NoRoot Firewall is advanced ways to block access to the internet - no root required.
Applications and addresses can individually be allowed or denied access to your Wi-Fi and/or mobile connection.
It protects your personal information from being sent to the Internet. NoRoot firewall notifies you when an app is trying to access the Internet. All you need to do is just press Allow or Deny button.
* reduce your data usage
* save your battery
* increase your privacy
* Take Control Of Your Mobile Apps
* Easily Allow/Block App Connectivity
* Block background app activity
* Be Alerted When New Apps Access the Internet
* Block Adult Websites
• No calling home
• Optionally allow when screen on
• Optionally block when roaming
• New application notifications; configure InternetGuard directly from the notification
• Get full data usage visibility
• Identifies and Notifies when newly installed apps access the Web
• Automatic launch of device startup
• Log all outgoing traffic; search and filter access attempts; export PCAP files to analyze traffic
• Display network speed graph in a status bar notification
• Allow/block individual addresses per application
• Better VoIP support
• IPv4/IPv6 TCP/UDP supported
Tags : NoRoot Firewall, no-root firewall, disable internet for apps, netguard, Data Saver Firewall.