Try to tilt phone to the right/left or forward/backward to see how to wallpaper moves under desktop icons.
*New Feature! Now you can set your own image as 3D Wallpaper background. Open any Image/File browser from apps menu, select image, push "Share" menu item or button, and select "Use in '3D Wallpaper Effect'". Return back on home screen and enjoy your 3D Wallpaper!
All screens support, portrait/landscape mode also.
Tap on the butterflies to make it fly.
Get a full 360 degree view by swiping left and right.
Landscape view is supported on tablets.
Free of ads.
If you like the free version, support us by purchasing the plus version and get these additional features.
1. See more butterflies and flowers
2. Change the color of butterflies
3. Interact with more butterflies
4. Select different types of tulips
5. Change background to suit your mood
6. Change the speed of the butterflies
(Free version is also available for you to try)
- Smooth 3D GPU acceleration
- Supports Vertical and Horizontal (Tablet) orientation
- Colorful Nebula (clouds of dust and gas)
- Nebula color ranges (deep orange, red and blue, etc..)
- Four styles of wormholes
- Wormhole color and color cycle options
- Ability to turn off wormhole and increase Nebula
- Star fields, asteroids, satellites
- Parallax effects with homescreen movement
- Camera centering options
- Adjustable battery saver mode
- Turbo mode (high FPS)
- Adjustable Nebula speed (Very slow to Warp speed)
- Ability to toggle mechanical objects
- Ability to toggle planets, comets, asteroids
After installation, the wallpaper can be found by going to the homescreen and pressing Menu -> Wallpaper -> Live Wallpapers. There is no application icon.
New feature: use the orientation sensors of your device to look around! Toggle them by double-tapping on the left side of the screen.
This a wallpaper, not a normal app! Activate it by pressing the "Menu" button and selecting "Wallpaper" and then "Live wallpapers". There you will find "Solar System 3D Lite".
If you like this wallpaper you might want to check out the PRO version which includes all 8 planets of the Solar System plus Asteroids and Pluto, turns the Sun into a Red Giant as the battery becomes weaker, and much more.
Copy to SD card enabled.
(Note: The displayed moons are for artistic reasons not to scale.)
Fit for Dream,G2,G3,Tattoo,moto,Droid,Milestone,Nexus One,Desire,Legend
*share wallpaper via SMS/Mail
You can customize the following options of live wallpaper:
- type of ground and grass;
- bamboo plants;
- butterflies or fileflies;
- path and railings;
- stone lanterns, falling leaves, sun rays, dust particles etc.
Special thanks to Tobby Ong for testing app and picking colors for scene!
Love to create ripples in bathtub and watch them subside. Now you could create same kind of waves in your cell phone. All you have to do is, set the wall paper on your screen and touch the point where you like to see ripples appear.
Various option like displacement or distance of ripple from touch point and radius of the wave are given in the settings of wall paper. Option of three color are given for the background. Amaze the people around by the sound of water drop in this fun app.
••• Five exclusive retina eye backgrounds
••• Fine and smooth ripple
••• Realstic water droplets on screen
••• Customise water droplets size, type, density, speed etc
••• Turn on/off ripple or droplets with one touch
••• Ripple types customisation like density etc
THIS IS A LIVE WALLPAPER NOT AN APP
This is a OpenGL Live Wallpaper with dynamic wave water effect. It's very interactive at finger touch. You create a water's ripple effect
****The Wallpaper has been tested on following phones.
Samsung Galaxy Y
Samsung Galaxy S
Samsung Galaxy S2
Samsung Galaxy S Advance
LG Optimus One
LG Optimus Black
Sony Xperia U
Motorola Fire XT
HTC One V
All images used in this software product are owned by and are copyrights of their respective owners
Personalize your homescreen with the amazing Ocean 3d pictures and make your Android device more interesting.
"Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" is the best choice, if you like Ocean 3d!
By using this "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" app you will always be with Ocean 3d wherever you are. Every Ocean 3d photo wallpaper is perfect and awesome!
Features of "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" app:
- Lots of perfect Ocean 3d Wallpapers in HD Quality! For FREE!
- Application works offline. No need to download wallpapers.
- Collection of Ocean 3d HD Photo is easy to view and easy to set as wallpapers.
- Every photo wallpaper is awesome!
- Easy to save every wallpaper to your SD card.
- You can browse Ocean 3d Wallpapers in icon or full mode.
- Supports pan and zoom! You can crop photo and choose most liked part of wallpaper. Cropping work very simple.
- Supports screen rotation.
- "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" supports all screen resolutions and devices (including tablets).
- Optimized for all devices.
- You can share Ocean 3d Photos via twitter, e-mail, facebook, twitter, MMS and other ways. Share best Ocean 3d Wallpapers in HD Quality to your friends!
- FREE and always will be.
- Easy to use, easy to download.
Just install this perfect "Ocean 3d Wallpapers HD" app on your Android mobile device. And enjoy!
Keywords: ocean, 3d, wallpaper, hd, picture, photo, image, crop, gallery, background, high definition.
I hope you like my app, and I want to keep it free for you.
In order to do that, there is ad banner in my app.
Permissions "INTERNET" and "NETWORK ACCESS" are needed only to display advertisement!
Thanks for your reviews, friends!
Personalize this wallpaper with lots and lots of different options.
This is a Wallpaper and not a normal App! Activate it by pressing the "Menu" button and selecting "Wallpaper" and then "Live wallpapers".
Note: there are compability problems with Android 4.0 and higher. These should be solved for the next version.
Due to the realistic graphics, this is a very memory hungry wallpaper. Before buying, please keep in mind that it might not work on weaker devices.
