You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 18,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
Once you've decided to relocate to a new country, getting your visa can be a long and confusing process. What types of visas are there? Which one do I need? Where do I even begin? All are important questions, and the Australian Visa app can help you with the answers.
Australian Visa Features Include:
* Easy to use controls
* Simplifies the visa application process
* Synchronized e-mail and website / direct contact
* Submission of user details to the hosting e-mail
* Receive guidance from a qualified Australian migration agent
There are several different avenues available in attempting to get an Australian visa. Depending on your age, business or work experience, education or other criteria, you may be best suited for a Skilled Migration Visa, a Temporary Work Visa, or one of the many other types available.
The app offers fact cards to help you learn about the different criteria and types of visas. When you're ready to start the process, just open the app and fill out the assessments. Be sure to fill in all information and be as thorough and accurate as possible. What you'll receive is not an automated response. A qualified migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours to let you know the best way to obtain your Australian visa.
Moving to a new country is a big milestone in life. It can be a confusing and scary journey, but it doesn't have to be. Australian Visa was designed to make applying for your visa as simple as possible. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Take your first step in relocating to the most beautiful country in the word by downloading Australian Visa today!
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Australia
★ Parents educating their kids about Australia
★ Individuals interested in learning about Australia
★ Australia fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Australia
Sample Australia country fact:
"English is the most spoken language in Australia. It is the only language spoken in over 80% of Australian homes."
Maintained by local Australian students, this app is designed to help prospective or current international students research and enjoy Australia.
Whether you want to research banking options, browse through universities, find accommodation or just learn about the different cities, this app has it all!
There's also plenty of information about Australian culture and how to approach it if you're an international student.
For those that are lucky enough to already be in Australia, you will find a constantly updated events calendar that can keep you up to date with all the best events in each city.
Download this free mobile app to connect with like-minded people going through the same immigration stresses, strains and joys as you. The Australia Forum community is ideal for sharing your current immigration status and viewing how other member’s are doing with their own application process.
The Australia Forum is a community about sharing and learning enough to get you started on your new adventure in a new country. As well as topics on immigration, use the app to learn about education, business, employment and travel in Australia.
This free mobile app will give you full access to all areas of the site, community and forums available at www.australiaforum.com.
*** The most popular WiFi application
*** TOP 1 in 25 countries
*** TOP 1 in Travel category in 40 countries
*** Contains 2,000,000 WiFi hotspots!
USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil ... America, Europe, Asia, Russia and CIS, Middle East, Oceania ― the WHOLE WORLD is in your pocket!
- WiFi spots from around the world
- WiFi hotspots with tips and PASSWORDS
- Smart cafe, hotel, city and country SEARCH
- MAP navigation
- Define your CURRENT LOCATION offline
- Real time customer SUPPORT
YOU CAN CONTRIBUTE!
- Add WiFi spots and passwords
- Update old passwords
- Share WiFi hotspots with your Facebook, Whatsapp, Viber and Twitter friends
NEED WI-FI RIGHT NOW?
1. Launch WiFi Map
2. The app will show the nearest WiFi hotspots with their passwords
3. Done! You are now connected to WiFi;)
STAYING ONLINE IS EASY:
1) Find the city you are traveling to
2) View & scroll the map around
3) That's all! Now the app can work there without the Internet
!!! FOR TRAVELERS:
# WiFi tips & passwords
# Stay connected worldwide
Frequently visited cities (United States)
◎ Chicago: 1'800
◎ Houston: 2'600
◎ Los Angeles: 2'600
◎ New York City: 2'400
◎ Orlando: 1'700
◎ San Francisco: 2'100
◉ Brazil, São Paulo: 50'400
◉ China, Shanghai: 3'800
◉ France, Paris: 1'900
◉ Germany, Berlin: 2'300
◉ Italy, Rome: 2'100
◉ Mexico, Mexico City: 10'100
◉ Russia, Moscow: 24'700
◉ Spain, Barcelona: 1'800
◉ Thailand, Bangkok: 6'100
◉ Turkey, İstanbul: 7'500
◉ United Arab Emirates, Dubai: 3'200
◉ United Kingdom, London: 3'800
◉ United States, New York: 2'400
- AND 100,000 OTHER CITIES
Join the community! >>> www.facebook.com/groups/wifimap
FastConnect is The Cloud WiFi hotspot finder. Use it to create your free Cloud account and then register your compatible device for automatic connection* when in range of thousands of Cloud hotspots.
The Cloud WiFi is fast and really easy to use, and by switching to it you could save money by avoiding using your mobile data allowance. So do your phone/tablet (and wallet!) a favour and download FastConnect now!
• Set your compatible WiFi device to automatically connect whenever in range of thousands of free hotspots* — no need to re-enter username and password
• Register up to 2 devices per account
• Most apps will be active as soon as your device is connected to The Cloud WiFi. If you would like to surf the web, simply open your web browser and hit ‘continue online’.
