Wear Phone is the missing piece in handling phone calls on your Android Wear smart watch. Without this application, you could only answer or ignore incoming calls (as well as reply with canned replies). With this application, you get the following features:
* End ongoing calls.
* Enable/disable speakerphone.
* Enable/disable microphone.
* Start outgoing calls from your recents, favourites, your full contact list, or a keypad!
We believe that input on a smart watch needs to be different when it's not by voice, so the keypad is a new experiment we hope you enjoy.
This has only been tested on a Moto 360, please report any issues you find with square faces or the different DPI of the G Watch R before leaving a negative review.
If the app does not work properly on square watches or the G Watch R, please contact the developer for support. If the issue is not fixed, we will happily refund your purchase.
WARNING: Behavior not tested on encrypted or rooted devices. Use at your own risk.
Once you have paired your Android Wear device to this app, it will lock your device with a specified password when your Android Wear device has been disconnected - and unlock your device whenever your Android Wear device is connected.
- Only PIN and password lock modes are supported at this time.
- The developer takes no responsibility for the security of your device while Wear Unlock is installed.
Android Wear Watch will buzzing to stop you from going out from your phone.
Can find your phone? Just tap on notification or start Find My Phone app on your watch and tap on the button to launch alarm and visual signals on your phone (even if it’s in silent mode).
The alarm can be setting up for your needs. You can:
- Set alarm volume
- Turn on gradual volume increasing
- Turn on vibration
- Select ringtone
- Set screen brightness
- Turn on Flashlight
The main functionality available for free, but some alarm customization features available only in PRO version, that can be purchased in app (price is $1,99).
Wear Mini Launcher is designed to allow you to quickly launch any app from anywhere.
You have also access to quick settings with the double swipe gesture. You can change the brightness of your wear device, change the wifi state, the ring mode of your handheld or make it ring to find it back!
Make it looks like you! With many customization options, the launcher is now exactly as you want it to be.
Customize the position to slide from the part of the screen you chose.
You have to own an Android Wear device to use this app
Currently compatible devices:
► LG G Watch
► Samsung Gear Live
► Moto 360
► LG G Watch R
► Sony SmartWatch 3
► Asus Zenwatch
This is a first release, so don't hesitate to mail me if you have a suggestion or you find a bug.
To make it work when you first install it, please:
* Open the app on your smartphone while the watch is connected
* Open the app on your watch
If the handheld app shows a loading icon multiple times, reboot your watch. It sometimes loses the connection to your smartphone.
In-App purchases are only used by the donation system. The app and all the features will remain completely free.
* Phone and Device ID & call information: used to close the drawer during a phone call
* Wi-Fi connection information: used to enable / disable the WIFI and hotspot
Try out the Wear Store.
With this app you'll see all compatible apps to the Android™ Wear system.
- sort apps by adding time, name and rating
- add apps to a favorite list
- see which app is already installed on your device
- be up-to-date with the news-feed
- see how many apps have every category
- see rating bar for every app
- see all Watchfaces in seperated list
- see what watch other users have
- watch video reviews to some apps
- see all installed wear apps on you device
- deinstall apps directly from App-Manager
Please contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org if you want a app or other content removed.
- Internet: to get the data from my server and from google
- write/read storage: cache the appicons
- Google Accounts and GService: to get the appdata from the google servers, you're able to decline them in the app
- Billing: to remove the ads in the app with in-app-puchases
This App doesn't have anything to do with the Play Store from Google. All listed apps, app-logos and other information are property of Google and/or the developer.
You can view your calendar on your watch.
* Monthly(free), Daily(premium), Detail view(premium).
* Setting color, first day of week(free)
* Displaying calendar of events(premium).
Smartwatch, kodeglam, calendar, event, android wear
★ Discover trending apps
★ Manage your wear apps
★ Stay tuned with our Android Wear newsticker
★ All Apps, Games and Watch Faces also online at: http://www.androidwearcenter.com
★ Modern design
★ Super fast
★ Manage your installed wear apps
★ Recommendation for best Android Wear apps
★ New Apps, Games and Watch Faces are updated continuously
★ News about Android Wear
★ Quick access to top apps
★ Apps and Games are ordered by categories
★ A list of all Android Apps Wear
★ A list of all Android Games Wear
★ A list of all Android Wear Watch Faces
★ Separate listing of all Android Apps Wear, which are promoted by Google
★ No Ads and completely free
Do you have suggestions for improvements? Any ideas or problems with the app. Let us know.
