This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Runtastic Pedometer for your health & fitness needs?
- Automatically records all your steps
- Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
- Speed calculation
- Distance (miles or km) covered
- Step frequency counter and calculation
- See the last 5 walking activities on your phone
- Share your fitness activities on social networks like Google+, Facebook and Twitter
- Integrate Runtastic Pedometer activities to your MyFitnessPal account
- Compatible with the Runtastic.com where all your data will be managed
- Users can also save body data: weight and height for an accurate calorie count
With the Runtastic Pedometer app, you can become the type of person who would prefer to walk the stairs rather than take the elevator! Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button. Tracking your walking, hiking, backpacking, and general activity doesn't get any easier than that! Take the 10,000 daily steps challenge today, and push yourself to reach your overall health and fitness and goals.
Download the best free pedometer app today! And don't forget about the amazing fitness community Runtastic has built for all users on Runtastic.com, and on our various social media platforms! All users are welcome to upload training data and take a look at activity overviews and progress on the Runtastic fitness site: Runtastic.com.
If you'd like additional health & fitness info from Runtastic, exercise and workout tips are provided by Runtastic's Fitness Coach, Lunden, on the NEW YouTube Runtastic Fitness Channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/runtasticfitness
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise
"Among cellphone apps the Accupedo pedometer widget for Android phones had the top spot." [LA Times, 12/28/11]
Accupedo is an accurate pedometer app that monitors your daily walking on the home screen. With easy to read charts and history logs, monitor your steps, calories burned, distance, and time. As your best walking buddy, Accupedo will motivate you to walk more! Set up your daily goal and step towards a healthier you with Accupedo pedometer.
++++ ATTENTION ++++ Your phone may not compatible with Accupedo. Some phones do not support the G-sensor in SLEEP (STANDBY, when screen is OFF) mode by those phone manufacturers. This is not a defect of this app. Accupedo is a free edition of Accupedo-Pro.
An intelligent 3D motion recognition algorithm is embedded to track only walking patterns by filtering and ejecting out non walking activities. Accupedo counts your steps regardless of where you put your phone like your pocket, waist belt, or bag. Be healthy by setting up your daily goal and accurately monitoring your steps with Accupedo.
++++ Features ++++
● The intelligent algorithm starts tracking after 10 consecutive steps, then stops and restarts automatically as you walk.
● Customizable widget display modes: steps, distance, minutes, calories, and Lap.
● Daily log history: step counts, distance, calories, and walking time.
● Charts: Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly step counts.
● Power usage mode options for efficient power saving.
● Customized personal settings: sensitivity, metric/english, step distance, body weight, daily goal, etc.
● Concise widget display on Home screen: 2x1, 3x1, and 4x1
● Edit daily step counts.
● Lap: “odometer” function for short walk.
● Database backup: SD-Card and Google Drive.
● Widget skin colors: black, blue, green, orange, pink, transparent.
● Share daily log on the Facebook.
● Email a daily log file.
● Language option: default and English
++++ Installation ++++
● WATCH YOUTUBE FOR INSTALLATION VIDEO (Type in Accupedo) for more information.
- For Android OS 4.0 or higher
1. After downloading, click App icon. You will see Widgets tab on the top.
2. Choose Widget, and search for Accupedo.
- For Android OS 2.2 or 2.3
1. After downloading, press and hold your finger on the empty space of the Home screen. (If your Home screen is full of Apps, remove at least two adjacent App because Accupedo needs two App space to install it.) “Add to Home screen” menu will appear with options listing.
2. Select Widgets from the menu, and then select the widget named “Accupedo”.
++++ Notes ++++
● It performs best when the phone is on your waist belt.
● Step count may not be accurate if you put your phone in loose fit pants due to the random movement your phone makes in the pocket.
● The sensitivity of a phone can be different from others. So, choose a sensitivity level that works best for your phone.
● Help and FAQ are built in the App.
