This Android app is another way for us to bring you the healthcare answers that you are looking for right to your fingertips. Our app features include an Emergency Room and Physician locator (both with GPS capabilities); a symptoms tracker; real-time news and events; access to MyChart, access to the Web Nursery, information about the Mayo Clinic Care Network, a food diary that contains over 7,500 unique food entries, a body mass index calculator, and a RunTracker tool to use when exercising.
We are confident that this app will not only enhance the level of service we are able to provide you, but will also help you make better, more informed health and wellness decisions.
Please note: This app is a tool to assist you with your health and wellness decisions, and is not meant to diagnose or treat any ailments. If you are faced with a life-threatening emergency, please dial 911. Do not use this tool as a substitute for your Primary Care Physician.
En esta versión Lite se dispone de funcionalidad total en las escalas de Emina, depresión de Goldberg y de riesgo social.
En la versión completa se dispone de un total de 42 escalas procedentes de diversas especialidades. En sucesivas versiones el número de escalas irá ampliándose progresivamente.
Las escalas disponibles son las siguientes:
· Apache II
· Apgar familiar
· Duke - UNC
· Escala de Boyer
· Escala de Taussig
· Escala de autoestima de Rosenberg
· Escala de depresión Goldberg
· Escala de riesgo de violencia de Plutchik
· Escala de riesgo suicida de Plutchik
· Escala de sedación de RAMSAY
· Escala Grace
· Glasgow pediátrica
· Impresión Clínica Global - Mejoría global
· Impresión Clínica Global - Gravedad de la enfermedad
· Índice de trauma pediátrico
· Índice de esfuerzo del cuidador
· JH. Downton
· Lawton - Hombre
· Lawton - Mujer
· Norton modificada
· NIPS (Dolor en el recién nacido)
· PIPP (Premature Infant Pain Profile)
· Rankin modificada
· Riesgo social - Gijón
· SPSMQ - Pfeiffer
· Silverman y Anderson
· Test de Zarit
· TIN corto
· Wood-Downes modificada por Ferres
En caso de no encontrar alguna escala, puedes sugerirnos su inclusión mandándonos un correo a firstname.lastname@example.org
This single App gives you immediate access to PDF versions of the living will, advance medical directive (AMD), health care power of attorney (HCPOA, health care proxy), DNR order and POLST (Physician Orders for Life-Sustaining Treatment).
The MyHCWishes App allows you to create a digital library containing your advance care plan and that of your spouse, parent(s), children and anyone you care for deeply. You carry their health care wishes on your Smartphone and they carry your wishes and others, on their Smartphones.
Advance care information is rarely there when you need it. Imagine having your wishes and those belonging to your loved ones away at college, in a retirement community or nursing home, working in a different city, or under the same roof, stored in one place and a click away, “just in case.” These documents don't belong tucked away in a safety deposit box or in a file cabinet somewhere. Import and store them on your Smartphone so they’re there for medical decision-making anytime anywhere.
Future Affect and Impact:
Most of us haven’t given much thought to health consent and other related matters surrounding medical complications, life support or end of life. But seeing the service provided by this App the added value and purpose is clear—this is certainly something anyone 18+ could use for peace of mind.
In the future, health care professionals will look first on your Smartphone for the easily recognizable MyHCWishes icon instead of searching for a wallet card!
• One App contains one folder for you and one folder for EACH of your loved ones or for whom you are acting as proxy.
• Each folder created is highly customized.
• Guaranteed access to these folders enables you to speak for your loved one when they cannot and they can speak for you when you are unable.
• Guarantee this vital information is shared when most needed with a hospital, physician and other health care facility. Ensure you get the care you want.
• Show or send a summary of your health care wishes via text or email to health care providers.
• Carry key information on primary & secondary proxy, primary care physician & specialists, emergency contacts, insurance, and medical condition.
• Add unlimited persons to the App.
• Grab contact information from your Contacts list.
• You are assured of complete confidentiality because the data resides only on the Smartphone, yours, your proxy’s or a loved one's. The data does not reside on any server or cloud service.
• Edit and update documents as you age and your health status changes.
• Keep track of document versions by date entered.
• Find a Location- Map hospitals, emergency rooms (ER) or urgent cares closest to your location
• Wait Times- View current ER and urgent care wait times
• Find a Doctor- Search by name, specialty, or primary care physicians using current location or zip code
• Request an Appointment - Fill in patient and provider information to request an appointment
• Classes and Events- Find information on classes and events offered by Carolinas HealthCare System, and add them to your calendar
• Cancer Clinical Trials- Search cancer clinical trials with the ability to contact the trial coordinator for additional information
• Symptom Checker- Find medical information based on your symptoms
• Driving Directions- View map and parking information
• Social Media- Connect with CHS via Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
• Facility addresses, directions, parking information and click-to-call phone numbers
• Save favorite locations for quick access
Please Note: Some features require the app to use your location
IASIS Healthcare owns and operates acute care and behavioral health hospitals throughout seven states – Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Louisiana, Nevada, Texas and Utah. We also own and operate Health Choice, a Medicaid and Medicare managed health plan in Phoenix.
More than 13,500 people are dedicated to providing patient care through the IASIS family of community-focused hospitals.
IASIS Healthcare is dedicated to providing high-quality, cost-effective healthcare. Together, the people of IASIS Healthcare share a common vision of quality care, customer service, an appropriate mix of services, cost control, and capital investments designed to meet the healthcare needs of the communities served by IASIS hospitals.
PHR consists of 5 crucial parts:
1- Home: The PHR home page provides reports that allow patient to supervise her/his Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Heart rate and Temperature.
2- Registration: In order to use the PHR system, patient shall register and providing her/his personal information data.
3- Vital Signs: In this page patient is able to enter, edit or monitor her/his vital signs (Blood Pressure, Blood Glucose, Heart rate and Temperature).
4- Booking: This section gives a patient the opportunity to do his/her appointment through this software; therefore he will be able to consult a previous appointment.
5-Prescription: All details of patient prescription history are accessible via this page.