You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
Download this free mobile app to connect with like-minded people going through the same immigration stresses, strains and joys as you. The Australia Forum community is ideal for sharing your current immigration status and viewing how other member’s are doing with their own application process.
The Australia Forum is a community about sharing and learning enough to get you started on your new adventure in a new country. As well as topics on immigration, use the app to learn about education, business, employment and travel in Australia.
This free mobile app will give you full access to all areas of the site, community and forums available at www.australiaforum.com.
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 10,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers, WWOOFing, and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
Who is this app for:
★ Tourists traveling to Australia
★ Parents educating their kids about Australia
★ Individuals interested in learning about Australia
★ Australia fact categories like: culture, people and history
★ Lots of fun images of Australia
Sample Australia country fact:
"English is the most spoken language in Australia. It is the only language spoken in over 80% of Australian homes."
We’ll help you have an extraordinary time in:
• South West – including Margaret River, Denmark and Albany
• Coral Coast – including Ningaloo Reef, The Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
• Golden Outback – including Wave Rock, Kalgoorlie and Esperance
• North West – including Broome, Karijini National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range
• Don’t know what to do? Tell the app what you’re up for and be inspired with a tailored list of recommendations for right now.
SEE WHAT’S NEAR YOU
• Find out what you can see, try and taste without going very far.
• Have key information and maps at your fingertips, with no roaming data required.
CHECK THINGS OUT
• Transport options
• Wineries and breweries
• Visitor Centres
MAKE GREAT PLANS
• Create your shortlist of things to see and do in WA
• Flag your favourites
• Share with friends
SEE THE SIGHTS
• Suggested day trips around Perth
• Extraordinary trips around WA
• About Western Australia
• Arriving in Western Australia
• Need to know – emergency numbers, travel tips and more
• Getting around
• Western Australian Visitor Centres
Your feedback matters. It helps improve our app and your experience. So please take a moment to leave a rating and your comments below, or email us at email@example.com.
Please read our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer: http://www.westernaustralia.com/Mobile/Pages/Legal.aspx
Once you've decided to relocate to a new country, getting your visa can be a long and confusing process. What types of visas are there? Which one do I need? Where do I even begin? All are important questions, and the Australian Visa app can help you with the answers.
Australian Visa Features Include:
* Easy to use controls
* Simplifies the visa application process
* Synchronized e-mail and website / direct contact
* Submission of user details to the hosting e-mail
* Receive guidance from a qualified Australian migration agent
There are several different avenues available in attempting to get an Australian visa. Depending on your age, business or work experience, education or other criteria, you may be best suited for a Skilled Migration Visa, a Temporary Work Visa, or one of the many other types available.
The app offers fact cards to help you learn about the different criteria and types of visas. When you're ready to start the process, just open the app and fill out the assessments. Be sure to fill in all information and be as thorough and accurate as possible. What you'll receive is not an automated response. A qualified migration agent will review your information and contact you within 48 hours to let you know the best way to obtain your Australian visa.
Moving to a new country is a big milestone in life. It can be a confusing and scary journey, but it doesn't have to be. Australian Visa was designed to make applying for your visa as simple as possible. A journey of a thousand miles begins with one small step. Take your first step in relocating to the most beautiful country in the word by downloading Australian Visa today!
This app provides quick access to the following:
- Latest deals - includes the best deals, specials, vouchers and coupons from multiple sites.
- Travel News & Blogs - News, blogs, tips and advice from multiple sites.
- Travel Ideas - holiday ideas from multiple sites.
- Menulog Website - online takeaway and food delivery website (pick up or delivery). Access user reviews, specials,loyalty discounts and receive an SMS for estimated delivery time.
- Webjet Mobile Site - compare multiple flight deals.
- Flight Centre Mobile Site - top deals and access to full site for flight, hotels and travel packages.
- Wotif Mobile Site - compare multiple hotel deals.
- Lastminute Website - last minute hotels, flights and packages.
- Stayz Website - compare accomodation deals.
- Booking.com Mobile Site - compare hotels (no booking fees)
- Expedia Mobile Site - compare hotels, flights, cars & trips.
- TripAdvisor.com.au Mobile Site - independent reviews
- Ninemsn Travel Website - travel deals, articles, pictures & blogs.