▌PC Magazine Editor's Choice Selection
▌Wired Magazine's Editor's Pick for Lifestyle Apps
Featured in the NY Times, Wall Street Journal, USA Today, Family Circle, Marie Claire, NBC, CNET, Shape, the Today Show and more.
■ “This is the best calorie counter, free or paid, and I’ve tried them all.”
■ “The food database is HUGE! I’ve NEVER had a missing food.”
■ “The first diet tool that has ever worked for me! I’ve lost 30 pounds!"
■ “This app takes seconds to use, it’s that simple."
■ "Incredibly easy to use."
■ "This app literally saved my life."
■ "I can’t believe this app is free! I would have paid for this.”
■ "This is the best app on my phone. I use it every day."
▌WHY WE’RE BETTER THAN OTHER APPS
■ Largest food database of any Android calorie counter – over 2,000,000 foods and growing daily
■ Easiest and fastest food entry – remembers your favorites, add multiple foods at once, save and add entire meals, and more. THERE IS NO FASTER OR EASIER APP THAN MYFITNESSPAL.
■ Fully syncs with the web, so you can log from your computer or your phone, which ever is more convenient. Plus your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
■ Diet with your friends - add friends and easily track and support each other's progress
■ Comprehensive feature set – create your own custom foods and exercises, track all major nutrients, progress reports, customized goals based on your diet profile, recipe calculator, and more.
■ IT WORKS – the success of our users shows that we can help you lose weight
■ 3,000,000+ food database of global items and cuisines. Updated daily.
■ Barcode scanner - scan the barcode of a food and easily find it's match in our database.
■ Track all major nutrients: calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol, and more
■ Frequently used foods automatically remembered for easy access
■ Save and reuse entire meals
■ Recipe calculator - Enter your own recipes and calculate their nutritional contents
■ Add multiple items at once – NO OTHER APP HAS THIS
■ Create an unlimited number of custom foods
■ Over 350 exercises
■ Track both cardio and strength training, including sets, reps, and weight/rep
■ Create an unlimited number of custom exercises
■ Enter your own calorie amounts – great for HRM’s or exercise equipment with calorie reports
■ Connect with friends and easily track and motivate each other
■ MyFitnessPal members who diet with friends lose 3X more weight on average!
■ Customized goals based on your specific diet profile – age, gender, activity level, etc.
■ Enter your own goals if you’ve gotten specific recommendations from a doctor, nutritionist, etc.
■ Track your weight, measurements and more
■ View charts of your progress over time for motivation
■ Daily nutritional summary with all major nutrients
■ View more detailed reports online at www.myfitnesspal.com
▌ON THE WEB AT WWW.MYFITNESSPAL.COM
■ Get support and motivation from our huge community of millions of dieters just like you
■ Entries are automatically synced to the web and vice versa, so you can log online or on your phone, whichever is more convenient
■ Automatically post your progress to Twitter and Facebook (optional)
Note: a MyFitnessPal.com account is required to synchronize and safely backup your data. You can create your account for free within the app.
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation change, calories & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic has recently been revamped to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our new and improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
Notable new app features include:
* Runtastic Training Plans are available on Android for the first time! Select your professionally-designed plan today to make progress and reach your goals.
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
Runtastic is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 30 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, metrics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy cardio workouts with integrated music player and additional music sources, including Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Power Music – the world’s No. 1 producer of workout music – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
The program allows you to:
- Graphic display of pace and speed
- Keep a diary of your movements
- Makes graphic analysis and keep statistics of your workouts
- To keep the data in your body: height and weight to accurately count calories
- Record your steps
- Consider the number of calories
- Measure your speed
- Display distance
and much more
The program can operate in three modes:
- Using the accelerometer program counts steps and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- Using the GPS program considers the distance and, depending on the distance and weight count calories.
- In the "Time" calories are considered over time, depending on the type of exercise.
Before use, you must calibrate the instrument and enter your weight, height and stride length for proper counting calories.
List of types of exercises will expand.
Write to us about the problem, all defects will be corrected.
