Join this charming dancing Grandma and all her silly veggies for fun adventures in the garden! Grandma's Garden is loaded with fun activities and enriching content for kids!
Grandma's Garden was developed by an Educational Psychologist and parents of preschoolers for children ages 1 through 5.
- Shapes: circle, heart, square, rectangle, triangle, oval, diamond, star
- Colors: orange, purple, brown, red, green, yellow, pink, white
- Numbers (counting, quantities, numeral recognition): 1-8
- Letters: A, B, C, D, F, G, H, L, M, O, P, R, S, T, W, and Z
- Vocabulary: lettuce, cucumber, broccoli, tomato, potato, corn, eggplant, chili pepper, onion, red pepper, green pepper, yellow pepper, mushroom, carrot, artichoke, pumpkin, pea, radish
"A positive and welcoming environment for young children to learn numbers, letters and colors." - bestappsforkids, April 2012
"It's got a spunky grandma with a purple beehive hairdo who tells you to 'Give Granny a kiss!' between games. Cute!" - bestkidsapps