Memory Match is a simple and delightful game with cards for children aged 3-6. Initially, all cards are turned face down. Tap on a card to turn it over, and memorize it. Then tap on another card to find its match (i.e. the same picture). If you find the matching card, both cards disappear. Otherwise, both cards flip over and you get another try.
The game is designed to combine entertainment and learning. It develops kids' visual memory and improves their general problem-solving skills. The levels match preschoolers' skills and the "peeking" feature helps confidence-building.
Additional benefits: The menu is simple so that the children can play without any parental help. The game does not contain text, so it is suitable for children of any age and linguistic ability. Finally, as the sounds alone are enough for the identification of the matching pairs, the game is suitable for users with sight impairment.
• Colorful illustrations and characters
• Fun music and sound effects
• Real animal sounds and happy sound effects.
• Simple and easy interface
• Safe for kids (parental gate)
• Different levels of difficulty
• High replay value
• Available in English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Spanish
• Does not contain advertising of any kind
• Does not contain external links
• Does not contain links to social networks
• Does not contain in-app purchases
**** This is one of the best memory games for preschoolers thanks to its unique sound-matching features and stress-free gameplay! ****