaurants for resorts like Tignes, Val d'Isère, Les Arcs, La Plagne, La Rosière, Sainte Foy, Méribel, Courchevel, Val Thotens, Les Ménuires
Ao entrar em contato conosco você será atendido por pessoas que realmente conhecem o assunto, sendo informado sobre os melhores destinos, os melhores hotéis e os preços mais baixos, além de locais para diversão e entretenimento. Tudo de acordo com o seu gosto e o seu bolso.
Nossa equipe é composta de profissionais competentes e totalmente qualificados na área, além de uma estrutura organizada e preparada para receber bem e satisfazer suas necessidades. Nossa missão é trabalhar para que o cliente desfrute da satisfação de viajar em sua plenitude.
In the App you will find details and prices of the courses. In addition, the current weather and avalanche situation are updated daily for your safety as well as information on the open pistes and lifts. For a picture of the whole ski area, take a look at the Livecams and the Gallery.
Co všechno umí?
Aplikace se neomezuje jen na informace o povětrnostních podmínkách, nebo o aktuálním stavu sněhové pokrývky ve skiareálu, ale umožní Vám i lépe plánovat Vaše lyžování nebo dovolenou u nás, a to díky velmi přesné předpovědi počasí. Dále v ní naleznete jízdní řády skibusů, které pro letošní rok zaznamenali několik změn, hlavně rozšíření linek. V neposlední řadě pro Vás bude mít na každý den zajímavé informace z dění v areálu, ale také zvýhodněné nabídky našich partnerů – restaurace, skiservisy, atd. Zkrátka ten, kdo bude mít v mobilu naší aplikaci, bude vždy o krok napřed.
Současná podoba aplikace není konečná a bude se dále vyvíjet. V současné době již intenzivně pracujeme na její letní verzi a napojení na letní projekt Krakonošovy výlety, o kterém Vás budeme brzy informovat. Pro příští zimu intenzívně pracujeme na zimním věrnostním programu pro naše zákazníky, kterým bude mobilní aplikace SKIROKY měřit „odlyžované“ kilometry, na základě kterých budou odměňováni zajímavými cenami.
Jedním z našich snů pro příští sezónu je i on-line prodeji lyžařských permanentek do Skiareálu Rokytnice nad Jizerou prostřednictvím této aplikace. Stojíme však před technicky velmi náročným řešením, o kterém v tuto chvíli ještě přesně nevíme, zda-li bude proveditelné. O našem snažení Vás budeme informovat.
Hallo Wintersportfreunde, die Skischule Seiseralm heißt Sie herzlich willkommen. Erfahren Sie hier alles über unser Angebot und unsere Neuigkeiten. Bis zu 60 bestens ausgebildete Skilehrer/innen kümmern sich in der Wintersaison um das Wohl und den Lernfortschritt der Gäste. Beim Technikunterricht steht für Erwachsene und Kinder Spaß und Freude bei allem Lerneifer stets im Vordergrund und sie werden gar nicht merken, dass sie eigentlich am Üben sind. Neben der notwendigen Technikarbeit steht aber besonders "Erlebnis-Skifahren" hoch im Kurs. Das ist Skisportvergnügen auf bestens präparierten Pisten, wo Sie unsere Skilehrer/innen zu den schönsten Abfahrten führen und begleiten. Natürlich geht es nicht nur mehr ums klassische Skifahren. Auch in den Disziplinen Snowboard, Carving oder Langlauf bringen Sie unsere Lehrer/innen und Trainer/innen auf den neuesten Stand der Technik und vergessen dabei nicht, Ihnen neben der herrlichen Winterlandschaft und bezaubernden Bergwelt auch deren Gefahr näher zu bringen um Ihnen bestmöglichen Schutz zu gewährleisten. Unsere Erfahrung, unser Verantwortungsgefühl und unser Einfühlungsvermögen sehen wir als Schlüssel für zufriedene Gäste und ungetrübte Wintersportfreuden. Wenn ein Schwung besonders gut gelingt, wenn der Pulverschnee lautlos durch die Luft stäubt und nur Ihr Freudenschrei die Stille durchbricht - diese magischen Momente teilen wir gerne mit Ihnen und freuen uns, gemeinsam mit Ihnen vergnügliche Tage zu
Mit einem Team von bis zu 60 qualifizierten und spezialisierten Ski-, Langlauf- und Snowboardlehrer/innen bietet die Ski-, Langlauf- und Snowboardschule Seiseralm ein vielseitiges Angebot in Einzel- oder Gruppenunterricht. Außer in klassischen Skikursen können Sie auch in den Trendschneesports Snowboard und Carving unterrichtet werden oder Kurse im ursprünglichen Skistil, dem Telemark buchen. Im Langlauf spezialisierte Skilehrer bringen Ihnen den klassischen Stil oder das Skaten bei. Auch für Tagesausflüge (Sella Ronda, Obereggen, Marmolada usw.) oder für Ski- und Bergtouren können unsere Skilehrer/innen
Mit unserer App stehen Ihnen die wichtigsten Informationen zu unserem Haus, offline (also ohne Roaming-Kostenfalle!) zur Verfügung und Sie können diese mit Ihren Liebsten teilen.
