It is easy to use. Once you push the Start button, all you have to do is hold your smartphone as you always do and walk.
Of course, it will continue to automatically record your steps even if you put it in your pocket or bag.
You can view a graph with the number of steps you have walked and all other information anytime.
Let's enjoy walking with this app!
How to use
- Touch on the number of steps, burned calories, distance, walking time, or speed to display the graph with that information.
- Touch the graph to highlight information data for a specific time or date.
- Swipe to the left to see the data recorded until the previous day.
- If you want to change the look of the app, change the theme.
- In order to display the correct number of burned calories, please enter your age, gender, weight and step length accurately.
- In order to display the correct distance and speed, please enter your step length accurately.
- Some devices will not record the number of steps when they are locked. This depends exclusively on the specifications of each device and it is not a bug of the app.
- If you find errors in the number of steps recorded, please adjust the sensitivity.
PEDOMETER APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Automatic step counter detection (no matter where your phone is stored – pockets, purse, arm, hand)
* Calculation of calories burned
* Step counter calculates speed & distance
* Step frequency calculation
* Training and activity log incl. analysis
* Overall stats of all your activities
* Share your walking and other pedometer activities on Social Media like Google+, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and many more
* Pedometer syncs with Runtastic.com: Manage all data online
* Users can save bodymetrics like weight and height for a more accurate calorie count
* Use the pedometer app in the background to conserve battery life
Runtastic Pedometer and Step Counter is ideal to track your daily steps and movement while the app motivates you to walk more, collect more steps and cover greater distances by foot. Our Pedometer app helps you reach the recommended 10,000 steps per day. Positive side effect: More steps and longer walking distances equals more calories burned, too! Take your first step today, download the free Pedometer & Step Counter app on your phone and push yourself to a fitter, healthier lifestyle with your personal pedometer and step counter!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
Effortlessly track your activity:
• Just carry your phone and get access to your walking, running and cycling activity.
Reach your fitness goals:
• Set goals based on duration, distance, calories burned or steps and see your progress throughout the day.
• Receive performance-based recommendations for activity goals.
A comprehensive view of your fitness:
• Connect third party devices and apps to Fit and we’ll show you all of your fitness data in one place.
• Compatible with all Android Wear devices.
• Also access Google Fit on the web at http://www.google.com/fit and on your tablet.
The Runtastic Running & Fitness app uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as running, jogging, biking, walking, hiking and many more. The 4.5+ rated app tracks details like duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more of your cardio and strength training workouts to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach your exercise goals. You want to live a healthier life and be your best self? Download our easy-to-use tracker app today and benefit from great design and exciting features to pump up your workouts.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community with millions of registered users that is fun and motivational whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
FITNESS APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in LITE version)
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Show your friends where you are & draw motivation from their cheers
* Routes: Create, browse & find routes and save them to your Android phone
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics (duration, distance, pace, speed, heart rate, calories burned, elevation gain, time, post-workout hydration recommendation) during your workouts
* Monthly & overall metrics for elevation gain, pace, speed, heart rate, distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval run training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select a calorie, distance or pace goal to optimize training
* Challenge a Run: Compete against yourself by challenging past activity results
* Geotagging: Take pictures during your workout and see them on the map on Runtastic.com
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Powersong: Activate Powersong to boost your motivation
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 and above)
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning, weight lifting workouts & more
* Sync your activities to Google Fit
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Android Wear Integration: Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook, Twitter & via email
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
How it works:
-Just download and open. Our app tracks your steps for you as long as your phone is with you
-Check all your history from the 'Trends' Tab
-Support and encourage friends from the 'Groups' Tab
-Track your weight from the 'Me' tab
Some tips to ensure accuracy:
1. Visit "Pedometer Preferences" and adjust Pedometer mode if the step counter is not accurately recording your steps
2. If you use cleaning tools, add our app to the "ignore" list so that the step counter doesn't get shut down
3. Everyone is different, so be sure to adjust the step counter sensitivity if needed
Some phones simply cannot count steps if the screen is off or locked. We do our best to ensure that we support as many phones as possible, but if you do encounter this problem and the above steps don't work, it might be a limitation of your device. Drop us a message at our support e-mail, and we'll do our best to help.
