If you are joining a Beer Crawl set up by someone else, all you need is the Beer Key to get going. Otherwise, why not set up your own Beer Crawl and invite others to join you!
Beer Crawler has the following features:
• Create your own crawl or join someone else’s.
• Check-in to each place (choose between pub/bar/café/club, food stop/restaurant, transport mode/walk/train/bus, or other).
• Comment on each place, and on your feeling.
• Add drinks from a default list (including lager, cider, ale, wine, cocktails, spirits, liquers), or add your own custom drinks.
• Set reminders to leave each place on time.
• Perform a reaction-time/accuracy drunkenness test in each place to measure approximate intoxication.
• View all your friends’ progress.
• Compare your friends’ drunkenness on a graph over time.
• Chat with your friends with an in-built chat feature.
• Share your current progress on Facebook, Google+, Twitter and other social networks etc.
• See the crawl’s route on a map, and click on each place to see where everyone is.
• Send an email of the day or night’s progress.
• Off-line use is supported for those cellar bars or country pubs with no data-connection.
• Nice swipe action feature to move between pages.
• View old crawls stored on your phone to remind you of the (hopefully) good memories (in case you can’t remember them for some reason!)
• Easy to create your own crawl with postal code search for location set-up.
Please help improve this app by emailing email@example.com if you come across any issues, telling us the BeerKey, Username and any other details of any problems.
- Searches in all areas
- GPS: Search by location so you can find the nearest bar or pub
- Navigate to venues
- Find information like phone number, opening hours, photos and tips on the spot
peculiarità dei suoi gestori!
E' possibile ascoltare concerti live, fare un gioco in scatola, godersi una partita di calcio sul
maxischermo o anche soltanto scambiarsi due chiacchiere davanti a una birretta, un cocktail o
gustando qualcosa dalla cucina!
Our app provides a live link that updates what places around you are open at any time. If it's grey, it's not open, blue means it is. You can also find out about food service times, any events that are on and keep abreast of the finer details through our Twitter and Facebook feeds.
We have rebranded to Gulp Live but we're still very much carrying on with Pub Scout. Essentially, if you like pink, download Gulp Live. If you like a blue colour scheme, stick with Pub Scout.
Why download Pub Scout?
* Find a place that's open at any time, or plan ahead about where to go. The app updates this information live
* Find out about opening and food service times, live events and what's behind the bar
* Search for a place by the drink or food you're in the mood for, an area, postcode, name or just press and hold an area of the map
* Snap, doodle and share photos of your favourite venues or drinks on Facebook, Twitter and more using our in-built camera tool
* Tell your friends where you're meeting by easily sharing links and directions to favourite venues.
* Make tasting notes on your favourite tipple and share using our database
* Don't go through the bleary-eyed experience of having to hop on a night bus again. Our last tube times will make sure you get home in good time. We've done it ourselves – it really does work!
* Access the app offline by registering with Gulp
* Comprehensive London listings, with a total of nearly 10000 UK pubs and bars
* The app shows your places in your current location and lets you search other areas and venues. You can also hold down an area of the map to load places elsewhere
* All live listings include opening and closing times, plus food service times where available. If a pin is grey, it's closed. If it's blue, it's open. The pink one is you.
* Search by common street names (eg. Oxford Street), postcode, location, town, city, county, and tube and train stations, or a chain, for example, Wetherspoons, Youngs, Fullers, Nicholsons.
* Search for a feature, such as beer garden, live sports, CAMRA, real ale, disabled access and more, or an event, such as live music, pub quiz or salsa classes
* Keep tabs on our Facebook and Twitter feed by clicking the chat (speech bubble) button at the top. Like and follow us (facebook.com/gulplive and twitter.com/gulplive)
* Get your walking route to a pub or bar by clicking the route button.
* Meeting up somewhere? Send an SMS or email, or a message on social media along with a handy link so your friends can find where they need to be through a single click.
* Click on the star or rating on the list to rate your favourite places
* Sign in to access the app offline and review, rate and tag your favourite places
Pub Scout shows you pubs and bars that are open around you so you're never lost after last orders has been called. You can also find venues simply by holding down and releasing a point on the map, or by entering a location or pub name. For something more specific, you can search by events, features and opening times.
Please bear with us - we're updating our database to make sure you have full pub and bar coverage wherever you are in the UK. If you can't wait, just hit the logo on the main screen of the app and select "Contact Us" to send us an email with a pub or area you want to see included on Pub Scout.
What sets Pub Scout out from other 'pub finder' apps and websites is that all our listings have opening and closing times, and where available, features and events. So Pub Scout finds the places that suit your mood.