• Highly responsive gyro controlled Parallax live wallpaper
• Multi-layer scenes
• Parallax scrolling - giving an even greater depth effect (unique!)
• Battery Efficient
• Creates 3D Image depth effect from any image
• Use your own wallpaper images
• Enable 'Extra Effects' to make any image into a live wallpaper
• Includes beautiful high resolution Jelly Bean 4.2 wallpaper pack
• Efficient hardware accelerated graphics
• Adjustable movement options to enhance the effect
What others are saying:
"The app basically makes your wallpaper feel like an immersive and lively 3D image." - androidcommunity.com
"Nifty & Easy" - 'All About Android episode 113'
3D depth effect works best with images with strong edges - i.e. not plain colours or smooth gradients.
To start, long-press on an open area on your homescreen, select Wallpapers, Live Wallpaper and then pick "3D Image Live Wallpaper" from the list.
Why does the app say it's incompatible?
> The app requires a gyroscope sensor, not all devices have this.
The Image is too small
> There are some problems when using Cloud based images (Dropbox/Skydrive etc.) Please use images that are stored on your device.
I can't see the 3D effect
> Make sure you have set the wallpaper, and use a homescreen that has several icons. Avoid using images that lack detail, such as simple gradients or shades. The parallax effect works better if you close one eye. Also try adjusting the sensitivity option.
> Try unchecking the "Reduce Sensor Drift" option
For support please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/opotech
Like on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Opotech/325881454142372
3D Image Live Wallpaper is Powered by LibGDX
- Wallpapers are in high quality, even on tablet 10 inch;
- Possibility of placing picture on the desktop or the contact;
- Possibility to download wallpapers and save it on your phone;
- Possibility of creation your favorite wallpaper base;
- Regular Updates.
Do not hesitate, download now our application and enjoy the largest collection of 3D wallpapers!
Try to tilt phone to the right/left or forward/backward to see how to wallpaper moves under desktop icons.
*New Feature! Now you can set your own image as 3D Wallpaper background. Open any Image/File browser from apps menu, select image, push "Share" menu item or button, and select "Use in '3D Wallpaper Effect'". Return back on home screen and enjoy your 3D Wallpaper!
All screens support, portrait/landscape mode also.
Fit for Dream,G2,G3,Tattoo,moto,Droid,Milestone,Nexus One,Desire,Legend
*share wallpaper via SMS/Mail
New feature: use the orientation sensors of your device to look around! Toggle them by double-tapping on the left side of the screen.
This a wallpaper, not a normal app! Activate it by pressing the "Menu" button and selecting "Wallpaper" and then "Live wallpapers". There you will find "Solar System 3D Lite".
If you like this wallpaper you might want to check out the PRO version which includes all 8 planets of the Solar System plus Asteroids and Pluto, turns the Sun into a Red Giant as the battery becomes weaker, and much more.
Copy to SD card enabled.
(Note: The displayed moons are for artistic reasons not to scale.)
Tap on the butterflies to make it fly.
Get a full 360 degree view by swiping left and right.
Landscape view is supported on tablets.
Free of ads.
If you like the free version, support us by purchasing the plus version and get these additional features.
1. See more butterflies and flowers
2. Change the color of butterflies
3. Interact with more butterflies
4. Select different types of tulips
5. Change background to suit your mood
6. Change the speed of the butterflies
Features of free version:
- flower rotates as home screen changes
- tilt rose by swiping up and down
Paid version of live wallpaper provides customization of flower color and background.
Love to create ripples in bathtub and watch them subside. Now you could create same kind of waves in your cell phone. All you have to do is, set the wall paper on your screen and touch the point where you like to see ripples appear.
Various option like displacement or distance of ripple from touch point and radius of the wave are given in the settings of wall paper. Option of three color are given for the background. Amaze the people around by the sound of water drop in this fun app.
••• Five exclusive retina eye backgrounds
••• Fine and smooth ripple
••• Realstic water droplets on screen
••• Customise water droplets size, type, density, speed etc
••• Turn on/off ripple or droplets with one touch
••• Ripple types customisation like density etc
THIS IS A LIVE WALLPAPER NOT AN APP
This is a OpenGL Live Wallpaper with dynamic wave water effect. It's very interactive at finger touch. You create a water's ripple effect
****The Wallpaper has been tested on following phones.
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
LG Optimus One
LG Optimus Black
Sony Xperia U
Motorola Fire XT
HTC One V
All images used in this software product are owned by and are copyrights of their respective owners
This is an amazing collection of beautiful 3d wallpapers!
If you enjoy 3d probably you will enjoy viewing lots of 3d wallpapers!
You can find a lot of 3d pictures and then you can set them as wallpapers with a help of this app!
The app "3d wallpapers" is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. It is really easy to find and set an exactly that wallpaper what you want.
-- Features --
* Offline access to lots of 3d backgrounds
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can crop any wallpaper as you want
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share 3d wallpapers via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app "3d wallpapers" on SD card
All pictures are available without internet connection. You just download the app "3d wallpapers" and you get an access to a great collection of best HD 3d wallpapers.
You can crop picture as you want before you set this picture as wallpaper. Before you set a wallpaper you also can check how the wallpaper will be displayed on a homescreen of your phone or your tablet.
There is an opportunity to share any 3d image from this collection with your friends via any other Android apps. You can post a 3d image on facebook, twitter or other social networks.
The app "3d wallpapers" works well both on smartphones and tablets.
Install this application and you'll be given an access to great collection of high definition 3d wallpapers!
I hope you enjoyed my app, and I would keep this app free for you.
In order to do that, I've placed an ad banner in this app.