Gemeinsam mit der Wanderkarte des Alpenwelt Verlages-Exklusivvertrieb Alpenwelt Verlag- die Sie an unserer Rezeption erhalten – steht Ihnen eine echte topografische Karte der Ferienregion zur Verfügung. Die Karte ist zoombar und verfügt über jede Menge Zusatzinformationen zu Wanderungen, Mountainbike-Routen, Infrastruktur, …
Ihre genaue Position wird Ihnen durch den GPS-Empfänger Ihres Gerätes punktgenau angezeigt (auch dies vollkommen offline!)
Outdoor navigation app for your phone or tablet. View topo maps offline, track your route, hunt geocaches, use a voice guide and do even more...
- Explore new places
- Download cycling and hiking maps for offline use
- Plan your geocaching adventure
- Save you favorite routes and places
- Save your battery with smart GPS system
- Import your own tracks and points
- Enjoy new and improved features every month
and much more
“There’s no question that Locus is an outstanding Android map app. It works as it should, the interface is clean, map selection is good, and feature set is solid. “ androgeoid.com
“This app is very impressive in terms of the amount of options, functions, maps and other cool stuff that it has to offer.” androidpit.com
“In all my time as an Android reviewer, I have never seen a free app with so many options...” mobiappsreview.com
AndroidPIT silver badge
Do you like hiking, cycling, running or backpacking? Or any other outdoor activity like backcountry skiing? Locus Map is for you. Download it for free today!
Most notable features of Locus Map:
➤ Online maps
- USGS, GSI, Openstreetmap, MapQuest, Visicom, Kapsi.fi, Turistautak, SHOCart, SmartMaps, Freemap, SledMap, Skoterleder, , Navigasi, Turaterkep, NzTopoMaps, Osmapa.pl, ChartBundle and more
- most of them are downloadable for offline viewing
- full WMS maps support
➤ Offline maps
- download online maps for offline use
- vector maps for drivers, hikers, cyclists and skiers - downloadable by in-app purchase
- supported formats: SQLite, TAR maps, MBT maps, GEMF, RMAP, Orux, SmartMaps
- create your own maps from OpenStreetMap data or custom themes
- for an address, coordinates, points of interests and local photos
- for local places with Google Places and Wikipedia
➤ Point of interest (POI) & Tracks
- handle unlimited number of Points of interests and tracks
create your own points of interests and tracks
organize to categories
- use Geocaching Live! service and add-ons to get full offline experience when you search for caches
- waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers supported
- Do you have Groundspeak premium membership? Enjoy unlimited support for geocaching.com. You don’t have it? With Locus Map Free, Pro and its addons you can download 3 caches a day or import them from somewhere else.
➤ Track record
- record the way you want
- custom themes for maps – color changing with altitude or with speed
- support for ANT+ sensors
➤ Voice navigation & voice guide
- full support for Online voice navigation
- voice & notification guiding on single waypoint (by compass or on the map) and along the route
- integration of GPS’s, Breadcrumbs, Trainingstagebuch, Street View, Google Earth and others
- KML, KMZ, GPX, OpenAir, DXF support
- smart GPS usage that saves your battery
- satellite screens with current weather situation
- GPS status notification
- Bluetooth GPS support
➤ Highly customizable
- set everything the way you want and need
➤ Integration of Google My Maps (reading and editing)
➤ POI alert
➤ Fully customizable trip computer (dashboard)
➤ Ability to use apps like c:geo, Sygic, GPS status and others directly from Locus
➤ API for developers
➤ Try one of our existing 3rd party add-ons
- for geocaching: Geocaching4Locus, GeoGet database, GSAK database
- others: Augmented reality, Foursquare, etc.
Is cycling, hiking, running or backpacking your thing? You’ll love Locus Map!
Download the free version now or buy the PRO version to gain access to premium features.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
More from developer
Everything is accessible without a cell signal for use within the park.
