The Quentic app is the app for your HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment, Quality) management needs and brings together all parties in a single system. The high-tech reporting channel is engaging for employees, delivery personnel and other service providers and improves overall awareness for key topics in occupational safety and environmental protection.
With the Quentic App, HSEQ data can be transmitted quickly and easily, allowing every employee to be involved in the reporting process with next to no effort. Report near misses, incidents of property damage, accidents and submit risk assessments. Use handy audit checklists complete with question catalogs, create inspection reports and protocols for walkthrough site inspections. Initiate corrective actions and improve the proactive exchange of information among all participants. Relevant indicators and evaluations enable fast HSEQ monitoring via smartphone.
- Transmit HSEQ data on the go
- Intuitive usability, clear user guidance
- Take photos on site and submit them instantly
- Use ready-made forms right away or create custom Use Cases with the Drag & Drop feature
- Public Reporting: flexible reporting option, even without an individual app login
- Offline functions for more flexibility
- Initiate actions and send notifications
- Use electronic signatures, e.g. to confirm participation
- Enter locations, such as audited areas, via GPS
- Access documents, e.g. floorplans and safety guidelines
- Centralized data management and reports in real time
- Standardized entry options make follow-ups easier
- Dashboards with evaluations and KPIs provide a quick overview
- Inform colleagues of current situations instantly with the Live Safety Feed and Photostream
The information recorded via the app is collected in the corresponding App Portal, where all following activities can be tracked centrally. In combination with the Quentic Platform (separate licensing required), you receive additional features for evaluating data and create effective cross connections between your various activities in the EHS and CSR fields.