The most powerful multitrack audio/MIDI sequencer on Android with support for USB audio/MIDI interfaces and virtual instruments(*), packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects, automation and much more!
(*) The following in-app purchases are available to enable the following features:
• USB audio interface support (you can also purchase USB Audio Recorder PRO. Please read the instructions carefully here: http://www.audio-evolution.com/manual/doku.php?id=usbaudiosupport)
• MIDI/virtual instrument support (enables MIDI sequencing, USB MIDI and virtual instruments)
• FX pack 1 (distortion, overdrive, speaker sim, wah wah, phaser)
Important: if you are have trouble starting the app, please contact us directly by email.
• Multitrack audio recording/playback
• MIDI sequencing (in-app purchase required)
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, cross-fade and range editing
• Virtual instruments based on SoundFonts (in-app purchase required)
• Loop playback
• Volume/pan/mute automation
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of m4a, 3gpp, amr and other audio formats that Android supports if you are running Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or higher
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF, FLAC or OGG file
• Software monitoring for USB audio devices and some Android devices that have low enough latency
• Sample rate conversion
• Zoom down to the sample
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 3-band EQ with mid-sweep, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, compressor, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift, time stretching while maintaining pitch
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware's capabilities
• 800x480 screen size or higher
• Android 2.3.3 or higher
Note: this app can only run in landscape. Trying to run it with apps like Ultimate Rotation Control can result in crashes. Turn off forced rotation for this app.
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us! Instead of a negative review, please have the decency to contact us so we can actually solve your problem!
Loop packs, see for example:
To prevent your device's mic from picking up what the speaker is playing back, we recommend using either:
* a USB audio interface or
* an iRig MIC Cast: http://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/irigmiccast. The iRig is of better quality and playback is done through its headphone output. Note that hardware monitoring is not possible and you won't hear what you are recording through the headphone.
Tags: audio recording, audio recorder, multitrack recorder, j4t, DAW, iRig, n-track, fourtrack, audio editing, audio mixing, mixer, auria, cubase, cubasis, audio editor, fl studio, audacity, sound, pro audio, usb audio, multitrack audio, usb audio recorder, zquence
>>> This is a MIDI controller! The app does not itself play audio! <<<
>>> Try before buy! Free version available for testing. <<<
Supports Cubase / Nuendo, Live, Logic, Pro Tools, Sonar, FL Studio, REAPER, Reason, Studio One, Samplitude, SAWStudio Digital Performer (7.2+) and Vegas / Acid workstations. Standard functionality like mixer and transport operation will be accessible in other applications as well. As of version 1.1 the app can also send MIDI Machine Control (MMC) in parallel with or alternatively to standard DAW control.
Besides control surface emulation, the app brings a number of general purpose MIDI controllers, such as a multitouch MIDI keyboard, multitouch launchpads, a MIDI mixer, configureable xy-controller pads and the possibility to link a phone's sensors to MIDI controllers.
TouchDAW works with RTP or multicast MIDI over WIFI and is directly compatible with Apple's Network MIDI implementation in Mac OS X, native RTP MIDI implementations for Windows and ipMIDI. There is no computer side server or protocol conversion software required.
Later versions add support for MIDI over tethered USB connections and ADB. A free utility program available from our website is required for those.
As of version 1.4. the app can work with class-compliant USB MIDI interfaces on devices that support USB host mode.
The apk contains both tablet and phone versions. You can safely ignore Google's "Designed for phones" tag.
Try before buy! The free version - though feature limited - is mostly identical and will let you check if things are useable with your network setup before spending money.
The app needs some initial PC-side configuration, see website for help.
Problems, questions, suggestions? Please use website or email. The Play Store's comment section is not a support channel and help calls you leave here will not be answered.
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms
Oriental Sounds Pro app brings the atmosphere of the Orient to your phone! Enjoy the best Korean ringtones, dance with Arabic ringtones and meditate with Japanese Sounds.
If you enjoy spending time listening to Asian music, and other music of the orient, then you are on the right place. In this app you can find a lot of different oriental ringtones. You can use these oriental tunes as your phone ringtone sound, for example. This app offers you the best combination of different eastern music. It doesn’t matter if you want your phone to have Korean sounds or sound of Japan because it can have both plus many more.
Use these ringtones for android and set them as your SMS ringtone or alarm sound. You can listen to this Oriental music whenever you want and for how long you need.