Get Started Right Away for Free
-No wristband or other hardware required. Our pedometer works entirely from your phone with no additional setup
-No website login, just download for free and start tracking your exercise right away
Track All Your Activity
-Built-in pedometer tracks your steps all day long whether your phone is in your hand, in your pocket, in your jacket, on an armband or in your purse
-Records steps, calories, distance and active time whether you enjoy walking, jogging or running
-Give your exercise a boost by using GPS to track your outdoor running, walking and biking on a map
-Great companion for Quantified Self
Lose Weight & Get Fit
-Track your weight and BMI over time and correlate changes with your activity and other vitals
-Perfect companion to MyFitnessPal. Pacer syncs all your activity data to MyFitnessPal to create the ultimate weight loss tool
-Activity tracking works great as a complement to any diet
Stay Motivated with Family & Friends
-Create walking groups with your friends and family to compare daily steps in real-time
-Connect with friends trying to lose wait or get fit and keep each other accountable
Create Healthy Habits
-One-tap tools for building daily healthy habits
Other Key Features:
-The easiest to use pedometer for any phone
-Accurate activity tracking and step counting
-Weight and BMI tracking
-Beautiful trend displays for your steps, calories and weight
-Auto-sync your steps and calories to your MyFitnessPal account
Pacer Pedometer is totally free to use. Before you go out and spend your money on an expensive device, try Pacer first!
"Accupedo Pedometer Widget made good walking buddies in our last tests." [Washington Post, 10/1/12]
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
The motion sensor on Samsung Activity Tracker checks various information, such as distance, burned calories and speed based on the steps you walk, and your movement patterns during sleep and shows whether you are asleep, restless, or awake.
This device is intended for recreational use only. It is not intended for medical purposes and cannot be used for any medical purposes.
Content found from the device and the application are for informational purposes only and is not intended to replace the relationship between you and your physician or other medical provider.
Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have learned through the device.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
FEATURES OF HEALTH MANAGER.
- create your basic profile with height, weight, age etc..
- The dashboard view will always show critical health related information.
* BODY FITNESS
- BMI, Body fat percentage, Ideal body weight demonstrates your current fitness level.
- These indicators influences an individual to fine tune their health and prevent obesity at young age.
* IMPORTANCE OF WATER
- Drinking water is an essence of healthy life.
- Water requirement level, total body water instructs an individual to drink a minimum amount of water daily to enhance their health.
* HEALTHY FOOD HABIT
- Nutrients are the constituents for a person to survive and grow.
- Nutrient content, calorie requirements, oil fat content, fat intake levels demonstrate a person to follow a healthy diet level.
* HEALTH IMPACTING HABIT
- Smoking and alcohol are health deterioration factors.
- There is a special feature in health manager which illustrates the negative effect on health due to smoking.
- Health manager induces a person to take no smoking pledge and record the number of days that a person is smoke free.
P.S. There are many new features such as health data sync, exercise tracker are planned for the future releases. Thanks for Supporting us and as always we need your continuous encouragement in future.
S Health is your personal fitness coach. Set targets, track your everyday activities and reach new milestones with Goals. With intuitive charts and helpful tips, the goals will guide you to achieve your health & fitness targets. Stay fit and get healthy with the new S Health.
S Health makes it fun and easy to stay on top form. With a simple and quick summary, it's easy to have a quick glance at your latest health and fitness status. Of course, you can personalize your dashboard by adding or removing Goals, Programs and Trackers.
Go beyond your limits with Programs. Whether you are a first timer or an avid runner, the programs help you accomplish your fitness milestones. With the voice guide, keeping pace is easier than ever.
Whether it's a single step, a bite at lunch or time spent soaking in the sun, track it all with Trackers. The trackers not only make it easy to track your daily activities, they also allow you to measure and manage your health and environmental records such as heart rate, SpO₂, and ultraviolet using the built-in sensors in Samsung smartphones and wearables.
Discover the best health and fitness apps that can connect with S Health. You can now see all your health and fitness records in one place.
Measure and manage your health data with compatible devices and accessories such as Samsung Gear and supported 3rd party devices.
S Health natively supports over 70 languages, including English, French, and Chinese. An English language version is available for the rest of the world.
Please note that S Health is intended for fitness and wellness purposes only and is not intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease.
