Northern Light IT News: Track IT Technologies and Companies
This news app will appeal to anyone in market intelligence, competitive intelligence, market research, product management, product development, strategic planning, or B2B sales in information technology.
Northern Light IT News is the only news app that gives you the ability to track detailed topics in information technology. Other news services let you pick "technology" as a category, or if you are lucky, "information technology." But with Northern Light IT News you can easily select news feeds on the specific areas you are interested in. For example pick the Internet of Things, Hadoop, big data, hybrid clouds, wearables, software-defined data centers, network security, database management, enterprise servers, enterprise storage, the industrial internet, SaaS, VoLTE, net neutrality, 3D printing, the mobile enterprise, Office 360, 5G, and scores more.
You can also set up news feeds on 50 of the most important IT products and services companies like Apple, IBM, HP, SAP, EMC, Palo Alto Networks, Verizon, Pitney Bowes, BlackBerry, Google, Microsoft, and Salesforce.com. These are the movers and shakers.
The coverage is business and technology-focused. In our enterprise product line, which this app is based on, Northern Light provides business news feeds to over 200,000 marketing and technology professionals including the largest IT companies on the face of the planet. News sites are selected for inclusion in the app only on the basis of the sites having original, high-quality journalism offering commentary, analysis, and perspective on IT technology and IT technology companies. We filter out the poor quality sites and eliminate the duplicate stories republished by more than one site.
• No subscriptions, in-app purchases, or even registration required to receive the full content feed.
• Simply select the topics you are interested by browsing through the list.
• When finished selecting the topics you want to track, the headline feeds for your topics will begin immediately.
• Click right through to the news articles. View the articles in the in-app browser or in your device’s native browser.
• Easily save news articles to Pocket or Instapaper for offline reading, or share via social media sites.
• The stories in your feed are updated throughout the day as new material is published.