Try to make a Chinese dinner, with the chopsticks and everything and set Chinese ringtones to add up to the atmosphere. You will most certainly have fun with your friends. Another great idea is to organize an Oriental party with all the food, costumes etc. You can play some belly dance music right from your phone, for that matter. People who made this great app had all this in mind, and that’s why you can find Arab ringtones here but also Turkish ringtones and many other sounds.
If you like Dubai music and you visited this place recently, set a ringtone to remind you of the beautiful past moments you had there.
The number of different sound effects is enormous and you should explore all these Asian sounds by yourself and find the best for your phone.
- Set as ringtones for android / contact ringtone / alarm sound / SMS ringtone
- Set timer to play the sound
- Set widget button of favorite sounds on your phone home screen
1. "Set as Alarm" command will not affect existing alarm sound, only the new ones you create. You can delete existing alarms and create new one.
2. To set widget: Long click on your home screen > Add widget > Choose Oriental Sounds Pro from the list > Pick a sound
This app consists of oriental sounds mp3 ringtones for android only.
Please report bugs with phone and operating system information.
You can design your own screen layouts using the free Windows DAWOSC Editor. It's a visual WYSIWYG editor, so it's really easy to create your own layouts. If you're on a Mac, you can run the DAWOSC Editor in a virtual Windows machine or edit the design files manually. The layout files are simple easy-to-read text files. You can create hundreds of layouts and the app can have 20 of these layouts instantly available at any time.
<<<< Note that this app is just the unlock for the the full app 'DAWOSC'>>
<< MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD DAWOSC FIRST TO MAKE SURE EVERYTHING WORKS BEFORE PURCHASING THIS UNLOCK>>>>
The controllers include:
Text Labels (can also be used as lines to separate groups of controllers)
Encoder (2 types)
Horizontal Fader - Center-Based
Vertical Fader - Center-Based
OSC Repeater - sends an OSC message every few seconds
Accelorators (uses Android accelerometer to generate values)
Ableton Live OSC (sends OSC commands to LiveOSC)
Sysex (sends pre-defined MIDI Sysex messages)
- design your own layouts using the free Windows WYSIWYG editor
- colors can be chosen from a selection of 16 million colors
- supports all screen resolutions
- supports horizontal and vertical layouts
- supports multi-touch
- sends and receives MIDI notes and CC data from your DAW
- sends and receives OSC data from your DAW (like Reaper)
- app loads 20 layouts of your choice, so you have 20 layouts available at all times in the order that you want
- easy to configure and set up
- buttons can switch layouts
- controllers can work in reverse
- ability to change layouts using OSC commands
- layouts can have background pictures
- layouts can have their own OSC In and Out ports
- controllers can have pictures
- controllers can have different fonts
- controllers can have vertical text
- Knobs, Faders and X-Y Pads can send MIDI pitchbend data
- Knobs, Faders and X-Y Pads can send MIDI aftertouch data
If you encounter problems, need installation help, or would like to request new features, please leave a comment on the forum on the website.
It includes all in one app a Synth, a Sampler, a Drum Pad and a sample/audio Recorder.
• Synth with touch pitch controller and 5 different waveform
• Play a preset sample or a sample recorder by you on a touchpad keyboard
• Drum pad with 8 customizable pads and more than 45 preloaded sounds
• Built-in mic recorder to record sound directly from the device. You can use that sounds in the Drum Pad and the Sampler
NOTE: A custom ROM, a rooted Android OS (with privileged apps installed) and antivirus software can cause significant performance issues.
Follow the basic installation steps specified here:
Control your remote foobar2000 with your Android device! This application needs foobar2000 working in the computer and 2 more components installed in foobar 2000.
- foo_playcount (optional)
* Album art
* Common playback controls (Play/Pause, Next/Previous song, Shuffle ON/OFF)
* Control time with progress bar
* Playlist function
* Play from file
* Manage playlist function (add new playlist, add/remove elements by browsing files)
* Search function
* Rate current-playing song and any song in the playlist
* Queue/Dequeue elements from playlist
* Advanced search method (More of the same…artist, album or rating)
* Switch between playlists
* Configurable shake actions
* Use your device volume keys to control foobar's volume
* Pause/Mute on incoming calls
* Fully compatible with WaveControl (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MarksThinkTank.WaveControl)
* Fully compatible with headset controls and media buttons
★ Browse and play your music by albums, artists, songs, playlists, genres and folders.
