Unlike a paper planner or school diary, My Study Life integrates all areas of your academic life - see homework due and overdue for classes, classes which conflict with your exams and even add revision tasks for a specific exam - all in a free, easy to use application. Far from your standard calendar, My Study Life is optimized to work for your school life right from the start with support for week and day rotation schedules. Add your classes and view them in a beautiful, instantly identifiable, familiar week view.
My Study Life seamlessly syncs your data between devices, allowing you to use the app even when offline. You can add a task on the move from your phone or tablet and it will be instantly available on the web app.
With My Study Life you can...
Track your tasks - homework, assignments, reminders and revision. Store your tasks with ease in the cloud, accessible anywhere.
Store exams - keep those all important exams alongside your classes and revision tasks.
Manage your classes - your paper planner, turbocharged. Supporting day and week rotation timetables, advanced academic year/term support and integration into tasks you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it.
Get notified - reminders for unfinished tasks, upcoming exams and classes before they even start.
Share – My Study Life allows teachers to create and share their timetable securely with students in the same school (currently in private beta).
Also available on iPhone, Windows 8, Windows Phone and the web.
Course Notes contains past notes from Universities from a variety of courses and from websites/teachers. All notes are to be used at your discretion for educational purposes.
If you have any notes to share, send them in to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Download notes from real Universities
- Read descriptions of courses before downloading
- View docs, PDFs and power points
All notes are downloaded to the SD card: ~/Android/data/
- Modify SD Card: Store notes on SDCard
- Internet: Download notes
Course Notes by Jared Burrows
Find me on Google+: https://plus.google.com/+JaredBurrows
Send all suggestions to email@example.com
Useful Information like :
(a) Dte/College Code
(c) Complete Cutoff including various categories
(e) Photo and many more...
1. App provide information for both First year and Direct Second year engineering , just select your year to get appropriate detail. App Guides you to best college you want
2. Only App with functionality which predicts feasible colleges by entering Rank(JEE) , with the help of designed Algorithms and previous statistics.
3. Add Colleges to "Favorites List" for easy access.
4. Create "Choice Lists " which could help while filling CAP Round Forms.
5. Access to All information in an Offline College Guide App, no Internet Required for
6. College Updates and Admission Alerts through Instant Notifications.
7. Easy Search/ Category wise/ Rank wise.
and many more....
It's easy to save:
· Download the College Discounts app to SAVE on food and services at select campuses
· Fresh new discounts are added weekly
· To redeem, use your cell phone to show the cashier the app's discount screen
· SHOW PHONE. SAVE MONEY! No scanning involved
· You'll find Discounts on food, entertainment, health/beauty, fro-yo, car washes and more
· New Discounts and participating businesses added weekly
· Multiple discounts to choose from on a daily basis. Unlimited usage
· Find discounts in your area using the app's map feature OR search by category
Use QC Mobile to find anyone in the directory and get in touch instantly. You keep tabs on QC Knights sports scores, watch videos of campus events, browse the course catalog, and listen to podcasts of popular lectures in iTunes U.
Maps: Search campus buildings by name, pinpoint them on the map, and see their location relative to your own. Plus, and use the Places:
• See the hours of operation of popular spots on campus such as the library, dining halls and athletic facilities.
• Find where you’re going faster by accessing bus routes
Courses: Check out courses for current and future terms, see descriptions, times, locations, and availability, and even contact the instructor directly from within the app.
Athletics: View up-to-date news, schedules, and scores of your favorite Knights team.
Directory: Get in touch with faculty and staff campus-wide and add them directly to your phone's address book and search by department.
Events: Find and keep track of a wide range of QC activities, from concerts and art exhibits to lectures and athletics. Browse events by name, subject, date, or location.
Images: Browse or search images. Check out shots of the Queens College campus and view images from our digital archive. Save images to your phone or save as a background to show your school pride.
Videos: Find all QC videos in one easy-to-view place.
Get Help: Get access to important numbers and information when you need them. Call to report an emergency or get information from the QC Emergency Preparedness 24/7 Contact Information.
News: Stay-in-the-loop with the latest campus news.
Library: Browse the complete library catalog and check item availability.
Tours: Self-guided campus tours.
Blackboard Mobile Learn: Access your course materials anywhere, anytime. Not intended to replace the online version of Blackboard, this app feature complements it with enhancement of key functions that translate best to your mobile device.
QCard: With this app feature you now can conveniently manage from your mobile device the account that powers your QCard purchases.
Evaluate!: Access QC’s online application to evaluate your courses.
QC Shuttle: Quickly access the schedule for QC’s shuttle bus service.