For all the remarks and suggestions, please contact us on the email, all letters will be considered.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
LiveWare™ extension for Smart Wireless Headset pro
LiveWare™ extension for Stereo Bluetooth Headset SBH50
Smart Connect extension for Notification API
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
FREE OFFER: Samsung Galaxy S5 owners receive 6 months of MVP advanced features.
Your walks sync automatically with www.mapmywalk.com!
MapMyWalk is great for fitness, hiking, weight loss, calorie counting, and more, and is an integral part of the MapMyWalk platform, by MapMyFitness.
Use our route search feature to find nearby places to walk. You can filter routes by type or length, examine elevation graphs, and leaderboards. Try beating your own best time!
Open the app, press start and put the phone in your pocket. Mid-term or at the end of the walk you can see all the information you need to know.
This high-quality app will meet users' expectations for their walking, hiking, fitness training, and weight loss needs.
Why Smart Pedometer?
* Records all your steps
* Works anywhere: pants or jacket pocket, hand or arm, in a sports bag or purse
* Speed calculation
* Distance (miles or km) covered
* Step frequency counter and calculation
* Calories Burnt calculation
* Notification via voice
* Manual pace selection
* Option for calibration
With this Smart Pedometer app, you can become the type of person you want to be. Let this step counter track your distance with the simple push of a button.
Keywords: Walk, Walking, Pedometer, Step Counter, Fitness, Health, Exercise, weight, calories, pace, speed
Steps and location are recorded by taking a walk having terminal that installed this app.
This app was confirmed by a third party to be safe.
Function content is as follows.
This counts steps and displays time and distance and calories.
Starts a record at 10th step to avoid unnecessary counts. (At the time of sleep, it is not this limit.)
Can turn off a pedometer by turning off "count" button of main screen.
※Because location measurement is related to the pedometer, "location" button becomes off likewise when turn off "count".
Displays the recorded steps at unit of day, week, month, rank(high-ranking 50 days of steps) by graph.
Can display the graph of calorie by checking "Display calorie" from graph screen menu.
[day] can revise stride length and weight of target day. (distance and calories change.)
Displays the walk route on map.
If turn on GPS and walked, "footprint" are displayed. If measurement with network (turn off GPS), "pin" are displayed.
Can turn off measurement by turning off "location" button of main screen.
When move it, approximate position of that time with "miniature bulb" is displayed on map.
○List of photographs
When there is photograph, list of photographs is displayed on lower part.
If choose a photograph (swipe and set in center), approximate position of walk with "treasure chest" is displayed on map.
○Location info email
Generate text of URL that location info can identify in Google map (app or Web) and start e-mailer or SMS app.
Initial value is acquired latest location (or non-designation), but can change it on map.
Can change the unit of length and weight. And can set stride length and body weight by chosen unit.
Can set sensitivity.
○Location information setting
Can set precision of GPS and network.
●Backup, restore and manipulation
By the menu of main screen, can backup to external storage and can restore it.
Please refer to Help for more detailed contents of the app. ("?" icon)
*** Attention ***
●After installation, please display main screen even once.
It's necessary for starts of acquisition of steps and location info in background.
※When you use "task kill app", this service may be finished forcibly.
●GPS consume a large amount of electricity.
I made it so that location measurement was done at minimum frequency. However, please check degree of the power consumption beforehand.
●Carries out timer processing to check whether terminal is walking at the time of sleep regularly.
This specification prevent pedometer from stopping at the time of sleep.
This process stops to suppress the power consumption two hours after sleep or a walk stop.
When screen is turned on, it is reopened at the time of next sleep.
※About the problem that it is detected in virusbuster, I received the answer of contents that StepWalk did not have the menace from Trend Micro Inc. When it is detected, please contact directly Trend Micro Inc.
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Samsung Galaxy Gear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
WalkLogger stays on in the background and automatically determines when you are walking. To use it, simply turn your screen off and put the phone in your pocket, in a belt clip, or in a purse or bag. The more firmly attached the phone is to you the better it works.