★ Customizable Equalizer with multiple channels, presets, Bass Boost, and virtualizer effect
★ 5 home widgets for easy music control
★ Locking screen with full music controls
★ Create and edit playlists
★ mp3 id3 tag editing
♥ Your Feedback is always welcome.
Connecting your Android device to your Kenwood car audio system via a USB allows you to control playback of the songs in the Android device from the car audio system.
::::::::::::::::::::::::: New Function( ver1.3.76 ) :::::::::::::::::::::::::
The application can be moved to the SD card!
If the internal memory is insufficient, move it to the SD card and then use.
‣Mood playlist function
You can analyze the melodies of songs in your Android device to create a playlist according to your mood.
If you are in a mood for listening to powerful songs today, you can analyze melodies of songs and easily create a playlist of songs classified as mood "Powerful.
For example, the mood "Powerful" may describe your state of mind when you want to listen to powerful songs.
Songs are analyzed and classified into the following categories of moods: High Energy(Active,Powerful, Core), Acoustic(Detailed,Simple,Smooth,Easy), Standard(Dynamic,Rockin,Vivid,), Stylistic(Cool,Urban,Trance).
‣Intro skip function
This function detects the hook-line of each song so that you can listen to the song from the beginning of its hook-line.
*To use the mood playlist function or intro skip function, you need to analyze songs using the following
Press the MENU key on a screen other than the playback list screen, select "Preference",
and then check the "Background analysis" checkbox.
It supports music player widget. 3 different sizes are prepared to be chosen from, and a selected widget can be set on the home screen.
Song playback, up/down of tracks, and mood play list playback can be controlled.
Corresponds to Incremental search, Global search, and Alphabetical search.
Posting to SNS such as Twitter and Facebook is enabled.
‣Video playback function
Videos stored in the Android device can be played.
*Intro skip function and Widget function is not supported.
‣Can be moved to the SD card
The application can be moved to the SD card.
*If you move this application while it is working, all operation would be terminated.
*When the application is moved to the SD card, the widgets can not be used.
‣Control from your Kenwood car audio system
Connecting your Android device in which this application is installed to your Kenwood audio system via a USB allows you to control the audio system: for example, searching for a song in the Android device by artist name or album name.
*A smartphone which does not support the MSC (Mass Storage) cannot be connected to the car audio system.
*To enable control from the car audio system, perform the following procedure.
①Select "Analyzed data output settings" in "Preference" and "Auto output" or "Output right now", then output music database information to the SD card.
②Connect your smartphone to the Kenwood car audio system, and turn ON the USB Storage of Android smartphone.
"*Only connectable to Kenwood car audio system.
Unable to connect to multimedia and navigation systems."
*Check this for connectable car audio system.
Create your favorite playlists to enjoy music and videos whenever and wherever you want!
KENWOOD Music Control supports nine languages; Japanese, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, and Chinese.
No warranty is given as to normal operation of all devices.
- configure volume for all sound streams in the phone
- save configurations into profiles
- set schedule for every profile.
- set profiles for WiFi spots.
It's very usefull if you have to switch you volume every day between silent at the night, vibro at the work and normal at the rest of the day. You can schedule any profile to be applied in any time you need. Unlimited number of schedules can be assigned to every profile.
If you have some suggestions, comments or would like to help with translation of this application, please contact us by email: email@example.com
This is not a widget!
This is not a window!
This is onscreen control, overlay all other windows.
Features: volume control, equalizer, sound mixer, adjusting volume of all sound streams, bass boosting, virtualizer and much more.
Minimalistic fully customizable design.
Free version with AdMob in the Settings, Pro without.
HOW TO USE THE APP:
* open it
* press the sound button
* wait for the app to set all the sounds to maximum
* minimize the sound booster app to have all the sounds maximized
When you close the app, the sounds will be restored to their previous level.
This volume booster adjusts the volume for all audio streams of the phone, even on the phones on which this is not possible:
* Alarm sound
* DTMF (keypad dialing sound)
* Music volume
* Notifications volume (SMS, E-mail, etc)
* Phone ringer volume
* System sounds volume (battery low, etc)
* Voice call volume.
For questions or feedback please use e-mail.
Thank you and have fun!
Sound Recorder designed for high quality long-time sound recording with skipping relative silence on-the-fly . For example , you can use it for record night sleep talks , business meetings , a regular day of your babysitter , how you sing or play the guitar and so on . It is fantastic! And you may use it as regular voice recorder with simple and nice user interface .
