Powered by the Bullet physics library.
Uses Keith Wiley's awesome "UberColorPicker".
** Compatibility, quality and performance may depend on the capabilities of your device.
** Ensure the free version of the app is to your liking before purchasing.
Do email me with any issues or suggestions.
-Features not available in free version
D12 and D20 dice available
Change label type (numbers or roman numerals)
D2/D6 can also be labeled with small or large pips (dots).
Copy and paste styles between dice (easily create an identical set of dice)
-Includes 9 dice (set of RPG dice + coin)
D10 (0-9, 1-10 and 00-90)
Hold your finger on a die to change its detail/colors.
Separate selection of face, detail, and number colors.
No set limit of die quantity. (as many as your phone can handle)
Choose one of 4 detail types. (or none)
Change the type of number labeling. (numbers, numerals, or pips on D2/D6)
-Multiple methods of play
Tilt/Shake your phone.
Repeatedly tap the screen.
Drag/Flick dice individually. (multi-touch supported)
-Five separate tables
Switch by tapping screen's upper corners.
Change the background for each table.
Five included backgrounds.
Use custom images as backgrounds.
Roll total is displayed at the top.
Freeze individual dice in place.
Toggle rumble/vibration feedback.
Toggle sound effects.
Toggle motion controls.
Roll 1 to 5 dice with just one touch of the screen.
Changeable backgrounds and dice colors.
Includes dice roll statistics (numbers & percentages).
Just put your smartphone or tablet beside the gameboard and play.
You'll never again have to search for your dice under your table, bed nor sofa.
Prime Dice D&D shaker contains a complete set (over 12 types) of polyhedral dice. This dice roller intended for RPGs but can easily be used for any game that requires dice rolling such as Backgammon, Monopoly, Warhammer 40k, Yahtzee, Farkle, Craps etc.
☆ Main Features:
• 12 dice types: d2 (coin), d4, d6 (numbers, pips), d8, d10 (0-9, 1-10, 00-90), d12, d20, dF (Fudge/Fate), d8 compass
• up to 20 cubes with different colors on each separate screen
• true physics
• throw all dice or roll each die individually
• bonus modifier, exploding, penetrating, drop lowest, take highest, target count dice modifiers
• user can save named dice sets
• adjustable dice size
• 7 separate game screens with backgrounds
• true 3D animation with custom shaders and highly optimized OpenGL ES2.0 graphics
• lock selected die in place (for some games like Yahtzee)
• tilt / gravity
• sound, vibration feedback
• tablet support
• roll history
• adjustable interface theme
• Play\pause button
☀Additional benefits in pro version:
✔ Ad-free, faster & smoother
✔ No limit of dice quantity on each table
✔ Zocchi "extra" dice types: d3, d5, d7, d9, d14, d16, d18, d24, d30
✔ Create custom dice.
Create your own specialized dice for Arkham Horror, X-Wing Star Wars (TM) dice, Zombie Dice, etc
or create the Sexy Dice for erotic games!
✔ New coin (3 peso with Che Guevara)
✔ 10 new multi-colors
✔ new backgrounds
☆ Roll methods:
• repeatedly tap the screen
• tilt / shake your phone
• drag / flick dice individually
• VIBRATE lets use vibration feedback when dice collide
• INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE let us to fetch adverts
from the internet
• WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE lets to upload user's backgrounds and to move the app to the external storage
This dice roller app is ad supported.
Please email me with any issues or suggestions
Very accurate physics, nice 3D visuals and ultra realistic sounds make you feel like you roll real dice in the box.
Have you lost your dice of your board game?? No problem!! You only have to use this app!!
Easy to use, you only have to roll the dice. A history will remember your last throwns and yo can change the dice colour, frecuency of rolling and the time rolling.
Includes the following dice:
This application is ad-supported and requires Internet access for the ads.
Soon we will include special dice for some specific games and new configurations.