- VroomVroomVroom Mobile Site - compare multiple car rental deals (Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz and Thrifty)
These websites should help you find the best Australian travel deals.
Sources are webjet.com.au, flightcentre.com.au, travel.ninemsn.com.au, wotif.com.au, lastminute.com.au, stayz.com.au,booking.com, expedia.com.au, tripadvisor.com.au, vroomvroomvroom.com.au, travelzoo.com.au, ozbargain.com.au, escapetravel.com.au, news.com.au.
Note, this application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application. This feedback will help us improve the application.
Keywords - Aussie, AusTravel, AussieTravel, Aus travel on the go, OZtravel, Oz travel tiger airways, virgin, jetstar, qantas, budget.
+++ Latest version 5.2.0 now available +++
- This UPDATE may required additional data via WLAN!
- The software requires additional data (maps, voices etc.) via WLAN after installation!
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your NAVIGON is always up to date.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Widget for direct access to recent destinations, search POI nearby, find home
+ Google Street View - destination preview (where available)
+ Active lane assistant (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Bluetooth support (requires android 2.2 or higher)
+ Traffic Check - Get information on traffic conditions around you before you start
+ NAVION Latest Map Gurantee (new customers receive the most up-to-date map when purchasing the app)
+ Google Local Search
+ Click-on-POI - Click into the map and get a list of POIs around this point
+ Safety Camera (permanently installed cameras)
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (English accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ NAVIGON Fresh Support
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Last Mile - can save automatically your car's position and switches to pedestrian mode for walking of the last mile
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for Australia and New Zealand
NEW: Enhance your system with in-app packages
+ Urban Guidance – navigate in main Australian urban areas using public transport**
+ Panorama View 3D
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ NAVIGON cockpit
**The service is currently available in more than 55 European metropolitan areas. Urban Guidance is a Live service and therefore requires a data connection.
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- Samsung users: please only download using wireless Internet!
- on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
navigation navigator navigationsystem directions maps gps garmin navigon mobilenavigator australia new zealand
Watch videos, read journals and destination information to create your itinerary! Interact with beautiful images from 13 amazing destinations!
This app contains:
• Unique stop-start video
• Interactive imagery and videos
• Travel stories about some of our most unique attractions
• World class experiences and places to stay
• An itinerary planner
Once you’ve experienced our book– we’re sure you’ll be planning your next holiday in Australia!
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.
(Phone users: Wi-Fi Finder requires phone call permission on the phone version as an easy way to call the public Wi-Fi location when viewing the detail view of a Wi-Fi hotspot. The app will NEVER make calls unless you explicitly click on the phone icon and confirm that you would like to call the Wi-Fi location.)
The new Honeycomb version features over 550,000 free and paid locations in 144 countries worldwide.
Never worry again about not finding a Wi-Fi internet connection. Wi-Fi Finder is simply the best app for finding free or paid public Wi-Fi hotspots online or offline—perfect for Skype users on the go!
• Scan for Wi-Fi hotspots around you
• Search for public Wi-Fi anywhere in the world
• View Wi-Fi hotspot detail, call location, get directions or share the hotspot
• Filter results by location (cafe, hotel, etc.) or provider type
• Works both online and offline
• Now available for both phones and tablets
We appreciate your feedback. If you have any questions or suggestions for future releases, please contact us.
This application was written by Daniel Schembri and is officially authorised by the MCA and displays the nearest available hotspots to your current location as well as a map view of the entire list.
There are two main views -
* Nearby - if the user's location is available (via GPS), this view displays the nearest 10 hotspots to the current location including real-time updates of the distance and direction to each hotspot. If the location is not available, all hotspots are displayed in a list.
* Map View - this view displays all WiFi hotspots as markers on a Google map. The current location, if available, will be displayed as a blue dot. Further information may be obtained by tapping on the relative marker for the hotspot.
Updates are carried out automatically in the background and an internet connection is only required for first time use and for viewing the Map.
