Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
It will keep track of your statistics including:
- The number of coins tossed
- The number of heads tossed
- The number of tails tossed
- The number of times you've guessed correctly
- The percentage you've guessed correctly (so you can make sure you prove your teacher wrong!)
- The most correct guesses in a row you've made
Note: It is quite common in real life to toss a coin and get heads 6 times in a row, similarly for tails, and this has been replicated in the game.
Note: this app does not promote gambling and no form of in game currency is used, it is allowing a player to view a random coin toss sequence and guess heads or tails without any positive or negative outcomes.
Currently there are many issues. It was made quickly within two days. Some of the issues include, incorrect labelling of "comments," "references," and "links" as not all sequeneces have comments, references and links.
Instructions for use are in the app when you start it.
The movies have the title, director, genre, year and a rating given by you! This will allow you to decide whether you want to watch a movie again if your unsure if you liked it the first time you watched it. It will also allow you to decide quickly whether you already own a movie when you are looking at movies to purchase.
The games have the name of the game, who created it, what type of game it is, the system it runs on and a rating for it.
The books have a title, author, genre and an ISBN so you can recommend books you like to friends and they can search for the ISBN instead of for the title itself, which may return many results depending on the key words given to a search algorithm. It also lets you rate the book.
Each type of media is represented in its own list. Each list will update automatically when you finish adding an item to it.
With a simple layout this app is easy to use and gives plenty of information, all in the time it takes to lift your finger!