With MyChart you can:
• View your health information
• Stay in touch with your physician
• Manage your appointments
• Access your family's health information
You must first create an account through your healthcare provider in order to access your information through MyChart. If your healthcare provider is not listed, or if you require support accessing your existing account, contact them directly about accessing your account through the MyChart app.
• Access to My Sanford Chart: view your medical records online, schedule appointments, access test results, request prescription renewals, or send a message to your care team.
• Find a Doctor: search for doctors by specialty or location.
• Find a Location: search for Sanford Health locations by specialty, city, or state or allow the app to use your location to find the location nearest you. Get directions to any location quickly and easily.
• Wait Times: find up-to-the-minute wait times for all of our acute care and walk-in clinics when you need to be seen without an appointment.
• My Sanford Nurse: when you need answers after hours, My Sanford Nurse is your 24-hour nurse phone line.
• About Sanford Health: learn all there is to know about Sanford Health and our vision to improve the human condition through exceptional care, innovation and discovery.
• Contact Us: we are dedicated to making a difference in your life. Contact our staff of medical professionals if for some reason you were not able to find what you were looking for.
*Access to your medical records requires you to have a My Sanford Chart account.
You can create a My Sanford Chart account by selecting Sign-Up Online at: www.mysanfordchart.org
With Bedside, you can:
• View your health information, lab results, and plan for the day
• See pictures and profiles of the team that’s caring for you and exchange messages with them
• Review educational videos or create your own notes
Bedside uses your hospital’s medical records system to securely show you this information, so check with your nurse or doctor to see if the system supports it. If it does, someone at your hospital can connect your tablet and get you started!
With MedSimple Lite you can find generic versions of brand-name meds that can save you money each month, and access the MedSimple Drug Discount Card! Upgrade to MedSimple Premium and you’ll get money-saving coupons and Patient Assistance Programs that can save you even more!
MedSimple Simplifies Your Life … it’s your mobile medication resource center:
1) Store your complete med list, your list of doctors and preferred pharmacies.
2) No more forgetting numbers or names, or which doctor prescribed which med!
3) MedSimple keeps you in complete control of your meds.
MedSimple Helps You Remember...
1) MedSimple alerts – for dosage (Lite) and refill reminders (after Premium upgrade).
2) Added support for weekly, monthly, and annual dose reminders.
MedSimple Keeps You Informed…
1) All reminders pop-up so they stay top-of-mind.
2) Learn important facts, like how your meds interact with each other.
MedSimple gives you detailed info about all your meds; now you can learn why and how
to take your meds, how they work, view side effects, and view images of the actual
medication. You can learn what cost-saving options are available for your meds and setup dosing alerts. With MedSimple, life just gets easier!
MedSimple: Meds Made Simple!
Download the app today, and visit www.MedSimpleApp.com for more information!
The myChildren’s app puts all of Nationwide Children’s expertise at your fingertips, anytime, anywhere. Find a Nationwide Children’s doctor, program or service and navigate through the hospital’s main campus. Plus, the myChildren’s app helps you stay on track with your family’s health information.
Track your family’s important health information
Notifications for well-check visits
Search A-Z listing of childhood health topics in the Health Library
Locate the nearest Close To Home Urgent Care Center and see how long you’ll have to wait
Details on doctors, programs and services
Navigate Main Campus and all 60+ locations
Link to your MyChart account
Specialty tools for Diabetes Care and Cystic Fibrosis Resources
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
IASIS Healthcare owns and operates acute care and behavioral health hospitals throughout seven states – Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, Nevada, Texas and Utah. We also own and operate Health Choice, a Medicaid and Medicare managed health plan in Arizona.
More than 13,500 people are dedicated to providing patient care through the IASIS family of community-focused hospitals.
IASIS Healthcare is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, the people of IASIS Healthcare share a common vision of quality care, customer service, an appropriate mix of services, cost control, and capital investments designed to meet the healthcare needs of the communities served by IASIS hospitals.
- Features of this easy-to-use app:
o A-Z list of physicians by specialty, departments or location
o Ability to bookmark physician profiles
o Tap on email or phone number to transfer a patient or to make inquiries
o Quickly write and save notes from physician profiles
This free app features step-by-step navigation around our facilities, including clinics, hospital units, eating areas, shopping options, stairs/elevators and restrooms.
* Clinics and Medical Services
* Hospital Units
* Guest Services
* Dining and Shopping
* How to Use This App
For more information about UW Health, visit m.uwhealth.org
# This application allows the user to calculate the body mass index(BMI)
# Depending on the BMI value, it provides the user graphs and suggestions
as to how the body can be a healthy one.
# It allows the user to save his/her BMI record and can save upto 30 records.
2. Tablet Barcode Scanner
# This application allows the user to scan any barcode of a product.
# With the use of this application, user can find out the official link
as well as the format of the barcode.
3. Pregnancy Due Date
# With the help of this application, women can calculate the approximate
date for their delivery.
4. General Awareness
# This application provides the user a brief about few diseases.
MedPal is a free (and ad free) app that helps you keep track of your meds, vitamins and supplements. MedPal offers medication management tools, health related resources, cool incentives and a support community of family, friends, care takers and fellow patients.
1. A comprehensive drug management system
2. Personalized feedback on your progress
3. Targeted information on your meds from trusted medical sources
4. HealthPals: invite family members, care givers and friends to be part of your healthy life
MedPal is still in beta stages, meaning that it is still being improved with the help of beta users. As such, we would be grateful to receive any feedback about your experience with the app at firstname.lastname@example.org
With the UPMC MedTrak mobile application, physicians can now easily call and transfer a patient under their care to a UPMC facility through the UPMC MedCall Center. The “Find A Doctor” functionality gives physicians a point of reference to establish potential peer-to-peer consultations to ensure the best possible care for patients. The UPMC “Find A Doctor” functionality gives all users access to the vast database of UPMC physicians that can be customized to allow users to get connected with the physician and care needed.
This application was developed by the UPMC Technology Development Center (TDC), leaders in applying technology to improve healthcare throughout the region.
- Log in with your National Identity No. and Birth Date
- Access and use your mobile flyCard at our panel clinics
- Enjoy a suite of lifestyle and healthcare related benefits with the flyCard
- Locate nearby clinics around your current location
- Search from a list of your eligible panel clinics
More features are on the way so watch for updates.
for the latest news in commercialization technology and the Annual
Medical Innovation Summit conference, which features a different health
related topic each year and the announcement of the annual Top 10
Medical Innovations for the upcoming year.
- New content added regularly, including:
* Latest News
* Updated technology listings
* Spin-off company descriptions and contact info
* Annual conference details
-- Top 10 Medical Innovation descriptions and videos
-- Interactive map