TreinVerkeer uses the API of the NS (Nederlandse Spoorwegen) to retrieve its data.
With TreinVerkeer you can:
* Quick access to the five nearest stations
* Add your own favorite stations
* Receive notifications with travel information about your next route
* View per station which stations will depart shortly, with their delays and departure tracks.
* View per trip when you need to make a change and to which track
* Plan your own route
* View delays and maintenances
* And more!
This application is fully translated in English, which distinguishes this app from other Dutch train information apps. Information messages about service disruptions originate from NS and are in Dutch, however, there is an option to translate these service messages with Google Translate. (Your mileage may vary.)
NL Train Navigator has information about all Dutch railway companies: the Dutch national railways (NS or Nederlandse Spoorwegen), Arriva, Connexxion, Syntus and Veolia. There is also information available about international trains that run through the Netherlands, like Thalys and ICE International.
Have a pleasant journey!
This app is powered by Rijden de Treinen (www.rijdendetreinen.nl). Please rate the app and leave a comment if you like it. Thank you!
Vanuit je applicatie selecteer je het NS eindstation en vanaf welke afstand je gewekt wil worden en zet je de wekker aan.
Zo mis je de uitstap station niet meer, of je nu lekker slaapt of een boek/krant leest.
trein wekker nederland bevat alle ns trein stations
Keywords: NS Station, Trein wekker, NS , NS trein, trein
Unlike other applications ActuTrein a can make a prediction of the type of train. Bugs in the NS website are as much as possible avoided.
Everything (disturbances, journey planner, timetables, work) does appear in an orderly manner.
Bugs and ideas for new features can be mailed to ActuTrein@gmail.com
NB: The whole application is in Dutch!
- Added longclick favorite removal on stations list too
- Added the new stations
- Made the location of a lot of stations more precise
- Entering station names now matches special characters too. Searching for "munchen" will result in "München"
- Added station Sassenheim and other new stations
- Updated frequency of location updates
- Added new stations
- Added 20% pricing
- Made looking for return station more intelligent, you'll see the stars
- Disruptions accessible from main screen and from station departures
- Fixed daylight savings time properly
- Send journey overviews using SMS/e-mail (use the menu button!)
Daylight savings problems
- Apps2SD support (please re-rate the app, person 'A' who requested this ;) )
- Added trip-prices (via 'Menu' button)
- Location updates faster, added manual update button (via 'Menu' button)
- Learns from the past. Shows your most used routes and stations on top.
- Stores trips for three hours, accessible without an internet connection.
- Available in Dutch and English
- Uses a fast locating system.
- Fully customizable via the menu button.
- This app is careful with your privacy, it communicates ONLY with NS servers.
- Developer is open to feedback. If something does not work or if you thought of a neat feature, please let me know using the email address below.
For a discussion of the more prominent features, check out http://sneltreinapp.blogspot.com/
Bugs, questions and remarks can be posted to email@example.com
Dutch keywords: treintijden, ns, trein, openbaar vervoer
This version only has Dutch language available. The paid version contains full translated information in the following languages: English, German, French, Arabic, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Turkish.
- Plan journeys across the Holland / Netherlands National Rail Treins network
- Real-time travel information on all Dutch railway station timetables and trains
- Real-time information on train / rail disruptions and planned disruptions
Any comments/ideas/bug reports, please email! This app will be actively supported.
More from developer
Please note: Only Norfolk Southern Corporation employees with valid login credentials will have access to the features of the NSmobile application.