Sleep Cycle introduces sound analysis - sleep tracking with no need to place the device in bed.
WAKING UP MADE EASY
Sleep Cycle is an intelligent alarm clock that tracks your sleep patterns and wakes you up in light sleep - the natural way to wake up, feeling rested and energised.
HOW IT WORKS
As you sleep, you go through different sleep phases, ranging from light to deep sleep and back again. The sleep phase you are in when your alarm goes off is critical for how tired or rested you will feel when you wake up.
While you sleep, your movements vary depending on what sleep phase you are in. Sleep Cycle’s patented technology tracks your sleep patterns using sound or vibration analysis, monitoring your movements in bed throughout the different sleep phases.
Sleep Cycle finds the optimal time when you are in light sleep to wake you up in the morning, during a predefined 30 minute time window that ends at your set alarm time. Waking up in the lightest sleep phase feels like waking up naturally without an alarm, leaving you feeling rested and energized.
All you need to do is turn Sleep Cycle on before going to bed, and place your device on your nightstand or close by on the floor.
- Sleep analysis with Sleep Cycle patented sound technology, or accelerometer
- Detailed sleep statistics and daily sleep graphs
- Carefully selected alarm melodies
- Snooze by shaking or double tapping the phone lightly
- Customizable wake-up window. From instant (regular alarm clock), up to 90 minutes.
- Longterm sleep trends
- Compare your sleep data to world sleep statistics
- Snore trends - view historical snore trends data
- Sleep aid - helps you fall asleep easier
- Sleep notes - see how events such as drinking coffee, stress, working out, or eating late affect your sleep quality
- Wake up mood - see how Sleep Cycle affects your wake up mood
- Online backup - lets you secure your sleep data online
- Export sleep data to Excel for detailed analysis
- Ability to charge your phone by the bed
- Ability to place your phone according to the instructions (see screenshots)