Fin Aid TV: Watch short videos to learn about your options for receiving financial aid.
a. The module displays the message(s) sent via CUNY Alert.
a. This module takes the visitor to the Donate Now page design by the Development Office. It is the public Development website that renders on-the-fly to the device.
a. This module displays, in real time, the following for each OIT Lab:
ii. # of computers available with an ‘as of date and time’
- View your Lectures and Assignments
- Posting to Threaded Discussions
- Course Announcements
- Access the Library
- Check your Grades
- Important Phone Numbers
- Make Payments
- Campus Locations
For any technical difficulties with Carrington Mobile, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whether you want to get promoted, break into a new industry, start a company, continue your education, further a passion, or just accelerate your life, Udemy has a course to help you get there and get there faster.
When you download the Udemy App, you’ll join over 4,000,000 people who have already made the decision to accelerate their lives by taking a Udemy course.
What can you learn on Udemy?
Udemy’s expert instructors have built thousands of courses on...
✔ Programming (java, python, php, ruby, and more)
✔ Cake Decorating
… and everything in between!
We know you’re busy. And that’s why every course on Udemy is available on demand, 24 / 7, so you can learn when and where you want.
With the Udemy app, you can squeeze in a few lectures on your commute. Or before bed. Or during lunch. Or just whenever you can find the time.
But whatever you do - Don’t Stop Learning!
Install the Udemy app now and start learning something new today.
- You can discover thousands of on-demand, online courses and tutorials.
- You can watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles, and anything inside your course.
- You can watch your course offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
WHAT ARE PEOPLE SAYING ABOUT UDEMY?
"Udemy’s online classes give you the freedom to study when and where you like with no time limits. Perfect for a busy entrepreneur like me!"
- (Wayne P.) ★★★★★
"Getting a new career (at my age) can be quite challenging. With Udemy, I’m learning real web development techniques that have helped me make the jump!"
- (Brian M.) ★★★★★
"I got the job! I’m starting a new career in communications, but it’s been tough because I don’t have the hard skills that people are looking for. So I started learning video editing on Udemy... and guess what? Last week I finally landed a video production job!"
- (Qin L.) ★★★★★
Download the official app of Delgado Community College.
• Register for classes
• Pay tuition
• Accept your Financial Aid award
• Campus Maps for all Delgado campus locations
• Freshman Orientation, Campus Tours, Request Information
• Access the Library, Campus Events, Sports, Campus News, Bus Schedule
• Food Choices at multiple campuses
• School Catalog and Handbook
This app will not only keep you informed about your upcoming classes, but also reminds you of exams and unfinished homework.
The main feature of My Class Schedule is its timetable that shows your schedule for any particular day or week. Additionally there are many other helpful features, for example a grade overview with your average grades or the ability to automatically mute your phone during class.
No matter if you go to school or university, this easy to use app helps you to keep track of all related tasks.
★ Color-coded timetable (day- and week view; colors can be chosen freely)
★ Widget (sizes: 2x1, 3x1, 2x2, 3x2, 4x2; shows all remaining courses for the day) + DashClock support
★ Notifications for upcoming homework, exams and classes
★ Can automatically mute your phone during lessons
★ Supports timetables with A/B (and even C, D) weeks; just set the frequency of the lesson (for example to "every 2 weeks") and the app automatically switches between the A/B weeks
★ Save as many courses, lesson times, homework and grades as you want; times can be chosen freely; grades can be weighted
★ Light and Dark Holo theme
★ Runs from SD card (note: widgets generally don't work when running from SD)
Additional features available for users of the upgraded version (~$1.99):
★ Graphical timetable widget
★ Homework/exam widget
★ Cloud Backup & Cross-device Synchronisation
"Try out this app if you’re a student. It can relieve some of the stress in an already stress-filled life." - thedroidguy.com
"Can keep your entire life on track" - mdsnig.com
This is the ad financed version (tiny ad in the day view).
If you can't stand ads, there is a really low priced version without ads available here:
My Class Schedule (no ads)
Alternatively you can simply upgrade this free version via in-app purchase.
Additionally to being ad-free the paid/upgraded version contains some bigger widgets and a widget that shows the schedule for the whole week (just like the regular week view of the app).
• A project management tool to navigate and track all the important steps related to college and financial aid planning.
• A thorough task list that users can mark as completed, add to their calendar, and share via social networks
• Push notifications about key deadlines and important tips in the college planning and application process.
• Links to relevant web resources both on the CaliforniaColleges.edu portal and beyond.
321 E. Chapman Avenue
Fullerton, CA 92832
SCE Anaheim Campus
1830 W. Romneya Dr
Anaheim, CA. 92801