The Star Wars Dice app is the ultimate accessory for Fantasy Flight Games' Star Wars games, supporting Star Wars: Imperial Assault, Star Wars: Armada, the X-Wing (TM) Miniatures Game, and all iterations of the Star Wars Roleplaying Game. This comprehensive application allows you to quickly and conveniently select and roll custom dice for FFG’s Star Wars games, and even includes an assortment of standard dice for all your gaming needs!
The Star Wars Dice app includes:
A comprehensive dice roller that can be used to roll custom dice for an FFG Star Wars game, or standard polyhedral dice in seven types for any game
Features eight iconic Star Wars backgrounds and six distinct sound packs
Jump right in with an intuitive radial menu and interactive help guide
- High quality random number generator ensures dice rolls are as random as in real life
- Predictions of Success etc generated
- Raw dice roll results displayed
- Final results calculated for successes/challenged, boons/banes, as well as exertions, delays, chaos stars and sigmar comets
- Configurable user interface
- Configurable dice roll presets
A must have for any serious gamer.
Please send me a mail if you want something added or improved - I cant respond to comments posted below.
You are a fan of Star Wars - Edge of the Empire, but you don't have enough dices for all of your players? Empire dice has been designed to generate all kind of dices from the original game!
All seven dices of the game are available and ready to be used to save the galaxy! You can also create your own set of dices, to quickly execute your skills tests! And if you need classic dice, they are also integrated within the app.
Empire Dice comes with stunning HD backgrounds to let you personalize your experience.
You are free to send feedback and suggestions.
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial application for the game Star Wars Edge of the Empire game. No official affiliation to Lucasfilm Ltd. or Fantasy Flight Publishing, Inc.
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Soon we will include special dice for some specific games and new configurations.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Tags: Game Master
- up to 5 dice
- shake or tap to roll dice
- true 3D realistic animation
- configurable colors
- configurable background
- Realistic Physics
How to roll the dice?
-touch the screen
-shake the phone, you will notice that it is as if throwing dice in the real life.
The application has a small advertising bar so if you like the app you know how to say "thank you".
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
This is the free version of Dice Cube with restricted color choice, but otherwise full feature set! A version of Dice Cube with no color restriction is available at: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.mathfactory.dicecube.full
- no app permissions required, no annoying ads!
- NEW: use your own freely configurable text labels on your dice!
- NEW: choose to roll dice with 4, 6, 8, 10, 12 or 20 sides (d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20)!
- NEW: choose the magic die which alters its labels randomly on impacts. With this die you can have any number range you want!
- NEW: configurable label range: specify which number range you want to have on your dice! E.g. to roll percentage values you can take two d10, one with labels 0 - 9 and one with 0 - 90.
- realistic physics using rigid body simulation
- entropy generation through the movement of your hands, leading to highly random dice rolls
- configurable color and count of dice, currently up to 9 per toss
- selected dice can be put aside between two tosses (e.g. for Yahtzee ®)
- modern, fast and believable graphics based on Open GL ES 2.0 with shaders
If you like this software please consider supporting us by rating this app or, if you like, downloading the full version. If you have suggestions or encounter problems with this app please leave a message to email@example.com
Roll 1 to 5 dice with just one touch of the screen.
Changeable backgrounds and dice colors.
Includes dice roll statistics (numbers & percentages).
Just put your smartphone or tablet beside the gameboard and play.
You'll never again have to search for your dice under your table, bed nor sofa.
The user selects how many dice to throw, up to 10, and then chooses the number of sides per die. Currently, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, and 20 sided dice are supported. When the dice are rolled the screen displays the value of each die thrown, as well as the total sum.
I am new to android development, and with this being my first application I would love to hear your feedback on how this or future applications could be improved.
You are free to play your favorite games which require one, with only having your mobile device with you.
Have fun! Throw your e-dice!
1.6-1.8 Small Updates =)
1.5 Draw optimization.
1.4 Added exit button
1.3 History bugfixes
1.2 Added history
1.1 Added dice rotation
1.0 Initial release.
All standard dice from the d20 system are supported, d3-d100. You can save any weapons, spells, saves,etc as you build custom rolls of any dice combination. These custom rollers can then be exported to your sdcard, imported and even edited on your computer!
D&D Dice by b.freq was created by and for players and masters to aid in heroic quests.
Enjoy and roll like a Master!
To unlock Demo
Unlocking Pro features requires the use of ads but ads are not require to run the app. You only see these ads if you want to unlock the demo.
The Pro version and demo let you save and load dice from you SD card.
You can turn these off under the settings page.
Gm, game master, dungeon master, tablet, dnd dice, dungeons and dragons, tabletop game, die, d20, rpg, dice bag, pencil, pathfinder, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, advanced, d3, d4, d6, d8, d10, d12, d20, d100, percentage dice, %.
Currently there are many issues. It was made quickly within two days. Some of the issues include, incorrect labelling of "comments," "references," and "links" as not all sequeneces have comments, references and links.
Instructions for use are in the app when you start it.
It will keep track of your statistics including:
- The number of coins tossed
- The number of heads tossed
- The number of tails tossed
- The number of times you've guessed correctly
- The percentage you've guessed correctly (so you can make sure you prove your teacher wrong!)
- The most correct guesses in a row you've made
Note: It is quite common in real life to toss a coin and get heads 6 times in a row, similarly for tails, and this has been replicated in the game.
Note: this app does not promote gambling and no form of in game currency is used, it is allowing a player to view a random coin toss sequence and guess heads or tails without any positive or negative outcomes.
The movies have the title, director, genre, year and a rating given by you! This will allow you to decide whether you want to watch a movie again if your unsure if you liked it the first time you watched it. It will also allow you to decide quickly whether you already own a movie when you are looking at movies to purchase.
The games have the name of the game, who created it, what type of game it is, the system it runs on and a rating for it.
The books have a title, author, genre and an ISBN so you can recommend books you like to friends and they can search for the ISBN instead of for the title itself, which may return many results depending on the key words given to a search algorithm. It also lets you rate the book.
Each type of media is represented in its own list. Each list will update automatically when you finish adding an item to it.
With a simple layout this app is easy to use and gives plenty of information, all in the time it takes to lift your finger!