✔ Pedometer counts your walk steps 24/7
✔ Sleep Tracker automatically detects how long you sleep last night with "Good Morning" greeting
✔ Calorie Counter recognizes daily activity and counts calories burned automatically for your diet
✔ Weight Tracker tracks your weight loss and diet easily with BMI calculator
✔ Place Tracker lifelog the places and location you visited with low battery impact (less than 5%)
✔ Route Tracker records how much you move (car,flight,bike/cycling) and shows routes on the map
✔ Fitness Tracker recognizes your motion of diverse exercises and sports (squat, push up, sit up, hula hoop, jump rope, elliptical, treadmill) beyond walk steps. Need ARMBAND
✔ Heart Rate Monitor accurately detects your heart rate pulse based on camera. No daily limit on measurement
• IN-DEPTH ANALYTICS (top 5 place/route, sleep/walk pattern with daily/weekly trend)
• AUTOMATIC fitness tracker (vs. Manual input-based tracker)
• MINIMAL battery drain (vs. GPS-based tracker)
• PRIVACY first, store data only in your phone (vs. Server-based tracker)
• 100% FREE and NO Ads, NO external gadget (vs. Gadget-based tracker)
• NO SYNC to server or gadget, and thus much more responsive
• ADVANCED motion recognition of exercises (vs. Pedometer-only tracker)
• EASY to share your favorite places and location history (vs. GPS location-only tracker)
• For sports and fitness trackers, please wear any ARMBAND with your phone and REPEAT the gestures at least 5 times. Need to click start button for the first run
• In some phones, fitness tracker is not supported due to sensor and form factor limitation (except bike or cycling)
• Pedometer for Nexus 5 and other latest phones uses hardware step counter for minimal battery consumption
• Weight loss tracking is not automatic, but manual. Click pencil icon to add your weight
• For sleep tracker, you don't have to put your phone in the bed. Just act as usual (e.g., phone in the desk without movement). Currently, no support for daytime sleep.
• For heart rate pulse monitor, place and lightly hold your fingertip on the back camera lens until measurement screen becomes RED. If your phone does not have flashlight, please measure in well-lit region for accurate heart rate measurement.
SenseMe is designed as an ultimate life logging and quantified-self app, especially focusing on fitness, diet and health. SenseMe is currently beta version. We'd appreciate your valuable feedback. Please, report bugs or request features to email@example.com. Have fun with SenseMe!
step counter counts the number of steps, calories burned, time and distance on your mobile phone. this is a great help when you are on a diet or want to get in shape. the advice is to walk at least 10,000 steps daily.
use this step counter during different sports such as running, walking, running or cycling. This pedometer uses the accelerometer of your mobile phone to count steps and calories, and is very economical with the use of your battery. This is in contrast to other steps counters that make use of the GPS sensor. This diet pedometer works best when you wear it on your belt or confirm in your pocket while walking, running or walking.
This app is completely customizable to your own settings. Please take a second to adjust it your personal preferences.
Features of this application:
Step detector calibration
running in background
two exercises: running and walking
kilometers or miles units
steps / distance calculator
distance / hour calculator
calories burned calculation
pace or speed maintenance
If you have comments or tips, rate this pedometer and calorie counter please. All reviews will be answered.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
GET ACTIVE. EAT BETTER. MANAGE WEIGHT. SLEEP BETTER.
- Wirelessly SYNC your Fitbit Surge, Charge HR, Charge, Flex, One or Zip tracker with your Android device.
- Track your DAILY GOALS and progress over time for STEPS, DISTANCE, CALORIES BURNED and more
- Use GPS to track your RUNS, WALKS & HIKES
- LOG ACTIVITIES like YOGA and WORKOUTS to keep you on track
- LOG FOOD to see how many CALORIES you consume each day, and manage your WEIGHT over time
- COMPETE with FRIENDS with daily or weekly CHALLENGES and compare stats
- ALL DAY HEART RATE TRACKING with Fitbit Surge and Charge HR
Learn more about Fitbit activity trackers and smart scales at www.fitbit.com
See list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices
Start walking with the MapMyWalk community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
• 9 out of 10 active users lose weight
• Users lose an average of 10 lbs. in 2 months
EASY & COMPREHENSIVE
• Seamless search algorithm & barcode scanner help you log meals in seconds
• The only calorie counter with color-coded logging that gives you nutrition feedback
• Large food database with popular restaurants & local cuisines
• Remembers your favorite foods • Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer
• Health and fitness articles, delivered daily
• User support forums to connect with others, ask questions, & share tips
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH NOOM PRO
• Noom Groups: virtual weight loss support groups led by a facilitator. Share your health and fitness journey & get support
• Noom Recipes: delicious, healthy recipes with one-click logging.
• Even larger content library & additional in-app features
PRAISE FOR NOOM COACH
• Featured as one of Dr. Oz's favorite apps.
• Featured in New York Times, Women's Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC, and more • "Through better tracking and motivation, I lost 20 lbs. in 21 weeks. I would not have been able to persevere without it."