The Cloud Hotspot Locator
• Download the locations of our 20,000+ WiFi hotspots for easy search when on or offline
• Get venue information such as address and telephone number
*Auto-connect does not extend to ‘limited free’ or PAYGO Hotspots (such as some train stations). Experience varies significantly by location and number of users. Available on 2 registered devices. App available for Android 4.0 or above. Device registration is required to claim venue offers, additional terms and conditions will apply. For assistance with FastConnect please email our customer service team: email@example.com
Connect to all free Wi-Fi spots in Japan free of charge!
An app that is simple to use, and once registered, you will have free access to Wi-Fi spots offered by the operators listed below.
Indispensable for visitors to Japan wanting to connect to Wi-Fi spots.
Coverage provided in the following areas.
Shopping: Seven & i Holdings Group, Mori Building Co., Ltd., Mitsui Fudosan Retail Management Co., Ltd., BIGFUN Heiwajima, Premium Outlets, MATSUYA GINZA, HARAJUKU QUEST, pacela, Fukuoka PARCO, First Avenue Tokyo Station,AEONMALL,S-PAL Sendai,AQUA CiTY ODAIBA
Airports: Narita Airport, Haneda Airport ,Osaka International Airport, Naha Airport, Sendai Airport, Ariake Saga Airport, New Chitose Airport, Kagoshima airport, ANA LOUNGE
Train: JR East, JR Central ,Sapporo City Subway, Tokyo Metro, Toei Bus
Cities and areas: Fukuoka City, Okinawa City, Tokyo Marunouchi area, etc. (Mitsubishi Estate Co.) ,Hiroshima City, Osaka Tourism Bureau, Tsushima City, Shinsaibashi-suji Shopping Center, KUMAMOTO Pref., Kanazawa City, DoSPOT, Hikari Station
Others: NISSAN GLOBAL HEADQUARTERS GALLERY, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications, Tokyo Big Sight, Makuhari Messe, SEIBU DOME
* Additional coverage areas planned for future.
Wi-Fi coverage area
This application is provided free of charge with the cooperation of providers within their respective Wi-Fi areas.
3G/LTE Connection fees are borne by the customer.
Free Wi-Fi wireless connections are not encrypted.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
Hema Maps are well known for their extensive range of outback maps dedicated to 4WD adventure. Hema have fielded checked and recorded over 200,000km of outback roads and tracks, making these the most accurate outback maps available. They also include essential travel notes, features and places of interest that you may like to explore.
This set of 92 Hema maps, Including the Great Desert Track series, have been collated into 4 regions and made available for download.
This 4WD Australia map-pac app provides access to download each of the 4 regions straight to your Android device, ready for use with the free Memory-Map navigation app (if you don’t already have it installed you will be prompted to get it on use of this app).
When you use the app, you are prompted to sign in to your account to use a license you may have already purchased from the Digital Map Shop. Or you may purchase the maps through the app.
These maps may be used on multiple different platforms (Windows PC, iPhone, iPad, Android, WinCE GPS and Windows Mobile.)
Although the Memory-Map app is designed to be used as a standalone GPS navigator, best results are achieved when used in conjunction with Memory-Map on your PC (free download) for planning, printing and sharing maps, waypoints and routes to the phone/tablet. Visit the Memory-Map.com.au website for more info.
Whilst this Map-Pac™ app and the Memory-Map™ app are both free to download from the Google Play store, the Hema maps are not free. Upon installation, if you do not already own a licence to use them, you are granted a free preview before being prompted to select your purchase option.
Bạn cảm thấy việc dùng 3G quá tốn kém mà chất lượng không được như ý muốn?
Bạn cần sử dụng WiFi để truy cập nhanh hơn?
Bạn cảm thấy thiếu thốn khi không có internet?
Hãy sử dụng WiFi Chùa để cùng chia sẻ và cập nhật mật khẩu Wi-Fi xung quanh bạn.
WiFi Chùa có các chức năng chính sau:
- Chia sẻ địa điểm có Wi-Fi và mật khẩu
- Tìm kiếm địa điểm
- Theo dõi các địa điểm xung quanh
- Bình chọn và gửi mật khẩu mới
- Tự động đồng bộ dữ liệu mới khi kết nối wifi
- Không cần tạo tài khoản
- Dữ liệu lưu trực tiếp trên máy, không cần kết nối internet
Like Facebook WiFi Chùa để cùng cập nhật tin tức mới nhất về ứng dụng: https://www.facebook.com/wifichuavn
Mọi thông tin thắc mắc vui lòng email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ứng dụng dùng để chia sẻ mật khẩu Wi-Fi bạn biết và nhận thông tin về các Wi-Fi khác mà bạn chưa biết.
Ứng dụng không có chức năng hack mật khẩu Wi-Fi.
#### English description ###
Having some tasks to do that requires Wi-Fi?
Need to access Wi-Fi of public places?
Your cellular network is too slow?
WiFi Chua helps you find nearby Wi-Fi hotspots and share the ones you know. Join us now.
- View nearby Wi-Fi hotspot
- Search for Wi-Fi hotspot
- Share your Wi-Fi
- Vote and update new passwords
- Auto update database
- No account required, we dont store your information
- Offline use, no internet required
Contact us: email@example.com
This app uses database submitted by users. It can’t hack Wi-Fi password.
