This is a Widget use by
tapping on the desktop and
selecting the widget.
* Ultra fast notes by using the widget shortcut.
* Sticky small notes widget, quickly add a beautiful smoke glass note to your desktop, you'll be able to view your active desktop animation below the note.
* automatically expand to accommodate your text!
* Create shortcut clicking on the shortcut button, tapping on the widget will act like a shortcut to ultra fast notes and reminders.
Speak or Type your note, like a dictaphone or personal secretary in your hand.
One-Tap Widget Suite gives you quick text and speech-to-note options.
No hassle and speed is what One-Tap is all about. The idea is: when you're holding a martini glass on the beach, but still want to take a note, this is the easiest, best way.
It saves your note as a Google Drive Document, so you have all the resources and security of Google™ (to print, copy, share, bookmark, view online, etc.)
You may view your ToDo note from the One-Tap Note app or from creating a short-cut to it on your phone using Google Drive app widget.
You can take notes anytime, even when not connected to internet because all notes taken offline are saved in the app's database and synched to your Google Document ToDo list later.
For Developers: interface to Google Script, learn Google App Script GUIs, scripting and Google Drive API interface.
* Other app can "Pick" a picture from Handraw. This allow you to easily communicate with your friends by sketching.
* Other app can "share to" handraw. This allow you to draw something on top of a picture.
* Easy integrate with other apps, such as Handrite Note Pro. If you are using some app that you want to be able to sketch, please suggest the dev to contact me for integration.
* Zoom/move the canvas by gesture.
* Crop the picture by dragging at outside of the canvas.
* Fast color extracting operation: Drag the tool icon upwardly.
* Fast pen width adjusting: Drag the tool icon horizontally.
* Hold your finger when drawing, a magnification glass will show to allow you to see the drawing under your finger.
More from developer
Great notification support
Set reminders at a certain time, with optional repetition at certain days of the week.
Or why not set a reminder when you arrive at a certain location?
Support for Dash Clock and Android Agenda Widget
Lockscreen support, resizeable and several configuration options.
Hide the contents of sensitive notes by setting a password.
Keeps all your devices in sync using Google Tasks.
• Dash Clock support
• Notifications (repeatable)
• Location reminders
• Language selection
• Widget, lockscreen-support, resizeable and configurable.
• Automatic synchronization with Google Tasks
• Ability to set passwords on notes
• Move tasks between different lists
• Drag to reorder your tasks
• Integration with Android Agenda Widget
• Themes: light and dark available (in-app donation required)
Pending downloads are triggered when Wi-Fi becomes available.
Items are red if the download failed for some reason. Click to edit those. For blue items, either the path or the url is shown depending on if it has been downloaded or not.
Clicking on a downloaded item will open the downloaded file (as long as you have an app capable of opening it).
Long press any item to edit it. Saving an edit is the same as resetting the download status (re-download this way).
Swipe the item to delete it.
If you have a link in the clipboard the app will ask if you wish to add that to the list.