When you receive an incoming call or make an outgoing call, have the ability to turn your mobile device's loudspeaker with maximum volume from your android wearable.
This app allows you to keep your hands busy on tasks such as cooking, driving or even just stay sitting on your sofa without having to get up to pick up the phone.
3 STANDARD OPTIONS:
★ ASK ME FIRST- When a call is accepted or when a call is made, an option is shown on your wearable to turn on the loudspeaker.
★ SPEAKER ON - All incoming / outgoing calls will automatically be placed on loudspeaker.
★ SPEAKER OFF - Disable Wear Speaker.
2 ADVANCED OPTIONS:
★ Dial number or select Contacts from wearable.
★ Switch speaker on and off during an active call and the ability to end an active call.
If you are upgrading Wear Speaker and you do NOT see the new Wear Speaker app with its new settings (i.e. the old version is still on the wearable) then you must perform these two steps:
UNINSTALL: 'Wear Speaker' app and the 'Android Wear' app (the one from Google)
REINSTALL: 'Android Wear' app and the 'Wear Speaker' app.
The 'Android Wear' app from Google sometimes keeps the old version of apps that are supposed to be upgraded and refreshed to the wearable.
INSTALL FIRST TIME ISSUES:
If you are installing the app for the first time, the corresponding app might not appear on the wearable. If you do NOT see the Wear Speaker app on your wearable, please open the Android Wear app from Google, go to settings, scroll to the bottom and then click 'RE SYNC APPS'.
Allow the re-syncing to finish and check the wearable a few times to see if the Wear Speaker app is also on the watch.
Android Wear - Making life with your Android Wear easier to answer calls.
Android Wearable - Works with all Android Wear devices.
- Fast app discovery service. We scan the market daily for freshly submitted apps and Android Wear watchfaces.
- Wear News - stay up to date with the latest fresh news on wearables.
- Uninstall Wear apps through our Wear apps manager.
- Wear notifications, advanced sorting, categories and more..
Featured in news:
The aptly-named Apps for Wear serves as a one-stop shop for curated apps. It's definitely a must if you are new to the world of Android Wear. --PhoneArena
Good place to find Android Wear apps and watch faces. All Android users should at least try it. --AndroidAuthority
Like a Wear apps store
Wear HQ is NOT:
- Responsible for any misuses,
- Owner of any third party applications.
Please carefully read the Terms of Service:
- the android.permission.BILLING is needed for donations
- Alert: It alerts you when your phone is out of the range of your Android Wear watch. Never forget to carry your phone with you again.
- Find: You can tap on your Android Wear watch to sound an alarm on the phone. Finding your Phone is so much easier. On the Android Wear watch say "Ok, Google, start Find My Phone"
- Secure: When your Android Wear watch is out of the Bluetooth range of your phone, the Android Wear Find My Phone App automatically locks your phone. Your phone is always secure.
Works with all Android Wear watches, Samsung, LG G, LG G R, Moto 360, Asus Zenwatch, Sony Watch 3.
If you do not want the auto locking feature, simply do not grant the App the Device Admin permission.
If you like it, give it a 5 star rating. This App will always be free, no Ad, no in-app purchase. It is our contribution to the community to make fellow Android Wear users' life easier.
Do not like it? Stop whining, the source code is at https://github.com/drhuanliu/AndroidWearFindMyPhone/ , contribute to make it better for fellow Android Wear users.
Credit: started with the code base from Android Wear SDK's example.
In addition to bringing all your Wear apps together in one place, this version includes the following:
▶ See what permissions each app is actually using on your wearable
▶ See storage space available on-device, and how much each app is using - in more detail than that shown by the Android Wear app.