This Visitor Guide gives you a great overview of the Smokies, featuring things to do, see, know and services, and contains a wide range of items such as:
• Favorite destinations like Cades Cove, Clingmans Dome, Roaring Fork, Oconaluftee Area, Fontana Dam, Cataloochee, Blue Ridge Parkway, Chimneys Picnic Area and many more.
• Filled with photos.
• Locations of services within the park such as visitor centers, restrooms and concessions.
• Concerns, guidelines, and tips—including what to do if you see a bear, bear behavior, directions, how to avoid the crowds, weather, snake and bug concerns and much more.
• Guides to popular recreation in the park such as auto touring, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, and more.
Save things to do, see, know, services, places and preferred guides to your “favorites” for easier access.
• Favorite destinations
• Things to see and do in the park
• Stunning photos
• A park map that includes all of the roads and hiking trails in the park.
• Ranger-led activities
• The Junior Ranger program
• Locations of services within the park such as the visitor center, restrooms and picnic areas.
• Permit information, safety guidelines, and tips – including how to maximize your visit, photography tips, campground information and much more!
Canyonlands Natural History Association has been the official non-profit partner of Arches National Park since 1967.
The goal: to create a positive visitor experience making it easy for visitors to plan, book travel, and navigate the Virginia Tech Campus.
Features of the Visit Virginia Tech mobile campus guide include:
- Location-aware navigation
- Directions to campus and directions for getting around campus
- Area Hotels and Dining Directory
- What to See, Know, Do and where to Park
- Admissions Tour and Information Session Schedules
- College Contacts and Information Session Info
- Campus Building Directory
- Self-Guided Campus Tour
- Virginia Tech Wallpaper
- Campus Photos and Building History
- Turn-by-turn Directions
- Area attractions and information about the New River Valley region
** Your purchase supports the park **
This "Best of" Bundle includes all the add-on guides. Buy the bundle and save! Everything is accessible without a cell signal for use within the park—even the maps!
• Favorite destinations
• Things to see and do in the park
• Stunning photos
• Ranger-led activities
• The Junior Ranger program
• Locations of services within the park such as the visitor center, restrooms and picnic areas.
• Permit information, safety guidelines, and tips – including how to maximize your visit, campground information and much more!
In addition to the content of the free Arches app, this "Best of" Bundle includes 4 add-ons:
• Walks and Hikes – Explore Arches with this handy guide. Includes easy to strenuous trails, plus tips for hiking in Arches
• Photography Guide – Make the most of your photographic journey through the park! This guide gives you the best time of day to photograph at each location, plus tips and suggested itineraries. Also includes the top 5 locations to photograph that you won’t want to miss
• Road Guide to Arches – Learn about the natural wonders of the park with this self-guided tour from the visitor center to the far end of the park. Explains the fascinating geology of Arches at each location and includes interesting tidbits about the flora, fauna and history along the way. Find out how arches form, which rock layers are in the park, and other geologic information
• Nature Guide – Get to know the birds, mammals, reptiles, amphibians, flowers and trees of Arches
Save places to your “favorites” for trip planning and easy access.
* Canyonlands Natural History Association has been the official non-profit partner of Arches National Park since 1967.
This travel guide will show you the way to enjoy authentic Florida. One of Florida's oldest amusement parks is formed around Silver Springs, the world's largest first magnitude spring, and features glass-bottom boats for a better view. Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings gathered stories of local people along this byway, and the Yearling Trail is named for her Pulitzer-prize winning novel. Much of the history along the byway rivals the Wild West, but is less known.
This guide helps you decide what kind of byway traveler you would like to be. Quickly find things to do, see, know, or what services are available on the map. If you have a signal and an Android phone, you can get step by step mapping instructions from where you are to any point on the map (new feature for Nomad apps.)
Information is also broken into chapters:
• Visitors Guide - basic info on visitor center, emergency help, tips, highlighted destinations
• What is your Travel Style? - Choose from 4 byway types to help you narrow your tour
• Trip Planning - directions from major airports/cities, lodging, restaurants, and tours
• Featured Waterways - World-class springs, and great boating and fishing on the lakes and rivers
• Black Bear Community - Learn about the 4 gateway cities to the byway, become a member, and see the area though a local's eyes in the "Ask a Black Bear" section
• Recreation - Activities along the byway; fishing, off-roading, camping, hiking, wildlife information
This application is packed with information, but you can easily save your favorite entries to help keep track of what you want to see. Links to web references and videos are sprinkled throughout, and there are many photos to give you a feel for the byway.