* four configurable dice buttons (long-press to configure)
* backlog of recent dice rolls
* remembers the most commonly used dice
* Dungeons & Dragons (DnD)
* Star Wars RPG
* and further d20 and 3d20 titles
No ads! No statistics collection! GameMaster dice is open source (GPL v2)!
Role playing dice is for use with any RPG game on any version of Android.
Now with d4, d6, d8, d10, d12 and d20 dice available.
Keywords: FREE, Dungeons and Dragons, role play, role playing, DnD, table top, warhammer, rpg, table game, fantasy, gaming, rpg dice.
Comments and suggestions welcome at http://code.google.com/p/dt-dice-roller
* Realistic Physics
* Five Different Skins
* 1 - 10 dice
* Pick dice and roll again
* Custom 3D Camera
* Shake your device to roll the dice again
More from developer
1.3.0 adds new features such as a random button and a favourites button. A much reported bug has been partially fixed. History functionality has now been implemented (check the preferences for details). It's also fixed the sleeping bug where if the phone went to sleep (or out of the app in any way) then it would return to the main screen. This has been fixed and does not happen anymore!
1.2.4 addresses a problem which is caused by the cache databases becoming corrupt.
1.2.3 sees a new preference which will address a problem of connection time outs and other related page not loading errors by retrying a number of times (the exact number is set by you). This is in response to comments about page not loading errors.
1.2.2 was a rushed release as there was an error found within the code which caused a crash on launch for some Android versions. Hopefully it is now fixed.
The most recent update was a bug fix update. There have been a few error reports that have a much older version of the app in which some errors still existed so if you want to at least have a chance of getting rid of those errors, please update!
If you're getting a forced closed error, please try clearing the apps cache.
Recent updates you may have not known about:
- Fixed a force close on start bug.
- Made the parsing of a page happen in a different thread so as to not slow down the keyboard hiding. This will also fix a not responding error which occasionally happens and a force close error which occasionally happens.
- Started extracting the data which is relevant to the search query you made (has caused a small delay).
- Now possible to press the enter key on the soft keyboard instead of the search button.
- Changed the home page of the app.
- Added a help and about page.
- Added some GUI preferences.
- The web page display now renders black while loading a webpage to save on battery power.
- Added an advertisement (hence the new permission).
Future updates will include:
- Be able to share pages with other Android devices.
- Customising the UI slightly to a preferred look as the recently updated version makes the "search" button look odd.
- Add better error pages for when a page doesn't load.
Please note that this is in Beta stage and future updates will come making the display look better.
The movies have the title, director, genre, year and a rating given by you! This will allow you to decide whether you want to watch a movie again if your unsure if you liked it the first time you watched it. It will also allow you to decide quickly whether you already own a movie when you are looking at movies to purchase.
The games have the name of the game, who created it, what type of game it is, the system it runs on and a rating for it.
The books have a title, author, genre and an ISBN so you can recommend books you like to friends and they can search for the ISBN instead of for the title itself, which may return many results depending on the key words given to a search algorithm. It also lets you rate the book.
Each type of media is represented in its own list. Each list will update automatically when you finish adding an item to it.
With a simple layout this app is easy to use and gives plenty of information, all in the time it takes to lift your finger!
It will keep track of your statistics including:
- The number of coins tossed
- The number of heads tossed
- The number of tails tossed
- The number of times you've guessed correctly
- The percentage you've guessed correctly (so you can make sure you prove your teacher wrong!)
- The most correct guesses in a row you've made
Note: It is quite common in real life to toss a coin and get heads 6 times in a row, similarly for tails, and this has been replicated in the game.
Note: this app does not promote gambling and no form of in game currency is used, it is allowing a player to view a random coin toss sequence and guess heads or tails without any positive or negative outcomes.
Currently there are many issues. It was made quickly within two days. Some of the issues include, incorrect labelling of "comments," "references," and "links" as not all sequeneces have comments, references and links.
Instructions for use are in the app when you start it.