▶ Direct links to uninstall the app, or open its listing on Google Play
▶ Share app details with friends
▶ Launch apps (on watch or handheld) directly from WAM
▶ See apps installed only on watch (in development, or sideloaded), and those whose watch components are missing
▶ View apps sorted by name or install date
Please note: This is still an early release of WAM, and gets your foot in the door of managing your Wear apps. Many more features are coming soon... Currently in our plans:
• Separate lists for apps and watch faces
• Uninstall multiple apps at once
• Stop background processes on the watch
• Much more!
Using the app is simple:
1. Define an unlock sequence on your phone using the companion app;
2. Launch Showear on your watch.
Now your smartwatch will be accessible only after the insertion of the right sequence.
Showear options are as follows:
- Lock screen on swipe from outside the screen
- Unlock on standby
- Auto-lock on standby
- Hide lock screen on standby
- Reduce screen brightness when locked
- Always-on lock screen
- Transparent lock screen or configurable background color
- Configurable lock elements' color
- Show/hide swipe sequence on lock screen
Development is just begun and new functionalities will be added according to feedback, so feel free to write me at: email@example.com.
Please note: this is the very first release: more features to come soon!
- Get a contextual notification on your wearable device when your phone is out of range. Never forget it on the table again!
- Get a contextual notification on your Android Wear device stream when your phone battery is running low.
- Find my phone: never miss it under the sofa again!
- Stop the phone ringing when you finally find it: tap on the notification or swipe it away to make it stop.
- Stop your phone ringing directly from your watch notification stream: just tap on the card or swipe it away
- Open the handheld app to check the connection with your Android Wear device
Of course, an Android Wear device is needed!
Maybe Hear the music of the day that most of do with smartphones.
This app support more easily control your music with Wear.
With 'play', 'stop', 'pause', 'next track', 'prev track' control music and
'Volume up', 'Volume down'.
Select the app you are running 'Start' - 'Wear Music' in Wear. (Or Wear music start voice command)
To wear and send an alarm, you can control the music coming through the current song information, and Action. (To be updated)
Does your Android Wear device's always on feature make it difficult for you to sleep? This simple app shows a black screen while your watch is charging, which allows you to sleep undisturbed, without bright lights from your watch keeping you awake. Simply install the app and set your device in its charger, and the screen will remain dark until you pick the watch up again or tap the screen. Enjoy!
This is a compass for your Android Wear with a unique Pointer mode. Feel when you are heading in the right direction.
The compass has two modes:
Normal: use it as you would use any compass app.
Pointer mode: stretch your arm and point. The watch will start buzzing when you are pointing to the set bearing.
Switch between the modes by swiping the screen (left is normal, right is pointer mode)
Tap the screen to say your bearing: "Bearing north west", "Bearing 38 degrees".
On the phone you can set your bearing by placing a marker on your desired location. The bearing is adjusted during your travels.
Keeps track of your work time
Track work for all of your customers, projects and tasks in one beautifully designed app. Switch effortlessly between projects as your workday progresses.
Supports you when you forgot
Jiffy makes it easy to modify and edit entries. Our innovative smart suggestions help you set the start and stop times accurately.
Presents your time in a gorgeous summary
Simple yet powerful reports of the time you have logged, grouped by customer, project or task. View reports by Year, Month, Week day or even custom time range. Export your time sheet for use in other applications.
Close at hand
Access your projects easily from your lock or home screen with the widget. See tracking in progress through interactive notification.
No account required
You don’t need to create yet another account to use Jiffy. Just download it and get started right away
“Your time is valuable, so don’t waste it. This app tracks how long you spend on certain tasks
and displays it in a clean, pie-chart stylee.” - T3.com, Best Android apps 2013
“Jiffy does a great job of making it easy to plan out your days and weeks in a way that couldn’t be
easier to keep track of.” - Businessinsider.com, The 12 Best-Looking Apps On Android
Unlimited History & Projects - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 projects and 3 weeks of history
Unlimited JiffyTags - Unlocks the limitation of max 3 connected tags (NFC)
To learn more about Jiffy’s permission usage, see http://www.jiffy.nu/permissions
Join us at https://plus.google.com/communities/113117469076376701846 to participate in discussions about support or new features.
Logging time and creating time sheets has never been easier. Try Jiffy now, it is free to try and does not require a user account.
Awarded first place in 'Best of Swiss apps, Productivity'