KW: volumetric, picture, view, photo, hd wallpapers, photo wallpapers, hd backgrounds, hd images, awesome wallpapers
Personalize your homescreen with the amazing Ocean 3d pictures and make your Android device more interesting.
"Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" is the best choice, if you like Ocean 3d!
By using this "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" app you will always be with Ocean 3d wherever you are. Every Ocean 3d photo wallpaper is perfect and awesome!
Features of "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" app:
- Lots of perfect Ocean 3d Wallpapers in HD Quality! For FREE!
- Application works offline. No need to download wallpapers.
- Collection of Ocean 3d HD Photo is easy to view and easy to set as wallpapers.
- Every photo wallpaper is awesome!
- Easy to save every wallpaper to your SD card.
- You can browse Ocean 3d Wallpapers in icon or full mode.
- Supports pan and zoom! You can crop photo and choose most liked part of wallpaper. Cropping work very simple.
- Supports screen rotation.
- "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Optimized for all devices.
- You can share Ocean 3d Photos via twitter, e-mail, facebook, twitter, MMS and other ways. Share best Ocean 3d Wallpapers in HD Quality to your friends!
- FREE and always will be.
- Easy to use, easy to download.
Just install this perfect "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" app on your Android mobile device. And enjoy!
Keywords: ocean, 3d, wallpaper, hd, picture, photo, image, crop, gallery, background, high definition.
I hope you like my app, and I want to keep it free for you.
In order to do that, there is ad banner in my app.
Permissions "INTERNET" and "NETWORK ACCESS" are needed only to display advertisement!
Thanks for your reviews, friends!
This amazing live wallpaper simulates raindrops falling over your screen.
Rain water drops just on the screen of your smartphone!
The most realistic effect!
- Live wallpaper to show Autumn images as slideshow
- Touch settings let you have a subtle reaction
Install it then Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
List of find out the wallpaper
Live effacts, rain effacts,Colorful rain,live 3d wallpapers, free live wallpaper for android phones, live wallpaper for phones, free Wallpapers, live wallpaper free, free live wallpapers,rain, drops, fall, warterfall, style, background, theme, LWP, custom, background, LIVE WALLPAPER,andriod live wallpaper, android apps live wallpaper, undersea lwp, lwp, undersea wallpaper,rain live wallpaper,rain wallpaper,rain live wallpaper,rain live wallpaper
In order to keep the app 100% free, you will receive the following –
Search shortcut icon on your home screen,
Search shortcut on your bookmarks and browser homepage.
This will help us bring you more cool apps like this in the future.
You can delete the search shortcuts easily (Drag & Drop to the garbage), this will not affect the application in any way.
This is the free version. Download 3D Pictures Live Wallpaper PRO for major enhancements including:
- Shuffle pictures!
- Easy to set directory of photos. No typing!
- Much higher quality when you set one of your pictures as the background.
- Other additions and improvements.
Slide your finger across your touch screen to move the forefront picture.
Tap ONCE on an open area of your screen to scatter the pictures in the 3D space.
Tap TWICE on an open area of your screen to stop the automatic movement of the pictures. Tap twice again to start them moving.
Tap THREE TIMES on an open area of your screen to change the blurry background image. One of the options is to have no background.
Tap FOUR TIMES on your screen to save a screen shot of the display. The image is saved to the Downloads folder on your phone or tablet. This is disabled by default to avoid unintended screen shots. To enable this feature, change the "Enable Screen Capture" setting.
To set one of your own pictures as the background image, grab a shape for five seconds and the pictures will rotate through the background. Release the shape when you have selected the picture you want as your background.
Please email email@example.com to report problems or request enhancements.
There are many settings you can change to suit your preferences:
Number of Shapes --> Sets the number of pictures displayed to 6, 12, 24, 60, 120, 180, or 240.
Picture Size --> Sets the size of the pictures in the display.
Picture Speed --> Controls how fast the pictures move through the 3D environment.
Background Image --> Sets the blurry background image. One of the options is to have no background.
Gallery Directory --> See instructions below for loading a custom photo album.
Collisions --> Sets whether the pictures bounce off or move through each other.
Border --> Set the width and color of the border between pictures.
Power Usage --> Live wallpapers might use more battery power than static wallpapers. Decreasing the drawing rate might help to conserve battery power. You can set the frames per second (FPS) to 5, 10, 15, 20 or 25 (the default).
DISPLAYING YOUR OWN PHOTO ALBUM
You can load a specific photo gallery into the 3D Pictures Live Wallpaper display. The image album must already be in its own directory. People often create such folders with a file manager program from Android Market. It might also be possible to connect a phone to a personal computer and create a photo album directory by working through the PC's file explorer application.
From the “Select Gallery Directory” option on the Settings page, a pop-up box will let you type in the full path of the directory. The folder location must use the Android file system convention as demonstrated by these examples:
If you receive an error message, please make sure the entire path is spelled correctly, and that you use forward slashes (not back-slashes). Also, check uppercase and lowercase letters. Some Android file systems are case sensitive.
© 2011 MiaBella, LLC
More from developer
- Easy to learn, hard to master.
- Realistic physics. You can score some nice shots by hitting the walls first.
- Smooth graphics.
- 3D sound effects (you may not notice unless you wear earphones).
- Share your score with the world and see where you rank.
- Challenge your friends for the high score.
While we would like you to enjoy our applications to the fullest extent, we've to monetize them to stay in business. This application is ad-powered. It may place a removable search icon on your home page once (only if you accept). If you'd like to see an ad free version please contact us or mention it in a comment. Thank you for your patience.
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.