Medical research has shown that to stay healthy and prevent heart disease and diabetes it is crucial to stand up and walk several times throughout the day. People who spend lots of time standing up and moving around, for example by taking taking quite short walks throughout the day, indoors or outdoors, are healthier and live longer. Several studies have shown that you can reduce your risk of developing heart disease and type 2 diabetes by staying active.
WalkLogger lets you:
-Count your steps
-Estimate your distance walked or run
-Estimate the calories you burn by being active (net calories)
-Estimate your total calorie consumption (gross calories)
-Get activity logs with detailed information about individual walks and runs
-Set step, distance and calorie goals
-Earn medals based on the number of steps you walk each day
-Use the pedometer from your home screen with the built in widget
-Sign up for free and automatically sync your walking and running to the cloud
-Share your progress on social networks and any other sharing apps that you have on your phone.
-Unlock app themes by walking. Walk a total of 1000 steps to unlock a purple theme, 5000 steps to unlock a red theme and 10000 steps to unlock a green theme.
WalkLogger is a pedometer that does not record or log your location. Your exercise data and any other personal information that you store in the app will not be shared with anyone unless you explicitly choose to share it. Your email address will not be shared with third parties.
WalkLogger uses your phone's accelerometer to measure your activity. Unfortunately, some phones turn off their accelerometer when the screen turns off which makes it impossible to run a pedometer on those phones without draining the battery. WalkLogger will not work properly on those phones.
If you need help with something, or have a problem, a question, a suggestion or other feedback please use the email address found below this text.
- NEW: New steps detection algorithm with improved accuracy!
- NEW: BMI(Body mass index) calculator!
- Measurement of time, distance, speed and calories.
- Define your own goals to achieve.
- Compare calories you burned with their equivalent in foodstuff (fruits,vegetables,fast food,drinks and so on).
- Two lock modes to save power during your workout.
- NEW: Two unlock modes with improved security.
- You can compare your workout scores with previous ones and observe your progress.
- You can share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
- You can schedule workouts, and it will be in sync with android calendars to show workouts notifications.
- No GPS needed.
- Many more features to come.
More from developer
It's the most trusted weight loss solution for Android thanks to its supportive, encouraging approach. Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months. Some lose a lot more. Why? We don't just track your calories and workouts. We coach you. The app provides the encouragement and support you need to stay motivated right on your Android tablet or smartphone.
Our easy-to-use tools make it easy to log meals and workouts while the integrated pedometer counts your steps all day, every day without killing your battery.
Millions of people worldwide already use Noom to enjoy healthier lives through intelligent nutrition and exercise coaching. We know weight loss is hard. Our coach will keep you motivated.
•9 out of 10 active users lose weight
•Our users lose an average of 10 lbs in 2 months
•Our perfected search algorithm helps you log meals in seconds
•Color-coded logging teaches you which foods are really healthy (and which foods aren’t)
•Robust food database with nearly one million foods, including popular restaurants and local cuisines
•We remember your favorite foods for you, to make logging even faster
•Beautiful, intuitive design
•Award-winning, battery-friendly pedometer seamlessly integrates with your weight loss program
•Hundreds of health and wellness articles, delivered daily
•Exercise tracking, both indoor and outdoor
•User support forums to connect with others, ask questions, and share tips
•Motivational home screen widgets to keep you engaged
•Support for tablets and phones!
UNLOCK EVEN MORE WITH NOOM PRO
•Noom Groups is a virtual group of Noomers like you. In your Noom Group you can share your weight loss journey and receive the motivation and support you need to stick with your goals.
•Noom Recipes give you creative ideas for healthy, delicious meals, with detailed instructions and one-click logging
•Even larger content library and additional in-app features
PRAISE FOR NOOM WEIGHT LOSS COACH
•Featured as one of Dr. Oz's favorite apps.
•"I've lost 64 lb in the last 4 months and NOOM is what showed me how to do it. I love u NOOM!"
•"I recommend @Noom it helps, motivates, and challenges me. I lost 24 pounds in 6 months :) thank you! Food logging has become one of my favorite things about noom."