JOIN THE WORLDWIDE NOOM COMMUNITY
Join us on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/noom
Get recipes, health and fitness tips, and more, at holidays.noom.com
"Better than any fitness app on the iPhone"
-Bob Tedeschi, The New York Times
* Seamlessly tracks indoor and outdoor activities and tells you how many calories were burned
* Advanced GPS and pedometer tools that are easy and fun to use
* Integrated voice output & music player to keep you engaged in your exercise routine
* Friend activity feed to motivate you and connect with others
* Allows you to schedule workouts with reminders
* Interactive heart rate monitor - see and record heart rate with Polar's Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor and use Fat Burn Zones
* Racing option with high score recording that allows competition and rewards
* CardioTrainer Pro available with interval workouts
* Looking to lose weight? Check out our comprehensive Noom Weight Loss Coach (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the difference between CardioTrainer and Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: CardioTrainer is an app focused on exercise and activity whereas Noom Weight Loss Coach is an all-in-one solution for those looking to lose weight, eat healthier, get fit, and stay motivated. The Coach helps millions of people get active by integrating the advanced technology or CradioTrainer. Download the Coach here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom
Q: Why does CardioTrainer want access to my contacts and my Google account?
A: This is *only* done in the Friend Activity part of the app, and only for the purposes of connecting you with friends who also use CardioTrainer to track their activity. This information is not stored anywhere, nor will it ever be used for any other purpose. Your Google account is used only to create a permanent account so you can to backup and recover your data.
More information about the permissions requested by this application: http://noom.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/12269
See an at-a-glance view of how many calories you’ve burned in the last 7 days right on your home screen, and start tracking your workouts with a single click. Includes small and large widget sizes.
*This is an unlock module. Install CardioTrainer before buying!*
* All current and future paid modules. Buy it now - we will increase price as we add more modules.
* Advanced Interval Training - 20 levels
* 30-day money back guarantee
* More Pro training to come
Use of this app requires a unique program ID assigned to you. If you're interested in participating, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on participating healthcare providers.
Noom Health combines mobile technology with behavioral psychology to deliver preventive interventions to populations at risk for chronic conditions such as Type 2 diabetes.
Through a combination of automated and human interventions, Noom Health coaches patients to control their diet and activity levels in a sustainable manner. A variety of tools aid in this process. For instance, the virtual coach delivers timely, tailored guidance and motivation, while in-app support groups led by trained facilitators bolster patient engagement.
Noom works closely with research institutions and government organizations on innovative studies and clinical trials focused on mobile preventive health. Examples of recent collaborations include:
• Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai: Noom is collaborating with Mount Sinai on a National Institutes of Health grant-funded study testing an intervention using mobile technology to treat eating disorders.
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC): Noom is the first technology company approved by the CDC to deliver the National Diabetes Prevention Program (NDPP - http://www.cdc.gov/diabetes/prevention/about.htm), a program that has been proven to lower incidence of type 2 diabetes by 60%.
• Life Insurance Foundation of Korea: Noom designed a virtual weight loss program for office workers which resulted in an average weight loss of 9.5 lbs. Our mobile program outperformed an in-person intervention by 340%.
BUILDING ON A PROVEN CONSUMER PLATFORM
Noom has been developing consumer behavior change applications for over 6 years.
Our weight loss application, has been the top-grossing health app on the Play Store for the last 22 months.
• 28M installs across Noom’s suite of applications
• Average weight loss of 10 lbs
• 65% four-month retention
• Featured Google Fit partner
Why is Noom Health right for you?
• Virtual coaching engine automatically delivers condition-specific daily tasks as part of behavior change curricula
• Customized dashboard and analytics allow one facilitator to monitor and support hundreds of patients via in-app groups
• Proprietary 500,000+ item international food database can be modified for various conditions
• Simple, color-coded feedback based on calorie density coaches patients to make healthier food choices
• Secure messaging platform simplifies patient-provider communication
• Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer seamlessly integrates with exercise and nutrition tracking functions
Providers, health plans, and employers may contact email@example.com to learn more about our program and receive a demo of the platform.
Please search for and install the free CardioTrainer program before buying this module. This is a premium *add-on* only.
* Race against your previous tracks: motivate yourself and get faster.
* Simulates a full virtual race with a voice telling you exactly how far behind or ahead you are.
Do you feel like you ate an entire box of chocolate on Valentine's Day? Now it's time to burn off those calories! Place the Valentine's Weight Loss Widget on your home screen, and watch the chocolates disappear as you exercise with CardioTrainer and burn calories. Look out for the surprise at the end!
*Note: You need to have CardioTrainer, a free application that let's you track your exercise, in order to use Valentine's Weight Loss.
Place this turkey widget on your home screen, use the free Noom Weight Loss app to track exercise, log food, and read helpful weight loss tips on your phone, and watch the turkey disappear as you lose weight!
Watch for a surprise at the end! You must get the free Noom Weight Loss app to use this. Follow the help!