- IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH TRANSLATION OF APPLICATION TO YOUR LANGUAGE, PLEASE CONTACT ME
- IF WIDGETS ARE HANGING UP, TURN OFF BACKGROUND IN SETTINGS
Mission of the program: the withdrawal of the information required in current moment on a limited space of home screen.
The main widget 4x3 (4x2), displays the current time, date, alarm clock, day of week, as well as a list of events sorted by the proximity of their occurrence. Next alarm clock activation time can be displayed just before going to bed - in the configured time interval. The year can be excluded from date string. Any event can be temporarily hidden, or, conversely, displayed permanently. Shopping list, can be easily hided / restored by tap on the widget. For each event, you can specify the number of days before the event when it would be displayed in the widget. This allows on the one hand, to inform about important events in advance (several days), and on the other hand, do not clutter up the widget by unimportant events - they can display the day or in the very day of occurence. In the future we plan to display other information. Clock and events can be displayed in individual widgets.
- Opening a standard or set an alarm clock application (by tap on time), and application-calendar (by tap on the date or day of week)
- Displays the complete text of the month and day of week
- Ability to specify the time period (before bedtime, for example, 22:00-01:00) when the next time alarm clock will be displayed in large print, date and day of the week - reduced
- Setup the font of the current time
- Contact and calendar events
- Tasks - task managers GTasks и CalenGoo are supported, (they synchronize with Google tasks)
- Ability to specify the number of days before the event when it would be displayed in the widget
- Set special visibility of any event: show always, hide, or the default
- Short name of the contact
- Grouping of events by date
- Compact mode output events (separated by commas)
- Ability to mark any day as an output / worker
- Displaing of incoming sms text and duration of the last outgoing call
- Widgets 2x1, 3x1, 4x1, 4x2, 4x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x3
- Displays a shopping lists of programs DrShopper and LazyShopper
- Customize color, font size, visibility of each component, as well as the presence of background widget
- Different date formats
- Display alarm in event list
receive sms - to display the text of incoming sms in event list widget
read sms - to find sms in all sms list for marking it as read by tap on its text in a widget
write sms - to actually mark sms as read
With the FREE Bob's world clock Widget, you can track time of any location across the world with convenient and sleek widgets that floats on your home screen. Track time and date of unlimited number of cities with just a touch on the widget.
The application now has 5 types of widgets allowing you to customize the clock display on your screen. The widgets allow you to choose between digital and analog display, making this patch a treat to the eye.
Local+world clock widget comes with local time display, that you can use as your local clock as well as a world clock with any other 4 global cities added under it.
And its new Single city analog clock widget comes with a convenient and sleek design, that provides the option to change background and font color of the widget.
The application provides facility to set alarms for the local time of different cities residing in different time zones.
******* You can view the schedule of the FIFA world cup 2014 in the app. The timings of the matches can be seen in your own time zone, UTC/GMT time zone or the match venue's time zone.
Bob's World clock comes with the following features:
# Widget that shows up date and time of your city and cities across the world
# The 3cities and 5cities widget will display a different background and signs during day / night time if day-night indication is enabled.
# Other widgets will also use different signs during day / night time if day-night indication is enabled.
# Local clock widget displays local time as well as other selected cities' times, thus user can use the widget for both local and world clock.
# Option to change background and font color of widgets.
# Facility to set alarms for different cities residing in various time zones
# Separate settings for app and widget
# Using widget-settings user can
i) Control opacity/transparency,
ii) Enable and disable day-night indication and
iii) Switch between 24hrs and 12hrs time format
iv) Select the day/night start time
v) Display either date or lag-time for a city on widgets
# Settings of 1 type of widget wont be effecting other widget types
# Using app-settings users can switch between 2 types of time-format 12hr and 24hr
# Widget and app shows time difference compared to the current location
# Multiple cities display in single widget for 3 cities and 5 cities widget view
# Features Multiple Analog clock view for widget
# New layout for app that makes it look more elegant
# Includes facility to reposition/sort cities in app and widgets
# Features both analog and digital clock views inside App
# It supports more than 1800 cities
# Support for Russian, German and French Languages
TAG: AU, CA, CN, HK, ID, IN, ML, NZ, SG, TW, UK, US
More from developer
It functions as shortcuts to Alarm and Calendar. Uses system settings for time and date format.
To use the widget:
- Long press empty space
- Select Widgets
- Select Simple Time Widget
Press time to open clock.
Press date to open calendar.
Keywords : clock time widget date calendar simple small