Use your finger as a pickaxe, dig tunnels and guide the Micro Miners to the Gold, Silver and Coal deposits. Where's my lemmings?
Microminers is an arcade-puzzler which revolves around the control of a vast horde of tiny miners. The screen is constantly scrolling downward, and it’s your job to collect all the available deposits of gold, silver, and coal that you see. Any missed resource represents a strike, and the level is considered failed if you miss three chances to collect. Further adding to the chaos is the fact that any miner left behind is lost indefinitely to the black nothingness beyond the screen.
Listed in Best Games Of The Year 2012 on Toucharcade.com and Touchgen.com
- Toucharcade.com 4.5/5 : "There is so much to love about Micro Miners"
- AppsZoom 8.3/10: "All you need to have a blast"
- Touchgen.com 4.5/5 : "Micro Miners is one of the biggest surprises of the year that came out of nowhere. Unique intensely satisfying gameplay paired with a cool presentation..."
- Pocketgamer.co.uk 9/10 Gold award "It's fun, and perhaps more importantly, it's unique."
- Tuaw.com "Game of the day"
- Gametrailers.com "App of the day"
- 3 maps, 40 levels.
- 40 collectable items to improve your miners team.
- 21 animated tutorials/demo
- Bonus levels, Powers ups, and Score bonuses.
- Unique gameplay.
- Original soundtrack by Jon Baken (the half of Georges & Jonathan).
- 5 leaderboards.
- Goodies, surprises.