The App offers you:
- Realtime and up to date planner for Europe
- Monitoring of your stored routes
- Information about planned maintenance
- Information about current disruptions
- Departure and arrival times of most European stations
We wish you a pleasant journey!
- Efficient input concept for frequently traveled routes
- Usually only 3 touches to the final result
- Aimed specifically at commuters
- Germany-wide for short- and long-distance public transport (all public transport)
Tags: Timetable Fahrplan Deutsche Bahn DB bus rail train öffi
Record train numbers, locations and details.
Browse dataset of locomotive numbers, allocations, depot, details etc.
* Record train numbers with time and date, location and optional notes
* Number database includes unit formations
* Voice record for later transcription
* Database of rolling stock numbers (UK, some Swiss and German railways)
* App supports European check digits
* Log of loco's seen
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
This version only has Dutch language available. The paid version contains full translated information in the following languages: English, German, French, Arabic, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Polish, Russian and Turkish.
- Plan journeys across the Holland / Netherlands National Rail Treins network
- Real-time travel information on all Dutch railway station timetables and trains
- Real-time information on train / rail disruptions and planned disruptions
Any comments/ideas/bug reports, please email! This app will be actively supported.
RailTime covers all stations and stops in Belgium, in addition to major international connections.
RailTime enables you to:
• Plan and save your journey between two stations
• Check arrival and departure times and platform numbers for your train
• Be informed automatically of any delays on your train
• Save your regular journeys in your favourites
• Find out about cancelled or additional stops
• See all the trains departing or arriving at a station
• Consult the map for your station's neighbourhood, or find the nearest station
• Follow major disruptions on the network
• Be informed about works
• For commuters: update your daily search automatically every day
• Set a wake-up alarm for when you arrive at your destination.
• Create a widget to consult your favourite stations directly without opening the application
Explanation of the various permissions:
- GPS : center the map on your actual position, retrieve the nearest station
- Phone call : only required to call one of the “in –app” useful numbers (RailTime by Phone and Securail)
- Add/Modify calendar events : save a route search in your calendar
- Send email : share information by email
Following on from the success of the website www.railtime.be, and its mobile version m.railtime.be, Infrabel, the manager of the Belgian railway infrastructure, presents the Android app.
• Real-time subway arrival times for the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 lines and the 42nd Street Shuttle, provided by the MTA Real-Time Line Feed
• Real-time bus arrival info and schedules for bus stops on Bronx and Staten Island buses and the B61, B63, M100, Q50, and M34/M34A Select Bus Service routes, provided by MTA Bus Time and NextBus
• Station, route and corridor schedules for the New York City Subway, Staten Island Railway, Staten Island Ferry and PATH
• Route schedules for express buses within New York City Bus, MTA Bus and Atlantic Express
• Service status (NYC Subway, NYC Bus, LIRR and Metro-North Railroad) [temporarily not working as the feed is down]
• Elevator and escalator outages
• A geographic rail transit map for New York City, designed by Kriston Lewis
• Entrance maps for New York City Subway stations (only if your device includes Google Maps)
• Favorites for subway stations and bus stops
DATABASE STORAGE SPACE REQUIREMENTS (all internal or all external memory):
• NYC Subway, SI Ferry, SI Railway - 15.1 MB (required)
• Express Buses - 4.89 MB
• PATH - 387 KB
If you are having a problem updating or reinstalling the databases, this may be due to multiple instances of the app open at once. To fix this:
1. Open the app
2. Use the back key to go to previous screens until the app is closed.
3. Reopen the app
4. From the menu button, select Delete Database and follow the instructions.
5. From the menu button, select Reinstall Database and follow the instructions.
6. The app should load normally.
The wait is over!! We have been hard at work here at Densebrain and we are so excited to release our newest update to NYCMate. Below are all the updates and new features we've added for version 4.0:
• New Official Maps with Timetables: Metro North, Long Island Rail Road, and New Jersey Transit
• the Official PATH train map
• Service Alert and Push Notifications: Receive alerts for the specific train lines you need to know about
• Customizable Toolbar: Put your most important maps right in front of you.
NYCMate is the ultimate companion for commuters, tourists, and city dwellers on the go. It has everything you need to get in, out, or around the city. You can access all NYC major subway, bus and commuter transit system maps and timetables offline and underground, when you need it most. Let NYCMate be your guide to the ever confusing New York City transit system.
Be sure to download maps before you go underground or out of a service area! We are releasing new cities soon, including Boston and Chicago
NYCMate includes the crowd sourcing system NextTrain, which provides realtime train arrival information on all NYC subway lines. NextTrain is an innovative technical product and proud to be a NYC homegrown technical solution. NextTrain uses anonymous and passive reporting, so their is nothing for you the user to do. Just enjoy finally knowing when the train will arrive. But only if enough people enable NextTrain, so visit the information button in the app and enable today.
Please note: Only users with valid login credentials will have access to the features of the NSmobile application.