We’ll help you have an extraordinary time in:
• South West – including Margaret River, Denmark and Albany
• Coral Coast – including Ningaloo Reef, The Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
• Golden Outback – including Wave Rock, Kalgoorlie and Esperance
• North West – including Broome, Karijini National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range
• Don’t know what to do? Tell the app what you’re up for and be inspired with a tailored list of recommendations for right now.
SEE WHAT’S NEAR YOU
• Find out what you can see, try and taste without going very far.
• Have key information and maps at your fingertips, with no roaming data required.
CHECK THINGS OUT
• Transport options
• Wineries and breweries
• Visitor Centres
MAKE GREAT PLANS
• Create your shortlist of things to see and do in WA
• Flag your favourites
• Share with friends
SEE THE SIGHTS
• Suggested day trips around Perth
• Extraordinary trips around WA
• About Western Australia
• Arriving in Western Australia
• Need to know – emergency numbers, travel tips and more
• Getting around
• Western Australian Visitor Centres
Your feedback matters. It helps improve our app and your experience. So please take a moment to leave a rating and your comments below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer: http://www.westernaustralia.com/Mobile/Pages/Legal.aspx
OsmAnd+ is the paid application version. By buying it you support the project, fund the development of new features, and receive the latest updates.
Some of the main features:
• Works online (fast) or offline (no roaming charges when you are abroad)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance (recorded and synthesized voices)
• Optional lane guidance, street name display, and estimated time of arrival
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary
• Automatic re-routing whenever you deviate from the route
• Search for places by address, by type (e.g.: restaurant, hotel, gas station, museum), or by geographical coordinates
• Display your position and orientation on the map
• Optionally align the map according to compass or your direction of motion
• Save your most important places as Favorites
• Display POIs (point of interests) around you
• Can display specialized online tile maps
• Can display satellite view (from Bing)
• Can display different overlays like touring/navigation GPX tracks and additional maps with customizable transparency
• Optionally display place names in English, local, or phonetic spelling
Use OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia Data
• High quality information from the best collaborative projects of the world
• Global maps from OpenStreetMap, available per country or region
• Wikipedia POIs, great for sightseeing
• Unlimited free download, directly from the app
• Always up-to-date maps (updated at least once a month)
• Compact offline vector maps
• Select between complete map data and just road network (Example: All of Japan is 700 MB, or 200 MB for the road network only)
• Also supports online or cached tile maps
• Optional automated day/night view switching
• Optional speed limit display, with reminder if you exceed it
• Optional speed-dependent map zooming
• Share your location so that your friends can find you
Bicycle and Pedestrian Features
• The maps include foot, hiking, and bike paths, great for outdoor activities
• Special routing and display modes for bike and pedestrian
• Optional public transport stops (bus, tram, train) including line names
• Optional trip recording to local GPX file or online service
• Optional speed and altitude display
• Display of contour lines and hill-shading (via additional plugin)
Directly Contribute to OpenStreetMap
• Report map bugs
• Upload GPX tracks to OSM directly from the app
• Add POIs and directly upload them to OSM (or later if offline)
• Optional trip recording also in background mode (while device is in sleep mode)
OsmAnd is open source and actively being developed. Everyone can contribute to the application by reporting bugs, improving translations, or coding new features. The project is in a lively state of continuous improvement by all these forms of developer and user interaction. The project progress also relies on financial contributions to fund the development, coding, and testing of new functionalities.
Approximate map coverage and quality:
• Western Europe: ****
• Eastern Europe: ***
• Russia: ***
• North America: ***
• South America: **
• Asia: **
• Japan & Korea: ***
• Middle East: **
• Africa: **
• Antarctica: *
Most countries around the globe available as map downloads!
From Afghanistan to Zimbabwe,from Australia to the USA. Argentina, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Mexico, UK, Spain, ...
To use this application: Home > Menu > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers
- double tap to zoom in or zoom out
- new projection types
- better performance
- actual worldwide earthquakes
- recent earthquakes and storm reports
- Please send us a email if problem with Galaxy S still exist, thanks.
P.S. If you like the app, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a 5-star rating on the Android Market. It would really help developers of this app. If you have any suggestions for the app, please let us know!
No matter where in Austria you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
- changing between map mode and satelite view
No matter where in Germany you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- more than 5500 locations
- daily updated locations
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
Your 6th sense for making meaningful connections at conferences & business networking events.
After localizing to the active Networker zone ready prepared by your organizer:
1. Link your LinkedIn profile or fill your ice-breaking info
2. Application shows you the most relevant people, their descriptions, professional skills, interests and purposes of coming to the event.
3. You can easily interact with the others and exchange electronic business cards after meeting.
Moreover, the event facilitators are able to treat you and other participants much more effectively and provide you experiences that are based on your interests.
Meet us here: Websummit Dublin, Startup Awards SK, Symposium Brno, Mobile Marketing Millionaire Summit London
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
No matter where in France you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location