For example if you create an Regular Expression which evaluates your favorite weatherpage*, you can save it as a Mini App within the RegEx Web Analyser and use it daily to get the weather information you are interested in.
*=Make sure that you own all needed rights for all Webpages you evaluate with your RegEx Web Analyser.
For more informations on Regular Expressions see:
If you want to test your Regular Expression first on your home computer see: http://gskinner.com/RegExr/
To get the HTML Code of a Webpage get the "Source Code" with your Internetbrowser (Normally its right click on the Page and then "Sourcecode", "Get Source" or something like that. (Differs from Browser to Browser).
If you find an error in the application please contact us at email@example.com first before you rate the app.
- Acts as a RegEx Matcher and highlights matches with alternating colors
- Allows for substitution of text using a replacement expression.
- A Cookbook that provides example regular expressions and test cases
- A Catalog of regular expression special characters and sequences and their usages
- Support for multiple tests for each regex
- Built-in share feature - Once you've perfected your regular expression, you can use this feature to email the re to your work address, text to a co-worker, copy to clipboard, etc.
- Configurable Quick-Entry buttons for characters not readily available via keyboard
- Settings that allow multiline expressions, case insensitive, etc.
- Ability to save regular expressions, replacement expression, and tests
- Supports the Java regular expression library as support by Pattern and Matcher
- Great Regex evaluation tool for tablets
More features and updates are planned to constantly improve the usefulness of this app. Let us know what you’d like to see!
This application will help users to check if the input line of text matches a particular regular expression.
Users can save their own regular expression or match against the presets available.
For bug report write on our facebook page below indicated.
Simple interface, read, verify and update. That's it!
A job that may takes hours now can be done in seconds using this app.
The default regular expression is to convert the old area codes of Saudi Arabia to the new area codes.
Advanced users can modify the regular expression from the settings.
Regex templates are used to have quicker access to needed information with the output customization.
This app will save you internet traffic, time to find information on the web-page and finally it is a good way to practice regular expression pattern skills.
– Full java regular expressions support
– Regular expressions backreference support
– Search and copy parse results
– Regular expressions cheat sheet
– Predefined parsing templates examples
– View full HTML-source code
– Display format option (Source code/Rendered HTML-content)
– UserAgent support
– Start-up template for quicker parsing
– Proxy support
– Timeout settings
Will not update while screen is off or device is sleeping.
Very useful if you want to watch /proc/loadavg, the output of "top -b -n 1" or "logcat -t 20".
The update interval, font size, font color and background color are all configurable.
Keywords: load top monitor view watch poll
The need to come up with a zinger of a regular expression can happen when you least expect it, but if you have you phone handy with RegEx SideKick installed...
- Tap in the text your want to search in
- Build your expression from the keyboard, or a list of shortcut regular expression tokens
The result will be available immediately allowing you to smile smugly at how awesome you are at regular expressions.
Better yet, the whole lot can be shared straight from the app via Email or SMS to your friends or colleagues, because they might just need convincing of how awesome you are too!
You can match a GREP expression against a string or replace all parts of a string that matches a GREP expression with a string.
You can do search and replace in files and save up to 10 GREP expressions for later use.
GREP On The Run support the Java GREP flavour and let you develop and experiment with GREP expressions on your phone or tablet whenever and wherever you want.
To help the novices in GREP – like my selves – GREP On The Run includes a small help / list of operators ;-)
More from developer
You can save your favourite regexs for quick access later and can test your regexs against any data easily.
Any matches and capturing groups are clearly visible and can be quickly copied to the clipboard for use in other applications.
This is the free, ad supported, version of Regex Dictionary.