Sound Recorder - The best way to Keeping up your voice to be remembered .
When the voice was recorded you can send/share a recording via email , whatsapp , dropbox , etc .
- quick , real-time recording , without waiting for .
- high quality and bit rate of up to 128 KBPS .
- able to hide the recording .
- easy to use , a key recording .
- the international two-way audio technology , multi-level security algorithms , multilevel access control .
This volume control widget shows the volume and actually lets you adjust it. Simple, easy to use, no need to enter the settings. It's exactly what you're looking for when you search the market for a volume widget.
If you like this widget, check out the donation version!
NOTE: On Android 3.0 and higher, the widget may not show up in the widget menu immediately after install. Restarting your launcher or rebooting your device should fix it. This is a known Android problem, and there is nothing I can do about it.
This Sound Recorder is a simple, fun, and easy to use audio & voice recorder. Through the phone's microphone ，Use it to record meetings, lectures, speech，and personal notes, without time limits!
All recordings are saved at your SD card inside of your phone. So you can search records via file managers.
When you complete voice recording , you can simply set your recorder sound file name , you will know what records anytime , anywhere .
Recording interface is very beautiful ,just like a tradition tape recorder, through a simulation of the classic tape rotation allows you to enjoy the fun of recording .
- 3gp/amr lossless files recorded .
- Recording in background (even when display is off). You can run the software in the background to record the sound while you do other things !
- Recording without time limit ;
- Can easily control the recording save / suspend / cancel
- Very vivid tape rolling to simulate the recording conduct
- Easily play / delete the original sound recordings
- Easy to use recordings list
It's fantastic! Can be your babysitter. And you may use it as regular voice recorder with simple and nice user interface. Give it a try!
Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any question.
"Sound Recorder" development based on open source Micode library . While adhering to Apache License 2.0 .
JSMC is also an application that connects and controls compatible JVC car audio receivers via Bluetooth® like a wireless remote control. This application can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone’s screen, and enables the user to perform operations on the JVC car audio receiver as well.
And more, JSMC have HOME Launcher to launch the navigation app, to call from the contact list, or to launch the app that you registered.
INNOVATIVE GESTURE AND VOICE CONTROL
You can command basic controls such as pause, skip or repeat simply by finger gesture operations on the screen of the smartphone. Also, you can make a search for a specific song, album or an artist from your playlist by voice with the built-in voice recognition function. You can use gesture and voice control in both modes: standalone music player and remote control application.
*Voice command : English/Spanish/German/French Only, Voice music search : Select language from your smartphone
ADVANCED MUSIC PLAYER
JSMC analyzes all of your songs that are in your Android™ smartphone, and creates a playlist according to your mood. Once the application has completed the analysis of the songs, simply move the “mood ball” to your current mood, and this application will generate a list of songs that most fits your mood.
You can also make sound adjustments with the built-in 5 preset equalizer. You can also create and save 3 of your own EQ settings.
EXPAND THE JVC CAR RECEIVER EXPERIENCE USING WIRELESS COMMUNICATION
JSMC can display a JVC car audio receiver’s source information on the smartphone screen, and control the receiver by simple gesture controls or by voice command. This application uses Bluetooth® to communicate with the JVC car audio receiver.
And more, JSMC can interrupt the music while voice guidance of smartphone navigation app.
★Control by Gesture, Voice and Proximity sensor
★Browse and play music by songs, albums, artists, playlists, mood.
★Mood Blender generates playlist based on your selected mood.
★Customizable Equalizer with 5 presets and 3 user memories.
★Bluetooth Remote Control and Information Viewer of JVC car receiver
★Post to Twitter and Facebook
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★Both Portrait mode and Landscape mode is available.
★Customize the Background
★HOME Launcher (Navi Shortcut, Phone Caller Applet, App Launcher)
★Navigation Voice Guidance Interruption
★Floating HOME button
About User Guide and trouble shooting
This application does not guarantee full compatibility with all devices, even if system requirements are met.
System requirements: Android™ 2.3 and above and Bluetooth® Serial Port Profile are required.
Gapless Playback: Android™ 4.1 and above
Compatible JVC car audio receiver models:
Via Bluetooth (without receiver setting function)
Via Bluetooth (without volume control and receiver setting function)
(*1) KS-BTA50 required.