Solar System 3D Pro provides the following features:
- Select any planet in our Solar System + Pluto
- Watch asteroids zipping by
- Make the Sun evolve to a Red Giant and finally a dying White Dwarf as the battery becomes weaker
- Set the age of the Sun
- Watch spectacular plasma eruptions of the Sun
- Look around by sliding with the finger over the display or by using the orientation sensors
- Automatic camera movement (speed can be set)
- Move from the inner to the outer planets as the battery becomes weaker
- Random change of object every half hour
- Change planet or activate the orientation sensors through double-tap on screen
- Real star background from Milky Way panorama
(Note: For artistic reasons, the objects are not to scale. Also, not all moons are included.)
Copy to SD card enabled.
If you have any suggestions or problems concerning this wallpaper, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an amazing collection of beautiful 3d wallpapers!
If you enjoy 3d probably you will enjoy viewing lots of 3d wallpapers!
You can find a lot of 3d pictures and then you can set them as wallpapers with a help of this app!
The app "3d wallpapers" is a very simple application! This app has a very clear interface. It is really easy to find and set an exactly that wallpaper what you want.
-- Features --
* Offline access to lots of 3d backgrounds
* You can set any image as wallpaper
* You can crop any wallpaper as you want
* You can save wallpapers on SD card
* You can share 3d wallpapers via email, Facebook, Twitter, MMS and other apps
* Tablet support
* There is an opportunity to set up the app "3d wallpapers" on SD card
All pictures are available without internet connection. You just download the app "3d wallpapers" and you get an access to a great collection of best HD 3d wallpapers.
You can crop picture as you want before you set this picture as wallpaper. Before you set a wallpaper you also can check how the wallpaper will be displayed on a homescreen of your phone or your tablet.
There is an opportunity to share any 3d image from this collection with your friends via any other Android apps. You can post a 3d image on facebook, twitter or other social networks.
The app "3d wallpapers" works well both on smartphones and tablets.
Install this application and you'll be given an access to great collection of high definition 3d wallpapers!
I hope you enjoyed my app, and I would keep this app free for you.
In order to do that, I've placed an ad banner in this app.
KW: volumetric, picture, view, photo, hd wallpapers, photo wallpapers, hd backgrounds, hd images, awesome wallpapers
Blue light flowing in the honeycomb Dynamically
--With Next Launcher--
Glare will follow your fingers, while you are sliding on the screen
Glare will focus around the icon which you are Pressing
Style of the live wallpaper and Next Launcher match perfectly
How to use:
General:Long press homescreen—>Wallpaper—>Live wallpaper—>Next honeycomb
With Next Launcher:Long press homescreen(Click 'Menu')—>Wallpaper—> Next live wallpaper—>Next honeycomb
Get the full version of Next honeycomb live wallpaper, search and install Next Launcher 3D in Google Play.
Not all handsets support the live wallpaper feature, please check for a 'live wallpaper' category as the directions above state.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
More from developer
- Easy to learn, hard to master.
- Realistic physics. You can score some nice shots by hitting the walls first.
- Smooth graphics.
- 3D sound effects (you may not notice unless you wear earphones).
- Share your score with the world and see where you rank.
- Challenge your friends for the high score.
While we would like you to enjoy our applications to the fullest extent, we've to monetize them to stay in business. This application is ad-powered. It may place a removable search icon on your home page once (only if you accept). If you'd like to see an ad free version please contact us or mention it in a comment. Thank you for your patience.
Virtual button requires root on all platforms.
- Gamers: Some games feel choppy? Decrease the resolution while you play to improve performance significantly.
- Developers: You can test your application UI for different devices by changing resolution and density to match your target devices. The application provides many templates for flagship devices to select from.
Two Android shell commands control screen resolution and density (dots per inch):
For Android 4.3 and higher, these two commands were moved from am to wm. Now they are:
This application nicely wraps these two commands so you can try different settings quickly and easily. It doesn't implement these functions, it merely uses them. So, if they don't behave well on your device then there is nothing we can do about it, please don't rate us down. We are just trying to make things easier.
- This application is not intended to change your device resolution and density once and for all. Use it only when needed then restore the default settings.
- When applying new settings, if things get messed up, don't do anything and the normal settings will be restored in a few seconds.
Some launchers don't feel the changes immediately and may show broken icons and other visual artifacts. Restarting the launcher manually should fix this. Some home screen icons may cover other icons due to lack of space. Try moving them around to reveal the covered ones. Some hardware vendors design their software to work with the devices' native resolutions and densities only. If you experience problems, consider installing different launchers and keyboards to fix the issues.
- If your device doesn't have hardware buttons and depends on on-screen controls, the controls may have problems on certain resolutions. They may appear in both portrait and landscape orientations or only one of them. Try increasing the size of the smaller dimension a bit and they should appear in both orientations. Otherwise, you can just enable the virtual buttons and ignore the entire problem.
- Choosing resolutions with the same aspect ratio of you device's original screen resolution maximizes the usable screen area.
- If you are using a mobile phone, the width should always be the smaller value of the resolution (width, height) pair. If you are using a tablet, the width should always be the larger value of the resolution (width, height) pair. This allows the resolutions you select to cover the largest screen area possible. You can still do the opposite, but then less screen area will be used to display your applications.
- The display resolution isn't the only factor affecting games' performance. Reducing resolution will significantly increase the frame rate up to certain limits, after which further reduction will not produce notable differences. For example, here are the results of nenamark 2 benchmark of a certain test device:
34.1 fps at 1280x800
41.2 fps at 1024x640
47.0 fps at 800x500
49.0 fps at 480x300 => the pixels count decreased dramatically from 800x500 (64% less pixels), but achieved very little performance gain for the huge quality loss. Experience with different resolutions until you find the best trade-off between quality and performance.
- All templates are based on information from gsmarena.com. Tell us if you to add a certain device to the list.