Northwest Mobile for Android™ phones provides fast, free, and secure access to your accounts. Get balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and make deposits and locate offices and ATMs—24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Northwest Mobile is available to all Northwest Online Banking customers who are enrolled in Mobile Banking. If you are already enrolled in Mobile Banking, install the app on your device and log in using your existing Login ID and PIN.
Please note that, at this time, your Mobile Banking PIN is unique to Mobile Banking, and is not the same as your Online Banking password. If you find yourself locked out of Mobile Banking due to invalid login attempts, please log in to Online Banking, select the Mobile tab, and reset your PIN. You should then be able to log in through the app.
PLEASE NOTE: If you receive and "application not supplied" error when attempting to log in (i.e. after an invalid login attempt), please tap a different section of the app (i.e. “Settings”) and then tap on “Home” again and attempt to log in once more. We are working with our development team to resolve this error, and apologize for the inconvenience.
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Send money with Bill Pay
• Find the nearest ATM or branch using your device’s location
• Easily call Voice Banking and Customer Service for additional information or assistance
• Approve or Reject scheduled transfers and payments (Business Mobile Banking customers only)
• More to come!
Your security is our #1 concern. Northwest Mobile is designed to prevent unauthorized access to your accounts by employing a number of industry-standard technologies.
• Advanced encryption technology protects your personal information
• Challenge questions verify your identity when you log in to your mobile device from an unrecognized device
• Your unique image and phrase display every time you log in.
• Mobile Banking does not display full account numbers
For more information please visit us online at https://www.northwestsavingsbank.com/contactus.htm, or contact us at 1-877-672-5678 (Option 2). Representatives are available Monday - Friday, 7:00 am to 8:00 pm & Saturday, 8:00 am to 1:00 pm.
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2013 Northwest Savings Bank
Keywords: Norway Savings Bank, NSB, Bill Payment, Online, Banking, Mobile, Finance, Phone, Text, Alerts
Northwest Bank Mobile Banking offers you the ability to view account balances and recent transactions, transfer funds between your accounts and even pay your bills. Our mobile banking solution provides you with the ultimate in convenience for managing your finances anytime, anywhere from any mobile phone!
If you have a checking or savings account with us, Mobile Banking is free. All you need is an SMS text message and/or Internet enabled mobile device and be a Northwest Bank online banking user.
Enrolling is easy:
1. Log into Northwest Bank Online Banking
2. Click on Other Services
3. Click on Mobile Banking
4. Accept the Mobile Banking Disclosure
5. Enroll your mobile device
6. You will then receive a text message from Northwest Bank, reply yes to complete your enrollment.
Mobile Banking has the same level of multifactor authentication security as online banking. Each time you log into your Mobile Banking after setting up your profile in online banking we’ll display your Passmark Image and Security Phrase for you to recognize.
• View account balances on all accounts
• View recent transactions
• Transfer funds between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find the nearest branch or ATM using your device GPS
• Contact us when you need to speak to a bank staff member
funds, pay bills and check your account balances from your Android tablet.
Mobile Banking is a free* service from Northwest Bank that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from
anywhere, using your Android tablet.
- Check account balances
- Pay bills** and transfer funds
- View account alerts
- Locate nearby branches and ATMs
- Mobile Banking from Northwest Bank provides the same level of security as Internet Banking
- No sensitive data is stored on your Android tablet
To access Mobile Banking for Android tablet, you must be an Internet Banking user. Visit www.bank-northwest.com to enroll in Internet Banking
or call 888.969.1265.
*There is no fee from Northwest Bank. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless
provider for more details.
**User must be enrolled in Bill Pay to pay bills using Mobile Banking for Android tablet. New payees must be set up in Internet Banking.