Browse normal web-sites while wearing the VR glasses. Perfect for reading while in bed!
- Transforms the tiny screen into a whole new experience.
- If your device has a gyroscope, attach your earphones and use its button for clicking and typing. We have developed a full VR keyboard just so you won't have to put off your glasses to type.
- Attach a keyboard and/or a mouse to get what resembles a full desktop experience. You can actually get stuff done!
The browser is still undergoing heavy development, but it's perfectly usable. Based on your feedback, we'll decide what to do next (like fixing issues and introducing features).
This is a family friendly browser/player and we want to keep it this way. As such, porn websites are blocked. By downloading this app, you agree to respect our license agreement and avoid using any means to circumvent this block.
- Add your frequently visited websites to bookmarks.
- You DON'T need a mouse, there's a gyroscope based pointer. Move your head and use your earphones/handsfree/controller media button to click. You can perform continuous scrolling by dragging to the top/bottom of the screen.
- You can also use other configurations (like a USB keyboard/mouse using OTG cable, or a wireless keyboard and mouse combo, or bluetooth keyboard/mouse). Here's a tutorial video:
- From the options menu, use the calibration settings to get the ideal configuration for your cardboard or VR glasses for optimum VR/3D experience.
- Play stereoscopic side by side videos in the non-VR mode and fix their aspect ratios using the full screen actions menu.
- If you have a small screen, try decreasing the browser scale to show more content in the same area.
- Long click zoom buttons to change text size.
- A basic ad pop up blocking is in place to give you less hassle while browsing.
- You can have multiple tabs. Use them!
- If you have a bluetooth VR controller, use the mouse mode (press "Fn + D"). You can drag continuously by holding left click down and using the analogue stick.
- Play HTML5 games.
- Sign up for a Cloud 9 IDE account. Happy coding!
- Install X11VNC and connect to your remote machine using NOVNC.
- Install a local server, like Palapa Web-server and install your tools. Now, control everything from the browser.
- Some websites have issues viewing videos in fullscreen.
Coming up next:
- Theater mode (for 360 degree immersion and more video formats support).
- Save/Load tabs from last times.
- Most frequently visited launch screen.
- Mixed reality mode (have the browser in front of you, but see the camera feed when looking to the sides).
If you'd like to see the above implemented, please support us! We think the VR Browser is a great idea, help us make it work. For now, try the application and tell us what you think. Also, follow us on Facebook:
Thanks a lot :)