•"Just wanted to thank you guys bc this app has helped me change my life and has set in motion the drive for me to change other people's lives too. I just wanted to let you guys know that I really appreciate the work you do. It's priceless. Thanks!!! -- Carissa Janay
•"Through better tracking and motivation, I lost 20 pounds in 21 weeks. I would not have been able to persevere without it."
•"Was showing my friend my #fitbit flex and then he popped out his Android and showed me #Noom and said 'Bam! I only spent $0'"
•"Officially lost my 50th pound today, thanks @noom ! :-D Hubby's lost 40! Your app rocks!"
•Also featured in New York Times, Women's Health, Shape, Forbes, ABC News, and more
JOIN THE WORLDWIDE NOOM COMMUNITY
•Join us on Facebook, at www.facebook.com/noom
•See our wellness news at blog.noom.com
"Better than any fitness app on the iPhone"
-Bob Tedeschi, The New York Times
* Seamlessly tracks indoor and outdoor activities and tells you how many calories were burned
* Advanced GPS and pedometer tools that are easy and fun to use
* Integrated voice output & music player to keep you engaged in your exercise routine
* Friend activity feed to motivate you and connect with others
* Allows you to schedule workouts with reminders
* Interactive heart rate monitor - see and record heart rate with Polar's Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor and use Fat Burn Zones
* Racing option with high score recording that allows competition and rewards
* CardioTrainer Pro available with interval workouts
* Looking to lose weight? Check out our comprehensive Noom Weight Loss Coach (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the difference between CardioTrainer and Noom Weight Loss Coach?
A: CardioTrainer is an app focused on exercise and activity whereas Noom Weight Loss Coach is an all-in-one solution for those looking to lose weight, eat healthier, get fit, and stay motivated. The Coach helps millions of people get active by integrating the advanced technology or CradioTrainer. Download the Coach here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.wsl.noom
Q: Why does CardioTrainer want access to my contacts and my Google account?
A: This is *only* done in the Friend Activity part of the app, and only for the purposes of connecting you with friends who also use CardioTrainer to track their activity. This information is not stored anywhere, nor will it ever be used for any other purpose. Your Google account is used only to create a permanent account so you can to backup and recover your data.
More information about the permissions requested by this application: http://noom.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/12269
See an at-a-glance view of how many calories you’ve burned in the last 7 days right on your home screen, and start tracking your workouts with a single click. Includes small and large widget sizes.
Place this turkey widget on your home screen, use the free Noom Weight Loss app to track exercise, log food, and read helpful weight loss tips on your phone, and watch the turkey disappear as you lose weight!
Watch for a surprise at the end! You must get the free Noom Weight Loss app to use this. Follow the help!
*This is an unlock module. Install CardioTrainer before buying!*
* All current and future paid modules. Buy it now - we will increase price as we add more modules.
* Advanced Interval Training - 20 levels
* 30-day money back guarantee
* More Pro training to come
Install the Bikini Widget on your homescreen and use the Noom app to track workouts, log food, and slim down. As you rack up the Nooms, the swimsuit get smaller and smaller — from the frumpy one-piece to a teeny bikini that bares it all. When you get to the smallest suit, watch for a surprise at the end!
You must have Noom Weight Loss Coach to use this widget — but don’t worry, it’s free and easy to get. Just install the widget and follow the instructions to download Noom.
This is just a fun way to motivate yourself to do a little more this summer, for both gals and guys, and a tiny token of thanks to our many many Noom members. Enjoy!
Do you feel like you ate an entire box of chocolate on Valentine's Day? Now it's time to burn off those calories! Place the Valentine's Weight Loss Widget on your home screen, and watch the chocolates disappear as you exercise with CardioTrainer and burn calories. Look out for the surprise at the end!
*Note: You need to have CardioTrainer, a free application that let's you track your exercise, in order to use Valentine's Weight Loss.
Please search for and install the free CardioTrainer program before buying this module. This is a premium *add-on* only.
* Race against your previous tracks: motivate yourself and get faster.
* Simulates a full virtual race with a voice telling you exactly how far behind or ahead you are.