*** THIS APP IS NO LONGER SUPPORTED ON GOOGLE PLAY. FOR APPLICATION UPDATES PLEASE VISIT SAMSUNG APPS ON YOUR PHONE ***
Requires android 2.2 and up
Only available for the following Samsung devices:
• Galaxy Tab
• Galaxy S (running Android 2.2 or higher)
• Galaxy SII
• Galaxy Ace*
• Galaxy Gio*
• Galaxy Mini*
• Galaxy Fit*
* Maps and supporting files are located on a micro SD card provided with the device
NAVIGON brings its award winning experience from personal navigation devices to transform your Samsung Galaxy device into a fully functioning mobile navigation system.
NAVIGON for Samsung Australia is an on-board solution, meaning no data transfer, waiting time or roaming charges occur when using the map display, voice announcements or route calculation. The system files are saved directly to your device so you can navigate anywhere in Australia & NZ without worrying about cellular coverage or excessive data charges. And, regular updates from NAVIGON ensures your MobileNavigator application is always current and accurate.
• Australian and NZ maps onboard (powered by NAVTEQ)
• Turn-by-turn voice guidance
• Intelligent address search
• 2D & 3D map view
• Reality View Pro
• Point of Interest search
• Google Local Search
• NAVIGON MyRoutes
• Car & Pedestrian mode
• Navigate to contacts
• Destination entry with coordinates
• Simple and intuitive user interface
• Portrait & Landscape mode
• Auto Day & Night mode
• Take me home function with a single click
• Route Planning
• Clever Parking
• Live Weather
• Manual Zoom with multi-touch zoom in/out
Enhance your mobile navigation solution with these useful add-on packages (accessible via SHOP icon within the app):
1. Safety & Relax Package
• Speed Assistant
• Safety Alerts (includes speed & red light cameras, school zones and more)
• Lane Assistant Pro
• Speed Zones
• SOS direct help
2. Sound & Fun Package
• Spoken Street Names
• International Voices
• Reality Scanner
3. Traffic Live Australia Package
• Live Traffic Updates
• Traffic jams, roadworks, accidents, road closures and more
• Powered by SUNA Traffic
4. NAVIGON FreshMaps package
• Get lifetime map updates
• Get the Safety & Relax, Sound & Fun, Traffic Live Australia and the NAVIGON cockpit package at once - for a reduced price
Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your device to the windscreen using a suitable device mount. The mount should always be positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
For all customer support please visit our website at www.navigon.com or contact us directly on 02 8031 8521 during business hours. Standard call charges apply.
- over 300 free WiFi hotspots
- find your GPS location
- map/satellite view
- add new wifi hotspot
- report a fault wifi hotspot
You can list all cafes near your current GPS location or select a London neighborhood by name or ZIP code.
The app provides an overview map with offline cache, allowing you to view the map without internet connection.
This app has also a subway map and shows the WiFi spots near a London Tube station.
- View Free WiFi Spot locations on a map with offline cache
- Get free WiFi internet for your phone or laptop
- Find free WiFi spots when your phone Internet is too slow
- Avoid data roaming charges when traveling to London
- Find a Cafe with a free WiFi hotspot near your GPS location
- Select a City / Neighborhood by name or postal code
- Search WiFi spot near a Subway station
- The App can also be used without Internet connection
- The App can also be used without GPS
*New: Subway map and search WiFi spot near subway station.
More from developer
To use this application: Home > Menu > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers
- double tap to zoom in or zoom out
- new projection types
- better performance
- actual worldwide earthquakes
- recent earthquakes and storm reports
- Please send us a email if problem with Galaxy S still exist, thanks.
P.S. If you like the app, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a 5-star rating on the Android Market. It would really help developers of this app. If you have any suggestions for the app, please let us know!
No matter where in France you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
No matter where in Austria you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
- changing between map mode and satelite view
No matter where in Germany you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- more than 5500 locations
- daily updated locations
- showing location of the hotspot
- showing user's location
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
Your 6th sense for making meaningful connections at conferences & business networking events.
After localizing to the active Networker zone ready prepared by your organizer:
1. Link your LinkedIn profile or fill your ice-breaking info
2. Application shows you the most relevant people, their descriptions, professional skills, interests and purposes of coming to the event.
3. You can easily interact with the others and exchange electronic business cards after meeting.
Moreover, the event facilitators are able to treat you and other participants much more effectively and provide you experiences that are based on your interests.
Meet us here: Websummit Dublin, Startup Awards SK, Symposium Brno, Mobile Marketing Millionaire Summit London